Vanilla Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Everything goes hazy and again I do my cheesy vampire imitation. I need to bury my face in that sweet, dewey flower, and nothing will stand in my way. The nylon is toast! Again I find myself lunging mouth first at the soft, clingy material, only this time my frenzy is just a bit more frantic. I don't even bother to nuzzle my face in the cum-drenched nylon. After all, Cinda already rode my face before, and I got to taste those fluids sifted through the nylon. Now I want that bare, uncovered pussy pouring its juices over me. The nylon must go. My lunging mouth sucks at the nylon until enough of it is in my mouth for me to tear at with my teeth. The taste of Cinda's cum spurs me on. Cinda is already holding my head in her hands as I rip through the nylon in record time. I'm again too fevered to worry about the rules of the game, and once I've worked a hole in the fabric, my fingers grab either edge of it and tear roughly outward. Cinda sighs as she sees the look in my eyes. I sigh as I see that naked meal laid out before me. There it is, baldly beautiful, glistening pink folds beckoning for my tongue to play in them, and my hungry mouth only inches away. I literally shiver from head to toe as I lean forward those final few inches and take my first taste of Cinda's vanilla cream pie.

My rapid breathing causes my fully awakened nostrils to pull in Cinda's sweet vanilla scent. My head is spinning as I see those delectable petals awaiting my tongue. My mouth wants to dive into that expectant flower, but my eyes don't want to relinquish their hold on that divine sight just yet. Eyes and mouth battle for the right to experience Cinda's awesome pussy. In the end, it's Cinda who decides the victor. She's in no mood to wait any longer to be eaten. All the delicious diversions previous to this one seem to pale by erotic comparison to what is to come...and Cinda has no use for me ogling her prize...she wants it tasted.

My mouth is hanging agape, tongue hanging suspended just above my lower lip in preparation to feast upon the lovely Cinda, when I feel her hands tighten around my head and unceremoniously propel it forward. One second I'm staring at moist temptation, and the next my face is buried in it. Vanilla washes over my open mouth, for Cinda is incredibly wet....wet, and so, so delicious. With my face being held firmly in that most succulent of places, I sigh and the warmth of it makes Cinda squirm. She sighs along with me.

At first I just nuzzle my face in her smooth, hairless quim, happy to be there. I'm actually shuddering with passion and need as I take the first licks, my tongue playing in sweet pinkness. I can hear the sticky folds as they squish about under the probing of my tongue. Cinda's sighs are beautiful background music. I try not to slurp noisily as I hungrily suck at vanilla lips. My fingers leave the destroyed nylon and reach down to open Cinda for more thorough devouring. I open her wide, my eyes again reveling in this new sight. My heart hammers in my chest as my tongue enters that sweet valley. With her lips spread wide I'm able to lick and suck her flower more deeply, at first a bit too clumsily and hastily, until I can control myself and do it properly.

Under better control now, I let the tip of my tongue tease her soft, pink flesh, making sure to play in every nook and cranny. Sometimes I probe boldly, other times I tease lightly, always I keep my tongue active. I'm tingling with ardor now, and I want my lips and tongue all over her magnificent sex, leaving no stone unturned. Pulling my tongue back briefly to swallow some of Cinda's vanilla cream, my eyes lock on her magic portal. It seems to be calling to me, begging tongue or fingers to enter it. I use my tongue.

My fingers spread and hold her as wide as they can. I bury my face in pink heaven, pushing my face as hard into her sweet folds as I can, so that my tongue can enter between those sugar walls and explore them as deeply as possible. Cinda's fingernails digging into the back of my head tells me I'm hitting on all cylinders.

I lick all around inside that sticky sweet cavern, leaving no wall unlicked, savoring Cinda deeply. My panting breath heats her already burning pussy from the outside as my tongue does likewise from the inside. Each smoldering breath bursts at her emerging clitoris like rocket fire, making it more sensitive by the second. My tongue licks happily inside her, my face nuzzling in wet, pink flesh. Her scent, her wetness and her delicious flavor are causing a very distinct stirring between my own legs, and I feel myself growing hard just from eating this amazing pussy.

I harden my tongue and lick along the inner wall that runs behind Cinda's love button. Back and forth I stroke my tongue just behind her clit. Cinda's moving hips are another positive sign. While licking behind her bulb, I keep my face pressed against her dribbling pussy and reposition my hands. While lapping inside her, one hand moves down behind her pussy and strokes gently between her sex and her anus, just the tip of my finger stroking lightly. My other hand moves upward, three of my fingers surrounding, but not touching, her clit. Gently, these fingers stroke all around her spread lips and above her nub, never going inside her... just stroking her mound near her clit.

With tongue working inside her, and fingers stroking around and behind her drenched pussy, Cinda's squirming slowly takes on a rhythm, which I try to match with my tongue and fingers. Soon she's gyrating her hips and moaning nicely. I slowly move my fingers on both hands toward her center, the lower hand moving up toward the end of her slit and the upper hand moving more closely to her screaming button.

I slowly work my tongue out of her, circling it around as I slide outward. Just as my tongue emerges from Cinda's sweet opening, two fingers of my lower hand replace it, sliding even more deeply inside her than my tongue was. The fingers of my upper hand now stroke very close to Cinda's clit. My tongue continues its play in the soft folds beneath her clit. The exchange of my tongue and fingers inside her is so smoothly carried out that the rhythmic movement of fingers and tongue, matching Cinda's gyrations, is not compromised. And Cinda's hips move with even more conviction.

Up and down my fingers probe and slide inside her, while my lapping tongue moves purposefully toward that succulent clitoris, other fingers also still converging on it. Those fingers squeeze together the flesh around that sensitive bulb, at the exact same time my tongue licks just beneath it. Inside her, two fingers have been joined by a third, and I wiggle them as they slide up and down her canal.

Three fingers are boldly fucking Cinda, two others are about to squeeze her clit from above, and a flicking tongue is poised to strike that nub from below. I quicken the pace of my thrusting fingers, I stroke firmly around Cinda's clit, nearly pinching it, and then my tongue attacks. Keeping my fingers busy inside her, I thrust my tongue directly at her clit. Flick flick flick flick flick goes the tip of my tongue on her burning clit, while fingers stroke around it. I slip my tongue under that button and press my lips around it...sucking hard. While my mouth churns and sucks on that succulent little bead, my tongue continues to flick at it. My fingers thrust deep and hard into Cinda, the tip of my pointer occasionally sliding purposefully along the wall behind her clit.

I churn my face in her pussy, sucking her clit and humping her with my fingers. Cinda's rhythm gets faster and faster and her moans louder and more frequent. And as she nears yet another orgasm, I can feel that my cock is rock hard, throbbing, and ready to burst. I can't believe it...just from eating Cinda, I'm going to have an orgasm!

Cinda is pushing my head down hard now, fingers digging into my scalp. Her thighs have captured my head and have no intention of letting go. She's bucking upward with her hips, holding my head in place, pummeling my face with her pussy. My fingers outside her clit aren't needed there anymore, so I reach down and grab one of those perfect ass cheeks and squeeze it while Cinda pounds her crotch against my mouth. I keep sucking her clit, feeling it almost tingling in my mouth. My tongue licks it snakelike, ever flicking. My fingers wiggle and thrust inside her...and I wait for her climax....and my own.

With loud moans and sighs, Cinda begins to buck her flowing pussy against my mouth harder than ever, making it hard for me to continue sucking her clit. But my hand grabbing her ass helps stabilize my efforts in this area, and my lips remain locked on that tasty nub. I suck and finger her throughout her orgasm, fighting mightily to keep up with her pounding hips. With a long, loud moan - almost a growl - Cinda comes. My face is suddenly awash in hot, vanilla liquid, gushing onto my face, into my mouth, around my fingers. Her bucking hips cause her bald pussy to smear and grind those juices into my face, even up my nose. And...to my extreme pleasure.....Cinda's orgasm, and just the act of finally eating her pussy, makes me shiver from head to toe, a spasm-inducing chill running the entire length of my spine. At the apex of that shiver, my testicles contract, pull upward in my sack, and squeeze my own juices once again out through my stiffened cock. I find myself moaning into Cinda's gushing sex, mouth open, no longer able to suck clit, vanilla cream flowing freely down my moaning throat. I try vainly to keep sucking and licking Cinda's button, but I'm awkwardly grinding my spurting penis against the sofa cushions, and this is taking up what little muscular ability my body still has left.

Cinda moans and gushes into my open mouth while I spurt and spray the sofa under her uplifted ass. We buck and moan together for a happy eternity, fluids flowing freely, hearts pumping madly, chests heaving as we come and come and come. I've never felt anything like this before. And I'm still amazed that I had an orgasm just from eating pussy. But, then, this was Cinda's pussy. And therein lies the distinction.

Eventually, we can both breathe again. Cinda stops bucking and drops her luscious behind back down onto the wet sofa cushions, and I slump down, my gasping face plopped down onto her sticky mound. Her hands are still on my head, though not grasping and clawing anymore. I just lie there and pant into her crotch. At length, she begins stroking my head, almost petting me...and I get the amusing notion that she is petting me, like a faithful puppy who's done a very good thing for her. So, playfully, I stick out my tongue and lap up a few drops of her cum from the upper edge of her pussy lips, near her clit. She giggles and tousles my hair. I can almost hear her say, "Good puppy" as she does.

I slowly find the strength to get my face out of Cinda's hairless crotch, and I sit up, weakly. She is smiling up at me. Now I see yet another section of nylon savagely torn from the once sexy body stocking. And I once again smile with satisfaction at a job well done. Cinda follows my eyes and senses what I'm thinking.

"Well," she sighs, "this was a sexy body stocking, wasn't it?"

I nod and say, "What's in it was always the sexy part...the stocking itself was just a tease."

"Nice of you to say, Mikey. And I have to say I'm impressed with how you suck toes, tits and pussy...and how adamant you are about getting to them. You certainly do eat nylon well."

I laugh and reply, "I'd fight any obstacle to get any part of you in my mouth."

"Really?" she asks coyly, and I know something is coming, "then how come you haven't kissed my ass yet?" She rolls on her side and shows me that fine bottom of hers, and I feel that stirring again.

"Look," she says, "it's the only part of the body stocking still intact. This nice, round ass is still covered in nylon. Didn't you say you like my ass, and that you wanted to put hickeys all over it?"

"Yes, I did," I confess, my pulse beginning to race.

"Well," she sticks out her lower lip in faux disappointment, "look at it. This kissable ass hasn't been so much as nibbled yet. You are going to treat it nice, aren't you?" Another wiggle for emphasis. My pulse becomes erratic and there's more swelling at my crotch.

"I guess I still have more nylon to gnaw on, huh?"

"If you want my soft, sweet ass to taste, you do. I'll just get right up on my knees and you can kiss my sweet ass, okay, Mikey? Oh," she adds with that patented Cinda gleam in her eyes, "and when you're done putting hickeys on my ass, wouldn't this make a lovely position to ram that hot cock of yours into me? You did say you love it doggie style, if I'm not mistaken."

I was so mesmerized by her words, that I didn't even notice her getting on her knees on the sofa. She looked back up at me, smiling and winking, and again wiggling her bottom.

"So, there's my ass, MIkey, the one you like so much. Come kiss it nice..chew through the nylon to get to it and put all those sexy hickeys all over it. Then," her smile turns to a leer, "get that luscious cock working and do me doggie, hon....fuck me senseless."

I don't usually move really fast unless I'm motivated to do so. Well, Cinda's wiggling bottom is enough motivation to produce warp speed in me. And the promise of thrusting my joystick into vanilla cream Heaven sends me well past the maximum warp speed ever employed by man.

In the space of a single heartbeat, I am on my knees alongside the sofa, directly behind Cinda's...behind. It's hypnotic wiggle turns my brain to overcooked pasta, and I eye the intrusive nylon with mixed emotions. As sexy as the nylon makes Cinda's ass look, the nylon is between me and those luscious cheeks...and it has to go. And the no hands rule? Screw that! I want that ass!

I hold back my ardor for only a few scant seconds, my eyes traveling down the length of Cinda's butt cleavage to the still dripping vanilla treat below it. Her ass is gorgeous and beckons me to take it...to lavish it with kisses and licks...to fondle it and cover it with hickeys....to savor it as thoroughly as I've ever savored anything in my life.

Fuck the nylon! My hands reach down to where the nylon has been just about shredded between Cinda's legs. I grasp each side of the gaping hole with eager hands and once again rip the nylon away. It tears jaggedly all the way up to her shoulder blades, and I yank the two halves apart, my eyes feasting on her naked bottom. Cinda giggles at my eagerness, but sighs and licks her lips as well.

I bury my face in that sensational ass, kissing and licking and nuzzling all over it...every succulent inch. The nylon, totally forgotten, hangs limply down Cinda's thighs to the sofa cushions which have tasted both Cinda's and my cum....and which are about to taste still more of it.

Cinda's ass is incredibly delicious...addicting. I lose myself in its allure. Cinda wiggles and giggles as my mouth adores her adorable behind. My mouth relishes her fanny flesh, sucking and nibbling with wild abandon. I can't stop kissing it. My hands fondle and squeeze and totally enjoy both delectable cheeks. I shower those globes with passionate kisses, not even caring if I look silly doing so. Openmouthed, lovers' kisses, the kind that when placed on a woman's mouth can stir deep erotic feelings in her. But I'm placing them all over Cinda's hot, sexy ass.

"Mmmm...Mikey, that feels incredible." She wiggles her bottom playfully, enjoying watching my mouth try to capture something to kiss. I can't even reply to her, such is my desire - no, need - to shower her ass with worship. I even passionately kiss all along her crevice, relishing it's deep warmth, not wanting to neglect a single inch of her. I'm actually trembling as my lips travel along that hot, humid valley. And my cock is so, so hard.

I suck on Cinda's ass. I take mouthfuls of her flesh between my lips and suck with moderate force. She again giggles with glee. Each time my mouth leaves her skin, a small oval of red-purple mars her pristine behind. I don't know why this feels so good to me, but it does. Maybe it's the idea of marking where I've been, like saying, "I was lucky enough to put my mouth on this succulent ass. I was fortunate enough to be here." Who knows? All I know is that it feels great...sucking Cinda's ass and making my mark on it. All in all, I place a good dozen hickeys on that beautiful backside.

I probably would spend a lot more time worshipping Cinda's ass if not for one thing. My adoring of her receptive derriere, and the passion I show doing it, has turned on the always easily excitable Cinda. Her vanilla juices are again flowing between her beautiful legs. The scent of those juices is yanking my brain from its focus on her ass to a location a bit lower...from whence the alluring scent emanates.

My mouth is frozen on her left cheek as the scent stimulates my brain, jogging it to action. My initial response, since my mouth is so close to it anyway, is to lunge face first into that hairless nest once again, and lick it until the friction melts both my mouth and her pussy.

But a new message is received in my boiling brain. My cock is throbbing and in need of tasting vanilla for itself. And then it hits me....Cinda's ass in the air like that, inviting and needy. Her pussy lubricating itself for something long and solid to enter it. My bobbing tool volunteering for the job. And she did say, "Fuck me senseless." Who am I to deny her?

I lean back and look at that unbelievable ass and the dripping portal beneath it. The pink folds seem to be opening, parting just for me. The glistening....the vanilla scent....I can't stand it! I stand up with a suddenness that rocks Cinda on the unstable sofa cushions. I grab her ass in a viselike grip and aim my pulsating erection directly into those beckoning folds. She's so wet I slip easily into her....and her sugar walls embrace my hardness. We both sigh at the same instant.

Cinda begins thrusting her hips toward me, gyrating her bottom in a circular motion around my muscle. She's enjoying the feel of it....her deep cavern filled with my throbbing cock. It feels so delicious, I feel like I might faint. But lose this awesome sensation between my legs? No way! I hold on and pump into her even through my fogginess.

I begin gyrating my hips as well. I'm grinding my crotch against Cinda's sweating ass even as she grinds her ass and pussy against my abdomen and thighs. We grind into each other, trying to get my erect muscle as deep into her as possible. The warmth and friction of it is pure Heaven. I squeeze her ass with my hands as we grind into each other....and all is bliss as we moan and sigh together.

All playfulness is gone now. This is serious business...serious fucking. I can't even think straight enough to joke or play anyway...and Cinda's mind is between her legs as well. We now engage in purely animalistic rutting...hot, steamy fucking...pure and simple.

As soon as I start slamming myself into Cinda, thrusting my penis roughly into her, she responds with her own bucking, pummeling my groin with her pounding ass. I must say now that fucking Cinda is like becoming involved in the Olympics of carnal pleasures. She moans and sighs and slams herself into me time and again, and I return the favor. Her vaginal muscles suck my cock hard as we buck and grind against each other. I'm using muscles I've seldom used before, and enjoying every second of it. Cinda is the best lay I've ever had.

When Cinda gets going full tilt, doggie style goes out the window. In heated passion, Cinda gets up onto her knees, still grinding her ass into me. Given this new position, I see the opportunity to reach around her and capture her bouncing tits, which my hands happily do. But when I begin tweaking and pinching her nipples, Cinda's passion escalates. She reaches back and grabs my hips, holding them firmly so she can grind her crotch into mine with even more force. I enjoy her grinding into me, so I keep fondling her breasts, and begin kissing her neck and ears.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers