Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skj111
skj111
16 Followers

"I know," he agreed. "Just one taste, please; you smell delicious." She did smell intoxicating, the combination of her preparations in the shower and the musky scent of arousal was driving him crazy. Lowering himself he settled between her legs and took a deep breath.

"Rob, please," Erin whined.

Smiling at her impatience he pressed his mouth to her core and indulged himself. He loved eating her out almost as much as she loved giving him head. They made it a regular feature of their sex life and his day felt incompletely without the taste of her on his tongue. He had done this in her office, in his car, in his office, in every room of their house, in a closet, in a stairwell; he would always want it, everywhere, every time.

Erin let him enjoy himself for several minutes and then she rolled away from him. She took up position on all fours and then looked back over her shoulder at him. "What part of a hard fast fuck do you not understand?" she challenged.

He laughed and jerked her into position in front of him. "Sorry, I got lost in it. I could do that all day."

"We don't have all day," she reminded him. "Please, Rob; hard and quick for now. We can take it slow the second time."

Rob held her hips and thrust his way inside her in one deep plunge. Erin reacted with abandon; indulging her natural reaction in the absence of the boys she gave a scream of pleasure. Her head dropped to the mattress and she thrust back against him in encouragement. "Yes," she told him, "Just like that."

"Like this?" he asked drawing back and plunging forward again.

Erin screamed again and her fists balled the bedding as her fist contracted. "Again!"

He thrust again this time his hands wrapped around her waist and he pulled her to him so that he slid even further into her warm wet center. "Shit!" he gasped as his shaft buried to the hilt.

"Feels good doesn't it?" she purred enjoying his reaction as much as her own.

"Fucking unbelievable," he agreed. His pace increased and she helped him as he pistoned into her over and over.

Rob wanted more, he needed to be deeper inside her. Pulling out he flipped her to her back. She whined with impatience but he simply chuckled and smacked her ass.

"Ooh," she exclaimed happily at the sting of his quick spank. "Do that again!"

Rob had moved off the bed and he stood at the edge of the mattress, his dick a throbbing rod of steel as he smiled down at her. "You are such a bad girl," he joked. Grabbing her legs he pulled her into position. The bed was just the right height and he slid back into her at the perfect angle. His stance on the floor gave him better traction than had his knees on the bed and he used it.

"Oh, yes," Erin exclaimed as she felt the results of his new position. Her legs went around his waist and she locked her ankles behind him. "I'll beg if you want me to," she admitted.

"No need, Baby," he said as he bent forward and sucked one exquisite breast into his mouth. He moved in hard deep thrusts and she whimpered appreciatively. Her back arched and he slipped his arm behind her. He released her tit and it popped from his mouth in a wet plop the nipple hard and pink and he promised himself he would return to them later. "Hang on, Baby," he warned her. "I'm about to fuck you good."

She was going to reply but found all ability to speak was gone. He had tightened the grip of his arm around her waist and he plunged into her with frantic need. He was so hard and he drove so deep that she could only cry out in incoherent encouragement. He felt her tightening around him and he grunted with the need to watch her come apart because of him. His movement became even more demanding and she bucked into each thrust in desperation.

Erin's orgasm threatened to incapacitate her. It rolled through her like a freight train and she wailed as the release took her. She couldn't think, she couldn't breathe, she could only ride the pleasure he gave her and gasp for breath.

Rob didn't cease his movements. He continued to bang deep into her as she climaxed. "We aren't done, Baby," he warned her.

Erin whimpered and nodded as she felt it coming again. Rob's balls dripped with the damp results of her first orgasm, but he had found the right spot and the slick way he moved into her wasn't enough to slow what was happening. She gasped with each stroke as his dick caressed her and she knew it would happen soon.

Rob withdrew his arm from behind her and grabbed her by the hips. He could feel her nearing the second release and he wanted to be ready. As he heard her moan his name he growled with hunger and increased his tempo cranking into her with rapid fire movement as her second release shattered through her. The complete abandon with which he slammed into her was all it took and he exploded. His back arched and he pulled her hips tightly against his as if he wanted to make certain not one drop of his seed escaped her.

Sweating and panting from his exertions he pulled out and collapsed onto the bed next to her. Erin rolled to him and hooked one leg over his hip. "Thank you," she said gratefully. "That was perfect."

He chuckled and pulled her close still trying to catch his breath. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Erin snuggled against him and checked the time. "We have one hour and forty-two minutes," she observed. "How soon can we do that again?"

He laughed. "Give me a few minutes."

They lay together, touching, kissing in lazy enjoyment of the release they have found. After a few minutes Erin's body began to cool and she sat up and stretched languidly. Rob watched her and as her arms slowly dropped back to her side he reached up to gently caress her tits. Erin smiled down at him enjoying the soft look in his eyes as he touched her. "Mmmm," she breathed as his touch pleased her. "That feels good." His eyes darted to her face and she smirked. "You like them don't you?"

Rob nodded. "You know I do." He was using two hands now, fondling her chest with slow gentle strokes of his hands, kneading the heavy globes with gentle squeezes, toying with the nipples until they were hard and puckered beneath his thumbs. "They are always spectacular," he told her in a husky voice. "But when you are pregnant I can't believe how perfect they are."

Erin snorted fondly. "You just like that they are even bigger."

Rob scooted more fully onto the bed and pulled her with him. Rolling over he pressed her onto her back. "No," he answered shaking his head. "That's not it." Erin's eyebrow arched and he chuckled. "Ok, it's part of it. They are normally perfect, more than a handful, more than a mouthful, perfect but I'll admit having them plump up like this is enjoyable." He couldn't talk about them and not touch them and he trailed one finger over and around them alternating his touch in equal appreciation. "I love it when you are pregnant," he admitted. "I love that your breasts swell, I love that you glow with this..." he paused looking for the right word. "this vitality," he finally offered. He gazed down on her seeing exactly what he meant but unable to clearly express it. "You just look so fucking ripe," he finished.

"I did this to you," he said with a tiny smile of satisfaction as he stroked her abdomen and thought about the child inside. "You are mine and I know you look this way because you are carrying my baby. I see that and it's such a turn on." He lay down next to her and she melted into his arms. "I love you so much, Erin," he whispered.

Erin felt tears stinging her eyes as she reacted to his words. Cursing the hormones that he had just praised she pressed her lips to his and kissed him softly hoping to prove that she loved him too.

The kiss was soft and long and it led to another and then another. He continued to caress her body with the same loving awe he had used to describe her and she felt warm just from his touch. He was growing excited, she could feel him hardening as he lay against her leg and she reached down to touch his cock.

Rob sighed appreciatively. "Baby, you have magic fingers," he complimented.

"I do know a few tricks," she teased. Rob chuckled darkly as she moved over him trailing kisses until she reached her target. He was firm but not yet hard and she sucked him into her mouth intent on making him so. She had said it before she would say it again; she loved sucking his dick. He made the most amazing sounds when she did it as if she was giving him the best sensation he had ever felt. She would suck and lick and squeeze him and he would sound so goddamn happy.

He was doing it now. Moaning encouragement as she worked him and he grew hard and long in her mouth. She let him pop free and marveled at the change. When she had begun he had laid a half stiffened log against his leg and now he was a towering rod of soft warm steel. It made her wet to see how ready he was. She kissed the head and he moaned again. "Get comfortable on the pillows," she told him rolling away.

Rob cocked an eyebrow in surprise but willingly did as he was ordered. "What are we doing?" he asked as he settled against the headboard in pillowed comfort.

"That is an impressive erection," Erin complimented him leaning down to pull him back into her mouth.

"It's all for you, Baby," he said bending his arm behind his head and watching her with a roguish smile.

"I was really hoping you would say that," she said flashing him a smile. She bobbed over him with enthusiasm making him moan all over again and then suddenly released him. Rob made a sound of regret and he twitched longingly. Grinning Erin crawled her way toward him. "Patience," she said tapping his straining cock playfully. She straddled his hips and hovered over him. He placed his hands on her hips and tried to guide her onto his cock, but she resisted.

"Baby, don't tease me," he growled.

"Oh, I'm not teasing," she promised.

She rubbed her wet folds over the tip of his dick and they both gave a growl. Responding to both their desire Erin settled onto him in a slow descent that left them both panting. "Shit, Baby," Rob laughed. "Don't ever tease me, because if this isn't it I can't take it."

She grinned her own version of a cocky grin and began to rock against him. "Mmmh," she moaned. "That feels good."

"Hell yeah it does," Rob agreed closing his eyes and letting her have complete control.

"Rob, open your eyes," she called to him.

His breath caught in his throat at the sight he saw as he followed her command. She sat upright on him her hips working as she lifted herself up and then dropped back down. She slid over his cock in warm wet ecstasy and it felt amazing. But what held his undivided attention was the way she was touching herself. Her hands toyed with her tits just as he had moments earlier. She fondled herself and when she was certain that he was watching she closed her eyes and her head dropped back in enjoyment.

"Damn you are unbelievable," he breathed. He was desperate to touch her and his hands slid slowly up her thighs. "Do you like touching yourself, Baby?" he asked as he caressed her hips.

"Mm-hmm," Erin moaned in agreement.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yesss," she purred.

"How about this?" he asked as he slipped his hand around her and thumbed her clit, "Does this feel good." She gasped and he increased the pressure.

Erin cried out and bucked over him in reaction as he sent flames of pleasure flaring through her. "Holy fuck," she panted as she dropped to the bed catching herself with one arm on either side of his head. "Baby that felt good," she assured him.

Rob laughed and rolled them over. He stroked into her in a slow sensual movement taking his time so that they could feel every inch of the connection as he slid deep into her. "What feels better," he asked playfully. "When you play with yourself or when I do this?" He lowered his head and twirled his tongue over one hard pink nipple.

"Oh! You! It feels better...oh...it feels better when you do it." She moved beneath him matching his movements, helping him as they both felt the tension building. Her fingers fisted in his hair as he continued to suck and nip and lick her breasts. Her back arched in pleasure as he withdrew and then her pelvis thrust forward to meet his advance.

"Please, don't stop," she pleaded as he continued to move them toward the heights.

He lifted his head and rested on the pillow so that his forehead brushed her neck and his teeth sank gently into her shoulder. "Never," he promised breathlessly as he kissed the bite away. "I can never stop. You are perfect."

He continued to move inside her and she felt an overwhelming need to express how deeply her heart responded to him. "I love you," she whispered in his ear. He turned his head and she claimed his mouth kissing him with a tenderness that could only hint at the immensity of what she was feeling.

Their movements slowed to a rhythm more of the heart than lust and they whispered words of truth.

"I love you."

"Can't live without you."

"Need you."

"Perfect"

"Mine"

The tears and the pleasure came as one and she let herself fall apart for him. Rob felt it happening and he followed her. Together they crested and together they shattered.

Ten minutes later they still lay tangled, their bodies still merged as Rob softened inside her. He had rolled them to their side so he would not crush her but that was as far as they had been able to move. Exhausted more by the emotional release than the physical they dozed.

"Rob," she called without raising her head from his chest.

"Hm?" He was stroking her back in long slow movements that soothed him as much as her.

"We can't go to sleep," she reminded him.

"I know."

"We have to get Hank."

"I know."

She could tell he was dangerously close to sleep and she forced herself to move. "Come on," she coaxed. "I don't want to be the last parent to arrive, it will worry him."

It took a few moments to dress because they frequently stopped to kiss or touch or offer some little sweetness to extend the intimacy of their time alone. When they did finally reach the activity room they found Hank and two other boys building a picture frame from popsicle sticks.

"Hi!" the boy greeted them. "Look Mommy, I made it!"

"Very nice," Erin said approvingly.

"It's for you," Hank said handing her the construction still sticky with wet glue. Erin took the treasure and Rob scooped up the three-year-old.

"Did you have a fun time, Hammer?" he asked.

"Yep!"

"What did you do?" Rob asked as they headed for the exit.

"We played red light!"

"You did? I love that game!" Rob gushed.

Hank's face creased in a frown as they waited for the elevator. "What did you do Daddy?"

"I spent time with Mommy," Rob said tickling Hank's ribs.

"Did you have fun, Mommy?"

"I did," Erin answered and Rob's eyes sparkled as she met his soft gaze. "Your daddy is lots of fun."

Chapter 8

"Mommy! Watch me!"

Erin looked up from the book she was reading and smiled. Hank was standing on Matthew's knee board and his brother was pushing him along the edge of the beach the board gliding on the thin layer of surf below him. "Very impressive," she called to him. "Be careful!" she added as he wobbled wildly.

"He's ok," Rob chuckled.

Erin's eyes followed the boys and she flinched as Hank again nearly fell.

"It's sand, Baby," Rob noted with humor. "If he falls it's not going to hurt."

Erin had to admit the truth of that statement and she tried to relax. Rob noted her effort and scooted over until he was sitting behind her on their blanket. He pulled her back to recline against his chest and wrapped his legs around her. Erin relaxed into him and laced her fingers with his. "I enjoy sitting with you like this," she told him. "But given my recent problem I may regret it."

"Oh, Baby," he whined playfully his nose rubbing over the arch of her ear. "Don't say that."

"Regret may be too strong a word," she admitted. "But it's guaranteed to produce a need not easily quelled until tonight."

"I had to quell a little something this morning," he admitted with a husky whisper in her ear.

"I missed it?" she pouted.

He chuckled and began to nibble her neck as he told her about it. "I thought it was a regular morning stiffy, but it refused to go away. Probably because I was in the shower and all I could think about was yesterday and how amazing you have been this whole week. I thought about you on your knees sucking me and before I knew it I had a massive hard on. So, I just soaped up and replayed every incredible moment of this vacation." His fingers traced the edge of her bikini bottom and he sucked on her neck. "I have to tell you, Baby. You are almost as hot in my imagination as you are in reality."


"That's not fair, Rob," she complained. "And why did you tell me. All you have done is made me horny and jealous."

He laughed and hugged her closer. "What are you jealous of, my hand?"

"Yes!"

Rob was still laughing as he pulled her over his hip and laid her back on the blanket. She grabbed his shoulder and pulled him down on top of her before demanding a kiss. "You owe me," she scolded.

"Where do I pay?" he asked eagerly.

"Dad!" They looked up to find the boys walking toward them. "Can I take him down to the bar for a drink?" Matthew asked pointing to the beachside bar.

"No booze," Rob teased handing him some cash.

"Just a couple brewskies," Matthew shot back, "No hard stuff."

"Funny," Rob said. He gave his eldest a stern look. "Don't let him out of your sight."

"It's right there, like fifty yards away," Matthew said but he took Hank's hand to show he took the warning seriously.

"Hank, hold Matthew's hand and don't give him any trouble," Erin added.

"Ok!" the little boy agreed looking up at his brother with adoration.

"Come on, Hammer," Matthew said gently pulling his baby brother into step. "I'm parched!"

"Yeah, parts," Hank tried to repeat.

Rob lay back and Erin snuggled into his embrace resting her head on his chest so she could watch the boys. "He's getting big," she noted as her eyes followed Hank.

"Which one?" Rob asked rhetorically. He slipped his fingers into her hair and let it slide over his hand in a cool electrifying sensation. "I am glad we will have another one soon," he admitted. "I miss having a baby around."

"It is rather pleasant," she agreed. The boys had paid for their drinks but had yet to return since Matthew was now talking with two girls. "Look at that!" Erin complained slapping Rob's stomach.

"Ow! What!"

"Your hormonal son is using his baby brother to smack on girls!"

Rob laughed. "I think you mean 'mac' on girls. And I don't think anyone says that anymore."

"Whatever you call it, he took Hank with him for a drink just so those girls would remark on how cute he is and then Matthew would have a reason to speak with them!"

"Baby, I don't know what you want me to do, that's a time honored technique. I'm kind of proud he's learned it already."

She glared at him and he tweaked her nose. "Think of all the action he will score when the new baby is here!" he teased. Her glare intensified and she twisted his right nipple in retaliation. "Ow! Baby!" he cried as he grabbed her hand. Smiling he rolled her onto her back and trapped her beneath him. "Play nice," he warned. "I was only kidding."

"I think that's two you owe me," she declared. He kissed her to show his acceptance of her terms.

"We're back!" Hank announced as he knelt on the blanket next to them. He took a sip from the bottle of water Matthew had purchased for him and gave his parents a look that Rob recognized. He was studying them. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I was telling Mommy that I can make a better sand castle than she can," Rob said smirking at Erin.

skj111
skj111
16 Followers