Vengeance Ch. 05

Story Info
Vonni pushes Cam, who pushes back harder than expected.
2.4k words
4.39
18.1k
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 07/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the night was festive, although there was definitely a sense of weirdness between Cameron and Giovanna. He was constantly deflecting questions from her relatives as to the status of their relationship, simply because after having sex twice in one day he simply didn't know. Eventually the day ended, and as she prepared for bed Giovanna tried to get some answers out of Cameron. "What is wrong with you? You've been acting funny toward me all night"

"Umm, how am I supposed to act?"

"I don't know... like my friend."

"Your friend?"

"That is what we are, right? Just friends...?"

"I don't know, you tell me!"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"OK, this morning I could deal with. You needed it, I needed it. But the shower...?"

"You came in there after me!" Giovanna had to struggle to keep her voice down.

"Yes, but only after I heard you fingering yourself thinking about me!"

"I... I was not!"

"Yes, you were. I heard you moaning out here."

Giovanna was stumbling now. "So what if I was playing with myself in the shower? That doesn't give you an excuse to come in there!"

"You didn't stop me, number one. Number two, you must have just been so into it that you didn't hear yourself, but I heard you clear as crystal."

"All right, fine, you want the truth?"

"Yes, I want the truth."

"What happened today, I have wanted every day since you have been in my house!"

Cameron was shocked, and although the room was dark he could see a mixture of desire and rage burning in her eyes. "So why didn't you ever say anything?"

"I didn't think I had to! Remember the first day you broke into my house and I *purposely* got naked in front of you?"

"How could I forget?"

"The way you looked at me turned me on so much, and seeing your dick get hard like that I'm surprised you didn't smell how much I wanted you!"

"Because my ears heard you telling me to, and I quote, 'not even think about it.'"

"Yeah, but I didn't think you'd actually listen!"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I... I don't know! Damn!" She sat up with a huff with her arms crossed in front of her, steaming.

"And here I thought you kept me around because you liked my work..."

"Your work? I have enough money to buy a new house, so I can certainly call someone in to fix the one I've got. Hell, sometimes you look like you don't know a hammer from a hair dryer!" she exploded. "You know what, just forget it. Let's let today be today, and-" She was interrupted by Cameron snatching her up by the scruff of her neck and pushing her to the floor. Before she could react he was on top of her, kissing and groping her like an animal. Her own lust exploded within her, and she kissed him back and clawed wildly at his body. "Damn baby, where'd this come from?" she gasped breathlessly as she struggled to get her panties off.

"A strong desire to shut you the fuck up!" he growled back.

"Oh, is that so-ohhh!" He was propped up on his knees and had snatched her up into his lap, stacking her onto her shoulders. His face was now inches away from her hairless snatch and he could literally hear it begging for attention, attention which he had no intention of denying her. He engulfed her with his mouth, licking every bit of flesh he could find. Although his technique was somewhat unrefined, the way he totally ravaged her more than compensated for it. He tongued her inside and out, putting her in a sheer state of delirium. Or was that the blood flowing to her head? Considering her fingers and toes were starting to go a bit numb, it was probably the latter. "Baby, let me up, I'm starting to get dizzy," she panted. He relented, but as he lay her down and moved between her legs again, she stopped him. "On your back," she commanded between kissing and licking her juices off his face, which he obeyed albeit reluctantly. She straddled his face and lay forward against his chest, eyes-to-eye with his deliciously massive monster.

She took as much of him in her mouth as she could safely; she wasn't an experienced fellatrix, or even a very talented one (or so she thought). She barely gave her ex head, but for this man she would do positively anything. She worked the mouthful of meat as best she could while he resumed lapping at her cunt. He did so with less intensity as before as he did not want to wholly distract her from her chosen task, which she was doing pretty damn good at. She bathed him in saliva and used only her lips, creating a pussy-like environment that he was absolutely loving. He poked, prodded, and tickled her insides with masterful precision, and the way his tongue danced on her clit was driving her absolutely wild. Eventually he came inside of her for the first time, his cum and her drool overflowing her mouth like an opaque waterfall around his black pole. The spurts hitting the back of her throat were enough to push her over the edge as she climaxed yet again, this time leaking her sexual sap for him to eagerly lick up.

Giovanna realized she still had her bra on, so she took it off and used it to roughly wipe the excess fluids from Cameron's dick. Once it was dry and sufficiently stiff again, she rolled to her back and pulled him between her legs. "Take it," she moaned as she pushed his tip into her slit. "Take my pussy, take it all," she continued, propping her legs up on his shoulders. "Push my goddamn uterus into my throat if you have to, but I want to feel all of that dick in me tonight!" Cameron needed no further encouragement; he drove all twelve of his inches into her. Her legs crossed behind him and her ass lifted off the bed as if a land mine had gone off underneath her. She clenched her teeth in either extreme pain or extreme pleasure, as he could feel her walls collapsing around him in her most intense orgasm yet. She stayed like that for almost a full minute before falling back to the mattress, gasping for breath and relaxing her grip on his torso.

Cameron held still while Giovanna came back down to earth from the stratosphere of bliss. When she got her wits back about her, she asked, "Why'd you stop? I thought you were supposed to be tearing my pussy up!"

Cameron was baffled. "Hold on... we are not talking shit now, are we?"

"Damn right I'm talking shit; you're supposed to be giving me a ghetto hysterectomy, and you wanna be still and shit."

Cameron laughed at 'ghetto hysterectomy.' "OK, so it's like that, huh?" he asked, grabbing her by the waist.

"You tell me," she responded as she felt herself being dragged across the bed and her ass being hung over the edge. He was now standing with his feet on the floor and holding her ankles as far apart as he could. She gave him an assist by hooking her knees behind her own elbows, opening herself up for the full assault she was hoping to endure. He roughly ran his hands through her hair before filling his hands with as much as he could and using it to pin her head to the mattress.

"You ready?" he asked as he started moving his hips, slowly but mostly around in circles, not pulling back too much.

"Yeah baby, I'm ready, I want that- ahhh!" She never did get her entire reply out, because as soon as she verified that she was ready, he cocked his hips back and thrust them as far forward as he could. He repeated that motion with great speed and force, and that motion coupled with the pulling of her hair drove her out of her mind! Never in her life had she ever met a man who had the dick, talent, body size, strength and power to fuck her hard for any decent length of time, and while it wasn't something she enjoyed regularly, with the right person that brought the right attitude it was one of those occasional pastimes that anyone she dealt with scored major points by being able to indulge.

Giovanna's pussy was brutalized for over an hour in more positions that she'd ever experienced in one session before. Cameron twisted and contorted her body to the limits of her comfort and sometimes beyond, but the one constant was the seemingly effortless hammering he was putting on her. She had lost track of how many times she had cum, but knew he hadn't cum yet once. Not that she was complaining, but she wanted it now. She suddenly realized she was caught: as badly as she wanted to feel his hot spunk splatter against her walls, she wanted to remain childless even more. She rolled away from him and started to walk across the floor, but almost fell due to suddenly feeling the strain that had been placed on her joints. She patted Cameron's dick gently as she limped to her duffle bag. "Keep that up for me, I'm not done with it yet," she said with a voice that bordered between sensuously seductive and simply sluttish.

She fished around in the dark for a moment or two before Cameron noticed her coming back with two long, round objects in her hands. As he lay on his back, not knowing what to expect, she sat on his stomach facing his feet. Although he couldn't see what she was doing, he could feel a cold, viscous liquid being applied to his dick. "Um, Giovanna, what are you doing?" he asked with a hint of trepidation.

"You remember how I said I wanted to feel all of you in me?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, my pussy is just not ready for that. It may get there in time, but tonight ain't the night." She lay flat against his chest and arched her hips as she reached down and grabbed the very base of his dick. "But fortunately, I have another hole that goes just a little bit deeper..." She lowered herself so that he was able to feel the slightest bit of pressure coming down on his cock. Before he could ask what the hell was on her mind, she showed him by lowering herself against him, dropping her booty directly into his lap as her slickened rosebud slowly but surely devoured the pleasure she so desperately craved inside her. She grunted in pain as she impaled herself upon it, but she was bound and determined to take all twelve inches of Cameron's manhood inside herself, and with patience she eventually got it done.

Giovanna lay still and comfortable for a few moments, or at least as comfortable as a woman could with a foot of phallus up her ass. She set the lubricant on the dresser and took the other object in her hand. Cameron heard the telltale mechanical hum of a sex toy, and felt its vibrations resonate through both of her cavities as she inserted it to its base in her pussy before clenching her thighs around it. "Damn, you are one freaky bitch," Cameron marveled.

"Mmm hmm," she purred as she began slowly grinding her ass up and down his shaft. "You think you got what it takes to handle a freak like me?"

"You tell me," he returned, wrapping his legs around hers and attempting to turn her to her stomach. They only made it to their sides before slamming into the wall, but Cameron was undeterred. He clutched her breasts, crisscrossing his arms in front of her, and began to pound her pelvis against the wall. Between the toy in her pussy, the cock in her anus, the hands on her tits, and now the mouth on her neck and ears, Giovanna was stuck in sexual overload. Her grunts, moans and screams of appreciation echoed off the walls of the room, and the whole house had to be able to hear her for she was no longer concerned about keeping her voice down. She was getting four months of sexual frustration worked out of her system, and she didn't care who knew it. "How long have you wanted this?" Cameron whispered into her ear.

"Since that day you broke into my house," she uttered, his voice turning her on even more.

"Oh yeah?"

"Oh god yes, I wanted you that day."

"What did you want me to do to you?"

"I wanted you to threaten me."

"Hmm... you wanted me to rape you?"

"Oh yes, as soon as I saw that big fucking cock in your pants I wanted you to hold that gun to my head, force to my knees and make me suck it."

"And then what?" The speed and force of his thrusting increased as her filthy mouth brought him ever closer to the release they were both anticipating.

"Then throw me on my bed and make me tell you where my ex was."

"And if you didn't?"

"I was hoping you would fucking hurt me with that dick, make me beg you to stop, tell you that you were too big and that you were hurting me, but you wouldn't listen. I wanted you to keep raping me over and over again. I wanted you to ignore me when I begged you not to cum in my pussy, and pushed your dick straight through my cervix before you came."

"Before I came... before I came like this?" He pushed as deep as he could into her ass, his entire body arching back and bringing hers with him.

"Oh yeah, just like this," she screamed. "Give it to me, gimme that nut daddy!" She felt him displace her dark ring even more than it already was as he swelled up, finally preparing to deliver the heat she had craved for months. "Cum in my ass daddy, let me feel it!" He eventually rolled on top of her and started furiously pounding straight down as he filled her request, pumping what felt like a pint of sperm into her ass. Finally spent, Cameron collapsed on top of her, and the weight of his body on top of hers was enough to push Giovanna over the climactic edge one last time.