Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the music started again, Michael and I hit the floor and things only got better as we lost ourselves in each other more and more.

Three songs into the set, the band began another slow one and Ms Whiny made a last-ditch effort to carry the day.

"Steve, I haven't had a slow dance with you yet. You should be fair to the other girls, too, you know," she said batting her baby blues at him furiously.

She'd managed to worm her way between us to the point where I was being pushed back helplessly -- unless I wanted to make a scene.

I looked at Steve with an evil grin and backed off further. "Knock yourself out. I'll be over at the table."

The helpless expression on his face as he watched me over Ms Whiny's shoulder was priceless.

The display she put on during the song was beyond ridiculous. Steve didn't do much dancing as she pushed herself against him rubbed her boobs against his chest, put his hands directly on her ass, and even humped his leg at one point. I felt a little bad for what I'd done because he was looking seriously put out, and also because by morning, the kid would be feeling like a fool.

Finally, as the song was trailing to its end, she pulled his head down, shoved her tongue down his throat and gave him a kiss like the ones you only see in teenage flicks.

Steve straightened immediately, removed her arms from around her neck and said something sharp into her ear. Turning quickly, he left her standing on the dance floor looking shocked and embarrassed. Obviously, she'd had way more to drink than was good for her. I felt sort of bad since everyone had noticed her performance and its obvious aftermath.

Steve came back to the table and extended his hand. "Let's get the hell out of here."

After exiting the bar, he stopped and turned. "Would you like to go somewhere else, somewhere quieter?" When I didn't respond immediately, he added, "I didn't mean that the way you might think."

I looked at him levelly, then leaned forward and said softly into his ear, "I was sort of hoping that you did."

Steve's eyes lit up and he answered, "My room or yours?"

I took his hand and began leading him to the bank of elevators. "I think your room will do just fine."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

My brain was in hyperdrive. It was now an hour since Val had called and I was dying to know what she was up to. Would she take the plunge or not? I was desperate for the phone to ring so I could find out what was happening and equally desperate for it not to ring. Talk about conflicted! In front of me, I was watching the video Val made of her masturbating and telling me about how much she wanted to fuck Robbie. Would she be like this tonight, the sexual predator, or would she allow her fantasy man to sweep her off her feet? Or would nothing happen?

I woke with a start, having dozed off somewhere along the way. The bedside clock said 11:49 and I was aware I was no longer alone in the room. The tape had long since run out and the blank TV screen supplied only a meagre glow, too little to see what was going on.

"Who's there?" I said, my heart pounding.

No answer but someone got on the opposite side of the bed. I turned to look but Claire was too fast for me, landing on my chest with a thump that knocked the breath out. She pulled my arms up and I heard snick, snick and felt cold metal closing around my wrists.

Too surprised, sleepy and with the wind knocked out of me, I couldn't react fast enough. In a matter of minutes she had the nylon restraints around my wrists and ankles and I was helplessly spread-eagled on the bed. Then she clicked on one of the bedside lights.

"Surprised?" she asked with one eyebrow up.

"What are you doing here?" I gasped.

"I was lonely and horny tonight and a little bird told me you were probably in the same state."

"A little bird?"

"A little bird named Valerie," she replied and started removing her clothes.

My cock immediately began to respond, not that I'm usually into the bondage scene -- certainly not on the receiving end -- but I was incredibly horny and now this goddess had just walked in.

She reached down and pulled my cock a few times, making it swell rapidly. "I'm glad at least someone is happy to see me."

I swallowed nervously, knowing that Claire was capable of all sorts of mischief. "What's going to happen now?"

Claire lay down on the bed, part on me, part off. Her hand snaked down and grabbed my erection again. After biting my nipple really hard, she looked up and smiled. "We're going to have fun."