Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skj111
skj111
16 Followers

"You cannot!" she argued automatically.

"Wanna bet?" he asked arching an eyebrow in challenge.

"I will not!" she objected. He waited and after a moment she relented. "What are the stakes?"

Rob leaned down and whispered to keep the bet private and to increase the effect of his words. "I win you repeat one of those memories I was enjoying in the shower this morning."

Her eyes were a deep blue as she turned to look at him with obvious interest in that offer. "And if I win?"

"You win and I owe you three. And I always pay my debts."

Erin sat up and rolled quickly to her feet. "You are on. Come on Hank, Daddy needs a lesson in physics."

"I see Matthew made some friends," Rob said as he looked up and found his son was standing a few yards away still talking with the two girls they had seen at the bar.

"I'm a chick magnet," Hank answered proudly.

"Rob Donnellson," Erin growled.

"I'll talk to him, Baby," he promised. He grinned at Hank and lifted him into the air as they walked toward the wet sand at the water's edge. "You are a total chick magnet," he said quietly and Hank nodded in agreement.

"Matthew," Erin called.

"Yeah, Doc?" he answered without leaving his new friends.

"Come join us," she called. "Bring your friends."

"That your mom?" one of the girls asked him.

"Stepmom," he clarified. "She's pretty awesome."

Erin pretended not to hear that but a tiny smile tugged at her lips and Rob saw it. He leaned over and kissed her head. "He loves you."

"I know," she answered happily.

"This is Laura and Madison," Matthew introduced his companions. "What are we doing?" he asked eyeing the sand molds Erin had dropped at his feet.

"Your father has issued a challenge," Erin explained. "I intend to make an example of his overconfidence. You three should build your own castle as a more appropriate competition for him."

"Erin, did you just say there is no way I can beat you at a sand castle contest?"

"There is doubt?" Erin scoffed.

Matthew looked at his father and rolled his eyes. "I'm a kid, I have the advantage."

Erin snatched up a mold and gave both father and son a smirk. "I am a scientist, I have the advantage."

"Oh this is so on," Rob and Matthew both said at once.

"I'm on Mommy's team!" Hank declared following Erin as she chose her construction area.

"Hammer!" Rob exclaimed with mock injury. "You don't want to be my partner?"

"She is a scientist, Daddy," the boy said as if his reasoning were obvious.

In the end it was no contest. Matthew was far too easily distracted by his new friends to pay attention to what he was doing. His castle was coming along nicely but half of it was crushed under a dropped bucket. He hadn't meant to drop it but one of the girls had smiled and told him she liked his hair. He might have held on to it, but she had reached out to touch his head and his fingers had gone numb. After that his heart really wasn't in the contest and he instead focused on trying to draw out another smile like the first she had given him.

Rob's castle received more effort, but he couldn't get it just right. No matter how hard he worked he couldn't get the pieces to leave the molds completely intact. His was a well-constructed castle, but it did have a few uneven portions and a couple of decidedly lopsided towers. He looked over at Erin's immaculate fort and admitted defeat. "Did you take sand sculpting lessons before we left?" he demanded.

Erin grinned. "No, but perhaps I should. Such instruction might provide artistic credentials more fitting my level of competition."

Rob lunged for her and Erin laughed as she scurried away. "I'll get you for that!" he called as he chased her.

"You have to catch me first," she taunted.

Rob doubled his efforts and she laughed as he grabbed her around the waist and lifted her off her feet. Careful with the way he was handling her he carried her toward the water. "I won!" Erin said as she struggled half-heartedly to escape. "Just accept it!"

Rob ignored her and carried her out into the ocean. "You win," he agreed smiling at the way his admission made her eyes light up. And then he dropped her in the water.

She came up sputtering and he laughed until he felt her legs wrap around his ankles and pull his feet out from under him. Sinking into the water he reached out to snag her and they tumbled under the waves together. They were kissing as they bobbed back to the surface.

"I want to play!" Hank called as he hurried toward them. Matthew had come out with him but he was a good swimmer and he moved away from his brother. Ducking under a wave he popped to the surface and paddled his way to them. Rob reached out and pulled him in the last few feet. Panting from his exertion Hank wrapped an arm around each of their necks as his little legs kept kicking so he could tread water. "I wanna play," he repeated. "Throw me, Daddy!"

Rob let go of Erin and lifted Hank up. Turning so they now faced the beach and safer water he tossed Hank into the air and let him plunge into the water. Hank held his breath as he went under and then kicked his way to the surface. Laughing in delight he dog paddled back to his father. "Again!"

Matthew was nearing and he shook the water from his hair making his curls fly and then gleam in the sun. "Ok if I get my board and catch some waves?" he asked looking at Erin as Rob fished Hank from the water for another toss.

"Stay where we can see you, please," she asked.

"Sure," Matthew agreed. "Thanks, Doc. And nice castle," he added with a smile. She couldn't help her happy smile in response even as she realized he was only practicing that damn charm.

"Son," Rob called as Hank took another dip. "Remember," he warned.

"Yeah, gentleman; I know."

Hank had reached them again and Rob bent his knees so his son could swim onto his shoulders. Rising to his full height he helped Hank stand up on his shoulders holding his hands for balance. "See, Baby," he said innocently to his wife. "He knows."

Hank counted to three and then jumped from Rob into the water. "Don't get to worn out playing that game," she advised. "You owe me three and I want it paid in full very soon."

Hank was swimming back to them but Rob grabbed her and pulled her to him for a quick deep kiss. "Any minute, any day, any way you want," he vowed.

"Oh if only that were possible right now," she complained as she slid her hand up his trunks and caressed him high on his inner thigh.

"Baby!" he said trying to make sure Hank couldn't see what she was doing as he reached them.

She laughed and let her legs wrap around his hips her body weightless in the water. "You should never have told me about your morning indulgence," she complained quietly as Hank babbled at them about how much he loved this game.

Rob tossed Hank and smirked at her. "Horny Baby?" he asked as he caressed the thigh pressed across his groin.

"I'm dying," she said as she tightened her hold on his waist.

"Hold that thought," he suggested. "I have a little surprise for you later."

Chapter 9

"You are certain you will be ok?" Erin asked.

Matthew looked at her in exasperation. "If you were here what would I be doing? I'd watch TV or read while Hank slept. If you aren't here what would I be doing? I'd watch TV or read while Hank slept. I think I've got it covered."

"Ok, Mr. Smarty Pants," Rob said as a gentle warning to mind his tone. "Don't answer the door. Call if you need us, we'll only be downstairs."

Erin moved to the bed and kissed Hank's sleeping head. "If your brother wakes and you need us to come back just call," she offered. "I enjoy dancing with your father, but I won't mind returning."

"Erin, he's snoring," Matthew laughed. "I'm pretty sure he's out for the night."

Rob chuckled. "He's right, Baby. That is one exhausted little boy. He got every ounce of enjoyment he could squeeze from of our day at the beach. I'm surprised he didn't fall asleep at the dinner table."

Erin smiled down on the sleeping boy. He still looked slightly babyish, his limbs just a little pudgy with what Rob called 'baby fat', but she could see him changing from toddler to child. He was tan from their week in the sun and it made him look even more like Rob. Her hand grazed over his head the short hair soft and clean beneath her hand.

"Come on, Momma," Rob said teasingly as he saw the way she was looking at Hank, "Time for grownup fun."

The way he said 'grown up fun' put her on instant alert and she hurried with him to the door.

"Bye!" Matthew called after them.

"We'll be back by midnight. You can stay up until we get back if you want," Rob told him.

"Alright!" the boy cheered keeping it low so his enthusiasm didn't wake his brother.

Rob closed the door firmly and made certain the boys were safely inside before he turned away. "Not that way, Baby," he called softly as she stepped toward the elevator.

"But, I thought we were going dancing?" she objected. "The resort's club is on the lower level."

"We're going dancing," he agreed, "But we have a private dance floor."

"What?" she asked bewildered by what that could mean.

He stepped to her side and gestured down the hall. "Right this way."

"What are you up to?" she asked suddenly very eager to find out.

"I said I had a surprise for you," he reminded her.

"What kind of surprise?"

He led her three doors from their room and produced a second room key. "How about three hours of privacy?"

"You booked a second room?"

"I don't like to leave debts hanging over my head," he said wiggling his eyebrows as he swiped them in to the room.

She stepped inside feeling a thrill at the idea that he had arranged a secret getaway for them. "You were here already," she noted as she looked around the room and saw evidence of his preparations.

Rob nodded and turned on the iPod and speakers he had waiting. He had it preset to a playlist and soft jazz began to play. He adjusted the volume and then reached for a bottle chilling on the table.

"Rob!" she said in shock. "I can't drink that!"

"It's only sparkling cider, Baby," he assured her. He poured two glasses and handed her the Champaign flute. "I just wanted to set the mood. Besides," he added as he stepped close and wrapped his arm around her. "You are probably going to get thirsty."

She sipped the juice in her glass and smiled over the rim. "This is a very nice surprise," she said softly.

"I'm glad you like it," he said clinking their glasses. They drank and then Rob took both glasses and set them on the table. He had arranged the room with as much clear space as possible and he guided her onto their personal dance floor. "You promised to dance with me, Erin," he reminded her softly.

Erin melted into him and slid her arms up around his neck. "I regret the need to go home tomorrow," she admitted. "This has been a most enjoyable week."

"Let's just concentrate on making this an enjoyable night," he whispered.

Rob began to move in time with the music and she swayed with him. "I'm enjoying this time away too," he said as she gently kissed her ear. They were quiet for a few moments as they simply enjoyed the sensations they were feeling. Their bodies were pressed together and he sucked softly at her neck as they moved together.

She felt the low fire that was now her constant state begin to flare to something more demanding. He could so easily do this to her, even without her hormone induced arousal, she was desperate for him seconds after he touched her. His body was hard and firm as she rubbed against him. His arms circled her in a protective hold that made her feel safe and she found that far more exciting than she wanted to admit. His strong hands were cupped low around her hips holding her to him. Most temptingly his growing response to her body against his was making itself known as her hips swayed and she brushed over it.

One dance was all it took to ignite both their bodies, but they held each other and refused to give in. They danced, moving as one and drawing out the desire for more with every beat of the music. Erin toyed with the short hair at the back of his neck as she rested her head on his shoulder. Occasionally she would press a soft kiss to his neck in response to the way he was touching her. His hands moved over her in a slow exploration the friction of his touch against her silky dress making them both slightly crazy.

Finally, as the third song faded Erin gave in to her need. Her hand drifted slowly over his firm chest and she began to loosen the buttons of his shirt with deliberate movements. The action was designed to elicit a response from him and she smiled against his neck as he complied with an effort to undress her.

She stayed pressed to him as he unzipped her dress. When the zipper reached the curve of her rear she lifted her head and smiled into his dark eyes. Her slim, confident hands pulled his shirt off his shoulders and it pooled on the floor behind him. A tiny sound of approval escaped her as her hands were left to caress his chest, arms and stomach without impediment. Rob tried to do the same to her dress but she stilled his hands and shook her head. Smiling at her unknown plan he let his hands fall to her hips and waited for her to lead the way.

Her smile mirrored his as she let her fingers glide down his upper body to the waist of his pants. Loosening the clasp she quickly released the bulging package trapped inside. His pants dropped to the floor and he toed off his shoes and pulled off his socks before kicking everything out of their way. Rob moaned as she stroked him through his boxers and she slipped her hold around his balls and gave a soft squeeze as she kissed his neck. "Baby, please," he said his voice filled with need. "Tell me what you want."

He looked disappointed when she stepped back from him but it gave way to approval when she slipped the dress from her shoulders and it dropped to the floor to lie in a ring around her heeled feet. "Damn," he sighed as he looked at her. "Baby you are my idea of perfect." His eyes started at her toes which peeked at him from the black heels she wore. Following the curve of her long, long legs his eyes moved up the sculpted results of those sinful heels until they reached the tiny thong that hid her center from him.

"Rob," she called in a husky voice.

He tried to lift his eyes to her face, but they refused to go further than the sight of her plump breasts spilling from the strapless bra that matched that red thong. He licked his lips as his cock strained inside his boxers demanding to be freed to dive into her. He started to reach for her and she brushed his hand away causing him to growl with need. "Baby, I'm barely hanging on here. Tell me what you want."

"Barely hanging on?" she taunted as she walked to the chair he had pushed against the wall. She had been swinging her hips with exaggerated movement making her ass shift lusciously as she walked. Turning she looked him in the eye as she deliberately reached behind her and released the hooks of her bra. Her hands cupped her ample tits and she brushed her thumbs over the nipples he wanted to lick. "Let go, Baby," she called to him.

He pushed his boxers off his hips and she smiled at the sight of his cock springing forth. Turning she lifted one leg and rested the heeled foot on the chair cushion as she looked over her shoulder at him. "No restraints, Robbie," she pleaded. "You owe me and I want payment."

Rob gave a low growl and crossed the floor to her in two long strides. "I'll pay," he promised. He started to pull her barely-there underwear from her hips, but she stilled his hand with a touch. "What if I don't want them off?" she teased.

Rob took the silk and lace in his hands and pulled. The delicate fabric ripped easily in his grip and Erin felt the fabric grow wet with her reaction just before he tossed the now destroyed panties away. "I want them gone," Rob scolded in a husky voice. He slid his hand between her legs and brushed the tip of his finger along the folds of her center. The way his finger slid along the wet skin made him smile. "You liked that, didn't you?"

Erin nodded and closed her eyes as he continued to brush over her. "Please, Rob, no restraint."

"You are bent over, wearing nothing but a pair of fuck-me-heels and you are dripping wet, Baby, he said as he caressed her hips. "I couldn't restrain myself if I wanted to."

He speared into her and the both cried out. "So good," Rob breathed as he pulled back and pumped slowly back in.

"Damn it, Rob," Erin growled as his slow pace frustrated her.

He chuckled and slammed himself. "I owe you three," he reminded her. "They are going to be fantastic."

"Prove it," she challenged. Rob smacked her ass with just enough force to sting but not hurt and she grinned at the sensation.

"Spread those legs and lets use those shoes for their real purpose," he ordered. Erin did as he asked and as she widened her stance the lift of the shoes tilted her at a perfect angle. He entered her over and over pulling back far enough so that each thrust gave her the sensation of being filled by all of him every time he moved inside her.

"Shit," he gasped as her warm wet walls surrounded him. "God, Baby you feel so good."

Erin was growing more desperate. She loved what he was doing but she was frantic for more. "Robbie, Baby, please," she whined.

Rob smiled wolfishly. She only ever called him baby when she was desperate for his dick. "Get in the chair," he ordered.

Erin knew what he wanted and she climbed into the chair on her knees and rested her forearms on the back. He pushed her knees as wide as they would go and then pulled her hips back to meet his cock. He grunted in pleasure as she surrounded him and began to drive intent on making her scream in pleasure.

He nearly lost control when she bent her legs and hooked her spike heels on his ass. The points bit against his muscle as he moved with just the right suggestion of pain. Reaching around her hip his fingers moved with practiced surety to her swollen clit. The pressure he applied made her cry out with need and she lurched back to meet his thrust. The added force pleased them both and they began to buck together with growing fanaticism.

"Harder," she gasped. "Oh! Please, harder."

Rob cupped her waist in his hands and buried himself inside her. She pushed against the back of the chair to provide him leverage and he did it again. He could feel her nearing the edge and he set a steady rhythm, going deep and fast to give her exactly what she craved.

She wailed in blissful reaction as her orgasm took her. Arching her back she closed her eyes and let the pleasure pass through her. He continued to move slowing his movement gradually as she rode it down. When she relaxed he pulled back and helped her to her feet. "One," he said playfully as he kissed her parted lips.

Erin smiled and let her body move in languid enjoyment over his. "It was most satisfactory," she complimented him kissing his chest in a series of wet soft touches.

Rob laughed at the way she could make her normal nerdy-talk sound like something dirty. "Any preference on number two?" he asked as he dropped his head to lightly suck against her neck.

Erin didn't answer for a moment. He was rolling his thumb over her nipple as he kneaded her right breast. The sensation was heaven and she felt her body growing hungry again. Sporting a naughty grin she lifted her head and leered at him. "I think I'll take number two," she informed him with glee.

Rob surrendered immediately and let her push him into the chair. He leaned back and she straddled his lap. "I love a woman who can take charge," he sighed as she hovered over him.

"Suck my tits," she all but ordered as she leaned forward.

skj111
skj111
16 Followers