Vanilla Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Her laughter subsiding, Cinda smiles broadly as she sees where my eyes are focussed. I can swear her nipples get even harder when she realizes I'm ogling them. Her eyes are getting glassy again as she sees the hungry smile on my lips. She knows what I'm thinking. She feels my eyes caressing and fondling her nipples, and her chuckles turn quickly to sighs.

"Well, Mikey...it seems we do think a lot alike. The very next phase of my plan is for you to come up here and chew your way through this body stocking again...but, this time your prize will be my full, bouncing bosom...my oh so tasty tits. And if you suck my nipples just right, you'll smell my vanilla cream again as I come all over again. If you suck my tits really, really well, I'll have two orgasms....one for each properly sucked nipple. So, since you look more than ready for that, why not come on up here and put that hard working mouth to work again....on these two lovely pink nipples? Hmmmm?"

It's my turn to lick my lips, and slink catlike up Cinda's body. Squealing like a schoolgirl, Cinda snuggles herself into the pillow behind her, excited and expectant. I kiss and lick my way up the body stocking from her moist crotch up her belly to her heaving chest. I look closely at her eager nipples, kissing and licking them teasingly through the nylon. I gently bite each nipple, letting my warm breath play on them. Cinda is already squirming, and that makes me smile. I know I'll have no trouble at all giving her at least one orgasm, and maybe even a second, just from feasting on those two delectable breasts and their large, sensitive nipples. But first, there was my old foe, the nylon.

I look for the weakest spot in the nylon, and decide it's at the cleavage, the thin film hovering over the chasm between her breasts. Playfully, teasing a bit, I lick the nylon in the center of her chest, and she knows that's where I'm going to tear open the body stocking. She squirms and giggles. I slowly move my hands up the sides of her body and then slide them toward her center. All at once my hands pounce on her breasts and squeeze them from the sides and beneath. I lift and separate those impeccable globes, stretching the nylon at her cleavage. I bare my teeth like an actor in a cheesy vampire flick and lunge at that barely protected valley. My teeth once again dig into nylon, and the battle is engaged.

Cinda squirms and giggles as I bury my face in her mocha-hued cleavage, my now experienced teeth gnashing away at resilient nylon. I purposefully make growling noises, like a playful pup - remembering Cinda's own comment about a dog with a chew toy. I pull and twist and gnaw nylon. Cinda holds my head and giggles gleefully, partially from my antics and partly from the erotic, nervous energy crackling throughout her body.

"Get it, boy! Chew the nylon like a good puppy! That's a good boyyyy!" she teases, beside herself with giddy pleasure.

I growl again, from deep inside my throat, and again pull back on the nylon with my teeth and jerk my head from side to side vigorously. The sight amuses Cinda almost to tears. But, the laughter stops and is replaced by a deep sigh as the nylon gives, a gaping hole formed directly in the center of that cavernous cleavage. I give her an intensely erotic, "You're mine!" look, and she squirms and licks her lips. Almost every part of her body is moving with the anticipation of having her breasts feasted upon by yours truly. And feast I most surely do.

Before ripping away the tattered nylon, I decide to play with and tease this succulent damsel. I bury my face deeply in that warm cleavage, nuzzling my nose and mouth as far into it as I can, squeezing her boobs together with my hands to force their warmth against my cheeks as I do. I move my face around energetically, letting my nostrils suck in the sensuous aroma of her skin. Finally, I can smell her bouncy tits without the interfering scent of the nylon. I kiss and lick as much of each breast as I can, ecstatic to actually be able to taste their sweet flesh. I could nuzzle in this warm valley forever, I think...and I probably would....if Cinda didn't have so many other pleasurable places to nuzzle.

Nylon still covers about two thirds of each breast, only the central third of each open to my exuberant nuzzling and kissing. And before I break Cinda's rule and rip her breasts free of the nylon with my hands, I decide to tease again. Each breast, in its turn, is treated to the sensation of my exploring tongue sliding along under the clinging nylon. I enjoy the feeling of Cinda's skin caressing the underside of my tongue while soft nylon stimulates the top of it. Cinda is just happy to have her breasts licked.

Pushing the nylon with my lips and tongue, I work my way to her left nipple. I squeeze my tongue between the tip of her nipple and the nylon. Back and forth I slide my tongue along that hardened nipple, the tight nylon pressing my tongue firmly against it, increasing the already nipple-firming sensation. Cinda squirms in a most pleasant way. While I lick the tip of her left nipple, my left hand gently pinches her right nipple through the nylon still covering it. My fingers gently press the nylon against her large, sensitive areola. Cinda moans and sighs, her lips parted in pleasure.

My hand then works its way to the hole in the nylon and slips inside the sheer material, fingers lightly playing on bare breast flesh...working their way toward that nipple once again, but this time without nylon coming between them. All the while my mouth continues to tease her other nipple through the nylon. I slip my right hand through the hole now, seeking that other soft breast. As I suck her nipple through the nylon, my hand cups her breast and squeezes gently, working slowly forward toward her nipple. My left hand squeezes and tweaks one excited nipple, while my right squeezes the breast my mouth is enjoying, making it more and more sensitive for my sucking mouth and licking tongue.

When I have Cinda squirming just enough, it's time to stop the teasing and get down to the business of thoroughly devouring those delightful orbs. I keep my hands squeezing and pinching her breasts and nipples beneath the nylon, but I remove my mouth, reluctantly, from her tasty nipple. I lean forward to whisper in her ear. I let my hot breath play over her neck and ear, then lick her earlobe just before I inform her, "Cinda, dear, I'm going to break your no hands rule."

With that, I sit back up quickly, remove my hands from their warm playthings, and grab at the inner edges of the torn nylon. With a great, sudden heave, I tear the nylon outward hard. A loud tearing sound fills the small hotel room as Cinda's nippled gems bounce free. Two of the most mouth-watering tits I've ever seen jiggle and dance before my admiring eyes. It's as if I'm seeing them in slow motion, the great soft flesh of each one rippling hypnotically as they bounce outside the no longer confining nylon. Those suculent melons with their tasty pink nipples beckon me enticingly in their newfound freedom. And I hungrily heed their call.

Cinda's eyes are wide, and they smile just as much as her lips do. Still, her lower lip is coquettishly trapped between perfect teeth. She's giving me a look that screams for me to hurry and get my mouth on her breasts. She lies there very still, staring up at me, waiting for me to take her. She's actually holding her breath, unable to breathe until I voraciously devour each pleading nipple.

I make sure Cinda sees me licking my lips as I slowly lower my head toward her soft, sweet globes. Her eyes are filled with excitement as my tongue stretches out and circles the first nipple, the tip of it just barely grazing her goose-bumping areola. Around and around my tongue goes, while my hands again capture their prey. She sighs as my breath washes over her breast, flowing over and around my tongue as it licks.

Slowly I lick around that rock hard nipple. Then, I flick my tongue at the very tip of it, and then all around the sides of it. My lips lock onto it and suck it gently, my tongue again playing at its tip. My teeth clasp the nipple from top and bottom, and I lightly slide them up and down the entire nipple. I alternate sucking the nipple gently, flicking my tongue at it, circling it with my tongue, then sucking hard on it, and even lightly chewing it. I squeeze the breast firmly in my hand and suck on that nipple like a nursing infant, sucking quickly and continuously. I'm trying to find out which method of nipple stimulation Cinda enjoys most, but it seems she likes them all....which is fine by me.

I alternate from breast to breast, enjoying Cinda's large nipples immensely. I take my time and savor the sweet taste and soft texture of those ample breasts. And while my mouth is busy on one, my hand is only too happy to occupy the other.

My mouth becomes heated and I suck and lick both breast and nipple with an urgency I've previously only experienced while eating pussy. My mouth takes in her entire areola and sucks hard, while my tongue circles the nipple and flicks at the tip. I'm actually panting as I suckle that delicious teat. I squeeze both breasts with my hands and my mouth jumps back and forth from nipple to nipple, licking and sucking for all I'm worth. I'm almost disappointed when Cinda begins to moan and tremble, because I want to feast on these amazing jugs forever. But, this is for Cinda, and I very much want her to have another orgasm.

I suck, lick, nibble, pinch and tweak tits and nipples, back and forth, one to the other, wishing I had another mouth, all the while fondling and caressing them. I'm completely lost in their allure. Other than Cinda's pussy when she rode my face earlier and drenched it with her vanilla fluids, I've never tasted anything so delicious..or addicting.

Cinda's moans become louder, and I lick and suck harder. I feel that a little aural stimulation may enhance the oral stimulation I'm giving her, so as she begins to buck and sigh, I say, "Cinda, your tits are fantastic! I could suck these all day. God, you have the most delicious tits I've ever tasted. Come for me, Cinda. Come just from having me suck your tits. C'mon, honey, come for me. Let me smell that delicious vanilla cum again."

Cinda grabs my head and holds my mouth firmly against her breast. She arches her back and moans loudly. She squirms all over the sofa and every inch of her body trembles. She moans a deep, staggered, breathless moan and then her body from the waist down tenses. There's a brief instant where she stops moving completely, her body preparing for release. Then, with a moan that comes from her core, she bucks her hips upward and I feel warm liquid as her crotch rises up to meet mine, her exploding sex once again pulsing hot juices through the clinging nylon. I push her groin back down with my own, and press myself against her, grinding my crotch into hers, hoping the added sensation of my burning erection touching her pussy might intensify her orgasm. It does, and she grinds back, flinging her legs up and around me, locking her feet behind the small of my back, squeezing herslef against me. She humps her erupting pussy against my throbbing manhood, sliding herself up and down along its length, slickening it with her juices. She bucks her hips upward against me repeatedly. If not for the body stocking, we would surely be fucking. But, all in good time.

Cinda rides out her orgasm for several satisfying minutes, never once letting me take my mouth from her breast. If her orgasm had lasted any longer, the grinding of her pussy against my cock would have resulted in me having an orgasm too. I so wished I could've simply thrust my raging hardon right through the nylon and fucked her senseless - and I even considered trying just that at one point - but I think that would've ruined Cinda's plans for the rest of the evening. I sense she wants a slow progression from one fantasy to the next before the "grand prize". Besides, being an accomplished gnawer of nylon now, I find myself rather anticipating chewing through the cum soaked crotch of Cinda's body stocking to finally taste that sweet vanilla prize....tasting that vanilla cream without its being sifted through nylon.

Cinda's grip on my head releases, and her arms drop rubber-like at her sides. She's gasping for air and staring blankly at the ceiling. Her mouth is agape (again looking very inviting) and she sweats from nearly every pore of her body. I watch her chest fall and rise as she sucks in deep lungfuls of air. Slowly, the glaze leaves her eyes, her breathing slows and becomes more normal, and she begins to move again. Her body, particularly from the waist down, still trembles however, and I can see through the stocking that her crotch is still undergoing spasms, and liquid is still being squeezed out of her by strong vaginal muscles. But, for the most part, Cinda's orgasm has subsided.

"My God," she tries to exclaim, though it comes out as more of a sigh, "your mouth is just wonderful, Smutty Mikey. You had my tits on fire!"

"Thanks, sexy, but I rather think of it as your delicous tits inspiring my mouth to greatness. You really do have a most impressive pair of suckers there, ma'am."

"Mmm....thanks. Glad you like them."

She lays there a bit, slowly relaxing and regaining herself. I slide back all the way to the other end of the sofa to get a full view of her. I sit here looking down at her. What a sight she is. As sexy as ever lying there, she looks like a true goddess...shapely, well rounded in the right places, red hair spread out like a fan,sexily, all around her pretty face, highlighting it. As beautiful as she is, however, I can't help but be amused by the savaged state of her once pristine body stocking...and maybe a little proud of that tattered condition, too. The chest is completely torn out from it, the center ripped outward, the breasts I just enjoyed devouring now free and boldly displaying their fullness. My tearing hands must've been more enthusiastic than I realized, because the thin fabric is split apart all the way from her cleavage down to her navel, which just barely peeks through the tear. The split fabric forms an open "v", almost looking like an arrow that points from the ravaged breasts to the still unsavored folds of Cinda's flower. That arrow points the way to the next phase of my trial by nylon, and the very thought of it makes me harder than ever.

Realizing that Cinda is not yet ready for more fun and games, I continue to admire her body. I note how completely soaked the crotch of that stocking is, from repeated orgasms. And from what Cinda has told me about how she likes going without panties while wearing tight jeans because of how the jeans rub against her pussy and feels oh, so good, I can't help but wonder if the nylon rubbing softly against that bald kitty might have the same effect on her. In any event, it sure looks like gallons of vanilla cream have squeezed their way through and into that lucky nylon.

Continuing my visual trip along Cinda's recuperating body, I laugh out loud as I focus on her sexy feet. I hadn't quite paid attention to them after I switched her toe rings for her (an intense blow job will tend to take your mind off such things), but seeing them now I can't help but chuckle at the chewed out state of the toes of the body stocking. The nylon is just hanging off her feet from about mid-instep back, her toes - like her amazing breasts - proudly proclaiming their freedom. All in all Cinda is a beautiful sight, though the body stocking is much the worse for wear. And I note that there's a place just about midway between the mangled nylon of the toes and the breasts that still needs to be chewed away so that something delectable can be properly enjoyed. Funny how my mind keeps returning to that.

Cinda is still in need of a few minutes of down time. I smile as I look down at her, seeing yet another post-orgasmic glow wash over her. So, while she still basks in that glow, I decide I'll comfort her a little. I lift her feet up onto my lap. On each foot, I tug back on the tattered nylon, pulling it toward, and finally over, her heels. It dangles ridiculously from the back of her heels, so I go ahead and rip it the remaining way off, tearing it all the way around her leg. Both feet are now completely free of nylon, and the body stocking now ends at Cinda's pretty ankles, although a bit raggedly. Still, her feet are now fully available for a soothing foot rub while she relaxes and gains her strength for the next phase of play. Besides, I know that having her feet rubbed and played with will more than likely get Cinda in the mood for my hungry mouth on that drenched crotch in no time at all.

"Now," I say, faking innocence, "my sexy Cinda will get a taste of the Mikey foot massage while she recovers from her latest orgasm."

Cinda smiles broadly and again snuggles herself into the pillow. "Ooh, that sounds great. Massage away, kind sir. Though, I want you to know that it might take me hours to recover." She smiles a mischievous smile, like she's putting one over on me. I know better.

"Well, then," I reply, "I'll just have to rub these pretty feet for hours, won't I?" As I say this, I lift the foot I'm rubbing to my lips and gently kiss the tips of her toes and along the side of it to her ankle, very slowly and erotically, dragging my lips from kiss to kiss. As Cinda watches this, I can feel the tremble start at her foot and vibrate its way up her leg...and I know I've got her, because I know where that vibration is going to end.

As I rub her foot, I continue to kiss sensually all around her instep, my eyes looking directly into hers. I know that when she feels my soft lips and warm breath all over her foot, she won't be thinking about recovery anymore... but about my oral trip to heaven. I put the final nail in her coffin by gently spreading her toes and kissing them all over, tops, bottoms, sides and tips. My thumbs keep kneading and soothing her soles, but my lips gently adore the tips of her toes....her ten wiggling clits. When my thumbs move up to massage her toes while my lips are brushing along the tips of them, she starts to squirm again. And I can tell by the look in her eyes that toe play is history. Cinda's ready for the next phase...and so am I.

"Oh, you know me too well, Mikey. You know damn well what that does to me. You're ready to get a really good taste of vanilla cream, aren't you?"

"Guilty as charged," I reply.

"All right, then, smutty boy....this what you want?" She whisks her feet away from me and pulls her knees back toward her chest. She spreads her legs wide and puts one leg up on the back of the sofa and the other on the coffee table in front of the sofa, bracing her foot on the edge of it. Her bold display of her vanilla drenched pussy makes my primed member stand immediately erect....and Cinda takes it all in with glee.

"Time to eat nylon again, Mikey....and pussy too." She smiles wickedly and wiggles on the sofa as best she can, flaunting her stocking-covered sex. She rubs it for emphasis, adding, "Sure would be nice to have that strong tongue licking all around here. Mmmm.....just the thought is making me so hot. Come lick me, Mikey."

My turn to tease. I start by licking her ankles and work my way up slowly along calf and thigh. I can see the anticipation in her eyes, and I'm sure she can see mine. When I get to her nylon-trapped treasure, the scent of vanilla is strong, and it turns my mind to mush. I lick at the fluids soaking the nylon, and the taste of it makes me hunger for more. I try to be sensual and tease more, but the sensations flooding my brain are causing it to overheat. All I can see is a pussy that needs my lips and tongue, that yearns to be free of the nylon so it can experience a probing tongue deep inside it, and later, something else inside it.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers