Violet vs Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suuuure, you didn't," Jim teased and Violet chuckled. Jim hit the send key on the phone, then waited for someone to pick up. Unfortunately, however, the line seemed to be busy. After a few more failed attempts, they decided to try again in the morning. Violet was sure Doug could handle another day, especially now that he could finally relax some.

EIGHT

The next morning, it was Jim's turn to be off from classes and work, while Violet had to go to her morning shift. It was late morning before Jim got out of bed, feeling well rested. He did his business, then went into the kitchen to grab some food, dressed only in his boxers. Grabbing an apple, he sat down on the couch clicked on the TV, and took a bite. That was when something caught the corner of his eye, and he nearly choked on the apple. In the stuffed chair partially across from the couch, there was a young woman where a moment ago there hadn't been.

She was dressed in a short skirt and blouse, with high heel sandals. Her brunette hair was wavy, and her hazel eyes had a mischievous glint. She sat looking at him with her legs crossed and her lips upturned in a sly smile.

"So, you must be Jim," she said. Jim nodded slowly. "My, but you are handsome. I wonder if that lovely face comes complete with a lovely package. Stand up and show me." Jim found himself standing up and slipping his boxers off. He felt something tingle along his penis and he quickly grew fully erect. The woman nodded, smiling a bit wider. "Not bad, not bad at all."

Jim wanted grab the throw pillow and cover himself, but he found he couldn't move at all. He was frozen in place, standing tall, with his penis bobbing out in front of him. He was at least able to blink, breath, and move his eyes, and he found he could still talk. "Who are you?" he said. The woman's smile grew into a wicked grin.

"Who the fuck do you think?" she said.

"Sara?" Jim said faintly. Sara nodded once, her grin widening. Jim swallowed hard. "If this is about Doug—"

"Of course it's about Doug," said Sara. "Your girl fucked around with my boy, so I'm going to repay the favor."

"Sara, please, wait," said Jim, eyes going wide with fright as Sara stood up. "Whatever you're about to do, please don't. Violet just wanted to help him, she didn't mean to—"

"Oh, shut up," said Sara, and Jim's words died on the spot, his mouth clamping shut. She raised her hand, and Jim felt himself float off the floor a few feet. Sara beckoned and he floated forward. Jim tried to struggle, but he was stuck in standing position, completely stock still. His muscles flexed, but his limbs never budged, he couldn't even move his head. The only part of his body that seemed at all free to move was his penis, which had begun to tingle again, the sensation moving slowly up and down his shaft and prickling along his penis head and testicles. Despite his fear, Jim let out a soft gasp, as the feelings became pleasant then pleasurable. Jim, to his dismay, found his penis twitching excitedly under the magic touch.

Sara smiled up at him. "I wonder how you taste?" she said. Jim's eyes widened as she leaned down, and he felt her fingers lightly grasp his cock. The tingling sensations suddenly seemed to triple in intensity, the motion becoming faster. Jim let out a loud gasp as Sara's mouth neared him. He wanted to scream at her to stop, but he couldn't form the words. His mouth worked silently, and he groaned softly, but some spell had rendered him tongue tied. His breath came heavy as Sara paused, her lips just an inch away from his now throbbing member. Even though she didn't move her hand, the tingling increased even more and its motion became even faster. A fat drop of pre-cum seeped from the tip and this seemed to be what Sara had been waiting for. She stuck out her tongue and lightly licked the salty-sweet drop of fluid from the tip.

Jim let out a ragged gasp as pleasure simply exploded through his loins. He felt himself rocket towards the brink of orgasm, past the brink of orgasm, and his body shivered in its magic bondage. But to his horror, even though his cock spasmed crazily, he did not feel the pulsing rush of semen shooting through his penis. He hung there writhing in the peak of ecstasy, but he did not achieve release.

"Mmmm," said Sara, letting his penis go. The sensations in Jim's penis did not lessen, and he continued to shiver and moan loudly, his penis clenching rapidly in a futile attempt to achieve release. She watched him with a wide grin of delight. She just loved seeing the reaction of someone falling under her power for the first time. Then she floated Jim down, tilting him back until he was lying flat on the ground, face up. Sara loomed over him and Jim looked up at her in terror.

"Well, Jimmy, when your Little Miss Violet shows up, she and I are going to have a very thorough talk," said Sara. "But until then, I think I'd like to try out this illusion trick she does. Now, of course, it won't be the same as a psychic illusion; you'll feel everything that happens with your physical body and all that stimulation will be real, which is going to drive you absolutely bat shit, but hey, it'll still be more fun than staring at the ceiling."

Jim tried one final time to gasp out a desperate, "NO!" and managed to make a loud moan that almost sounded like it. Then, suddenly, his living room disappeared, only to be replaced by what appeared to be a giant bed. On the bed, surrounding him, were many attractive women. All were naked, and he recognized them all as women he knew. Co-workers, classmates, teachers, neighbors. He counted at least a dozen around him. They crawled closer to him, and the girl who was directly between his legs, one he recognized as the neighbor who had tried to convince him to cheat on Violet, leaned down and took his penis in her mouth.

Jim let out a ragged cry as the mouth worked him, sucking him hard, the tongue writhing around him like a snake. The other women began to caress and kiss the rest of his body, until one of them moved onto of him and straddled his face. The scent of her pussy, moist and quivering before him, was intoxicating and he found, despite fighting as hard as he could, that his mouth eagerly licked and sucked at her. At some point, he felt the mouth on his cock release and then someone mounted it as well. Then the woman on his face lifted off and a pair of breasts presented themselves to his mouth. His lips sought the nipples eagerly. The world became a blur of soft flesh, warm wetness, intoxicating scents and tastes, and unending pleasure without release.

Sara watched Jim dissolve into the sea of sexual overstimulation, amused by the sight. Four apartments down, she could feel the wonderful, blazing energy of Doug trapped in a spell that was rebuilding all the frustration Violet had eased out of him. It would take Sara a while to build it back up fully and then she would have to see about creating new mystic locks and fail safes so this wouldn't happen again.

But for now, she would sit and wait for Violet, while both men suffered in sexual torment. Sara figured she might as well enjoy herself as she basked in their radiant lusts. She slipped her fingers beneath the waistband of her shorts and slowly rubbed herself.

NINE

When Violet climbed up the stairs to her apartment, she paused as she sensed, once again, the torrent of lust coming from her floor. "Oh, no..." she said. She quickly dashed up the rest of the stairs and started towards Doug's apartment. As she passed her own door, however, her psychic senses picked up some one "calling" her name, desperation reverberating along with the intense thought. Violet's eyes widened and she immediately whirled to her door. It was Jim. Jim was in trouble and he needed her. And Violet now realized as she cast her senses into her apartment, even while she scrambled for her keys, that lust was radiating from her place as well. Not nearly as strongly as from Doug's apartment, but enough that Violet felt anxiety wash over her.

She burst through the door, and the first thing she saw was Jim lying naked on the floor, jerking and gasping, his penis hard and flinging pre-cum about as it bucked in the air. She practically leaped over to him, going down on her knees just behind his head and clasping his head in her hands. She reached out to touch his mind and for a moment, saw what he saw, felt what he felt. She could see that in his own mind, he was trapped in an illusion of women using him over and over and over again, and he was helpless to stop them and helpless to stop himself from responding. And his lust was boiling over, his need for release burning away at his sanity.

"V-violet..." Jim gasped as the touch of her mind briefly helped him focus back on the real world. But then, just as quickly, he went under and Violet fought to regain her hold on him. She had it in her grasp; she realized Jim was still conscious, and that the illusion was affecting his conscious mind. Violet realized if she could just pull him down into one of her illusions, into dream state, she could release him from the torment.

She began to pull him down as gently as she could, when suddenly, something yanked her clear off the floor. She was flipped upwards and for a moment, felt like she was in free fall. Then, her body slammed into the wall, her limbs forced spread eagle and she found herself stuck in place, like a bug in a web. A moment later, her clothes were suddenly torn apart, falling from her body in scraps. Violet shook her head, forcing herself to get her bearings, and it was only then she saw her.

Sara was standing against the far wall; the door had obscured her when Violet first entered. She was naked, and smiling evilly at Violet, like a vampress from some erotic horror story eyeing a new victim.

"Oh, Violet," said Sara. "I see you at last. And my, my, you are so very pretty." She stepped up close to Violet and her right hand reached out to cup Violet's left breast. Violet felt her nipples harden, as a tingling sensation seemed to emanate from Sara's hand, intensifying as it got closer to her flesh. Violet's body broke out in goose bumps, and she grit her teeth.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Violet snapped and she lashed out with her mind. Sara gasped, clutching her head and stumbling back. Violet had hoped Sara would drop her, but she stayed stuck to the wall; she remembered what Doug had said about her powers. Sara was a witch not a psychic; it was a spell that stuck Violet to the wall, Sara did not have to consciously maintain the bind like a telekinetic. Violet struggled, but to no avail.

Sara seemed to recover and her face contorted into a snarl. She raised her arm and with a flick of her fingers, Violet felt herself yanked forward from the wall. Her legs and arms were wrenched behind her and Violet found herself hogtied by invisible bonds. She continued forward and she felt Sara's hand catch her by the throat. Gasping and choking, Violet tried to lash out again, striking harder, but even though she flinched, Sara didn't stagger this time. Violet felt her psychic lash strike a barrier and she couldn't push through.

"You little bitch," said Sara. "I was going to start slow with you, but if you want to skip right to the rough stuff, I'm game." Sara reached down with her other hand and hooked two fingers forcefully into Violet's vagina. Violet's body seized up and her eyes nearly popped out of her skull, her mouth contorting into a large "O." Then suddenly, she found her breath and Violet let out a scream as her body shook violently in the air. Violet was overcome by sensations of searing pleasure, like her every nerve had become 100 times more sensitive just before being struck by a thousand lightning bolts of raw, primal sexual energy. Her clitoris and g-spot exploded in a rapid series of mind-rending bursts of pleasure. It was as if all the best orgasms of her life had been concentrated into a single blinding moment, and she was being hit by that burst of sensation over and over and over.

Sara grinned sadistically as she felt Violet's mind surge outward, intending to flail savagely at Sara's mind, but only for her strikes to go wild and be overridden by the raw primal pleasure. Sara grit her teeth to maintain her grasp on Violet and prevent her mind from being overwhelmed by the psychic's fury, but she held strong. However, Sara also began to sense little explosions of sexual energy all around them. In the brief moments between Violet's screams of agonizing ecstasy and her ragged gasping for air, Sara could hear loud shouts from the surrounding apartments. Sara let out a laugh of pure delight as she realized nearly everyone in the apartment complex was doubling over with bone-rattling orgasms as Violet's wild lashing did nothing more than carry fractions of the pleasure Sara was making her feel directly into the minds of her neighbors. Sara could sense those who didn't explode right away immediately start masturbating or humping the nearest surface, lovers pouncing on each other to release the sudden surge of sexual pressure. And on the floor next to them, Jim wailed, getting hit with the strongest of the stray lust shots, causing Sara to only laugh more at the irony.

Sara's thumb worked against Violet's clit and she stepped up her manipulations. Violet felt an invisible force, a mystic phallus, slide into her pussy, filling her, touching off every nerve in her body. The magical penis stretched her almost to the point it hurt, moving in her, sliding in and out of her smoothly and quickly. And then, she felt another one, another sensation of being fucked, as if two phantom penises overlapping each other were fucking her with separate but equally maddening rhythms. Then a third joined, and a fourth, and a fifth, and so on, until a dozen phantom cocks where fucking her in a dozen different speeds, angles and little extra motions; she could feel the pleasure from each cock separately and then that pleasure pooled together with the energy stimulating her clitoris and g-spot, making her core go nova with raw sensual agony. She should have passed out, should probably have died by now, but Sara's magic did not let her escape.

Fluid was practically gushed from Violet's wildly convulsing pussy, running down her legs and dripping off her knees. Sara's whole arm was soaked. Violet's face and chest were glistening as she cried tears of absolute rapture. Violet's mind was screaming, and she continued to lash out, unable to stop herself from projecting the inhuman pleasure to others. She tried vainly to batter and hammer away at Sara, but the witch's shields were too strong, deflecting every psychic attack. There was nothing Violet could do, Sara was too strong to fight.

Violet, so thoroughly and quickly overwhelmed, began to realize she couldn't resist Sara. She could only submit to her, could only accept that she was Sara's toy and pray that her owner would eventually feel merciful. Violet had no choice but to embrace...

Embrace...

For a moment, Violet's eyes flashed, and with one final desperate move, she reached out to Sara's mind. Only this time, Violet didn't try to fight her, didn't try to push her away; rather she took hold of Sara's mind, and drew her into herself. Into the cool, calm, darkness her psyche.

TEN

Suddenly, the two women were standing in the void of the mind. Violet's mind. Even though Violet was now no longer directly attached to her physical body, she still took a few moments to catch her breath, the impression of her sexual torment still powerful. But Violet willed away the phantom sensations, took a breath, and steadied herself. Here, she was unaffected by whatever Sara was doing to her body.

"Where the fuck are we?" said Sara. She tried to call forth her magic, but nothing happened. "What did you do to me?" She closed her eyes and tried to teleport away, fly away, anything, but nothing happened. She was stuck here, in a world of total darkness, with only herself and Violet floating in the void, easily visible despite the complete lack of light.

"We're in the mindscape," said Violet. "Everyone has one, a place where the mind goes when they dream, where subconscious thoughts brew. Right now we're in mine. And while we're here, you can't access your body to use your magic."

Sara looked at her in total shock. "No!" she said, and thrust out her hands uselessly at Violet. "No, no, no, no, no!" she screamed. "Let go of me! Let me go!"

"No," said Violet. "You're used to always getting what you want, aren't you? When someone won't give you something on demand, you use your powers to take it. Well, that's not going to happen here. Here, I am in control."

Sara looked at her furiously, but after a few moments, took a breath and composed herself. "Okay," she said. "Fine. You're in control. For now. But out there, you're still getting fucked by my magic, and thanks to my little perpetual motor, those spells have a limitless supply of energy to them. Whatever you do, even if you leave me trapped here forever, you'll likewise still be hanging in the air, getting fucked by my magic for the rest of your life."

"I can alter your mind here," said Violet. "I'll make you stop."

"Nah," said Sara. "You won't. You can't. I know a little bit about the mindscape; one of my old lovers was a psychic. He never took me to it, but he told me about it. Here, my mind, my whole mental essence, manifests to fully realized consciousness. It's not like in the real world where you can just reach into my brain and pluck a few synapses. You may have control over the environment in here, but the only way you're going to alter my mind, alter me," Sara pat her 'body' with her hands, "is to get me to let you. Which means you're going to have to torture me until I break, because you're not going to sway me over with a heroic speech, I'll tell you that right now. I should warn you, though, I may not force myself to endure the levels of torment I put Doug through, but I've had my fair share of superhumanly intense experiences, painful and pleasurable."

Violet frowned. Sara was right. They were at a stand off. Violet could control the mindscape around her, true, and use it to give Sara a taste of her own medicine, use it to torment her. But that could take a long time. Sure, in the real world not much time might pass. Months if not years in the mindscape could equal mere hours in the real world thanks to the looseness of time in dream state. But Violet had never herself spent that much time here, and she had a feeling that Sara was durable enough she could well outlast Violet in a war of attrition. Violet frowned. What could she do? She thought back to what Sara had said, trying to think of something, anything she could use against her.

"Wait," said Violet. "What did you mean, perpetual motor for your spells?"

Sara smirked. "Don't know much about witches do you? We draw our mana, our magic energy, from a variety of sources, but depending on what our magic focuses on, there's certain special things that radiate an essence that are like endless supplies of mana. For me, my magic focuses heavily on sex, so I gain energy from there. But with most people its only a little bit of energy, and I end up expending almost as much as I get if I use my powers to fuck them."

Violet's eyes widened, saying, "But Doug?"

Sara smiled. "He's never even realized it, but once Doug's libido rises, he radiates my type of mana like a miniature sun. His energy not only fuels me, but it empowers me, making my abilities grow continuously stronger. Doug might have told you I was a randomly born witch. That's almost an exaggeration. I should not have even become one. The witch blood in my ancestry is so ridiculously diluted, its pretty much non-existent. But after half a year of regular sex with Doug, the power germinated and blossomed. And the more sex we had, the stronger it got, the more powerful I got. I would make him cum over and over, each burst feeding me more energy. And that was fine for a while, but then I discovered what happened when I teased him and denied him release. Once he hit a certain state of desperation, the mana just came off him in waves.