Vanilla Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers

I've always measured my success with women by how long I can keep them coming during an orgasm. And I can definitely be proud of this particular instance. Just from sucking on her toes and pressing my fingers against her clit, I manage to keep Cinda's pussy gushing for what seems like forever. She bucks and heaves and moans and gasps, expelling more love juices than I've ever seen a woman expel before. And each time I move my mouth to another toe it seems to happen all over again. So, of course, I keep moving from toe to toe. That's what I'm here for, after all.

Sadly, all good things must end....and so Cinda's orgasm slowly subsides. The crotch of her body stocking is drenched, and I can smell the sweet vanilla scent from way over here. I have the intense urge to bend over and lick between her legs again...to nuzzle my face in her succulent juices. But I hold back, smiling anyway, knowing that soon enough I'll be tasting those juices as much as I please, and without the impediment of the sexy, but inhibiting body stocking. I now know how to chew through nylon, and nothing will stop me from eating her sweet flower again and again, or from plundering that flower with my burrowing scepter of love.

When Cinda slumps, exhausted, onto the wet sofa cushions, I reluctantly stop sucking her toes. My fingers gently stroke the nylon covering her sex, as if saying a gentle good-bye...for now. I lower her trembling leg, placing the mostly bare foot with its tattered remnants of nylon, onto my naked lap. The side of her foot, partially bare and partially covered in nylon, slides against the side of my somewhat engorged penis. I enjoy that light touch, but Cinda doesn't even notice it. She's too busy smiling happily and trying to recover her senses.

"So, now that you've finally experienced my toe-sucking prowess, what do you think of it?" I ask.

"Mmmmmm.......wonderful. I mean really wonderful! It was like having my clit sucked over and over again. I can't wait to have that mouth in other places....including my actual clit. That's going to be explosively orgasmic.. I can just feel it." She shivers a delighted shiver and almost squeals at the sheer though of it.

"Ready when you are," I shoot back, eager to move on to the next phase.

"But what about my toe rings," she says, "I wore them just for you." She pouts sexily at me. "And you sucked all around that adorned middle toe and never once played with it."

I felt a shock go right through my brain. I couldn't believe it! I was so busy tasting every inch of Cinda's toes that I never even played with that sexy little toe ring! How could I have ignored such an erotic little trinket...especially on Cinda's toes?! I looked down at that ring and berated myself for ignoring it so callously.

Cinda continues, "You told me you had a fantasy of taking my toe rings off with your mouth and switching them to other toes for me. You did say that, right?"

Thinking quickly, I respond, "Cinda, you gorgeous nymph, how can I switch the rings? I haven't bared those other succulent toes of yours yet, now have I?"

I'm proud of my quick comeback, until I realize I've fallen right into Cinda's trap. Her pout turns into an evil grin, and that sinister smile says, "Well, then, you'll have to bare them this minute!" With that proclamation, up shoots Cinda's other leg, it's nylon encased toes wiggling under my nose. "I believe you said you'd switch my toe rings with that hot mouth of yours if I wanted you to. Cinda remembers all, hon...especially if it's going to give Cinda a nice wet orgasm."

I laugh, and I remember telling her that only a month or so ago. I'm about to speak when she continues, "Besides, Mikey....I'll bet if you sucked my toe rings off my toes and used your mouth to put them back on different toes, I could have another orgasm just from that." She looks at me with a look of hope in her eyes...and there's just no way I can say no to her. Besides, already I'm thinking of a way I can give her a toe-ring orgasm and sneak in a few gropes and fondles along the way. So, I lean over and kiss her gently on her luscious lips, and I ask, "Are you serious? Do you think you can have another orgasm just from having your toe rings sucked off your toes?"

She smiles from ear to ear and says, "Mike....I can have an orgasm from your mouth on any part of me. And you know how easily I can come. Do you doubt that I can have another orgasm that way?"

"No," I confess, "I don't doubt it at all. But, that means I'll have to chew through the nylon on this pretty foot just like I did on the other."

"Mmmm....yes, it does," she smirks, "but you seem to have that down pat now anyway, don't you?"

"Yes, I believe I do," I smile down at her.

"Then it shouldn't take you nearly as long to get to my other toes and switch the rings for me, right?"

"Nope, it shouldn't take me long at all."

"And, am I worth the effort?" she smiles wickedly as she asks.

"You're worth every bit of the effort, Cinda...and a whole lot more."

She smiles at that, and says, "Tell you what. For all your hard work and devotion....as soon as you get my toe rings switched, and make me come like you just did.....I'll return the favor.... I'll give you a really, really nice blow job." In a soft, low, sexy voice that makes the hair on my scrotum stand on end, she whispers, "I'll suck your balls right out of you, straight through that hard, throbbing cock of yours."

And just like that, I'm chewing away at the nylon seam at the toes on her other foot. Thankfully, now that I'm an experienced nylon chewer, this second battle with the resilient material is much shorter, much to Cinda's glee. I follow the exact same battle plan as with Cinda's first set of wiggling piggies...and victory is achieved quickly. In no time at all, five burgundy polished clits are wiggling just below my lips. I would feel remiss if I ignored even a single toe, so I suck all five of them hungrily before I go after the ring.

Cinda goes back into lala land as I orally titillate these new tidbits, taking my time before getting to the ring swapping. It's so much fun watching Cinda squirm and sigh and gasp that I just want to prolong it before I give her pussy the okay to gush.

After making sure every toe is thoroughly kissed, licked and sucked, I slide that middle toe deep into my mouth. Lubricating her toe with my saliva, and working at the ring gently with my teeth, I easily slide it up her toe and over the tip to freedom. I hold that ring in my mouth, pushing it to one side. I then lift Cinda's other foot, still recovering from the friction on its toes from my lips, tongue and teeth, and bring that middle toe to my mouth. I again suck metal from flesh, storing this ring in the opposite side of my mouth from the first. With my tongue I bring the first ring back to my lips and tenderly install it on her toe, pushing it with my lips and tongue all the way down her toe. Cinda is watching intently, eyes wide, smiling....and she's doing that delightful squirming I just love watching her do. In seconds, I''ve got the other ring between my lips and am sliding it down it's new, happily wiggling home.

But, while Cinda seems close, she hasn't had an orgasm yet. I haven't done my job. Oh, she's close all right...sighing, moaning, squirming. All she needs is a little push. So, I stop sliding that ring down her toe, leaving it just below the tip of her toe. I divert her attention by licking all around her toe very slowly, concentrating on the spaces on either side of it. As Cinda watches intently, I again slide toward her, forcing her to bend her legs at the knees. She's so busy watching my tongue snaking between her toes, that she barely notices. Bracing her heel on my chest and keeping my tongue busy on her toes (and Cinda's eyes riveted on my tongue), I remove my hands from her foot, so that I might relocate them elsewhere.

Locking my eyes on Cinda's, I keep her attention while my hands slowly slide up the nylon covering her thighs. I watch her eyes dart back and forth from watching my tongue on her toes and peering into my intent eyes. My hands glide smoothly up over her hips, fingers barely touching nylon as they climb up her belly to her rib cage...and upward. Just as my fingers are ready to squeeze and fondle her stocking-covered breasts, my mouth intensifies its exploration of her five little toe-clits, my tongue flicking between them like a darting serpent tongue. When Cinda moans, my hands pounce.

Shoving all five toes in my mouth at once, I suck them all as though I'll die if I don't. I lick the bottoms of her toes hard, making sure she's really getting the feel of my tongue on them. Cinda is already shuddering in a pre-orgasmic quake when each of my hands captures a full, round breast and squeezes, fingers working their way toward the hard, protruding nipples. When I pinch her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers she gasps and squirms. I keep the pressure on by immediately sucking on her middle toe, sliding the toe ring up and down the length of her toe. The combination of my mouth moving the ring along her toe and my fingers tweaking her tender nipples finally does the trick. With a moan and a tremble, Cinda again achieves orgasm. I continue sucking her middle toe and fondling her breasts while she cums, enjoying watching the creamy liquid erupting from her pink lips and squeezing through the nylon to trickle down her crotch to those oh so lovely ass cheeks. The scent of her vanilla come again wafts over me, giving me the urge to fling away her foot and again get a mouthful of it, lapping happily at her crotch and nuzzling my face in the sticky fluid. But again I remind myself that I'll soon enough have plenty of Cinda to eat, so I keep my mouth on her toe and my fingers on her nipples...until her gasping and squirming slowly comes to a halt.

When she finally stops coming, I'm a little disappointed. I could watch Cinda come all day. But the happy, ear to ear grin on her face makes up for it. Beaming and radiant, she raises her arms up over her head and stretches as if she was just waking from a particularly enjoyable sleep. Her eyes are so filled with joy that I feel warm inside. Not only was my canine tussle with the nylon worth every bite and chew, but I'd do every second of it over again to see that smile on Cinda's lips again.

And then the kicker....something else that makes it all worthwhile. Cinda's eyes turn mischievous and her mouth parts enough to allow her tongue to lick between them. I get hard just seeing that expression. Cinda sits up and leers at me. She looks squarely down at my growing erection, then back to my eyes.

"Hmmm.....seems I have a promise to keep," she says, "and since my drained pussy needs a rest anyway, I think it's time to reward my Mikey for what his wonderful mouth did for my feet." She leans forward and gently pushes me back, forcing me once again into a prone position on the sofa. She slinks catlike up my legs, her eyes locked on mine, until her head is above my throbbing tool.

Smiling and licking her lips, she says, "Time for Mikey's balls to get sucked through his fat, juicy cock." I'm grinning from ear to ear as I watch Cinda's head descend on my pulsating hardon. And when that hot, wet mouth surrounds and engulfs my penis in its loving embrace, my eyes close and all the blood in my body rushes toward Cinda's talented mouth.

My body becomes totally weak, putty in Cinda's hands....or should I say, mouth. After her initial tease of taking my penis completely into her mouth and making several passes up and down its length, she lets it fall out of her mouth. As I watch, she sticks her tongue out as far as she can and starts licking me upward from the base of my shaft slowly up to the tip of the bobbing helmet, playing in my slit with her tongue. She almost purrs as she licks my cock time and again, her eyes nearly as glassy as mine.

I can see she's getting excited as she licks. Then she begins kissing every inch of that pulsating muscle, adoring it and making it harder with each touch of her lips. I'm surprised when I feel her hands on the underside of my thighs, lifting my legs and pushing them back toward my chest. She's obviously not content with just my thick boner to dine on...she wants my testicles too.

Letting go of my thighs, she grabs my shaft with one hand, moving it up and to one side. Her other hand sides under my wrinkled sack, tickling it briefly before lifting my balls slightly forward and up. Her red haired head dives and I immediately feel that tongue lovingly bathing each testicle with long slow licks, followed by tender kisses. She takes first one, then the other testicle into her mouth and savors them both, licking at them as she sucks on them. Then she once again pushes on my thighs, so that my knees are now very close to my chest. She licks behind my sack, in that nowhere land between scrotum and anus. Her breath is warm down there as she licks behind, around and on my dangling sack.

I feel like I'm going to explode on several occasions, but Cinda seems to sense this and quickly flicks a finger at my blood-filled head and presses another finger firmly in the soft area just behind the base of my shaft, having the effect of slightly negating the amazing effects of her lips and tongue. Then she does another turnaround and begins stroking me with one hand and gently cupping and squeezing my testicles with the other. I'm on fire again. But again the fingers restrain my enthusiasm.

Using this hot and cold technique, Cinda keeps my raging hardon from exploding, but keeps me erect and enjoying both her mouth and her hands. She feasts on my entire genital area like a penile connoisseur, a true expert in the art of the ultimate blow job.

"God, Mike...you have such a wonderful cock. I could suck this all day," she sighs.

"Feel free," I gasp, my hands playing in her beautiful red hair, "you go ahead and eat that puppy as long as you like."

"Mikey," she sighs, looking up at me, "I want you to come in my mouth. I just know your cum has to be delicious. Do you want to watch yourself come in my mouth?"

Not prepared for the question, I look down at her with a confused look on my face. After all, she's just about sucking all the blood out of me along with my semen, so my brain is sorely underfed at the moment.

"If you want to watch yourself explode into my mouth, I'll hold your cock on my tongue when you come and you can watch yourself spurt into my mouth. Would you like that?"

What an intriguing thought, I say to myself. Besides which, I get the impression that Cinda would enjoy seeing my reaction to watching myself squirt my fluids onto her tongue and down her throat. The more I picture both the act itself and Cinda's eyes looking up into mine as I anoint her tongue and fill her mouth, the more I like the idea.

"Wow....watching myself come in your mouth? Yeah....that would be hot....very hot."

Immediately, Cinda gets back to licking and sucking me, squeezing my balls, circling her hot tongue all around my purplish, throbbing head, sliding her mouth up and down my shaft, squeezing and stroking me. She's eating my cock like it's a gourmet sausage, savoring every spicy, flavorful inch. And this time when I approach orgasm, there are no surge-stopping finger flicks or jabs to quell the raging tide.

My fingers entwine in Cinda's hair as the first chills scurry down my spine. My heart pounds and I gasp for air. My legs get rubbery, but my hips begin to buck slightly. My toes are curling and grasping the sofa cushions, trying to find support to push my hips up to Cinda's miraculous mouth. I moan and shiver as semen races from the testicles Cinda is so gently squeezing, through my shaft and toward my mouth-engulfed head. Keying on my moans and the movement of my back and hips, Cinda anticipates my orgasm accurately and precisely. Just as I begin to come, she holds my shaft steady in a firm grip and slides her mouth back just enough to stick out her tongue and rest the top of it on the underside of my head. She squeezes my shaft firmly, stroking in a rapid rhythm. My sack she gives a more subtle squeeze, gently kneading my testicles as she rests my glistening head on her tongue and aims it into her mouth.

With an arch of my back and a loud grunting moan, I come. My instinct is to close my eyes in rapture, but I look down to watch myself filling Cinda's hungry mouth. The first spurt rockets well beyond the tongue and is lost in the great cavern of her throat. The next several volleys also disappear into Cinda's mouth. But around the ninth or tenth burst of my sticky cream, the force subsides enough for me to watch the droplets spurt onto that wonderful tongue, some sliding down the back of it and some dribbling over the sides of it. As my orgasm wanes, my liquid is only able to spurt maybe an inch or so onto Cinda's tongue, pooling in the middle of her tongue just beyond the head of my cock.

Cinda only takes her tongue away from my dribbling head long enough to swallow. She moans and shuts her eyes while she swallows, enjoying the feel and taste of my love juices in her mouth and throat. Then she opens her eyes, squeezes the shaft of my penis with both hands, working any remaining semen up my shaft and out through the head, where she laps at it hungrily and sucks at the sticky slit. She works her hands up my shaft two or three more times to make sure she's squeezed out every last drop, licking up each glistening bead as it dribbles from the head.

I'm just about wasted. Watching my orgasm exploding onto Cinda's tongue and into her mouth enhanced my orgasm tenfold, and has made me just that much more exhausted in the wake of such a strong surge and release. I can barely breathe, let alone move. Cinda gives me time to recover, but tells me how much she enjoyed the experience nonetheless.

"Mikey, that was some orgasm. Your come is so sweet. Not vanilla like mine, but very sweet. And that cock of yours....mmmmm.....so thick and juicy....so mouth filling, in more ways than one. You say you could eat my pussy all day. Well, I'd love to have that hot sausage in my mouth a few times a day, too. What did you think of watching yourself come in my mouth? Did you enjoy it?"

I force myself to speak. I have to catch my breath before I can talk, and my head is still spinning, so I speak slowly and clearly...more for my own benefit than for Cinda's.

"That was just awesome," I force my lungs to give my vocal cords enough air to make the necessary sounds, "Watching myself spurt into your mouth actually made me come even harder. I don't know where you picked up that little trick, but you can suck my cock anytime, Cinda. Several times a day? Okay by me!" I try to curl my lips into a wicked grin, but I'm too drained and exhausted for even that minor exertion.

Cinda sits up, licking shiny droplets of my come off her lips, especially from the corners of her mouth. She smiles down at me. We're both pretty tired by this point. I see her eyes as they look over my entire body. She gently caresses my thighs and calves as she observes my still slightly trembling body. She leans back against the pillow at the sofa's arm. Still waiting for me to recover, she playfully plops her feet up on my belly, and giggles as she observes them. The chewed through nylon is pulled back from her toes, having slid down her insteps almost to her ankles. The ends of the gnawed sections are frayed and scraggly, ripped by teeth in a hurry to get to her toes. Cinda outright laughs at the sight of her mostly bare feet with the ragged fragments of nylon hanging from them. I have just enough energy to laugh out loud at the sight, too. It's amazing what one is willing to do to satisfy sexual urges and quell their lust.

As we both laugh, my eyes move up Cinda's shapely legs toward the wet nylon crotch. But as Cinda laughs, my attention is caught by movement above that stained material. Her breasts, full and succulent, bounce ever so pleasingly as she laughs. I can even see quite clearly her nipples bouncing and rubbing against the nylon as her chest shakes from laughter. My interest is piqued yet again. What delicious fun it would be to bite through that nylon and capture those pink nipples in my famished mouth. Cinda says she can have an orgasm just from having her tits sucked? Well, maybe it's time to put that to the test. Maybe it's time I give my dripping organ a brief rest and see if Cinda really can have an orgasm just from putting those lovely nubs into my mouth.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers