Violet vs Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," said Violet. "So, like last night? She was using telekinesis to hold you up while she manipulated your body?"

Doug nodded. "I don't think it's quite telekinesis, more like some kind of binding spell. A psychic has to continuously concentrate on maintaining their telekinetic effect. Sara can just make someone float and leave them that way until she comes back and gets them down, or the effect wears off on its own."

Violet nodded. "Is that what she usually does? Float you up in the air and just hammer you with magic pleasure?"

"If I'm lucky, yeah, that's all she does," he said. "Often times, she'll do that and taunt me, telling me about other guys and sometimes other girls she's fucked. She'll tell me how she makes them cum, rubbing it in that I can't. She'll mock me on how I can't get pussy on my own, and then sometimes a random girl, maybe some friend of hers, I dunno, will just show up at my place and force herself on me. The last time I actually had any sort of physical sex with someone was like five months ago, these five women just showed up in my apartment, grabbed me, tied me to the coffee table and then had an orgy, using me as their fuck toy."

"Oh, god, what a bitch," said Violet, a touch unbelieving. But she could sense Doug was not lying to her. Then something he'd said sunk in: "Wait. Did you say you can't cum? Like, you're unable to have orgasms?"

Doug nodded. "She did something to me which turned off my ability to orgasm, no matter what she made me feel. The first year or so after we broke up, she would sometimes relent and let me cum about once every two or three months, usually in some way that would be humiliating. Out of no where, she'd just make me cum while I was walking down the street, and then I'm standing there with a giant wet stain on my pants. After a while, though, she just cut it off permanently. I also can't masturbate or initiate sex, either, so basically, I'm constantly horny and can never do anything about it."

Violet's eyes widened. "Oh my god," she said. "That's terrible! I mean, I've occasionally used my powers to delay a guy's orgasm before or tease him, but that's just cruel and inhumane."

"Well, don't freak out, but it's probably the only thing keeping me from trying rape you at the moment," said Doug. Violet noticed he wasn't looking at her eyes anymore. Doug seemed to realize he was staring inappropriately and forced himself to close his eyes and lower his head. "Sorry," he said in a low voice. "Sorry, I..."

"If it's any consolation, you seem to be keeping yourself in remarkable control," said Violet. "I mean, even with not being able to do anything, you seem like you can keep your focus. That's very impressive."

Doug, still not looking at her, shrugged and said, "After five years, you learn how to deal with it. You have to. I still need to pay the bills I still need to go out and work and if I didn't learn tricks to getting through day to day, I'd probably die starving in a gutter somewhere. I guess she doesn't want me to just become a homeless bum to die in the gutter, because she seems considerate enough not to do things that would get me fired from work, but otherwise... I don't have much of a social life anymore. And there's no way in hell I can date anybody. I tried it a few times, a couple just to see if I could get them to fuck me. Never worked. I found out Sara just dropped their libidos and they thought I was a freak when I would just sit there staring at them with a raging hard on while they were never interested. One girl I really liked and she really liked me back, but when Sara discovered her, she made the girl go all sex fiend on me, made her rape me for two days straight. The girl was so traumatized and guilt ridden by it, she moved to the other side of the country."

Violet just shook her head. "Why? Why would Sara do that to you?"

Doug shrugged. "She wants me all to herself, I guess. Even though she goes out and fucks other people whenever she wants, I belong entirely to her, so I can't have anyone else unless she's lending me out to her friends for a night. Which she really only does to torment me further, not for any sort of real companionship."

"God," said Violet, and a few moments of silence passed. She then said, "I felt a bit of what you were experiencing when I tried to touch your mind. How the hell do you survive that kind of treatment? Either your mind or body?"

"Part of her powers," said Doug. "She can keep me alive, force me to stay conscious, force my mind to stay just intact enough to appreciate what's going on even while I'm right at the edge of insanity, just like she holds me right at the edge of orgasm. It's because of those powers I can recover quickly enough I can walk around and coherently talk after about a day of rest."

Violet shook her head. She couldn't even imagine was that was like. "Okay," she said. "So, how did this all start?"

"Well," said Doug. "At first it as just harmless tricks.. I, uh..." He swallowed hard. "She, um..." Violet saw the bulge in his shorts flex and his hands starting to fidget. From the lust coming off of him, she knew he wanted to touch himself. "I'm sorry, if I start talking about this, I'm going to rile myself up too much."

Violet chewed her lower lip for a moment. "Doug," she said. "You don't have to talk about it. But if you want to, if it would be easier, you can just think of what you want to say, and I can read your mind. Just your surface thoughts. It's entirely up to you."

Doug gave her a strained look. "You... you have my permission to look, if it would be faster."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be pushing you," said Violet.

"No... no it feels good to talk about this," said Doug. "I'm glad you came to me. I can't actively try and seek help, you see, and when most people try to help out, and I try to tell them, they get scared off."

"You won't scare me off, Doug," said Violet.

"Okay, well, I guess I can just show you the highlights..."

FIVE

"Sara, could you knock it off? It's kind of getting annoying now." Doug and Sara were sitting in Doug's dorm room. He had been lucky and gotten a single dorm for the year, which he and Sara had taken advantage of quite often. And Sara seemed especially appreciative of it since she had gotten her powers just a few weeks ago.

"Nah, this is just too fun!" she said. She was leaning forward in her seat across from Doug, who was lying on the bed. Both of them were naked. Doug was trying to read a book for one of his classes, but it was proving difficult, as Sara was practicing her powers on him. Slowly, but repeatedly, was curling and uncurling her right index finger, holding it parallel to Doug's cock. As she uncurled her finger, Doug's penis became erect. When it got fully hard, she curled her finger, and his penis went limp. She'd been doing it for the past ten minutes, and while Doug was amused at first, it was now making him uncomfortable. He squirmed in his seat, then dropped his book down.

"Sara, seriously, quit it!" he said. Sara just pouted, but uncurled her finger and held it straight up. Doug's penis likewise erected fully, and this time stayed hard. She grinned as Doug gave her an exasperated look. They had had sex three times that day already, and Doug wasn't in the mood for another go.

"I wonder if I can leave you like this," she said. "Just make you hard all the time, so you'll always be ready for me at a moments notice."

Doug laughed lightly. "I think that could lead to some medical problems after a while."

"Nah, I think I can keep that from happening," she said. Doug cocked an eyebrow at her and she shrugged. "Hey, it's magic. If I want it to happen a certain way, it happens."

"Well, I don't know if I want to risk it," said Doug.

Sara got up and crawled into bed next to him. She put her hand on Doug's penis and began to stroke it. Despite his lack of mood, her hand felt good, and Doug found himself enjoying the touch much more than he expected. Since gaining her powers, her skill with her hand had increased dramatically. Sara kissed him as she stroked him, starting slowly, but building up to a steady, rapid jerking. Doug let out a sudden gasp as he came, a small amount of spunk oozing from the tip. Sara leaned down and licked it up. Then her hand began to move again.

"Sara..." said Doug.

"Shush," she said and kissed him again. Another minute later, Doug came again. This time Sara didn't stop stroking and within another minute, he came yet again.

"Oh, jeez," Doug gasped. His penis remained hard, but he wasn't sore, and Sara's hand didn't stop moving. His drained libido was sluggishly rising up again, seeming to be dragged up by Sara's hand. This was starting to get a bit too freaky for his taste. "Sara, come on. That's enough."

Sara ignored him, continuing her strokes. As she did she looked at his face, and Doug saw a studious expression he'd never seen on her before. As though she were performing some kind of experiment and was closely monitoring the results. In fact, Doug had a feeling that was exactly what was going on. He opened his mouth to speak again, but Sara shushed him immediately, and Doug closed his mouth. He then shook with another orgasm, only a few drops coming out now, but Sara's hand still didn't stop. What did stop, however, were her kisses. She continued to study Doug now, and the more she did, the more Doug felt like a bug in a jar.

Sara brought him to ten more orgasms over the next half an hour, before finally getting up, grabbing a towel and tossing it to him. She kissed him and said she had to go back to her room, having some things to get done. Doug, feeling utterly drained and a little hollow, just nodded as he cleaned himself up.

His erection remained for another three days straight.

***

A few months later, Doug came into his room, and Sara was there, using his computer. He was sure he'd locked the door, but maybe he hadn't. Or maybe Sara had figured out how to magically undo locks.

"Hey babe," said Doug, coming up behind her and kissing her. Sara was wearing a tank top, and Doug liked what he saw from this angle.

"Hey," said Sara, somewhat disinterestedly.

"So, what are you up to today?" he said. Doug had turned to put his backpack down but he found he couldn't quite get the image of Sara's cleavage out of his mind. While it was not an image he necessarily wanted to ignore, he found he couldn't seem to really bring anything else to his attention. Then, Doug started imagining Sara naked. Doug wasn't consciously trying to, the images just seemed to pop into his head. He sat on the bed and realized he had a hard on. A sudden flush of arousal hit him.

"I dunno, I got some work to get done, but my computer's on the fritz all of a sudden," said Sara. "So, hope you don't mind, but I'm borrowing yours."

"Yeah," said Doug. "That's cool." He looked at Sara, and his eyes roamed over her curves. Suddenly, he was very, very horny. He got up and moved to Sara, putting his hands on her nearly bare shoulders and rubbing them gently. He leaned down and began to kiss the back of her neck. Sara made a soft sigh, but set her jaw and gently pushed Doug's hands off. "Doug, really, I have to work. I'll fuck you when I'm done, okay?"

Doug couldn't believe how hot and bothered he felt. It was as if someone had suddenly thrown on a switch in his brain and was now cranking up the dials in his libido. His penis throbbed intensely. He sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at Sara.

A few minutes later, he just couldn't stand it. "Fuck, Sara, take a break," said Doug. He stood up and reached for her again, but Sara smacked his hand away. "Sara, come on. I'm really in the mood. Besides, I thought you liked it when I was spontaneous?"

"Only when it's convenient for me, sweetie," said Sara. Her tone of voice only half-way suggested she was joking, but she did smile. "If you're really that worked up, just masturbate. It's not like I can't recharge you easily."

Doug complied, slipping down his pants. He sat on the bed and took himself in his hand. He was alarmed at how excited he was, his penis nearly tingling with the need for attention. He sat to Sara's right side and stroked himself steadily as he watched Sara type away at his computer, as if he wasn't even there. "Can you... take your top off?" Doug said breathlessly. Sara rolled her eyes, but couldn't hide a smirk as she complied, still facing forward. Doug's eyes widened, taking in the curve of her breasts, and with a start, he felt himself reaching orgasm already.

Then suddenly, just before hitting the peak, he lost the mood. His penis began to shrink and he felt himself cool down. "Got it out of your system?" said Sara.

Doug looked at her confused for a moment. "I... I guess so," he said. Then, just as he was about to pull his pants up, he felt the surge of arousal return, and his penis immediately stiffened to full. He started masturbating again, but as before, right when he hit the peak, suddenly his sexual excitement died off.

"Sara?" Doug looked at her accusingly. "Are you doing this?"

Sara stopped what she was doing, the turned to him. She grinned. "Isn't it cool?"

For the first time, Doug looked at her with a touch of fear. "You're... you're manipulating my mind!"

"Oh, come on, Doug, don't freak out," she said. "I'm just making you excited. It's just like making your dick hard."

"No it isn't!" said Doug. He stood up, and even with his pants around his ankles, he suddenly looked imposing. Sara actually flinched back. "You use your magic to give me an erection, well, you don't need powers to do that. You could do that just by flashing your tits at me or using your hand anyway. But when you start jacking around directly with my thoughts, that's where I draw the line."

Sara frowned, stood up and said, "Doug, it's just a little tweak of your libido. It's not like I'm rummaging around screwing with your memories."

"Notnow, you aren't," he said bitterly.

Sara's eyes narrowed. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Sara, I've been tolerating you playing with me so far, but I have limits," said Doug. "Don't ever screw with my mind again."

"Or you'll what?" said Sara.

"Or I'll leave you," said Doug.

Sara looked stunned for a moment. "You wouldn't do that," she said. "You wouldn't. You couldn't!"

Doug just gave her a hard look. Sara looked paralyzed for a second, caught between several possible responses. She settled on anger. Her eyes narrowed, and Doug found himself pushed back onto the bed by some invisible force. His libido suddenly kicked into overdrive and his penis lurched into full erection. Sara leaned over him and Doug tried to move to grab her, to throw her to the bed next to him, roll onto her and start thrusting. But he suddenly found he couldn't move.

"Don't you ever say that to me again," said Sara. She picked up her shirt and bra and slipped them on. "You can sit here and simmer for a while." She went back to the computer, and Doug found his body moving to lay down flat on the bed. He lay there, feeling horny as hell, but her magic was preventing him from moving, preventing him even from masturbating. Sara left him that way for several hours, though she did eventually fuck him like she said she would. But even through the growing haze of arousal, Doug had been scared shitless.

Of course, things only got worse from there, as Sara realized Doug's orgasm was much, much more intense after several hours of constant arousal without any relief. That's when Sara had discovered the joys, and Doug discovered the hell, of orgasm denial.

***

A few months later still, Doug and Sara were lying in Sara's bed. Doug was shivering and shaking, but seemed unable to move, held down by Sara's magic. Sara was staring up at the ceiling, looking thoughtful, as she slowly stroked Doug's penis. Her manipulation of his sex was casual, methodical; for all the enthusiasm she put into it, Sara may as well have been milking a cow. Doug, however, looked like he was having a fit, his face contorted with need, his breath ragged, his body squirming as he tried to fight Sara's magical bonds, his penis red, leaking pre-cum, and jerking fiercely. Sara had just spent the past three solid hours fucking him, enjoying about twenty or so orgasms in that time. Doug had not cum once, nor had he come at all the previous two weeks, despite Sara using him quite thoroughly.

They had been silent for a while, but now Sara spoke up. "You know that guy in my German class I said likes to hit on me? I made him cum today."

Doug's eyes flew open, and through his haze of lust he managed to eye Sara with shock. "Wh-what?" he gasped.

"The dude was just staring at my tits the whole class, he does it every single time," said Violet. "So I just reached over with my mind and tweaked up his libido. His eyes got all glassy, and I could sense his penis getting hard. I started setting off little bursts of pleasure in his crotch. He started squirming and breathing heavy, and he had to leave half way through class and run to the bathroom down the hall. I watched him go with my magic, and he was racing to make it to a stall, rip his pants open, and reached down to start masturbating. But I beat him to it, and send a huge spark of pleasure along his dick and he totally lost it. You should have seen it; his pants were half off already, and he was on his hands and kneesm, spewing all over the floor. Then someone came out of one of the stalls and he realized he was in the girl's bathroom." Sara laughed. "The look on his face was priceless! I know he was thinking of me when he came, I wonder how much he'd freak out if he knew it actuallywasme that made him."

"St-stop..." said Doug. His tone wasn't one of desperation. Sara's hand stopped its motion, but she didn't let go of him. She looked down and was a little stunned to see anger and hurt flash across his face. "You... you were fucking with... some other guy? How could you...aaaah!"

Sara had resumed her stroking and looking back and the ceiling, dipping Doug's mind in a fresh coat of arousal. "Doug, these powers of mine, they're just too damn great to waste on a single person." Doug let out a pitiful moan. "Teasing the shit out of you is really fun, but I've been testing my powers out on other people for a while now. Making people cum their pants, making two random people on the street suddenly go crazy for each other and dash off to their nearest place to fuck. I was at a restaurant the other day, I saw these two girls totally lusting after their waiter. I made each girl press a foot to the others' crotch, and they humped each other's feet to orgasm while I made the waiter watch. I wonder how many times he came that night, masturbating with the sight of those girls writhing played in his head..."

"You can't just do that people!" Doug gasped out. Sara looked at him. Even through his obvious need, his looked furious at her words. "You can't just molest and rape people like that!" Sara's hand stopped again. "What is wrong with you?"

"It's just some harmless fun," said Sara. "No one really got hurt."

"Did you even think of the consequences?" Doug's face was red with the effort of trying to talk straight when he was cross-eyed with lust. Only his anger was keeping him focused. "Any of those people could have gotten arrested for public lewdness! And what about those random people you made fuck? Did you think to check if they were single?"

Sara let go of Doug's penis and she relented her magic bonds. "God, you're such fucking buzzkill," she said.

Doug sat up, breathing heavily. "I'm not doing this..." he said. "I'm not doing this anymore."

Sara shot him an ugly look, but Doug didn't turn to see it. "You're turning into a monster," he said. "All you do is use me to get yourself off and now you're using other people for your amusement. Well, I'm done being the little fuck toy you pull out to get your jollies after you work yourself up molesting people."