All Comments on 'Used & Abused Ch. 13'

by Jessiebnh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great to.....

to see yet another wild chapter...look forward to reading on, respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I can't wait for chap 14!!

This series is great!! Keep it up!!

Maybe some of her current students find out about her and they start getting in on the fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chpt 14

Still waiting for the next chpt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So unexpected!

I...I'm a little surprised...I've never been brought off by the gay stuff...I'm gonna have to start reconsidering my sexuality...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
unnecessary

really don't appreciate the use of the "n" word.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Now she is for only for a dog. Write that chapter asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

" Glen my Boyfriend " " My Glen " poor deluded Bimbo, you were never more to Him than a cum-bucket, to be used for His own perverted pleasure you skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I commented on the previous story regarding the depiction of Clem, and I am disjointed to see not only that continue but also a fresh array of bigotry. Firstly, I understand that they are being degraded but I do believe it is beyond unnecessary to use the slurs you did, both the n-word and queer are slurs that have a ridiculous amount of historical baggage and should only be in the lexicon of the communities they have been previously used to oppress. If you believe that their use is essential to the story then I would recommend a trigger warning of some sort be included at the beginning of this chapter.

Alongside the continuation of Clem's highly exaggerated and problematic "blaccent" I also noticed that in both the dialogue and the narration any mention or description of Clem had to include "black" or the n-word, its almost as if you think the reader will have forgotten his race after a sentence. The main issue is that every non-black character might have their skin color mentioned once or twice in the entire story, and will be described with an array of other adjectives This is emblematic of one of the fundamental pillars of western racism and eugenics, that "whiteness" is the absence of color, exemplified by the "one drop rule", a law that stated that as soon as someone had "one drop" of "colored blood" in their veins they where no longer white, in other words, being mixed race excluded you from whiteness but not from blackness or any other racial identity. In short, by writing about the Clem's skin tone so excessively compared to the other white characters you are reinforcing the racist pseudoscience of eugenics.

This comment is intended to be educational and constructive, I hope it will help you improve your writing and explains the importance of being considerate while writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous