All Comments on 'Using Jill Ch. 12'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
wendy53wendy53about 6 years ago
using Jill

very hot

MrOuchMrOuchabout 6 years ago
Hot!

This is a great story, but it's been going on for 7 years! How long before another update??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome back

Thanks for another great addition to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is a Great Story and its appreciated, having said that have you considered adding on to the further adventures of Ashley or Ashley and Tom, seems like her life would take a hell of a turn and could be very interesting. I would love to know more about Tom or anyone else using her after her introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Woman

This is a great series. Glad you've extended it and I look forward to more installments. Anxious to read about Jill's further sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Like your latest version, it's very erotic & HOT! Like to see Jill have more sweaty sex with this guy or even better bring back that big black pimp that used & fucked her awhile back & make Jill become the black pimps personal bitch & woman! Forget about Tom or the young kids! Keep Jill having slutty, sweaty sex with this new guy & hopefully the black pimp & please don't take a year to fallow this latest chapter, cause your my favorite writer & you're the only reason why I log on to this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't end sex sessions quickly

You could have expanded to make Jill's sex with Dan more and more descriptive even on the last page. The woman has a hot personality and possibly each and every sex session she has should be expanded fully. Hope that happens in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reminded

Always enjoy your stories GrantLee. This chapter reminded me a little of your style used in the "Julie" series. That is a very good thing. Thanks for this contribution.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 5 years ago
Amazing series!

Using Jill is an incredibly sexy series, thank you so much for your work! Will there be more in the series?

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Liked the story through chapter 4. Was disappointed after that . Hoping she would get a call from Dre and become his part time ho. You even suggested that Dre would do just that but you let the idea drop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Appalling

So the lesson at the end of this series is every man is an abusive piece of shit and every woman secretly a whore. Get therapy.

slinkybigfishslinkybigfishalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Series

I hope it doesn’t end there. Still so many possible sexual encounters. Dre could have saved pics or a video of her that night and blackmails her to work for her. Sean tells his buddies at work what a true slut she is and becomes the office fuck toy. Bill finds out enforces a dress code on her fit for her new role. She gets promoted though to a sales manager where her “skills” was used at great extent to get more clients. Dan wasn’t finished with her and forces her to attend his party, turns out she was the main attraction. So many endless possibilities. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more please...blue balls

have her in a 'horney mood' call Dre the black pimp an say she will do anything to get back with him..an he will give her a series of 'tests' .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

This is by far one of my favorite series on literotica!!! Hope you continue writing new chapters. Personally I’d love to read more episodes with Billy and his friends (enforced dresscode?) or with Sean or Bill at work (office plaything?)….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great sex scenes especially with her slowly giving in and fighting with her mind not to enjoy it but her body takes over and she starts cumming and wanting more and more. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much repetition. Story doesn't end? Why doesn't the heroine win in the end? I would have had her get her husband's job & be a major figure in the company. She's in charge of landing new clients by humiliating herself with sex for them. This doesn't sound non-co sensual with all her orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a great story. Got me really horny. I would like to see more of her with Dan, or maybe his friends. Dan making her their poker party slut or stripper coming out of their birthday cake.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This could use another final chapter addition: Dan throws his wife out and takes Jill as his new wife. Jill gets a job in a strip joint. Chapter 12 was very erotic, the best off this series in my opinion. 5 stars

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker7 months ago

This yarn feels unfinished. Did the author get bored, or did he accidentally press the send button? Despite this, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would add a new chapter that follows: Jill moves in with Dan who throws his wife out. Jill divorces Tom. Jill continues to work for Bill, doing his bidding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous