All Comments on 'Using Jill Ch. 03'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!!!

You finally updated the story as you said :) Not exactally the path I thought it would take but still hot. I would like to see her off the streets and back at home trying to get those pictures back any way she can now that she is a little broken in....LOL

GrantLeeGrantLeeover 12 years agoAuthor
Let me know what you think

I know that I have sort of stepped out a bit on this new story. I always like my female characters and hope that I have not made it appear that I don't like Jill. I do.

I also hope that this chapter will be well received, and that readers will like it. Believe it or not, I put a lot of work into these writings. Is this chapter completely different that my previous writings? Thanks for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Using Jill Ch.3

Keep writing more for this story. Glad you are writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great to see you back.

Its been a long gap so its great to see the best writer back on the scene. This chapter is different but its good still. You take the story where you want it to go but the guys in the apartment have some potential and getting the photos back is going to be awesome. Well done again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like the new chapter!!!

Keep the story going, but have Jill head back to the house & fuck DeAndre & Nia all night, not in the street like a random cheap whore & don't forget to give Bo a final no hold back sex scene with Jill as in chapter 1, which I found it to be my favorite!!!!

dougloiddougloidabout 12 years ago
Working the clients...

I think Jill could help Bo cinch a deal with some out-of-town clients. So glad to see you continuing the story. I suppose the lawn boy and a few of his teenage friends could be a nice turn, too. Cheers!

GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 12 years ago
--

I feel a little sorry for her that she keeps getting stuck with physically repulsive men. But I think that is part of her "fall from grace", to be with a repulsive man, but then to find herself loving it anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A breath of fresh air

I really enjoy your "Using Jill" stories. After a long time reading something different on literotica is like a breath of fresh air. The way the story is progressing I have been delighted. Thank you. I would like to see a few new twists, if you don't mind: "Jill gets pregnant because of her many adulterous unions--tom finds out that bo has been pimping out his wife--tom is unable to accept the new situation and throws Jill out of his home and his life--Jill becomes disillusioned and suicidal as the man for whom she degraded herself rejected her--she moves in with andre/bo/bill and becomes their plaything while her pregnancy progresses--she becomes addicted to alcohol and drugs--she is finally sold to a brothel in the middle east/south america/africa where are life takes a whole new meaning of degradation and sluthood"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
2 stars

You have a very forgiving fan base. What is original about this story? A fat man is using Jill, he owes money to an uneducated black pimp who doesn't know anything about grammar (but somehow has plenty money to loan), and he's hung like a horse. Nothing original here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Job

I don't personally care for the direction the story takes with the prostitution thing, but you do seem to be a good writer. I envy your ability to create a story.

You do a good job creating believable conflict.

Your choice of words is good.

I will look to see what else you have written.

rickjones185rickjones185over 9 years ago
A little to rough for my taste

I didn't get anything erotic out of this just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This chapter sould be on another story

I've read this and the next chapter and it doesn't make sense t the pimp receiver as a down payment, send her to the streets to make money and then get her back to fuck her "senseles".

I agree that any and every chapter GrantLee writes is well writen and erotic as hell. But more than once one chapter has nothing to agregate to the whole plot.

This guy writes pretty good to have it wasted in bad scripts.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker6 months ago

Good writing, but wouldn’t a pimp have ensured she used a condom with a ‘John’ to keep her healthy? A healthy whore can keep on working and making money for her pimp. Just wondered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous