Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skj111
skj111
16 Followers

An afternoon on the beach was followed by dinner at one of the resort restaurants that catered to families. Hank and Matthew each found something to enjoy in the dinner show and Rob and Erin laughed as much as their sons. Trying to keep Hank on a regular schedule they returned to their room and began bedtime preparations. "Mommy?" the little boy began to ask as Erin helped him ready for his bath.

"Yes, Hank?" Erin never lost patience with his questions, the boy was full of them but she always answered each as if it were the first he had asked.

"Why do I have'ta take a bath? I went swimming."

"Swimming is not bathing," she answered soaping his arms with a sudsy washcloth.

"If I use soap in the ocean I wouldn't have to wash now," he offered as if it were a brilliant suggestion.

Erin laughed and shook her head. "Nice try, but you have to take a bath." She played her trump card. "You daddy takes a shower every day, sometimes more than one."

"Ok," Hank agreed and Erin smiled. He never argued when she told him Rob did something too.

After bath time Hank snuggled in the bed between his parents and waited for a story. He was sleeping before Erin finished the book. Erin watched him sleep, his head resting on her breast and a soft smile tugged at her lips. She gently slid her fingers through his short dark hair enjoying the warmth and clean smells that drifted up to her.

"You are doing it again," Rob teased as he watched her watching Hank.

"Is it wrong that I want him to stay small?" she asked.

"No," Rob assured her leaning across their son to kiss her forehead. "But it is very illogical, Doctor Donnellson."

"Hormones," Erin joked.

Rob laughed and kissed her head again. "We'll have a new one soon," he reminded her. "And we can't stop them from growing, no matter how much we want to."

The sound of Matthew farting filled the room. "See," he told her with a roll of his eyes. Turning to his eldest he gave him a stern look. "Manners, Matthew," he scolded.

"Sorry, it's a bodily function, Dad. I don't know what to tell you. Sometimes it just happens."

"I would imagine it didn't happen today when you were talking to those girls," Erin noted.

Matthew blushed and looked back at the television. "Of course not," he said brashly trying to cover his embarrassment. "I've got more game than that."

Erin excused herself for a long hot shower and when she returned both Matthew and Rob had retired to their respective beds. Since Rob had moved Hank to the boys' bed she was able to snuggle into his side and she did so eagerly.

"I thought about you in the shower," she whispered into his ear. The light was dim for the sleeping Hank's benefit, but she could see the smile that spread across her husband's lips at her words. "Do you want to know what I thought about?" she asked playfully. Her voice was soft, barely audible and it tickled his neck as she breathed it into his ear.

Rob nodded and pulled her closer. Keeping her words as soft as possible she told him exactly what had occupied her mind as she washed her body. She told him what she had imagined as she lathered soap over her skin. She detailed the daydream that had occupied her as her body began to ache with need. Her words had the desired effect and she smiled as she saw the way his growing erection bulged beneath the blankets.

Rob jumped guiltily when Matthew spoke. "Good night," he called to them as he turned off his bedside light and rolled over.

"Good night," Erin answered calmly.

"Yeah," Rob squeaked. "Good night, son."

Smiling at his nervousness Erin lay in his arms and waited for Matthew to fall asleep. She passed the time by providing long slow strokes over his body. The touches worked well to vent the growing demand in her and to maintain Rob's response to her teasing in evidence. As the regular breathing of a sleeping Matthew sounded across the room she pulled Rob onto his side and kissed him.

His response was immediate and she encouraged him with tantalizing sweeps of her tongue. Unable to control his response Rob slid his hand inside her shirt and fondled one ample breast. His touch was wonderful, but was only a small part of what she truly wanted and Erin pulled her shirt over her head to grant better access to her body.

Rob shook his head. "Baby," he whispered about to remind her of the boys.

Erin pressed her fingers to her lips and shook her head to indicate he should be quiet. Without a word she moved slowly closer her warm eyes glowing with a deep fire of desire. When she kissed his chest he closed his eyes and cradled her head in his hand to express the tenderness he was feeling. Her fingers trailed their way down his body tracing the line of muscle down until she wiggled beneath his waistband.

His cock was hard and she wrapped her hand around him and sighed inaudibly at the pleasure she found in touching him. She pumped him working her hand over him in slow tight movements. Without making a sound Rob still seemed to growl with beastly approval and he cupped his hand around her left breast and hungrily sucked her into his mouth. Erin's breath caught in pleasure and her back arched as she silently begged him to never stop.

She could feel him moving closer to his own pleasure, the rod she stroked was now tantalizingly hard, the kind of hard that made her core ache with wet longing. Having him fuck her would mean they must leave the room and reluctant to leave the warm cocoon their desire had created of their bed she did the next best thing. Still and silent she moved lower under the covers. Rob was turned on his side effectively blocking their activity from the sight of anyone who might wake in the next bed and so she moved confidently.

His pants had been worked low on his hips to allow her hand better access and she marveled at the sight of his lean hips and erect cock. Her hand slipped from his rod and traced the arc of his hip in a loving touch. His body was so beautiful and she would never tire of touching him, appreciating him. Her hand slipped over his hip to cup his ass and she used the hold to force his hips forward. The movement thrust his cock forward and she eagerly pulled him into her mouth.

It didn't take long. The combination of her touch and the danger of being caught had fired his imagination and Rob exploded after only a few short minutes. His fingers toyed with her hair as she took him. When he was done she cleaned him thoroughly and then kissed the tip. Again with silent movement she climbed up his body leaving soft kisses against his burning skin.

The moment she emerged from the blanket Rob claimed her mouth thrusting his tongue against hers and tasting himself. Erin was desperate by now. The longing she felt had increased tenfold as she tasted his seed and her fingers clawed over his chest pleading for more. Anxious to return the pleasure she had given him Rob eagerly complied. His fingers slipped inside her and Erin could not prevent the sound that escaped her. It felt too good to have even this much of him inside her. Rob kissed her trying to silence her noise and she returned it nearly in tears from the pleasure she felt.

The rhythm he set as his hand moved inside her was demanding and Erin knew she wouldn't last. Arching her back she asked for his attention and Rob quickly understood. Never pausing as his hand worked her toward heaven he buried his face in her chest and swirled his tongue over first one and then the second throbbing nipple. Her tits were so incredibly sensitive that Erin was sure he could make her come just by sucking them. As he indulged himself now, sucking, kissing and nipping at them she thought she might go insane.

Rob's thumb pressed against her throbbing clit as he simultaneously pushed deep inside her and increased the pressure of his mouth on her breast. The combination was a masterful expression of how well he could read her body and she shattered under him. The walls of her core pulsed around his hand and he slowed his rhythm to allow her to savor the feeling.

A sleepy satisfaction spread through Erin and she stretched languidly as he finally pulled away. Rob reached around her and found her discarded shirt. The movement allowed cool night air to slip beneath the covers and her passion heated skin felt soothed by the contrast. Sitting up she checked to make sure there was no indication that either of the boys had been disturbed by their activity. Seeing them still sleeping in the positions they had fallen into she pulled on her shirt and lay back down. Again without a word she moved back into Rob's arms. The warmth of their bodies increased her drowsy contentment and she quickly faded into a satisfied sleep.

Chapter 6

Rob was having a fantastic dream. It involved his wife, a tiny red piece of silk that barely qualified as a nightie and a pair of very unofficial-handcuffs and he found it terribly interesting. Without waking he reached for her and found Erin, just where she belonged, lying next to him. She shifted closer to him in response to his touch and he instinctively rolled his hips toward her. He wasn't awake but parts of him were and the movement brought his straining erection in contact with Erin's thigh. The feel of her warm flesh against his hardening member roused him and he smiled in sleepy satisfaction. Wiggling closer he pressed against her and nuzzled into the crook of her neck to place a kiss on her jasmine scented skin. Waking to his touch Erin smiled and stretched dragging her body over his in a slow pleasurable greeting.

Just as Rob felt assured that dreams were about to be realized a plaintive wail came from the next bed. Hank gave a second cry and rolled off the bed. His feet hit the floor and he covered the short distance to his parents with frightened steps. Tamping down every bit of his arousal Rob rolled over and picked up his son. "Hey, Hammer, what's wrong?"

"I want Mommy!" Hank cried.

Erin reached across Rob and pulled the little boy down between them. "Shh," she called to him. "What's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?"

"Uh-huh," Hank said as he clung to her neck and pressed his forehead against her shoulder.

Erin rubbed his back in soothing circles and helped him settle against her. Her eyes met Rob's over the dark head between them and she smiled. "Sorry," she apologized.

Rob shook his head and kissed her. "I'll live," he said simply. He kissed Hank's head and added his touch to Erin's to sooth the little boy. "It's ok, Buddy," he said. "Daddy loves you." Hank's only response was to nod in understanding. Rob placed another kiss on his head and turned on his back. Willing his body to do away with the last of his excitement he closed his eyes and tried to get back to sleep.

He woke hours later and found Hank still snuggled with Erin, his small head on her pillow and his little arm curled around his mother. Rob had to smile at the sight of Hank's hand resting on his mother's breast. He couldn't blame him; he liked to touch them too. His eye shifted to Erin's sleeping face and he felt his heart skip. She looked even more beautiful when she slept, the relaxation of sleep washing away the last traces of the limits she set around herself. He hoped the baby would be a girl; he would love to see a tiny version of her wearing the same happy look she wore now.

Checking the time to make certain he wasn't waking anyone too early Rob leaned over his son and kissed his wife's shoulder. Erin sighed warmly and shifted to provide him better access. Trailing kisses Rob moved into the warm nest at the curve of her soft neck. A tiny giggle between them let him know they had an audience. Smiling Rob changed his kiss to a raspberry and blew mightily against Hank's tummy. The giggle turned to full laughter and Erin opened her eyes to see Rob and Hank giggling and playfully wrestling in the bed next to her.

"Good morning," she told them both.

"Good morning," Rob answered grinning at her as he hugged Hank tight. "You look beautiful this morning."

"Mommy is always beautiful, Dad," Hank reminded him.

"Aw!" Erin said pulling her son from Rob's arms to give him her own hug. "You can have chocolate chip pancakes for that," she said warmly.

"You hungry?" Rob asked.

"All my symptoms are still in an acute stage," she informed him, "And I mean all."

He smirked at her hint and tipped her face up to his for a kiss. "We'll take care of that at the first opportunity," he promised.

It took a few minutes to wake Matthew but once they were dressed and seated at the breakfast table both boys began to grow excited for their day. "What time is our parasail, Dad?" Matthew asked as he spread jam on his toast.

"Nine," Rob informed him. "We probably need to head that way right after breakfast."

"I wanna go!" Hank shouted.

"Inside voice," Erin reminded him. "Hank, parasailing is for Matthew. You aren't old enough yet. You and I get to ride in the boat and watch Daddy and Matthew up in the air."

"But I wanna go," he whined.

"Hey, Hammer," Rob soothed using his nickname. "After we finish we are going to the dolphin pool. Remember? You are going to get to swim in the water with the dolphins."

"And the sharks?" Hank asked excitedly.

Rob laughed. "No, no sharks."

Mollified by an appointment with the dolphins Hank returned to his breakfast.

"Was there anything else I could get for you folks?" their waitress asked a few minutes later.

Rob looked expectantly at Erin but she ignored his insinuation. "That will be all, thank you," she answered the waitress.

"Ok," the cheery woman answered. "I'll just leave this for you to sign," she said dropping their check. "You folks have a fun day."

Erin noticed a yellow sheet of paper beneath the bill and curiously picked it up. "Oh," she said happily. "I think it's going to be a fun day."

"What's that, Baby?" Rob asked as he signed the breakfast bill.

Erin turned the paper so he could read it. "Hank can attend an afternoon of fun and crafts with other children," she said in a happy voice.

Rob read the tag line at the top of the paper and knew what she was thinking. 'Playtime for Kids' meant 'alone time for mom and dad'. "How about it Hank?" he asked encouragingly. "You want to have some fun with the other kids?"

"Yeah!" Hank agreed as he followed Matthew from the table and leapt to the floor.

"Can we ditch Matthew too?" Erin joked quietly as Rob slipped his arm around her.

"Babe!" he said in a shocked tone. "We can't 'ditch' Matthew."

"Well, can we offer him some personal time?" she asked rephrasing the question. "Because," she admitted as she slipped into the crook of his arm, "the idea of two hours alone with you in our room is making me very wet already."

It turned out to be much easier than either of them expected. The group at the dolphin pool included a couple of kids Matthew's age and he immediately made friends. While Hank and his parents enjoyed the dolphins Matthew was learning about an afternoon program designed for kids over twelve. "Can I go Dad?" Matthew asked with a wide eyed plea as he explained it to his father.

Rob wasn't sure if the enthusiasm for the idea was because Matthew wanted some time away from them or if it was the pretty blonde girl who had told him about the opportunity. It didn't matter, Rob was dying for some time with Erin and if there was a safe and fun way for Matthew to spend a few hours he was all for it. "I don't see why not," he agreed.

Lunch seemed to last forever. It wasn't more than a quick bite but because Rob was thinking about two full hours alone with Erin it felt like an eternity. Naptime was even worse. Erin insisted that Hank at least take a short nap before he joined the other kids and the delay seemed to take forever. Erin disappeared into the bathroom and Rob knew what she was doing. She was in there getting ready. She was washing and applying soap or lotion or a cream that was going to make her smell delicious and taste better. She was doing her hair and fixing her makeup and making herself even more beautiful than she already was. She was getting ready to have sex and all he could do was wait and think about it. Watching his son he willed the boy to wake up.

After an hour Erin was satisfied that Hank would not melt down in exhausted fury if they left him with others and she let Rob wake him. The toddler was cranky as he woke but the moment Rob reminded him that he had a fun activity to do on his own, just like Matthew, the grouchiness vanished. He raced for the door and Rob had to hustle to keep up. "Hurry," the boy ordered as he dragged them from the elevator holding each parent by the hand.

One of the resort's ballrooms had been set up for the children and as Rob signed them in and received the security wristband that would allow him to claim his son later Erin and Hank took a look around. "Look, Mommy!" Hank exclaimed happily, "shells!"

"That is a 'test', or outer shell, of a sand dollar," Erin identified the sea shell her son was holding.

"Hi!" the resort employee behind the table of displayed shells greeted them. "I'm Tina," she said to Hank. "What's your name?"

"Hank Aaron Donnellson," the boy supplied.

"Nice to meet you, Hank!" she replied with enthusiasm. "Are you going to use some shells to make a picture?" She indicated the art supplies on the table. "I can show you how to do some really cool stuff."

"Ok!" Hank agreed.

"Baby," Rob whispered as he stepped to her side. "Let's go."

"Yeah, you go, Mommy," Hank agreed pushing her toward his waiting father. Tina held out a hand to show him how to being his art project and he moved to the table to get to work.

Erin took a close look to make certain Hank was enjoying himself and then she nodded. Rob took her hand as they exited the room and she felt her excitement rising. Walking faster she urged him toward the elevator. There was another couple in the elevator but she ignored them and wrapped her arms around her husband. "I really need this," she said as she kissed his jaw.

Rob chuckled at her impatience and kissed her back in a manner completely appropriate for their public location. Erin didn't seem to notice they weren't alone. "I am so horny," she complained as she scraped her teeth over his neck.

The door opened and the couple next to them hurried out onto their floor. Just as the doors were sliding shut the man looked over his shoulder and gave Rob an envious smile. "Have fun," he called.

Chapter 7

"As soon as this door is open I want our clothes off," Erin ordered. "I need a hard fast fuck to take the edge off."

"Shh!" he hissed afraid someone passing would hear.

Erin turned her back to the door and pulled him by the belt loop so that he pressed her to the door. The nearness shielding her from passing eyes she cupped her hand over the bulge in his pants and rubbed imploringly. She smirked as he reacted. "Get the door open," she begged.

Rob groaned when the card lock failed to work on the first swipe. Erin continued to tease him through his clothing and he swiped the card again with haste. It turned green and he swept her into his arms and carried her inside. Erin had his pants undone before the door even closed behind them and she shoved them past his hips. He set her on her feet and quickly removed his clothing, one shoe flying across the room as he kicked out of them and his shirt passing his head the only break in the ravenous look he wore as he watched her strip.

"Make me scream," she ordered as she crawled onto the bed. "I've held it in for days. Fuck me so hard I scream myself hoarse."

Rob followed her onto the bed. She was on all fours and he knew what she wanted, but he wasn't ready yet. Wrapping his arm around her hips he twisted so that she flopped onto her back. "Rob!" she complained impatiently. "Fast," she reminded him petulantly.

skj111
skj111
16 Followers