Vanilla Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers

Apparently, Cinda wants me inside her even more deeply, and decides to take matters into her own hands. She pushes backwards against me, still hopping on top of my crotch like a jackhammer. With my hands enjoying her nipples and my legs bent beneath me now, I'm off-balance, and her push against me makes me lose what little balance I have. The next thing I know I'm falling backwards, where I land with a soft thud against the sofa cushions. Thankfully, I'm still deeply inserted into Cinda.

Cinda is now seated on my cock as I lay on my back, my hands having lost their grip on her breasts. Her back is a blur of motion as she rams herself up and down along my erect love muscle, her sighs and moans becoming louder and more frequent. Her pussy is still squeezing my cock deliciously as she slides up and down its length, alternately grinding herself into me and hopping up and down on my shaft. Cinda has taken over, and is controlling completely how she uses my cock inside her body...and that's just fine by me, because she's doing a splendid job of it.

Miraculously, her up and down riding of my cock gets faster still. I can't believe this woman's strength and stamina! The entire sofa is shaking with the force of her humping! Even the picture on the wall above the sofa is bouncing around....and the sofa isn't even touching the wall! My God, if this woman kills me, I'll go to Heaven with the biggest smile they've ever seen up there!

My head dizzy and my cock ready to explode, I watch Cinda ride me. Her hicky-covered ass ripples each time it slams into me, and I watch it joyfully. Likewise, I can see her bouncing breasts in a mirror on the other side of the room, and my eyes don't know where to look first....tits or ass. Both are mesmerizing what little gray matter I have left....not to mention the immeasurable sensation of Cinda's sucking pussy riding me like a pro rodeo rider.

I can't hold out any longer. I've been gritting my teeth and trying not to come, because it seems Cinda wants to ride me forever....but the time has come. My hands fly out and grab Cinda by the waist. My toes curl and I feel that wonderful chill dance along my spine. With a groan and nearly a scream, I thrust my hips upward against Cinda's marauding ass and I shoot my first volley into her. It rips from me with such force that I can feel my testicles contract for the shot. This spurt is followed by many, many more. Cinda feels so fantastic riding me like this, that I want to fill her with every ounce of cum I've got. I can't buck too much because of Cinda's weight pounding into me, but it seems my spurts time well with her riding of me anyway, and each pulse I send into her feels more amazing than anything I've ever felt before.

As I come what seems gallons into her, my mind replays the succulent events of the day, from the tease at The Coffee Nook, to Cinda's surprise appearance in the sexy body stocking, to sucking her toes, her tits, her delectable vanilla pussy, my mouth mauling her ass and now the most divine fucking of my life. These thoughts propel even more liquid from me into Cinda's hungry pussy. And I don't want it to ever end.

Sadly, however - though in the best interest of my continued physical well-being, no doubt - all good things must end. But, what a wonderful way for them to end!

I'm still filling her with my love juices when Cinda finally achieves orgasm. And what a lovely sight to behold from this angle! Cinda's back arches almost to a horseshoe shape, and I no longer need the mirror to see her luscious, bouncing breasts. Her vaginal muscles strangle my spurting cock so deliciously that I begin coming all over again. I can see those slightly marred ass cheeks clench and feel Cinda's perfect fingernails digging into my sides as she prepares for release. She pants as she pummels my crotch and abdomen with her pounding bottom at an unbelievable rate of speed. Each bounce of her ass on my stomach pushes all the air from me....and I exult in it!

Suddenly, Cinda moans loudly and hops up and down on me with incredible force. I feel a gushing warmth flowing around my penis and bathing my crotch. Still Cinda's vaginal muscles hold tightly to my muscle. The scent of vanilla fills the air. Cinda is hopping and grinding on me like a madwoman, now using her feet, braced against the sofa, to help her buck with more force and hump me even harder. Still the hot juices drench both of us, mine now mixing with hers. Cinda rides me with such conviction that her flaming red hair flies about as if blown by a strong wind. And it feels so fantastic. God, what a sexual animal this woman is!

I'm spent long before Cinda is. My penis, now drained, threatens to deflate. But, I once again focus on the day's events and every tasty inch of this incredible woman and I once again grow and harden...which is good, because Cinda has not finished breaking her stallion.

Slowly...very slowly....Cinda's climax drains her. She doesn't stop humping me all at once, but slowly decreases the force and speed of her cock-riding. I just enjoy watching her, and reminiscing. I run my hands along her back, feeling the droplets of sweat there, relishing her smooth, warm skin. Where there's still some nylon covering her, it's matted against her body with moisture. Even though she remains on my lap, still occasionally grinding into it, feeling my swollen shaft move around inside her, her breathing becomes more regular. Her vibrating body - and mine as well - slowly returns to normal. She still sighs and moans.

Our crotches are drenched with mixed love fluids and the rest of our bodies are drenched in sweat. Still recovering, seated comfortably on my very happy sex organs, Cinda turns her head to smile down at me. Most of the lust is gone, only a tiny bit remaining. What I see in that smile now is sublime satisfaction, pleasure...joy. And I feel great that I was the one responsible for putting that beautiful smile there.

"You're something," is all I can think of to say.

"You too," she replies softly, "incredible. I can't believe you're still hard."

"Well, I didn't want to disappoint you. When I came so strongly I was afraid I'd go limp inside you and spoil your fun."

She looks at me with her head cocked to one side and asks, "So how did you keep yourself hard?"

"Easy," I answer, "I just thought about you...your toes, your breasts, your ass, your pussy....and, poof!....hard again. Maybe not hard enough to go through that pummeling again just yet, but hard enough that you could finish."

"Wow....such a gentleman. You're something, Mr. Smutty Mike."

"Cinda," I reply with complete honesty and conviction, "you are the sexiest woman I've ever known....and you absolutely have to be the best lay in the land....bar none."

She smiles and says, "Thank you.....consider the compliment returned."

My content penis now softening considerably, Cinda smiles and lifts herself off me, using her vaginal muscles to playfully expel me from her vanilla cavern. We both laugh as it plops gently into a sticky puddle of Cinda's vanilla cream cum on my abdomen. Cinda turns and lays herself on top of me. My eyes watch her pink nipples descend onto my chest, and a twinge of lust stirs in my softened penis.

"So, what do you think of my little nylon surprise?" she asks, stroking my chin and looking into my eyes.

"That was totally amazing," I admit, "I've never experienced anything even close to how arousing that all was. I wanted to lick every inch of you at the same time. You have a body made for sexy clothing."

"Thank you. And I enjoyed the look in your eyes as you admired my body. You get this really hot look in your eyes when you're eating me or licking me.....or putting hickeys on my ass." She smiles warmly. "I wonder if that same look was there when you were fucking me."

"Oh, I'm sure it was," I assure her, "I felt equally turned on by you no matter what we were doing. You are an incredibly sexy woman. Making love to you on a regular basis would be like dying and going directly to Heaven."

"Why, thank you, Mike. I could stand a steady dose of you, too."

"Mmmm.....really? So, why don't we work something out,then? I'm game if you are. You already know I could eat you for hours....and you seem to enjoy that thought. Plus, I'm willing to give those hot toes some serious sucking when a lot of guys won't. So...how 'bout it? Should we do this again sometime....soon?"

In typical Cinda fashion, she winks at me and says, "That would be wonderful, Smut-boy...but I still have lots of free time today. I hope you're not saying that this is all over for today. Are you?" The sly smile and the mischievous eyes grab both my heart and my penis. And my exhausted cock begins to rise to the occasion....with a little stroking help from Cinda. Obviously, Cinda's not through with me yet.

I smile and say, "That body stocking is kinda wrecked. Why don't we get that tattered thing off you?"

Cinda licks her luscious lips and says, "Sure...rip it the rest of the way off me, and lets do some more serious fucking. I've got lots of positions I want to try."

We both get up off the sofa, and I spend the next five minutes removing every last stitch of nylon from that delectable body. But, oddly, I fold it up and set it neatly aside. When Cinda looks at me quizzically, I say simply, "It's got sentimental value now...I'm going to keep that stocking if you don't mind."

Smiling, she replies, "Not at all...it'll make you think of me and get you horny again. I hope you'll keep it by your bedside....or even under your pillow."

I look at that crumpled, torn nylon and I do get horny again. I look over at Cinda, now completely, beautifully naked, and I give her a come here look. She saunters over, hands on hips. We embrace and kiss passionately. My organ rises and tries to sneak between her legs....a place it's found rather to its liking. My hands are squeezing her ass, kneading it like dough.

Cinda whispers in my ear, "Let's fuck in every inch of this hotel room."

I reply with a smirk, "Sure...but I haven't tasted vanilla in what seems like forever. Do you think if would be okay if I ate you for a while...quite a while....before we fuck again? I mean, would you mind terribly?"

Cinda's reply is not verbal. She turns and walks sexily over to the tiny table in what apparently serves as a dining area in this small hotel room. I watch her ass again as she does. When she gets to the table, I see that ass rising, her legs bending. Cinda is climbing up onto the table. Sitting on the edge of the table, she turns and looks at me, smiling. Then she lays back and spreads her legs enticingly, bending them at the knees and bracing the soles of her feet on the edge of the table. With her legs spread wide she leers at me and points to the small chair beside the table.

"Pull up a chair and help yourself to a bite. Unfortunately, all I'm serving is vanilla tonight."

Looking down at that sweet offering, I fight back the drool. I do a little swaggering now as I advance on that hot buffet. I pull a chair up to the table and sit, my eyes never wavering from the sight between Cinda's legs....my box lunch. I pretend to be tying a napkin around my neck, which gets a giggle from Cinda. And as I lean forward for my sumptuous repast, I wink at her and say, "Vanilla will be just fine, thank you."

And so that first evening went.....fucking and sucking until we couldn't stand, until we were sore, tongues and other muscles spent and burning....friction burns, rug burns, achy muscles, lockjaw....you name it. We suffered them all happily. We fucked ourselves raw. Our lips were swollen, our tongues exhausted. It took every ounce of remaining strength left to us just to be able to get back to Cinda's car and hobble from it to The Coffee Nook....which is now my favorite cafe, by the way.

I recall that momentous day often now....recounting it in my head as if I'm living it all over again. Not that I need the memories, you understand. Cinda is still with me, banging my brains out regularly, letting me taste her sticky vanilla treat, shoving her ten little toe-clits at me to suck and nibble (which inevitably leads to her wanting her real clit nibbled), wiggling her ass for me to give it kisses (I only give it hickeys now if she wants me to. We both think of her ass as mine, so I don't need to "mark" it anymore. That glorious tush is mine whenever I want it...sigh.....so I can spare her the hickeys.).

And now that we've been together so long, the sex has gotten even better. We both have deliciously wicked imaginations and are constantly coming up with new things to try. I could tell you so many juicy stories about the sexy Cinda. Hundreds of them. Ahh....sweet memories. Maybe someday I'll tell a few.. that is, if Cinda gives me time to write them down instead of acting them out. Oh, that's my Cinda calling now. I'm sure she has some service she'd like me to perform for her. Gotta go. New stories are always in the making around here.....

End

"Vanilla Cream" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, April, 2002

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers