Violet vs Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forcing herself to turn away, Violet looked to the man's face and winced. The man looked to be in absolute agony. His eyes fluttered, unable to focus on anything, his mouth alternately gaped and clenched tight, drool flowing almost as steadily as the pre-cum from his penis head. His breath came in ragged gasps and his face was a mixture of contortions: rage, sorrow, desperation, fear, need, pain, and quite possibly madness all vying to be foremost and each failing to stick for more than a few seconds before the struggle began anew. She could feel all these emotions now clawing at her psychic shields as powerfully as the aura of lust.

Violet had to do something. Anything. She realized she had no idea who this man was; it was quite possible he had done something terrible and was being punished. It was also possible that this was somehow a kink of his and this was actually consensual, however horrendous it looked. But Violet didn't think so; her gut told her that this whole thing was a very,verybad situation.

Tentatively, her shields still strong, she tried to reach out to the man. She sent a cautious tendril of her mental power to his mind, gathered her strength into it, and then touched his mind. For the briefest of moments, she thought she could sense a faint ripple of feminine laughter. Then, with a flash, Violet's consciousness was swept into a storm of pure sexual energy.

Back in her room, Violet felt the breath leave her lungs and her mouth opened in a silent scream. She tumbled to the floor and convulsed violent, her pussy muscles rippling with pleasure. She let out a series of gasps and clawed at the floor, hands scrabbling for purchase on something, anything to anchor herself as she felt her nerves swept up in a storm of sexual energy. White hot pleasure cut through her core like a blade of sheer elemental ecstasy.

Jim came rushing into the room, awakened by the sound of her thrashing. "Violet!" he called as he grabbing her and tried to hold her down so she wouldn't hurt herself. "Violet what's wrong! Hey, come back to me!" With a scream of effort, Violet found the strength to focus herself and broke contact with the man's mind, redoubling her shields just as she felt hot liquid spew from between her nether lips and she flopped like a fish out of water.

When she finally stopped shaking and jerking, she looked at Jim with half lidded eyes, looking dazed. "Oh, Jim..." she gasped, chest heaving. "Jim, she's torturing him, she's torturing him..." she repeated this several more times and then her body relaxed and her breathing slowed to normal.

"Violet?" said Jim tentatively and shook her shoulder gently.

Violet's eyes focused on his face and she let out a long, controlled breath. She tried to sit up, and groaned as every muscle in her body protested, especially the ones in her sex. Still, she gritted her teeth and tried to stand. Her foot squished on the massive wet spot between her legs and both she and Jim looked down, eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Jesus," said Violet. "Did I piss myself?"

Jim leaned over and tentatively sniffed. "I don't think so," he said. "I think you just squirted."

"Squirted?" said Violet. "That's ridiculous. I've never squirted before in my life."

"Well, you have now," said Jim, eyes widening. "Good lord, you hosed down the couch!" He turned to Violet who just looked stunned. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Violet shook her head, clearing the daze. "No, I'm alright. I feel like a sack of overstretched rubber bands, but I'll live. But that man!"

"What man?" said Jim.

"Our neighbor," said Violet. Jim took a moment to try and figure out who she meant.

"What, the people you sensed when we came home?" said Jim. "What about them?" He looked at her suspiciously. "Were you using your powers to peek in on them?"

"I had to," said Violet. "That apartment was radiating lust so fiercely. It wasn't normal. And it's been going on all night. At least since we got home, and it was getting stronger. Something just felt wrong. I've gotten flashes of lust from people having sex close by before, but its just brief little flashes that go off, usually when they climax. This was like someone constantly shining a searchlight in my face. I couldn't ignore it anymore, I had to find out what was going on."

"I see," said Jim. "You said 'she was torturing him.' What did you see in there?"

"I saw a guy floating in the bedroom," said Violet. "Just floating in the air; he looked like he was tied up to an invisible rack or something. It was only him in there, but something was stimulating him sexually, to inhuman levels. He was just thrashing there, unable to do anything about it." Violet blinked. "What am I saying, he was still like that when I left! He's still suffering over there!"

"Oh, man," said Jim. "Can you still feel the lust or whatever?"

Violet paused. She suddenly realized that no, she couldn't. She eased down her psychic shields, and sensed that the flow of lust was gone. She looked to Jim, confused. "It's stopped," she said. She waited to make sure, expecting it to flare up again. "I... I'm going to check on him again."

"Violet, don't be rash," said Jim. "It's good that you want to help, but I think there are professionals who handle this sort of thing. We should call them."

"I'm just going to peek," said Violet. "Real quick."

"Be careful, you don't know what's going on over there," said Jim. "You said he looked like he was alone, but that something, probably this 'she,' was torturing him. What if she senses you?"

Violet paused, then chewed her lip. "I have to risk it," said Violet. "I mean, I tried to touch the man's mind briefly, to see if I could maybe ease some of his agony. But maybe I can't feel any lust right now because maybe I screwed something up. He could be seriously hurt."

"You touched his mind?" said Jim. "Is that what made you flip out?"

"I was trying to help," said Violet. She lay back down. "Okay, just, if I start losing it again, just slap me a few times to snap me out of it."

Jim looked at her with concern, but nodded. "Okay," he said. "Be careful. Be quick."

Violet closed her eyes and cast out her senses. She returned to the bedroom of the apartment. Here at the epicenter, there was still a haze of lust, hanging like a stain in the air, but that was all, and was easily ignored. The man wasn't floating in the air anymore. He was on the bed now, and lay sprawled upon it, eyes closed, body completely relaxed. For a moment, Violet feared he might be dead. But no, she could see that he was breathing, however shallowly. She could sense some mental activity, though she didn't dare try to touch his mind, not wanting to take any chances for either of their sakes; at least, though she could tell he hadn't gone brain dead. Back in her apartment, she let out a sigh of relief.

"Who the fuck are you?" Violet's physical body nearly leaped right to the ceiling as her clairvoyant senses heard a feminine voice come from the corner of the man's bedroom. Her psychic vision snapped instantly over to it. Standing there in the corner was a woman with hazel eyes and wavy brunette hair, wearing a skimpy outfit, as if she were about to go out clubbing. Violet knew she had not been in the room a moment ago.

"I can't see you, but I know you're there," said the woman. "Just come out and tell me who you are. Don't make me ask you again." The woman had an unreadable expression on her face. Violet didn't dare try to read her mind. However, Violet noticed the woman's gaze didn't quite match up to her own psychic eye line. Violet shifted her clairvoyant vision so that she was gazing at the woman from the perspective of the opposite side of the room. Violet was now looking at the woman from a couple feet to the right of her. The woman lost her poker face for a moment as she lost "sight" of Violet, then snapped her head to the right as whatever let her sense Violet detected the change in positioning.

Violet wasn't physically there in the first place, of course, but a true psychic should have been able to lock eyes directly with her, even through clairvoyance. However, this woman couldn't precisely pin point her even if she could sense the direction which Violet's psychic gaze was coming from; so she wasn't a psychic, but she was pretty close.

"Okay, look," the woman said slowly. "I'm sorry I snapped at you. I just felt something intrude on my little session with my boy here and I panicked a bit. So, please, just reveal yourself and tell me what you're doing here. If you just stumbled in here by accident, or you sensed something and were curious, just tell me. I won't be mad."

Violet didn't respond, just stared at the woman some more, making sure she got a good image of her. She might need it later. She suddenly flinched as a little as anger flashed over the woman's face and Violet sensed a wave of pressure come off her; it wasn't psychic force, but something else. "Come on, damn it," the woman said, her voice raising. "You're seriously starting to piss me off!"

Violet had seen enough and she instantly pulled back, closing her clairvoyant eyes and ears, opening her physical eyes to refocus on her apartment.

Jim touched her shoulder. "Violet?" he said cautiously.

"Wait," she said. "Just wait." The two waited with baited breath, Violet not using a single erg of psychic power. Ten minutes later, the woman still hadn't suddenly appeared in their apartment like Violet feared. She let out a sigh of relief.

"Violet what happened?" said Jim.

"It's okay," said Violet. "I think we're safe. She didn't manage to track me."

"Who didn't?" said Jim.

"The woman who was tormenting the man," said Violet. "She's stopped now, and he's resting, but I saw her. She just appeared right in the room."

"I don't suppose you caught their names?" said Jim a bit dryly.


Violet shook her head. "No, not yet," she said.

"So what now?" said Jim.

"I dunno," said Violet. "I think I'm going to go talk to him. Maybe tomorrow, if he's recovered enough."

"You sure that's safe?" said Jim.

Violet frowned. "I can take care of myself. If she just torments him from afar like that usually, I doubt she's around him much, if at all, otherwise. And if we're going to living next that kind of stuff going on, I at least want to know what the deal is."

Jim scratched his head. "I swear I've heard something about people who specialize in dealing with stuff like this. I'll look it up in the morning," said Jim. "Can you please at least wait until then?"

Violet frowned, and then kissed him. "Yeah," she said. "Okay."

THREE

They had cleaned up Violet's mess as best they could, though they'd waited so long, some of it had soaked too much into the couch material and left a stain. Violet sighed with annoyance as she flipped the cushions. Jim was now in class, but Violet had none today, and she was also off from her part time job. She got some work done around the apartment, such as unpacking some of the boxes they hadn't gotten around to. After a few hours of this, Violet felt like getting a Coke, but when she opened the fridge, she saw they had apparently gone through their stash already. So, she grabbed her wallet and stepped outside, going down the stairwell to the vending machines near the apartment office. As she stepped up the Coke machine, digging out a dollar, she saw a man leaning heavily against the machine as he seemed to mull over his choices.

The man noticed her, then stepped back saying, "Go ahead, I don't know what I want yet," he sounded very tired. And Violet was not surprised, since this was the man she had seen tormented in the apartment four doors down from hers last night.

Violet had told Jim she wouldn't get involved until he could find the number to that organization he mentioned. But here the man was, looking haggard as hell, and Violet just couldn't help herself.

"Are you okay?" she said to him.

The man just looked at her, eyes a little bit haunted. He shrugged. "I'm just really tired," he said. "I didn't get much sleep last night."

Violet didn't think a whole solid day's sleep would have been enough. She gave him a sympathetic smile, and tried to put the image of his thrashing, naked body out of her mind. Now that he wasn't drenched in sweat and in obvious agony, Violet thought he was rather good looking. She had seen that he was physically fit last night, possibly just from the torture sessions alone being a work out for his whole body, but he had a handsome face, even if he was several days overdue for a shave and his expression was rather melancholy. Violet turned and got her Coke. She paused, then put another dollar in the machine and got a Dr. Pepper. She handed it to him. "Here," she said. "My treat."

The man gave her a surprised look. "Oh, no, that's okay, really. You didn't have to do that."

"Hey, I'm just being a good neighbor," Violet said giving him a bright smile. "We live on the same floor, I've seen you coming out of the apartment down the hall. Come on, take it."

The man managed a small smile in return. "How'd you know I liked Dr. Pepper?" he said.

"You had your hand hovering between it and the root beer," she replied. "So I figured you weren't sure between those two, but you probably wanted the caffeine."

"Ah," he said. He took a drink and let out a breath. "Yeah, that really hit the spot. Thanks a lot. My name's Doug. Let me know if you need any help with something sometime." He held out his hand and Violet shook it.

"Violet," she said. "My boyfriend's name is Jim. And likewise on the help."

Doug's smile faltered a bit at then, almost like he wanted to say something else, but he forced it back into place. He turned and started to walk towards the stairs. Violet tried to ignore the slump of his shoulders as he went. She meant to wait until he was back on their floor before going up the steps himself, but she just couldn't do it. She quickly stepped up behind him and walked with him, until they got to her door.

"Well, this is my stop," said Violet. She paused then, said, "Doyou need help with anything?"

Doug shook his head. "Nah," he said. Then he chuckled humorlessly and muttered, "Not unless you know a good way to get rid of witches." He turned to go to his place.

The words came out almost of their own accord. "Is that what she is? A witch?"

Doug froze. Then he turned and his face had hardened into a stony expression, but his eyes seemed to light up with several emotions at once. Violet took a step back as the intensity of the gaze surprised her. She let her psychic senses rise a bit to better tell what he was feeling. Shock, followed by an almost hope that was instantly replaced by distrust, which became fear, which started to move to panic.

"I saw you last night, Doug," she said. "I'm psychic. I could sense something going on in your apartment, and it was going on for so long, I had to check it out to see that everything was okay. I saw what she was doing to you. And I saw her."

Remarkably, Violet felt Doug shove his emotions down and his features calmed. He turned again and started walking quickly. "I have to go."

"Doug, wait!" said Violet, following him. "Doug!"

"Get away from me!" he shouted. He reached into his pockets and yanked out his keys. They slipped from his grip and went skittering across the floor, down to the door past his. "Shit!" he muttered. He nearly dashed towards them, snatched them up, and fumbled for the right key as he backtracked to his door. Violet reached his door just as he did.

"Doug," she said. Doug's hand was shaking and he couldn't seem to get the key in the lock.

"Leave me the fuck alone," he said. "I've got enough problems with the witch. I don't need some psychic trying to fuck with me. For all I know, you're one of her friends, and she's setting this up just to screw with me some more."

"No, Doug, listen," said Violet. He dropped his keys again and cursed. He snatched them up and moved to try again, but Violet placed her hand over the lock. "Doug. Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not going to try and screw with you either. I just want to know what's going on. I wasn't sure last night, but I can tell now without having to read your mind that it's not a consensual thing." She looked in his eyes, trying show him she was sincere. "I want to help you, Doug. But you have to let me, okay?"

He looked at her for a few long moments before saying, "Can you stop her?"

"I don't know," she said. "My boyfriend thinks he can contact some people who might be able to. But I'm here, right now, and I want to help."

"If you can't stop her, what can you possibly do to help me?" Doug said bitterly.

"I can..." Violet paused, wishing she had something, anything to say that would give him concrete help. "I can try to ease the torment she puts you through. I can use my powers. I can help you regain your calm, relax, and help get your head back together, so you don't have the spend the next week walking around like a zombie."

Doug considered it, and seemed about to nod, but then, he hesitated. Cautiously, he said. "How... how do I know I can trust you?"

Violet frowned. "You can't," she said. "But... I guess if you look at it this way, I doubt I can fuck you up any more than she has." Doug smiled humorlessly, then nodded. "Okay," said Violet. "So, who is she? What's the deal between you to?"

Doug cleared his throat. "Sara. Her name is Sara." He paused. "The deal between us is... kind of a long story... I guess."

"Okay," said Violet. She took Doug's hand. "Come on. Let's go to my apartment. I don't really want to do this in your place."

Doug frowned. "If she wants to come after me, it won't matter where I am," he said. "But then, if you're going to help me and she catches you, it won't matter where you are either."

Violet thought for a moment. "Well, if we're screwed either way, let's just go to my place. It should be less stressful a location for both of us." After a moment's hesitation, Doug nodded, and he followed her.

FOUR

Violet invited him to sit on the sofa, then remembered how she'd squirted all over it just from trying to contact Doug's mind last night. She shivered at the memory, but Doug was already sitting down before Violet could stop him. She decided she would just not mention the incident.

Violet sat on the overstuffed chair partially across from the couch and said, "Okay, Doug. Go ahead. Just tell me whatever you're comfortable with."

Doug took a long breath and then nodded. "Okay. I might need to stop a few times, though. And, uh, if I get an erection while I talk about this, please don't freak out. Also, if you catch me ogling you, I'm sorry in advance. I don't mean to, it's just... well..."

"Its okay, Doug," said Sara. "Just go ahead."

"Well, we had been dating for about a year," Doug began. "Then, out of no where, she started developing these powers. Apparently, she was a randomly born witch; most are born to witch families, but sometimes, a witch is born to an ordinary family. This is usually due to an atavism appearing in a bloodline that has some extremely diluted witch ancestry."

Violet nodded. "It's the same with us psychics," she said. "My family has weak traces of the gene, but only me and my uncle have ever demonstrated the power."

Doug nodded. "Right. So. This was like five or so years ago. Sara and I met freshman year of college and fell for each other. We were decent together. I dunno if, assuming she never got her powers, we'd still be together now, but for the time, we were happy. Then, suddenly, she awoke to her magic.

"Now, I'm not sure if it's the innate focus of her powers or just what she chose to use them for, but she uses her magic for sexual effects. She can manipulate people's libidos, can read a person's body to know exactly how they tick, and control their bodies to make them perform sexual acts. She can also do things like turn invisible, has some kind of telekinetic ability, can create illusions and phantom sensations, has healing powers. She's recently learned how to teleport. I'm sure she uses her powers for other things sometimes, but even the most utilitarian abilities, she uses them for sex to some capacity."