Violet vs Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug grabbed his clothes and started dressing. He didn't think how lucky he was that Sara was letting him. "Doug," said Sara. "You walk out that door, I'm going to make you regret it for the rest of your life."

Doug didn't even turn to glare at her as he said, "I regret ever even meeting you." Then he walked out the door and slammed it shut.

SIX

Though the transfer of information took only seconds, in psychic time, Violet observed them in full, as though she were actually looking through Doug's eyes and hearing through his ears in real time.

Doug's breathing was heavy, the memories making him excited, despite the look of shame on his face. Violet wondered if it was either the years of pent up frustration making him overly reactive to any sexual thought, or, worse and more likely, Doug had been conditioned such that even though Sara was the source of his misery, she was also at the center of his sexual responses, a fetish that revved his motor no matter how much he didn't want it to.

Doug stood. "I'm sorry, I have to leave. I can't be here." He looked genuinely pained and Violet noticed he was shaking. His penis now tented his pants ridiculously, and Violet almost winced watching Doug gingerly adjust his pants to ease the discomfort. She wondered why she didn't just adjust himself directly, but then remembered he couldn't masturbate, and as far as Sara's spell went, that could have been considered masturbating.

Violet couldn't take it any more. She had to do something for him, anything to help relieve some of the pressure, emotional and physical. An idea came to her, but she pushed it down, thinking of Jim. But then she looked back at Doug's face and her psychic senses picked up the sheer anxiety he was feeling, and Violet found herself once again speaking before she could stop herself, "Doug wait!"

Doug paused at the door, looking back at her with regret. "Thanks, Violet, but you should stay away from me," he said. "If she finds out you're even sympathizing with me, I don't know what she'll do."

"Doug, I can... I have a way that might..." Violet took a breath. "I have this special trick I do. I use it on my boyfriend sometimes, and it... Well, I sometimes use it when he's in the mood and I'm not. It, um, it satisfies him immensely."

Doug paused, opened his mouth to speak, then shook his head. "No, Violet, no. Just stop. I am not going to let you do that to your boyfriend."

Violet let out a sigh. "Doug, please, I would never betray Jim. But you're so fucking miserable and hornyIcan't even stand it. I thought talking about it would help you, but I can see I've just made it worse. Please, just let me trysomething."

Doug turned and leaned against the door, swallowing hard. Violet gave him a sincere look. "Just let me try," she said. "It'll just be something to ease the pressure." Doug closed his eyes and then nodded. "Okay. Good. Lie down on the couch."

"Do you want me to get naked?" said Doug. He looked ashamed to have asked it.

"No," said Violet. "I'm not going to touch you. I'm going to use my powers on your mind."

"Are you... are you gunna make me cum?" he asked. "I don't know if you can, but... Sara will know if you do."

"I don't think I can break her spell," said Violet. "I suppose if I was good enough, I could manually manipulate your body's nervous system to push your semen out, but I'm not that good. That wouldn't really bring you the relief I'm talking about anyway."

"Okay," said Doug. He lay down on the couch, and Violet pulled a chair from the kitchen up to the end where Doug lay his head down on a throw pillow. He looked up at Violet, and she saw and sensed his anxiety again, only this time, there was a dull glow of hope. Doug may put on a tough face, but just beneath those defenses was a man who was desperate for any bit of help he could get.

Violet put her hands to the side of his head, and concentrated, saying, "Doug, I'm going to put your through a telepathically induced illusion which will effect all of your senses as if it were an extremely vivid dream. Don't panic if you lose your senses for a moment, it's just the transition. You will begin to experience a setting and situation of my own creation. You will be safe there, so please do not be afraid. If I sense that it becomes too much for you, I will pull you out. You will be okay. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Doug whispered.

"Alright," said Violet. "Now relax."

Doug did so, as best as he could, and Violet reached out to him. His mind was harsh to the touch, emotional spikes, jagged edges, and scars, entwined with the barrier of his will, an iron wall that had been rusted straight through. But she grasped him gently and tugged him slowly down into the darkness of the psyche.

***

Doug's world went completely dark, silent and numb for a few moments, but he forced himself to remain calm. Soon, however, he began to see the twinkling of lights. After a moment, he realized they were stars. Moments later, a bright moon shimmered into view, and Doug felt a cool breeze over his skin which carried the sound of rustling leaves. He felt a soft tickling on his back and realized he was now lying, naked, on a bed of grass. He sat up and the bright moon revealed that he was now in some kind of field. A little ways off, he could see a small fire.

Walking towards the fire, he noticed that it was near a pond. Sitting on the edge of the pond, Doug saw a woman wearing a white, silk gown. As he approached, the woman turned and smiled to him. She withdrew her bare feet from the water and stood. She was fair-skinned, tall, with wavy blond hair. Her eyes were a deep crimson, however, which struck Doug as odd, but still rather attractive. It gave her an exotic quality, but helped to remind Doug that this was an illusion. He wondered if that was the point.

The woman smiled warmly at him, saying, "Welcome." Her voice was sensual and soft, and sent delightful shivers down his spine.

"Um... what... what am I supposed to do, exactly?" said Doug. He looked her over and saw the gown hugged her curves beautifully. The firelight and moonlight played along her body and her hair, making her even more exotic looking. Between that and her voice, he found himself growing erect. Even though this was only his mental body, he felt the primal physical urges begin to fill him.

The woman said, "Anything you want. I am here to serve you in any way you need." She eyed Doug's naked body and his rising erection. "If I may..." She stepped up to Doug and kneeled before him. She looked into his eyes as she reached up and slipped her fingers around his sex, the grip firm but gentle. Her crimson eyes stayed on his as she leaned forward and placed her lips around the tip of him. Doug let out a ragged gasp as pleasure surged through him, and he felt himself instantly shooting to the edge of orgasm. Doug tried to mentally brace himself for the inevitable crash of his release hitting the barrier. But it didn't happen. His penis stiffened in the first tight pulse of orgasm, and kept on going.

Doug let out cries of relief, sinking to his knees as for the first time in years, he felt the sensations of his semen surging through his cock and spurting into the crimson-eyed woman's mouth. She followed his fall, going down on hands and knees herself, reaching up with her free hand to grab him by the shoulder to hold him up as she sucked and swallowed up his seed. When he finally stopped, the woman rose into a kneeling position and hugged Doug to her. He clutched her tightly, tears falling down his eyes.

"Oh, god," he said breathlessly. "Oh thank you..."

"We aren't done, lover," said the woman, purring in his ear. "You still have so much tension to release." She leaned back, stood, and slipped her arms free of the gown's shoulder straps. It fell to the ground and Doug looked up to see her naked body, glorious in the dual light of the fire and the moon. She held out her arms invitingly. "Come," she said. Doug took her hands and let her help him up. She stepped into him and kissed him. Doug found his penis had not lost its hardness and he found himself rubbing against her.

Soon, they were on the ground again, Doug thrusting inside her, working to another orgasm as she moaned in his ear and held him, petting his back and head, saying, "Oh yes, cum inside me, cum..." Doug quickly satisfied her request. He did so many, many times...

***

Five minutes passed, and Violet could feel Doug's anxiety and sexual frustration begin to ease down. He had shed a few tears at first and made a few soft whimpers. His penis was practically writhing in his pants, but of course, it did not cum. However, though his body still naturally reacted to his mental state, Doug's consciousness was not attached to his physical body, and in the psychic dream Violet was giving him, he spent a very long night of passion in the arms of the crimson-eyed woman, all his pent up lusts and frustrations being gradually milked from his mind as he released into his illusionary lover again and again. When Doug finally seemed to have exhausted himself, Violet had the crimson-eyed woman hold him and let him cool off in the post-orgasmic bliss. In the real world, Doug's penis finally relaxed and softened, and even though Violet knew the ache of blue balls would still be there, it should be counter balanced by the sense of relief his mind was now awash in. Violet had the crimson-eyed woman kiss Doug before she caused the illusion to fade and she brought him back to the waking world.

Doug's eyes fluttered open and he looked at Violet with total adoration. "Oh, thank you," he said breathlessly, as he had said to the woman. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." He reached up and Violet felt his hand cup the back of her head and his lips parted slightly. Violet tensed and Doug seemed to suddenly realize where he was and quickly shook his head, yanking his hand away. Violet sat up, withdrawing her hands.

"I'm sorry," said Doug. "Sorry. I was still lost in the moment."

"That's okay," said Violet. "How do you feel?"

Doug winced. "My balls kind of ache, but other than that, I feel like I just spent a night in heaven." He sat up on the couch and took a deep breath. "God, you're boyfriend is one lucky guy."

"Yeah," said Violet, her expression falling a bit flat. "I guess."

Doug's brow creased. "Are you okay? I shouldn't have let you do that, should I? You're look like you're feeling guilty now."

Violet shook her head. "No, it's not that," she said. "I just, um..."

"I should go," said Doug. He stood. "Thank you, really. That was the most incredible thing I ever experienced."

"Oh, I dunno," said Violet, forcing a thin smile. "I'm pretty sure Sara's a lot more intense."

Doug let out a chuckle that almost wasn't humorless. Then he frowned. "Violet, I don't want this to go sour between us. It was incredible, but I'm not going to ask you to do this again. So, please, I hope you doing this for me isn't going to become a problem."

"Don't worry about me and Jim," said Violet. "Will Sara find out?"

"I... I don't think so," said Doug. "It should be another two weeks or so before she comes back, going by her usual pattern. By then, I'm sure I'll be back to being frazzled. And besides, you didn't make me physically cum, so I don't see how she'd know. She can use her spells to sort of mimic psychic abilities, but she's not actually psychic. Her magic focuses more directly on the body."

"Okay. Good." Violet's voice was low and she still had a worrisome look on her face.

Doug started to reach out and touch her shoulder, but thought better of it. He didn't need to make things more complicated than they were. He turned and said, "Well, um... thank you again. I guess I'll go."

"Your welcome Doug," said Voilet. "I'm glad I could help." He nodded and stepped out the door, closing it softly. Violet smiled a bit as she saw him walk with a new ease in his step, but once the door closed, she let out a dejected sigh as she sat down heavily on the couch.

SEVEN

Jim came home a few hours later. Violet was watching TV on the couch, and he went over and kissed her. "Hey, babe," he said. "How are you feeling?" When she turned to him, he frowned at her downcast expression. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Violet hugged Jim tightly to her and kissed him deeply, then rest her head against his chest. Jim held her, stroking her hair. "Shhhh, it's okay, it's okay," he said. "What happened? Tell me."

Violet took a moment to gather her thoughts, then said, "Have I ever taken things too far with you?" Jim was a little surprised by the question. Violet pulled back a bit and looked into his face, eyes searching. "Be honest with me. Have I ever used my powers to a point where it got to be too much and I still didn't stop? I know at class the other day, you told me to quit it, you said 'seriously, stop', but I didn't. I just kept tormenting you."

"Well... you made it up to me right after," said Jim.

"That's no excuse," said Violet. "Please, was there any other time?"

Jim sighed. "Yeah. Once or twice. You always make the sex play so amazing, but once in a while it gets to a certain point where it's enough already and I really would like it to stop. But I love you and I trust you, and it's the least I can do to let you enjoy yourself in return. And I mean, you haven't everreallyhurt me."

"Oh, Jim," said Violet. "Maybe I haven't hurt you yet, but I could. I should stop when you tell me to stop and you truly mean it. You shouldn't just let me do that to you."

Jim hesitated before saying, "It's not like I have a choice, really. When you want to have your fun with me, it's not like I can do anything to stop you."

Violet hugged him tightly again. "Oh, god, I was afraid you were going to say that. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You should never have to feel that way. Not for real. Its one thing to make that part of the fantasy, but I never wanted you to feel that way about our relationship."

Jim held her, surprised at how sad she sounded. "It's okay," he said.

"No, no it isn't," she said. She pulled back again. "Before I met you, I used my powers to fuck with people. It usually wasn't anything major, but I never really thought about the consequences of what I was doing. I'd be at work, and I'd see some guy looking through the lingerie aisle, and I'd peek into his mind and see him fantasizing about his girlfriend wearing the stuff he was looking at. I'd reach into his head and snap his libido up all the way, and he'd go running home with his dick nearly tearing through his pants. I'd chat with friends online and reach out and tease up the ones I knew had a crush on me, so they'd masturbate while they chatted with me."

"That's the past," said Jim. "You stopped doing that a long time ago."

"Only a couple years," said Violet. "And I really thought I'd gotten over it. But I haven't have I? I've just been fucking withyouinstead. I mean, maybe that's therealreason I always have a version of me watching you in the illusions. I say it's because I want you to know I'm there for you and I want to watch you enjoy yourself, but maybe I do it because I want to revel in what I'm doing to you. I want to see you twist in my power."

"Hey," said Jim, taking her by the shoulder. "Come on. Stop this line of thinking. You're freaking yourself out." He looked Violet in the eyes. "Look, so you get a little carried with me sometimes. I forgive you. Really. I mean, maybe from now on we should use a safe word or something, but I forgive you. And when you use the illusions on me, and I feel you watching me, I don't feel like I'm just a toy you're playing with. I feel like you're giving me an incredible gift. And I can see the enjoyment on your face. It's not a person amused by how they can cruelly manipulate someone. The way your eyes sparkle and your smile widens when you watch me climax, it's someone who's proud of the pleasure they can bring their lover. And you should be very, very proud."

Violet saw the sincerity in his eyes and let out a sigh. "Thank you," she said. She kissed him again. "I love you Jim, I really do. I'm just, when Doug was telling me about everything Sara did to him and the things she did before she flipped out on him, I just kept imaging everything I used to do. I don't want to be like her. She sounds like she's exactly the kind of person I was afraid of becoming."

"Wait, who're Doug and Sara?" said Jim.

"Oh, right," said Violet. "Doug's our neighbor, the one who was getting tortured. Sara's the witch who's been torturing him."

"Ah," said Jim. "Did you do some more investigating today?"

Violet frowned. "Um... well... I sort of bumped into him at the soda machine, and I got him talking. I brought him up here and I got him to explain his situation for me. I couldn't help it, he just looked so miserable I had to dosomething, if nothing else find out what the situation was."

"Wait, you brought him here?" Jim said a bit alarmed. "When was this?"

"He left a few hours ago," said Violet. "We started talking about his situation, but it got to be too much for him and he let me just read a few of his memories. It's awful. He's been getting sexually tortured by a witch named Sara for like the past five years. I mean, really, seriously tortured. Every couple of weeks she uses her magic to rape the shit out of him with inhuman levels of pleasure and she never lets him release any sexual tension. He hasn't had an orgasm in years, can't touch himself, or initiate sex. She destroys every normal relationship he tries to be in."

"Jesus, what the hell for?" said Jim.

"Apparently, all for not letting her use him," said Violet. "He dumped her because she was abusing him, and that just made her abuse him ever harder. And at the same time, she goes out and uses her powers to molest and rape other people, apparently. I mean stuff even worse than I used to do."

Jim's brow furrowed. "That's horrible," he said. He paused. "Look, I can understand you wanting to help him, but this bitch doesn't sound like someone you should be messing with. I don't think you should be getting in the middle of this." He dug a piece of paper out of his pants. "I found the number to that organization. It's a group called S.O.S. Supernatural Operations Specialists. I haven't called them yet."

"Okay, let's give them a shot," said Violet. She smiled. "Thanks a lot, sweetie. You're such a good guy."

Jim smiled, and pulled out his cell phone. As he started to dial the number, he said, "So. You read his mind?"

"Yes," said Violet.

"Did you do anything else to him?" said Jim. Violet didn't answer. Jim turned to her, his thumb hovering over the Send key on his phone. "You said he hadn't gotten off or had normal sex in years. Did you try and do anything to him to relieve that?"

Violet frowned again. "Yes," she said.

"What did you do?" he said. His voice was calm, but Violet could detect a hint of wariness in his voice.

"I didn't have sex with him," she said. "I wouldn't do that to you and it wouldn't have helped him anyway. I put him into one of my illusions. I'm sorry, I know those are supposed to be just for us, but it was the only way I could think of to give him the chance to relieve himself, if only in his dream state."

Jim's face remained unreadable for a moment, but then he relaxed and nodded. "Okay. That's okay. I'm glad you tried to help him. Just shows you're a good woman."

Violet let out a breath of relief. "Thanks for understanding," she said.

"So which one did you give him?" he said.

"Moonlit Field," she said. "With the crimson-eyed woman."

Jim nodded approvingly. "Very nice," he said. Then he opened his mouth to ask, but Violet cut him off:

"And no, I didn't have myself there watching."