Velvet Nights Ch. 03

Story Info
Before the strap-on session, Carol takes Michael to a club.
3.2k words
3.91
39.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cnba
cnba
33 Followers

Michael and Carol came to her apartment after their eventful evening at Carol's sex boutique. Michael had been sent to her shop by her friend Laurie to buy a strap-on and Carol had decided to teach Michael a lesson.

Carol's door opened into a wood paneled foyer and once inside her apartment seemed luxuriously furnished with big pane windows in the living room overlooking the city lights. Once inside, Carol pushed him into the spacious guest bathroom and ordered him to clean himself thoroughly. She warned him that he should scrupulously follow the typed instructions on the sink or his punishment that night would be far worse than he could imagine. Her directions on the note were explicit and he was again filled with the delicious mixture of shame and sexual excitement at what he needed to do. He hurriedly looked at what was in the bathroom. An enema was a requirement and he removed the chained butt plug to get started. As he turned around to look at his bottom in the full length mirror, he could see that the unusual plug had worked and he was not puckered shut but gapingly open. He used the nozzle to fill himself with warm soapy water and had to use the cloth padding to hold the liquid inside. After releasing the liquid, he then stepped into the shower to shampoo and soap himself thoroughly cleaning his penis and his bottom. His cock was painfully erect from his arousal. He longed to use his hands to bring himself off but the instructions were explicit about this and he did not dare provoke Carol's wrath. Drying himself, he used the moisturizing oil all over his body. He went over his face and neck with a brand new razor to make sure he was still smooth. He did not put on the cock ring and the butt plug as they were not mentioned in the instructions but cleaned and left them on the sink. The wrist and neck leather bands were required and these he dutifully refastened on himself.

He looked at the makeup instructions next and it came attached with the picture of a woman whose appearance he had to emulate. The image looked oddly familiar and then he realized that the girl resembled one of the identically made-up dancers from a Robert Palmer video. He started with his hair, gelled it, combed it back and cinched it in a severe ponytail. Big metal loop earrings went on his ears. He then applied the heavy pale pancake makeup followed by the deep red lipstick and the shiny gloss. Gluing on the extra long lashes and applying the thick coat of mascara took a lot of concentration as he was not very experienced doing this. Deep blue eye shadow and extra pink blush for the cheeks completed his face. His face could have passed for that of a street walker, albeit with much more expensive makeup. He dabbed on the strong perfume behind his ears, on his wrists and between his thighs. At that time, he did not think too much about why he was using waterproof makeup but the reason would be clear to him later that evening.

The clothes came next. He had to slowly slide on the black fishnet stockings so as to not rip them. A black lace garter belt came next to hold up the stockings along with a leather g-string. A micro-mini flared leather skirt, similar to the one Carol wore earlier that evening, fitted perfectly around his waist. The top she had set out for him was a black leather corselet that was adjustable with strings at the back. He tried it on a few times adjusting the strings till the fit was right and then fastened the small hooks in the front. Finally, the black platform high heels went on his stocking clad feet. He tottered up on the unfamiliar shoes and looked at the full length mirror to see an attractive girl, not very busted, but looking hot nevertheless. He could imagine himself as an escort, eager and available to service clients. The excitement increased his erection which pushed against the top of the tiny panties.

He walked out of the bathroom still a little unsteady on the high heels. Carol was not in the living room so he tried to sit on the leather sofa and found it uncomfortable with the clothes he was wearing. The leather skirt had flared open so he ended up sitting on his nearly bare bottom. It was now well past 10pm. Just then Carol walked in and he shot up from the sofa startled. Michael looked down at her feet as she closely inspected his new appearance. "Turn around", she barked, looking carefully to see that he had obeyed her commands. He looked just like one of her favorite girls and seemed to fit into her clothes very well. Voicing her approval she went over to the bar to pour them both drinks. It was then that he took a good look at her. Her feet were in nearly 6-inch tall stiletto heeled boots that went all the way up her thighs. The shiny black patent leather boots had rows of silver buckles on the outside. She was wearing a black crocodile leather patterned jacket that came to her mid-thigh. The coat's stiff upright collar covered her neck from the back so you could only see the top of her upswept hairdo over the collar. With her patent black leather gloved hands, she poured two large glasses of the Hanger One vodka with two cubes of ice each and turned around towards him. Her makeup was flawless just like earlier that evening although she had switched to more dramatic colors of eye shadow and lipstick for the night. She wore long dangling gold earrings and a thick intricately patterned gold chain on her neck. He could now see that she wore a tight black silk and satin corset that pushed up but left bare her breathtaking breasts. Her deep chocolate brown nipples stood out erect on her large brown mounds. The corset ended at her waist and left her proud shaven mound bare, adorned solely by the trim rectangle of wiry black pubic hair on top. He realized that if she so desired her coat could be snapped shut with buttons at her midriff, concealing her breasts and crotch to casual observers and preserving a modicum of modesty. She looked like a magnificent tigress out on prowl!

She handled him the vodka and ordered him to drink it fast. He gulped it down and the searing liquid burned through his throat down to his stomach. The alcohol quickly had its effect on his empty stomach as he felt wild, uninhibited and sexy. She too slugged down her drink and gestured for him to come close to her. She towered over him in her boots and he felt small next to her with his face coming up against her exposed beautiful brown breasts. Grabbing him by the base of his thick ponytail she bent down and pulled his face up for a deep kiss while her other hand cupped his bottom to lift him up to her. Her tongue invaded Michael's mouth possessively frenching him. Her gloved finger pushed aside his flimsy g-string and penetrated his anus. She used her finger to fuck him probing to press his prostate. He moaned with need as her finger filled him. When she abruptly released him he felt empty and slumped down next to her. "Slut, you will have a lot more of that tonight and I'll make sure your butt is nice and red with pain before I take you hard with the strap-on. But, I want your hands and mouth continually catering to my pleasure. You are my pet and I need you to be pressed up next to me. Don't let me tell you this again!" she ordered.

Michael hurried to the bathroom to fix up his makeup and hair. He was then dragged along on his heels as Carol rapidly exited the apartment building. It was now nearly 11pm and they were on their way driving fast to Carol's favorite club.

Carol drove Michael out in the Jaguar at predictably fast speeds down towards the waterfront. This time her hands stayed on the wheel and he missed her teasing of his cock. But fearing her explicit orders he pulled against the seat belt to bring himself close to her and ran his hands over her thighs but could only caress her leather boots. Arriving at the club which was in one of the many warehouses that lined the docks, she pulled up to a valet parking station and handed over her car. The valet's eyes nearly popped out of his head seeing her gorgeous bare breasts and naked pussy.

She displayed her partially dressed body proudly with her coat framing her as they walked in through a dimly lit entryway into a cavernous hall. He obediently tried to keep close to her as she paced quickly forward. Loud music filled the space that glowed with psychedelic lighting. In the pale light the crowd of early party goers was already dancing on the floor and busy waitresses walked around carrying drinks. They walked through the dancers to the rear where the large and busy glass bar took up almost the entire wall. He was glad to see that their clothing blended well with the wild outfits of the rest of the crowd. Black leather seemed to rule the place and bare flesh peered out from everywhere. Most women, even the waitresses had their breasts partially displayed, peering out of their bustiers, halters, midriff baring T-shirts, tube tops and corsets. Many men were in leather harnesses or black tank tops with black jeans and even thongs. Spiked and greased hair with pink and red color dyes could be seen all over the place. A lot of people had on metal and leather jewelry reflecting the B&D lifestyle and quite a few had visible body piercings. Well dressed men had scantily clad women hanging on their arms or brushing up against them. He was startled to realize that some of the women he thought he saw were actually men dressed like him in very sexy outfits. The demographics seemed as varied as the clothing with equally as many black and Asian men and women. The thin haze over the room smelt faintly of pot smoke and a few people smoked lit joints.

The large bar was also packed but somehow the people parted to let them through. Bare-chested bartenders, men and women, were busy filling up drink glasses for the thirsty crowd. Carol sat down on one of the bar stools that had been emptied as they came near the bar. She turned the stool around, sitting to face the dance floor. As he pressed up next to her, she commanded him to get them drinks. He went up to the bartender who already had two glasses of vodka ready. Michael gulped down his drink and hurriedly handed her the other. He had not eaten any dinner and the straight vodka definitely made him high and took away any vestigial self consciousness. Standing next to her bar stool, he snuggled up against her with his face pressed to the side of her bare breast and his arm around her waist. She ignored his attentions as she calmly sipped her drink.

She wanted to dance and pulled Michael onto the floor. The thumping music and the drinks helped them energetically sway to the beat. Carol dirty danced with him but took the lead. Her hands held his waist and his arms wrapped tightly around her neck. As the beat got faster, he was crushed up against her and she groped him all over. In time to the music, her hands seemed to be everywhere on his body squeezing his stiffening length and rubbing his behind, making his excitement unbearable. She released him from her embrace and continued dancing to the beat while he too swung to the music in front of her. With the drinks fueling him and feeling sexy in his outfit and makeup he did his best to excite her with his movements putting on a slutty show for the nearby dancers. As he gyrated his hips like a stripper the small skirt rode up all over showing off his thong covered bottom. The crowd enjoyed the sight of the two sexy dancers and several people pressed up against Michael and anonymous hands fondled his tight rear. Soon their bodies were glistening from the strenuous exertions. When the music switched to a series of rap songs Carol decided it was time to return to the bar.

Seated back at the bar, Carol took another drink from Michael. She then pulled him close to her breasts as she sipped the strong vodka. Moving aside her coat and with his arm around her waist, he bent his knees slightly and began to lick her breasts, paying complete attention to her pleasure. He could taste the moisture on her skin from their recent activities on the floor. His hand kneaded and pressed one of large orbs as his mouth sucked its large black eraser shaped nipple. He concentrated on laving the purplish black areola with his tongue. He soon had a sign that she liked his attentions as she moaned and squirmed with pleasure. She used her free hand to grasp his ponytail and pull his mouth onto her other breast. The crowd milled around them talking and frequently even engaging Carol in conversation, but Michael dutifully concentrated on his oral efforts on both her breasts. Slowly as if by magic he seemed to be drawn down to pleasuring her core and he submissively knelt down in front of her. She expectantly opened up her thighs and spread her legs ready for him to lick her beautiful pussy. Michael could see the lights reflected in the wetness of her dark brown pussy lips and could smell her sweet scent of arousal. Her bare bottom was seated on the leather bar stool and he could see her crotch in its entirety elegantly framed on top by her corset, even though the dark skin hid all the details in the dim light. He bent forward longing to worship her slit. Just then, Michael hesitated feeling like he actions were being closely observed. Turning his head he could see that several women and men had stopped their conversations and were now directly looking at him kneeling with his face between Carol's naked thighs. This made Michael very embarrassed and perversely added to his sexual excitement. His tightly ringed erection twitched and strained to free itself from his small g-string, pushing up his short leather skirt.

Carol sensed his diffidence and with her gloved hand she turned back Michael's face and pulled it forcefully into her wet cleft. Her legs went over his shoulders to hold him against her and to slide down and push herself onto his mouth. Freed from his averseness by her grasping hand and partially sheltered by her large thighs, Michael's mouth dutifully went to work licking at her thick nether lips and slaking his thirst. He lapped up her oozing juices enjoying the tangy and sweet effusion. He put his hands around her thighs to hold on to her. As she opened up, he then proceeded to push his stiff tongue in and out, fucking her deep pink inner lips. She growled in pleasure at his actions and her legs wrapped around his neck drawing him closer to her. The metal buckles on her boots scrapped his shoulders. He ignored the sting from the buckles and proceeded to lick his way to the top of her puffy dark colored slit and pressed his tongue on her swollen hood. As he lapped her fleshy hood, her large purplish clit extended itself out like a very small cock. He then dedicated himself to sucking the stiff clitoris slowly enjoying the experience and wanting her also to delight in his service.

Needing a faster pace, she grabbed his thick ponytail and used her legs around his back to rub his face up and down on her engorged clit, fast. Michael was in heaven at the experience of having his face fucked by a powerful woman completely in her control. The fact that they were putting on a display in front of an audience at a club made it even more exhilarating. He badly wanted to come and felt the overwhelming need to touch himself but remembering her orders he tried to concentrate on her pleasure instead. More liquid that he could ever imagine filled his mouth as she strained to come. She was now engrossed in seeking her release and her vodka glass went flying as both her hands clutched his hair. Her hands twisted his slick ponytail and pulled hard drowning his head in her pussy. Michael's face could now no longer move of its own accord as she furiously continued rubbing it up and down on her clit using his nose and mouth as her fuck toy. The coarse tuft of her pubic hair felt like sandpaper as he was rubbed up and down on her sensitive spot. Finally with a muffled scream she pulled his face even deeper onto herself and climaxed powerfully with even more juice gushing out. His face and neck were completely drenched as was the bar seat. She had come spectacularly for the second time from his oral skills!

Pushing away his head, she pulled her boot-clad legs from around his neck and stood up shakily. Abruptly let loose from her hold, he slumped down at her feet. His entire face was covered by her juices, his tongue and mouth felt numb but his member was still very stiff and pressing painfully against his g-string. He ached for release from his sexual arousal. His leather clothing while slightly wet had not suffered from his actions, but his earrings had fallen off and he slowly put them back on. His waterproof makeup while a bit smeared had not run down his face. He now understood why he was asked to use the waterproof set.

The bar tender brought another vodka to her and drinking it slowly, she recovered her composure. Her wet thighs were drying but still tingled from her recent high. Despite the two orgasms from cunnilingus, her sexual desires were not yet sated but had just been honed. She was now impatient to take Michael home so that she could use him hard and extract her pleasure. She snapped her coat shut and quickly dragged the bedraggled Michael out of the club. The valet quickly brought her coupe over but was little disappointed shat she was now all covered up. They drove even faster than usual back to her apartment building. When they returned there it was nearly 1am on Sunday. Michael knew that his wait for his rear to be filled was nearing an end and he was going to be used well by her strap-on!

Continued in part four...

cnba
cnba
33 Followers