Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skj111
skj111
16 Followers

He didn't have to be told twice and he cupped each heavy globe in a hand and fondled them before his lips closed around the left.

"Oh, yes," Erin breathed enjoying the way he was making her body awaken. Her sigh changed to a moan as she let her hips lower and he slid inside her.

The moment she closed around him he felt his need skyrocket. "Fuck," he said his mouth still full of her soft warm breast. She began to move rising up and then sliding back down in a torturously indulgent motion that was making him almost as crazy as she was making herself.

His hands dropped to her hips and he helped guide her to just the right spot. She bit her lip and a tiny sound of need slipped from her. "That's right, Baby," he soothed as he watched her reaction. "Ride me, Baby, get exactly what you want." He was mesmerized by her face she wore a look of absolute enjoyment that he found to be an incredible turn on. Even better was the way she indulged without the slightest concern that he was watching. It thrilled him and his cock grew harder as he watched her.

"Yeah, that feels good, huh?" he asked as he leaned back to enjoy the show. He let his hands drift over her, caressing her thighs, trailing over her shoulders and down her arms, circling her breasts, he touched her and watched as she enjoyed what he had to offer. But, after a few moments, watching wasn't enough and he returned his grip to her hips to help increase the force of her movement. "Fuck me, Baby," he growled.

She smiled and opened her eyes. Leaning forward she claimed his mouth with hers and he returned the kiss with a passion matching her own. "God, you are unbelievable," he said as they broke for air and she continued her dance over him.

"Rob, I'm...I'm close."

"Mmmm," he groaned watching as her face softened in reaction to the nearness of her finish. "Take it, Baby," he coaxed letting his hands cup her breasts again. He knew how sensitive they were and he tugged on the pebbled pink nubs with perfect pressure.

Erin shattered and he watched as she slammed herself over him until the sensation left her unable to maintain control and she collapsed against his chest.

She wanted to snuggle with him, he knew. He could smell her sated satisfaction, feel the way she was pliant and soft against him, but he was too close. He had held back for as long as he could already and he had to have at least some of what she was feeling. "Baby, choose; tits or ass?"

"Mmmn, tits," she said turning her head and biting his ear.

He chuckled and moved her off his lap and into the floor. "How did I know you were going to pick that?" he joked.

"Because you know I like being on my knees in front of you," she said with honesty.

"I like you there too," he said with a grin. His cock was throbbing and he wiggled his hips to make it bob playfully in front of her. She took that as an invitation and eagerly opened her mouth. "Oh no," he scolded. "You promised me a tit fuck and I want it."

Pouting Erin pulled away but not before her tongue darted out to flick playfully over his head. The contact made his rod jump and he gasped in reaction. "Get over here," he said with more laughter than growl.

Erin smiled and took each tit in a hand. Pushing them together she looked up with wide blue eyes and spoke in a sweet voice. "Will you fuck my tits, Rob?"

Rob slipped his dick between her pillowed breasts and rocked forward. "Ooooh, yesss," he breathed. He was aching and the sight of his throbbing cock between her tits was perfect. He felt the end nearing and rushing to meet it he pumped into the warmth surrounding him. He needed to touch her and his hands replaced hers holding her around him as he moved the soft warmth giving him a surprisingly perfect amount of friction.

"Come for me, Rob," she begged as she reached between his legs and stroked his balls. One finger reached back and pressed against the soft skin behind his sack. The pressure sent him over the edge and he cried out as his end came. Hot white cum shot from his cock to splash against her neck and the swell of her breasts. Still twitching slightly he held his dick in his hand and swiped the tip around her nipple.

"I love the way it looks when my junk is spread all over you," he admitted. "It makes me feel like a porn star."

"You are definitely the star of my porn," she answered wrapping her hand around his and pulling him into her mouth.

"Damn, I don't fucking deserve you," he breathed as she sucked him dry and then made sure he was clean. His fingers threaded through her hair and he watched until she finally let him fall from her lips.

She could feel him dripping down her chest and she caught it before it fell. "I guess I should clean up," she joked.

"Come on," he said helping her to her feet.

They walked to the bathroom and he adjusted the water temperature as she cleaned herself up. Then helping her in he followed her into the steamy shower. "Rob?" she called softly as she snuggled against him.

"Yeah?"

"I'm the one who doesn't deserve you," she said referencing his earlier comment.

He tilted her chin so her face lifted to his and he kissed her. "I guess that means we are both really lucky, huh?"

"Very," she agreed with a smile as he offered another kiss.

"Here," he said turning her to face the water so the last of his mess could be washed from her. "Let's get cleaned up. I wasn't nearly finished with you. I still need to taste that perfect little pussy."

"That's why you wanted to finish that way?"

"Of course," he agreed running a hand over her to make certain she was clean and then twisting off the water. He kissed her ear and nuzzled into her hair so that his lips brushed the shell of her ear as he spoke. "Nothing is better than coming inside you, but I knew what I wanted for number three."

"Oh yes, number three," she said as if she had forgotten.

Rob stepped out and wrapped a towel around his waist and then grabbed another as she joined him. He dried her with gentle movements and when he finished she pulled the towel from his hands and began to use it on him. Her blue eyes held his in a warm look of anticipation as she brushed the water from his torso.

Dropping the towel she let her fingers run down the length of body from shoulder to hip. "This is really in the way," she said as she slid a finger beneath the towel and pulled it away.

Rob scooped her into his arms and carried her into the bedroom. The movement had surprised her and she squealed in shock before laughing in delight. He slid her onto the bed and lay down with her, the cool clean sheets giving their water-heated bodies a contrasting sensation.

She kissed him quickly and then held up a single finger to make him pause. "Hold that thought."

"Baby," he whined as she rolled away and reached for her phone, which lay on the nightstand. "They are fine."

"You have no evidence to substantiate that," she observed as she dialed. "Hi Matty," she said when he answered. "Everything ok?" She listened to his reply and smiled. "Yes, I suppose you are capable of following simple instructions and 'call if you need us' is fairly clear." She listened again. "Very well, I love you too."

Rob kissed her shoulder as she returned her phone to the table. "See, they are fine."

"Are you upset with me?"

"For checking on our sons? No, Baby, I'm not upset. I find the way you mother them both to be a complete turn on."

"Really?" she said happily.

"Really."

She stretched lazily and smiled up expectantly. "Erin, thank you," he said as he stroked his hand over her body displayed before him.

"For what?" she asked in confusion.

"For loving me."

Her smile was filled with love and he felt his heart melting. "I should thank you for that," she corrected. "It's the most wonderful thing I've ever had."

Rob bent and kissed her abdomen sending all of his love through his touch to the baby that existed inside her. His tender intent faded in favor of a more immediate need as he kissed her again and let his mouth travel over her body.

She moaned in encouragement and slipped her fingers in his hair as he moved over her. Always his favorite spot he lingered at her breasts until he could hear her panting in reaction. "Rob," she moaned.

"I know," he promised. Still kissing he began to work his way down her body. He moved with deliberate pace so that he had time to savor each kiss he left on her and so that his growing erection could trail against her in a playful tease.

He reached her center and pushed her legs wider as he settled between them. "I love you," he reminded her and then ran his tongue along her core lips lapping up the moisture he found. "So much," he added with a kiss and then thrust his tongue inside her.

Erin hissed in reaction as she enjoyed his entry and her hips bucked pushing herself more firmly against his mouth. Reaching for him she let her fingers slip into his hair caressing his head as he indulged himself.

His tongue darted in and out, tasting her, exploring her, driving her wild. He could hear her breathing grow shallow and he knew she was enjoying it. He pulled out and lathed his tongue along the length of her core sweeping the lips with a slow stroke and then rounding the swollen clit. He circled the nub three times making her whine as the stimulation drove her mad. He kissed the throbbing mound and then pressed his lips over it and sucked.

"Rob!" she cried her back arching in reaction.

He sucked again and then released her letting his tongue continue to swirl. He wanted to taste her and he pushed his tongue into the warm wet opening as far as he could. She twisted her body fighting to contain the response she felt and he doubled his efforts. He moved in and out of her with abandon until she pulled at his hair in desperation. Smiling at the way he was enjoying himself he clamped his lips over the pink button pulsing for his attention and applied the pressure that made her scream. She bucked and hissed as it washed over her and her legs shook as if she had lost all motor control.

"Damn," he purred as he slowly crawled over her. "I think that was a good one."

"Fucking incredible," she swore. "Pun intended."

He chuckled, her rare dose of humor tugging at his heart and increasing his happiness. "Baby, you are fucking incredible." He moved into place and she spread her legs to help him. "This, is fucking incredible," he added as his dick slid inside her.

"Mmm, I would concur," she agreed smiling at the way he filled her.

They were silent for a moment as he moved. The sensation was familiar, yet each time, it felt wonderful and new and so completely theirs that they simply wanted to enjoy it.

"You feel so good," she breathed into his ear. "I love the way you fill me."

"I love the way you feel around me," he agreed. "So perfect." He thrust a little harder and her breath caught in surprise and approval.

"More," she asked.

Rob lifted his upper body so that he had more leverage and he increased his tempo. He legs hooked her legs over his hips to help him go deeper. "More," she asked again.

He did as she asked and they both felt it coming quickly. They were feeling so much it was impossible to slow it. This was more than their physical union, this was their true bonding, emotionally, mentally, spiritually they were joining and it was intoxicating.

Rob lowered his head and kissed her thrusting into her in perfect rhythm to the kisses they shared. Erin held him as tightly as she could wishing their bodies could merge even more completely as the tension mounted. Together they coiled growing more and more ready for the explosion they could feel building.

"Baby, I'm close," he said panting as he tried to hold back.

"Go," she said kissing his lips and then turning his head to press her lips to his jaw and then his neck. "I'm with you," she promised.

She bit his neck and deliberately pushed him in to a release. The nip shattered his control and he slammed into her with undeniable need. The force shook her, she could feel his need, the lust and desire he had for her and she could feel the love, the truth of how completely they were connected. She could feel everything and she followed him over the edge. Their bodies shook in reaction and they both struggled, she to breathe and he not to crush her, as the simultaneous orgasms shrunk their universe to them and them alone.

After several moments he rolled to his side and she curled into him. They didn't say anything; they simply lay together, touching and dozing in satisfied stupor. After long quiet minutes Erin shivered.

"Are you cold?" he asked rubbing her arms to provide warming friction.

"A little." She snuggled closer. "We should get up. I want to sleep and we need to return to our room for that."

"This is our room," he said stubbornly clinging to the moment.

"Do you want to explain to Matthew why we aren't back before midnight as you promised?"

Rob grunted. "Ok, let's go."

They dressed and Erin poured two more glasses of the chilled juice. "You were right," she said as she sipped hers. "I am thirsty."

Rob chuckled and downed his glass. "Let's go, before I throw you back on that bed and start all over again."

"Again?" Erin asked with teasing surprise. "You could go again?"

"What can I say, Baby," he joked. "You make me horny."

"I thought that was my problem," she replied as he closed the door behind them.

"I don't think it's really a problem for either of us."

"It is a rather enjoyable state."

"What's an enjoyable state?" Matthew asked as Rob opened the door to their regular room.

"Arizona," Rob lied immediately. "We were saying next year maybe we should take a vacation to Arizona."

Epilogue

"No, Mommy!" Hank pouted pushing Erin's hands away. "Not like that! I want it cool like Daddy's!"

Erin dropped her hands in exasperation and gave her husband a silent plea for help. Rob unzipped the suitcase he had just packed and removed a small tube before crossing the room. He kissed Erin and took the comb away from her. "He wants it cool," she repeated and her tone conveyed a completely different emphasis from her son's.

"Of course he does," Rob chuckled. "Come here, Hank," he ordered gently. Rob positioned the boy in front of him and then opened his hair product. Taking just a toddler-size amount he worked it in to Hank's hair and then spiked it up in imitation of his own head. "How's that?" he asked when he finished.

Hank examined himself closely in the mirror and smiled in a wide, happy grin. "Cool!"

Rob lifted his son and spoke gently. "Now, do you think you owe Mommy an apology? You weren't very nice when you said you didn't want her to fix your hair. I didn't hear please or thank you or anything."

Hank nodded feeling the guilt Rob had been handing down and he looked contrite as he walked to Erin who was putting the finishing touches on her makeup. "I'm sorry, Mommy."

Erin smiled fondly and bent down to kiss his cheek. "It's ok, next time just use your words to tell me what you want. Ok?"

"Ok!" Hank agreed. "Are we going on the airplane soon?"

"Not until this afternoon," Erin explained as she stood and finished her preparations. "We will board the plane after lunch. First we must drive to Orlando."

Hank made a face at the idea of a long car ride and Rob scooped him up as a distraction. "Hey, remember we were saving 'Toy Story' for the car ride! You can watch your movie the whole time."

"Yay!" Hank cheered. "Toy Story! To Infinity And Beyond!"

"There is nothing beyond infinity," Erin couldn't help but mutter. That catch phrase drove her crazy and she just had to comment any time it came up.

The door to the bathroom opened and Matthew emerged from a cloud of steam. "I was beginning to think you fell in," Rob joked.

"This takes time, Dad," Matthew said pointing to his appearance. "I can't just walk around looking like a lump."

"If the three of you are done with your primping we should get on the road," Erin observed.

Rob set Hank on his feet and reached for her. "I have very pleasing symmetry," he reminded her as he pulled her close. "It would be wrong not to accentuate that given how much you like it."

"Yes," she admitted with a smile. "But, it does slow us down in the morning." Rob laughed and kissed her soundly before they headed out the door.

The drive back to Orlando seemed shorter to Erin. She considered the illusion and decided the frustrated sexual tension she had been experiencing on their trip south had likely altered her perception of the passing time. There was a decided lack of frustration on her part now. The need was still there, but Rob's careful attention now had it idling at a steady hum rather than a blinding need. Smiling she leaned across the front seat and pressed a thankful kiss against Rob's neck.

He turned and looked at her with a guarded expression. "Baby?"

"Yes?" she said smiling as she gave him one more kiss.

"What are you doing?"

"Just saying thank you," she said leaning against his shoulder. "This was a most enjoyable vacation."

"Oh. You're welcome," he said with obvious relief. His eyes darted to the mirror and he checked to find both boys wide-awake.

"Rob why are you nervous?"

He checked the mirror again to make certain the boys were occupied, Hank in his movie and Matthew in his book. "Just making sure you weren't you know...feeling more road induced excitement," he whispered.

"I wouldn't reject an offer," she admitted reaching for his hand. She slipped her fingers between his and let her thumb drift over his palm in a soft touch. "But, I believe I can wait until we are home." Her smile grew more intimate and she lifted his hand to her lips. "I am looking forward to sleeping in our own bed tonight."

The way she said 'sleeping' let him know she didn't mean sleeping and he felt himself responding. "You are trouble," he told her with a soft chuckle.

"You like it."

"Yes I do," he agreed.

"Rob?" she asked as she sucked one of his fingers between her lips.

"Yeah?" His voice wobbled just a bit at her teasing touch.

"Remember the list I provided you at the alligator tour?"

"How could I forget?"

"I believe we should do number six tonight."

A sudden vivid image sprang to mind and Rob's body responded. Erin chuckled darkly and dropped her hand to press against his response. "This drive does seem to have an effect on you."

"Wait until I get you home," he scolded with a laugh.

skj111
skj111
16 Followers