Vegas Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand slid down and touched my cock; I sat up, and found a bowl with rubbers in it, nice touch. I slid it on, while she played with my balls. Then I pushed my hips up and positioned myself at her opening, I knew she was tight and I was not going to rush her. She breathed in deeply and I pushed the head in, we were looking into each other's eyes. Her left arm was holding on to my right arm, her right hand was pushing against my hip, holding me. I let her run the show.

Slowly she slid the right hand around to my back and pulled me in, another inch, a grunt, another inch, and stop. She kissed me, then looking me in the eyes pulled me in another inch. She was breathing hard, sweating, I bent down to kiss her and she slammed her hips up into me with a loud growl. I was in her, all the way. We sank to the bed slowly as she held me close. Once down on the bed she let me slowly pull out, I almost popped the head out but she pulled me back down. The second time down was much easier; she seemed to relax physically and mentally. It was tight but wonderful.

She was talking to me again almost singing. I asked her what she was saying. She laughed softly and said she could not tell a married man what she was saying, and lifted her head to kiss me. Okay, I went with it, the talking even if it was in Spanish or maybe because of it was getting me going.

I slid out, she thought something was wrong I rolled on my back and pulled her over on top of me. That momentary break helped me back from the edge. She climbed on top of me and slid all the way down, I asked her to take her hair loose. She smiled and unbraided her hair with one hand, while holding her position on top of me with the other. She had a slow, even rhythm that was very nice. Her hair was down, some of it brushing my face and chest; she looked me in the eye and started talking to me again. I still didn't know the words, but I could tell by the look in her eye and the smirk she was talking nasty to me. She leaned back, her hands now on my knees and increased her pace. I held her by her slim, sexy hips as we went at it like this for some time.

My phone buzzed, I knew it was a text...probably Sarah, checking on us. I had the strangest thought. Here I am having incredible sex with this beautiful young woman, and for a moment I wondered how Sarah would look with those big powerful muscles riding on top of me. That thought did not last long because Maria bent back forward and kissed me again; she slid her lips down to my ear and told me she belonged to me...the first English she had spoken in over 45 minutes.

I flipped her over on her back and started fucking her like it was the end of the world...we were thrashing on the bed, her Spanish words were making me go nuts...I felt the vibrations in her taught stomach against my own as I stared at her closed eyes and then she came...her eyes opened wide, inches from my own, and I exploded inside of her...we lay there as both our breathing slowed and our bodies began to relax. I pulled out and turned and sat at the foot of the bed.

Wow, I thought. I felt her move behind me she got off the bed and grabbed a hand towel that was on the bottom shelf on the night table and wiped her face. She came around and stood in front of me. She turned the cloth around in her hand and wiped my face and chest. She bent down and kissed me. Pushing my knees apart, she knelt between my legs and slid the rather full rubber off of me. She placed it carefully on the towel at my feet.

She took my softened cock and began to lick it, lick it clean. She sucked it until it began to get hard again...and then my phone rang. Maria lifted herself up by pressing her hands down on my knees and my hard cock popped out of her mouth. She walked over to my pants and felt around and found my phone and brought it to me.

Kneeling once again, between my legs, she handed me the phone. As I answered she returned my cock into her mouth...

"Hello?"

"Henry, this is Sarah. Is everything okay? You didn't text me after an hour."

"Sorry, Sarah. Things got a little busy..." I grunted as Maria was now licking my balls.

"No problem, I was bored and started walking around and ended up in the back of this place by an indoor outdoor pool. It looks pretty wild in there."

"Lose your jacket, your tie and about 3 buttons on your shirt and walk inside. It is a wild ride!"

"Are sure that's okay?" She asked?

"These little boys and girls will eat you up..." I laughed.

"I like big boys and girls," she responded.

"Try and find the meat locker, it was all boy-boy when I peeked in, but there are some really big boys in there..."

"Hmmm, I'll check back in an hour, boss!" she clicked off. I returned my attention to Maria who didn't seem to be able to deep throat me like my wife can, but she made up for it in effort. I reached down and pulled her up into a standing position and helped her crawl on the bed face down. I knelt, this time, and parted her tight brown ass and began to lick her tight little asshole. She said something in Spanish and then remembered that I didn't speak it and whispered...

"I've never done anything down there before..."

I responded, "I thought you belonged to me."

"I do...take me, Henry."

I pressed my mouth back against Maria's bud and licked all around the tightly closed opening. I heard her make soft cooing noises until I licked a finger and softly pushed it inside her. She made the sound of a sharp intake of air. I told her to breathe normally, and to relax. I took my time, before I slipped a second finger in. I went at her pace. Slowly, very slowly, I had three fingers from one hand and one from the other inside her.

The three stayed steady, letting her get used to the intrusion, the fourth moved in and out and all around. After a considerable amount of time her breathing got normal and she started to whisper in Spanish. I now knew she was getting into things. I got her up on her knees and knelt behind her. I pushed my cock slowly but steadily into her asshole.

In...she was silent...she pushed back, she then grunted and pushed all the way back onto my cock. She was so tight, so warm; I stood still for a moment enjoying being buried to the hilt in this wonderfully sweet and luscious young woman. She began to whisper in Spanish, which meant she was ready to fuck. I started to slowly stroke in and out of her and the feeling was unbelievable.

I started telling her how she felt, how my cock felt inside her, her ass was a blast furnace, it was so hot, since I had already come more than once today I was ready to do some serious fucking. So was Maria.

She started pulling and pushing her body along with my efforts. Of course we were both talking to each other; I had no idea what she was saying but I knew what her body was saying. We kept at it and I lost track of the time. Maria came for the third time that night, she buried her face into the bed covers and screamed, and then she passed out for a few moments. I pulled out of her still rock hard, shaking from the intensity of the feelings. I reached down and turned her over, kissing her tenderly. She opened her eyes and kissed me back, still weak from what just happened.

"God that was hot..." Elle stood in the doorway to the bathroom, naked except for the green heels. "That was amazing," she whispered as her right hand twisted her nipple ring. She walked forward to us, slowly. Maria's face turned pale as the wife of the man she had just been fucking most of the evening walked toward her. Elle reached us and kissed me deeply; her right hand left her ring and casually brushed my dick. With her left hand she reached out and cupped the face of a trembling Maria. She moved her right hand from my cock to my waist and bracing herself she bent down and kissed Maria tenderly on the lips.

"Thank you, it was wonderful watching you and my husband." She straightened back up and tuned back into me... "Would you meet me at the large bar at the pool in 30 minutes?" I nodded yes. "Maria, it is Maria right? Can you tell me how to get to the women's locker room?" Elle asked her.

"I will take you there, Mrs. Loring..." Maria stood and grabbed her clothes that were in a heap on the floor. Elle kissed me and stepped back toward the bathroom door. Maria slipped on her panties and Elle held out her hand and told her to stay the way she was. Maria stepped up and kissed me hard. Then walked to Elle and took her hand and they disappeared into the other room....

Elle

Maria followed me back into the room with the twins. Donner jumped up from the foot of the bed and ran over to make sure I was okay; Damian sat on the floor against the far wall on the floor lazily stroking his cock. He was hard; I guess he wanted to be ready for my return. I kissed

Donner and said I was going to clean up, I'd probably see them in the Courtyard. I picked up my dress from the chair. I walked over to Damian with Maria in tow; he looked up while continuing to casually jack himself off. He said that I was the best sex he had ever had. I blew him a kiss, opened the door and taking my hand Maria lead the way.

Me

I prided myself on being able to find my way through a place. I didn't want to put my clothes back on my sweaty, cum stained body so I wasn't going to go up to the 3rd level. I just walked on this second level back toward the front and ran into an elevator. I took a chance that it was the same elevator that let out near the shower room. It was.

I went downstairs hung my clothes up and took a reinvigorating shower. I took the stairs all the way up to the top level so I could look and see what was going on before I met up with Elle. On the walkway I saw that the first Great Room was packed with people. Some were dressed casual, some were in more formal attire and several were in various states of undress.

I decided we would definitely have to walk through there when I got back together will Elle. There were a few people in the 2nd great hall where the food was located. I walked all the way to the Courtyard and down the stairs. 30 minutes to Elle was at least an hour in the rest of the known universe.

Elle

I stood under the hot water for a long time. What a week, and half the night to go. I opened my eyes after a few minutes and saw Maria over in the shower stall across from me. She had been looking at me, but turned when I opened my eyes. I got that feeling. The lizard brain was sliding up to the front.

I grabbed the soap and walked over to her and started washing her back. She jumped at least 3 inches in the air at my touch, and then started to turn around. I told her to stand still. I washed her back and shoulders and slid my soapy hand down between her tight little cheeks; she reacted to that but not as much this time. While I soaped her, I told her how beautiful she was and wonderful she looked with you.

She asked me why I wasn't mad at her. I told her the truth; we trusted and loved one another. She turned around, she's quite pretty, but you know that already. We looked in each other's eyes and she asked if it would be alright if she were to have sex with you again. I thought for a moment and said: "I'll give you his number. If you visit our town or when he comes back to Vegas...yes, you can fuck him; but if I'm around I want to watch." She nodded and said okay.

I realized that you weren't just a hard dick to her, or to Susan for that matter...of course all during this time that we're talking about you, we're soaping each other's breasts and torso, arms, and hips. Maria turned and shut off the water. She smiled kissed me softly on the cheek and said she'd better show up for work. I told her we'd come looking for her. She said she hoped we would.

Me

As I figured, Elle was no place to be found, I got another coke, this time with a little rum added and looked around the courtyard. The two women that I had seen earlier in the orgy room, the ones who were fully dressed and looked like relatives walked up to me.

They were both attractive in a very high class, upper crust manner. They were dressed smartly in evening dresses, the older looking one in black, and the younger in grey. Other than color the dresses were identical. Low cut, but elegant, shaped to their bodies but not in an exhibitionist way. They both wore pearls around their neck. And their shoes, now on their feet looked very expensive.

"Are you straight, or gay?" The younger woman asked. She was very pretty and body was a little thinner than my taste, but her breasts had been enhanced.

The older woman looked just like her but had grown into her beauty, like a wine improves with age. She stood a step behind the younger woman.

"Straight," was my only response to the younger woman.

"Good, you'll do." She said in a clipped New England accent. Maine or New Hampshire, I guessed. I took my phone out and sent a quick message to Elle, saying I would be a little late, and took the older woman in hand. She looked at the younger woman and started to protest and I said the younger one can come too.

I walked them back to the area where I had just come from, in fact the very room I had been in with Maria. I noticed that the room had been cleaned. I kissed the older woman, her body wasn't as thin as the younger one, and she didn't have an ounce of fat on her but just the right amount of meat. I stepped back and sat in the chair, "Ladies, undress for me."

"She watches, only..." said the younger one. As she said this she undid a clasp behind her neck and reached for the zipper in back and doing a little shimmy, she let her dress fall to the floor. Very nice...lingerie...very nice. She walked over to me and bent over kissing me. I stood up and told the younger one to climb on the bed. As she crawled on the bed, I took the chair over to the older woman and offered it to her; she sat and said a very soft thank you. I bent over and kissed her softly on the lips.

This time she opened her mouth and I spent some time exploring that beautiful mouth. I stood up and stepping directly in front of her I asked her to undress me, if she wanted me to make love to her sister, she would have to do her part. The woman stood, looking me in the eyes and said: "She's my daughter, and I want you to fuck her...." She whispered in a voice that sounded far more western than her daughter.

She began to unbutton my shirt, I told her to kiss me, and she did. When she got my pants and briefs off, she took my cock in her hands and felt the weight and size of me. She walked me to the bed, leading me by my cock. She stroked my ass as I climbed on top of the bed, on top of her daughter.

"You know that you're next...don't you?" I said to the mother

"My mother only watches...." The younger started to interrupt.

"Yes, I do. You're going to fuck me with that large black cock, when you finish with my daughter."

Elle

Elle was now headed back toward the Courtyard to meet Loring. She was pleased that the attendant had everything she needed, including her favorite fragrance. As she walked down the hallway now passing people kissing and clutching one another in the open, her phone dinged in her clutch purse. It was a text from Loring. She smiled, pleased that he was no doubt getting in trouble. She thought on how patient he had been seeing to her needs all week.

At the same time, she wanted to be with him, share this evening with him. She decided to look around for a while then text him and meet up with him. Suddenly she was grabbed around the waist from behind. Casey or Macey spun her around and planted her mouth on Elle's.

They would have both fallen to the ground but the other twin grabbed them both and the three slammed into the wall. Elle still had one of them trying to swallow her tongue, while the other dropped to her knees and pushing Elle's dress up, pushed her mouth up against Elle's pussy. Elle had most of the air knocked out of her in the initial bang in to the wall, and was trying to catch a breath but the twins were determined to not let her get away this time.

Elle pushed the one kissing her back slightly and said... "Okay, let's find a room...girls...let's find a room" Elle wasn't sure what they were on...but they were determined to rape her in this hall.

"Casey! Macey! Let her go!" Suddenly the two relaxed their grip on the still stunned Elle. They backed away, still looking at Elle like two big cats in the wild eyeing an antelope. Elle ran her fingers through her hair and saw Luna standing, holding two cocktails. She looked amazing; she was wearing a little black dress just as tight and nearly as short as Elle's. Elle stepped sideways keeping some space between the panting twins.

Luna turned and walked with Elle down the hallway; Elle turned back and looked at the two who stood there eyeing her hungrily.

"What are those two on?" Elle asked.

"You can never be sure with those two." Luna replied. "Elle, can you open this door?"

Elle turned the knob and Luna walked in, there was another door, five feet down this mini hall. "One more, hunh...." Elle stepped around Luna and opened this door as well. She stepped into this large bedroom to allow Luna who was carrying to drinks to come inside. This room was at least three times the size of the bedroom Elle had been in before. Luna walked over to a sofa that sat at the foot of the king-sized bed that dominated the room. In front of the sofa was a small coffee table where Luna sat the drinks down.

"Well, I'll let you get back to your business. Thanks for the interception in the hallway!" Elle said turning to head out.

"Why don't you stay a while?" Luna walked over to Elle and took Elle's hands in hers. "I'd like you to stay a while."

"You look like you have company already."

"Please stay a while...." Luna leaned forward and kissed Elle softly and stepped back. Elle opened her eyes and Luna was looking at her. Elle stepped forward and tentatively kissed Luna. They looked at each other and then Elle pulled Luna into her arms. They stood there kissing each other, softly, arms around each other's waist.

Elle liked the way Luna kissed, soft but insistent. Elle pushed into Luna, their breasts mashing together. Elle felt the heat rising from their embrace. And then Elle felt something more. She stepped back still holding onto Luna's hips and looked down. She saw a bulge in the front of Luna's dress. She looked into Luna's eyes and Luna was staring at her not even taking a breath. Elle took the bottom of Luna's dress and carefully pulled it up to Luna's waist.

There was definitely a large bulge in the thong panties. Elle stuck her fingers in the waist band and pulled the panties down exposing a large hard dick. I was at least six inches and as thick as her husband's. The lizard brain took over; Elle looked into Luna's eyes and asked her if she could suck it. Luna whispered, "Yes, yes please...." Elle pushed Luna back on to the sofa and knelt down between Luna's legs. She took the velvet soft dick in her hand and began stroking it. She began to slowly lick at the slit in the tip of the dick; she ran her tongue all around the crown of the dick.

It was uncircumcised; she hadn't ever had one with the foreskin still attached. She began to suck the cock in to her mouth, as she looked up into the dark pools of Luna's eyes. The two of them stared at each other. Luna was hard as stone and Elle pulled her dress over her head. She climbed up on Luna's lap and sat down, her pussy swallowing Luna's dick.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me...." Elle whispered. Luna lulled her own dress over her head .They kissed again, mashing their breasts together, as Luna squeezed Elle's ass cheeks and pushed up into Elle's body. They fucked like this for a long time; Elle continued to bounce up and down on Luna's dick while exploring Luna's mouth with her tongue and fingers. Elle was losing herself, riding this, this person....

1...67891011