Using Jill Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaahhhhh! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" She shook on top of his body as the orgasm made it's way through her.

Finally, the petite blonde's naked body collapsed in exhaustion on the man beneath her.

Even though her orgasm had passed it's peak, Dan could feel her vagina milking his cock in the same rhythm as before, just with less intensity.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she chanted softly as her orgasm very gradually subsided.

Even after it was done, her ass continued to slowly pump on his manhood.

When she began to regain her bearings she felt a wave of deep shame overtake her body. I sounded like such a slut! Why? Why? Jill almost felt like crying, but she was laying naked on top of her neighbor and his stiff penis was still lodged deep inside her.

As she was thinking this, Dan rolled her over on her back, his massive cock having lost none of it's rigid power. This brought her completely back to present.

"Oh my gosh, he didn't cum!" she realized! Having climaxed so intensely herself, she thought he had cum also.

"I'm gonna drill your cunt til you can't walk straight," he said in her ear.

Jill knew this was true. She felt her thighs spread wide beneath his weight and the man's cock begin to plunge in and out of her soaked vagina.

The sluicing sound of his penis working her pussy and their bodies slapping together filled the room, embarrassing the young wife. His repulsive body covered hers almost entirely. She wished that she could drown out the sounds of sex which were so degrading. But even when she tried, she picked up new sounds, like that of the bed squeaking slightly with the pounding.

Her shame was complete but there was nothing that she could do but take the man's fucking. Her slender arms held onto the man's back and her legs wrapped his legs. Their bodies were connected by his mammoth man-meat.

"You're a damned good woman," he said into her ear in a monotone voice as he fucked her. "Fucking... uh ... uh... fucking...uh... petite, little housewife with a ...uh... tight little ass, but your pussy can open for a big dick."

He grunted a lot as he plunged his rigid penis in and out of her.

"You... uh... use that cunt to fuck the hell out of a man."

Jill groaned in embarrassment. Her conduct violated every bit of her puritanical background. Intercourse was supposed to be strictly within the marriage! But she knew his words were true. She knew he was right! How could this boorish man be so right? She lay beneath him, her gorgeous body absorbing his fuck.

I don't want to be this way. But... he's right. Men love to use me sexually. And... and I know how to satisfy them!

She squirmed beneath him adjusting to his huge size and trying to get him to climax quickly. She drew her heels up to the top of his thighs and pumped rapidly upwards.

Please make him cum! I don't want this to continue!

"Cum for me," she blurted out in her soft voice. It shocked her to say it but it reflected her hope to end the fucking soon.

She dug her heels into the back of his legs letting him feel her work her pussy for his pleasure.

"Cum for me, daddy. Cum inside me! Give me your hot juice!" She squeezed her pussy around his big tool hen released her grip, and squeezed again, trying her best to milk the man's spunk from his balls.

Her sexy words and grasping cunt seemed to have no effect on him; he rode her severely with a very steady rhythm of in and out fucking.

Jill clung to the man laying on top of her. Her shapely legs were spread in surrender - her calves wrapped around the back of his legs. His heavy body covered hers completely as he had his way with the young beauty. Knowing that there was little that she could do to speed the man's orgasm, Jill took the dick as silently as possible, occasionally letting out a girlish whimper when she couldn't help it. She took his cock deep in her open vagina.

She had never been fucked like this in her life.

He fucked her relentlessly and animalistically. He was using her like men must have used women in the old times. Having trapped her and seized her and stripped her naked, he was now using the helpless young wife until she satisified his lust and sexual desires. Then shooting his hot spunk deep inside her, he'd leave her nude and soiled and shamed.

Please let me get through this! she begged. Why are men such beasts?

But despite her silent pleas, Dan continued to plunge his rock-hard cock in and out of her at the same steady, pounding pace. She was helpless against the man.

Despite her revulsion, several different times Jill found herself rolling her hips up to meet his thrusts, and feeling an intense orgasm washing over her body. Shameful as it was, Jill could not help but respond to the man's large prick inside her.

***

Dan fucked her for nearly an hour before he came in her pussy. Once he spewed his sperm inside her, they must have dozed off. Jill was awakened by the man mounting her. She glanced at the clock it was nearly midnight. He fucked her in different positions this time, aggressively tugging her hair and using her badly.

They fell asleep again after they both orgasmed.

***

The blonde awakened again at about 3 am. The bathroom light was on and she heard the large man urinating into her toilet. The bedroom was dimly lit by the bathroom light.

Jill was uncovered and laying on her back completely nude on the bed.

Dan emerged from the bathroom, his long cock semi-rigid despite all the fucking they had done.

Jill looked at the nearly foot long tool with amazement.

How could he still be a little hard? She had been pretty certain that they were done for the night. He's really hung! Jill realized what she had just thought. What is the matter with me? Am I that much of a slut? But she felt her nipples stiffen involuntarily.

Behind his dong were the two large testicles which seemed to generate hot spunk at lightening speed. They hung loosely in his fleshy sac.

He walked in slowly.

Jill looked at the man's disgusting body. Yet somehow, her eyes were drawn down to his large manhood.

He paused at the side of the bed and their eyes met. She saw the lust still in his dark eyes.

Without a word, she pulled her feet closer to her body, bringing her knees up off the bed and then spread her legs so her vagina was available and widespread. In uttter submission, she lifted her arms towards him.

She was ready to let him fuck her again.

She knows who the boss is now, he thought to himself.

He walked to the edge of the bed. His cock dangled half hard. He made no move to crawl between her thighs.

I want to see this bitch crawl to me, he thought. Come on, you little whore, come show me that you want some dick.

Jill waited for a moment and then looked again into his eyes. He stood completely still.

She scooted over and reached for the long penis. Her extended fingers went to the middle of his shaft and raised it to her lips. The thick man-sausage was very heavy. She opened her mouth and began to suck on it.

"Fuck! You're a good slut!"

"Mmmmm," Jill responded. She told herself that she was doing this just to protect hreself, but in the back of her mind, she knew that her body wanted his cock one more time. Her pussy moistened.

The man's rod stiffened even more until it was blood engorged and rock hard. She bobbed on it for just a few moments, getting the cock very slippery with her saliva.

"Rub your nipples on my cock head," he directed.

Jill leaned on her side and reached for her tit with one hand while holding his cock with the other. She had never done this before, but the electric shock went through her body as her nipple touched his rubbery tip. She shuddered inside. She shamefully realized that she was doing his every demand.

She closed her eyes in shame. I need his cock one more time! She knew that a dark side of her had taken over.

Jill not only got it one more time, Dan fucked her all night long. By morning he had fucked her so hard that Jill would have trouble walking straight.