Violet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ah, would you come in a minute please?” she asked.

He walked into the living room and saw me sitting on the couch. He did a thing with his face that said, ‘Oww!, that’s got to hurt!’

“I take it that you were there last night?” he asked me.

I nodded my head.

“I take it that you were there as well, miss?” he asked Violet.

She nodded.

“There are 11 guys in the infirmary from that brawl last night. We’re still trying to figure out what happened. The story we keep getting sounds a bit far fetched,” said the MP.

“We just went to have a good time. When the fight broke out, Gary came to my rescue and we left,” Violet said.

“What were you doing before the fight?” he asked.

I looked at Violet. I wasn’t sure if she was going to answer it truthfully or lie like a rug. I saw the look on her face. A semi-lie was coming.

“I volunteered my services to do a ‘short arm inspection’ of the enlisted men,” she said.

“What the hell does that mean? There’s no guns allowed in the club,” he asked.

“I’ll have to show you,” she said.

Oh no! I tried to sink into the couch as far as I could. She was going to do it right in front of me with her mom 15 feet away in the den!

She knelt down in front of the MP and started to undo his pants. “Now the first thing I do is make a visual inspection,” she said, pulling his pants and underwear down to the floor. She gently held his rapidly stiffening dick and looked it over good. “There doesn’t seem to be any problem with blood flow,” she said, watching all nine thick inches become hard as a rock. She lifted it to get a better look at his balls. “Hum, they look full,” she said, as she gently massaging his monster dick. “Next, I find out if the nerve endings are connected properly.” She kissed the head of his cock and them opened her lips and slid them over him. Her head began to slowly bob in and out, taking as much of him in her mouth as she could. She slurped and gagged for a few minutes, then he let out a low moan. She pulled her head off him and started stroking him again. “The nerve endings appear to be working well. Now it’s time to finish the inspection by making sure the plumbing works and the pipes are clean.”

I sat there, six feet from them, unable to look away as she tried to coax the spunk out of this man’s huge cock. Her hand massaged its way up and down the shaft of his cock with utter determination. His knees started to shake. The muscles in his ass were clenching and releasing. She unbuttoned her shirt with her free hand and positioned herself so his spunk would land on her boobs. His cock was so hard and swelled, that the head actually shined purple. She turned to look at me and gave me a wink. Looking back at his cock, she took her free hand and placed it between his legs. She used her middle finger to massage that area, while her palm cupped his balls.

There was a sharp intake of breath and then a fat rope of spunk slapped her on the left boob. Another one baptized the right. Three, four, five more ropes leapt from this man’s monster cock to her tits before the well ran dry. She waited till the last few drips were done and then she released him.

“Everything seems to be working properly,” she said, in a matter of fact tone.

She stood and showed him his spunk on her large boobs. Then she went to the bathroom to get a cloth to clean each of them off.

As he was pulling his pants back up, he said, “I don’t think there’s any need to investigate this any further. I would like to know one thing. What caused the fight?”

“Well, after I finished ‘inspecting’ the master chief, I said something stupid,” she replied.

“What was that?”

“’Who’s next?’” I replied.

He turned and gave me the ‘you’re kidding me’ look. “Well, you don’t get an ‘A’ for smarts, although that was a class ‘A’ inspection. It was nice meeting you both, have a good evening,” he said, as he let himself out.

Violet buttoned her shirt back up and sat next to me on the couch. “Wasn’t that the coolest thing you ever saw?” she asked.

Watching the whole thing go down had left me with a raging hard on. All I wanted to do at that moment was to have my dick come in contact with any part of her body at all.

“Hey, are you okay? You look a bit flushed,” she said.

“Has it occurred to you that I just might be a wee bit horny? I’ve seen you take care of three men in the last 24 hours and I get to sit here with no relief.”

“Mommy! Gary’s talking dirty to me!”

“What’s going on out here?” There she stood, the most beautiful woman in town. She had just a tad of makeup on and a house robe pulled tightly closed. It conformed to the most incredible body this side of Bristol.

“Good Lord! Is this the man that saved you last night?” asked Carmen, looking at my battered face.

“Yes, Mommy. This is Gary and he’s talking dirty to me.”

“Since when has that ever bothered you? Go fix me something to eat and bring it to the den. Gary, follow me,” she said, as she walked back into the den.

It was a small room with a chair, a love seat, an end table and a TV, which currently had a 007 movie on. It was dark with the exception of the TV. Carmen turned a light on and closed the door. She motioned to me to have a seat on the love seat and she pulled the chair over to face me and sat. She placed a gentle hand on my chin and looked the damage over. Her incredibly beautiful face was inches from mine. My cock reloaded and was thumping away in my pants.

“You probably should have gone to the hospital, last night. If I had known it was this bad, I would have taken you myself. Has my daughter thanked you for your effort?” she asked, still holding my chin.

“Yes,” I replied.

“I don’t see a uniform on you, so I doubt she has thanked you properly. I know what happened last night. Has she thanked you in any way other than simply saying ‘thank you’?”

I just looked at her.

“I thought so. Wait here.” She left the room, closing the door behind her. I could hear them talking, but I couldn’t understand what they were saying. Shortly, the door opened and Carmen came back in the room.

“I’ve spoken with Violet and she’s told me everything. She’s behaved badly, and she’s going to apologize to you later,” said Carmen.

She sat back down in the chair facing me. “Were you injured any other place, other than your face?”

“Yeah, I’m pretty much black and blue all over,” I replied.

“Let me see,” she said.

I stood up and took off my shirt. I started to sit and she stopped me.

“The pants too.”

I still had a woody that wouldn’t quit, so I declined.

“I said, the pants too.”

She was most persuasive. I took off my pants and stood before her with a tent in my boxers. She looked at all the bruising on my back and legs while sitting in the chair and also almost got stabbed in the eye with my dick. She saw a nasty bruise starting at the waistband of the boxers and wanted to see it all. She pulled them down without warning and out sprang mini-me.

“Well, at least you weren’t hurt there,” she said, tapping my dick.

She touched my dick! Nobody’s done that before. The best looking woman in town touched my dick! Now she was standing up and… taking off her robe!

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

She stepped forward and leaned her absolutely perfect body against mine, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the mouth!

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

“I know my daughter has a nice set of boobs, but how would you like to launch a few spurts on these?” she asked, caressing her own boobs in front of me. Her skin was flawless. She was like a Goddess.

I couldn’t answer her. She reached one hand down below and started to stroke me. She took the other and placed it on the back of my head. She smiled at me as she coaxed and caressed my cock.

“Give me some warning,” she said.

That MP lasted almost ten minutes. I was just hitting the minute mark and was already getting alarm bells down below. She wasn’t stroking me as much as she had to begin with. Now she was just sliding her fingers over me from base to tip and back again. When she hit the base, she would give my tightening balls a light flick with her fingers.

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

“Soon,” I grunted.

She kneeled in front of me and said, “Watch.”

I looked down as she gave a few earnest tugs and my groin imploded.

Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat!

God almighty, I never came like that before! She kept pumping me and it still was coming out in dribs and drabs. Finally it stopped and she stood and showed me my artwork. I put that MP to shame!

“I’m going to get a towel,” she said, as she opened the door.

When she came back, she led me to the kitchen where Violet had made some soup and sandwiches. Carmen was still in all her glory as we sipped soup and nibbled ham and cheese. I just couldn’t take my eyes off of her. The site of her body had the pumps starting again down below.

“Are you two done yet? If I have to apologize, I’d like to do it soon,” yelled Violet from the living room.

“Soon dear,” hollered Carmen back to her kid. “Oh! It might be sooner than I thought, dear,” she said over her shoulder, as she watched my dick growing hard again. “Get ready, he’s coming out!” she said, as she stroked my cock a few times and led me out to the living room.

Violet was naked and laying on the floor. Her body, although nice, just wasn’t in the same class as her mother’s. Violet’s tits were bigger, but her mom’s were much nicer.

“I’m not into this because you don’t have a uniform on, but I’ll give it a shot. I’m going to try something different,” said Violet.

Carmen knew what her daughter had in mind and positioned me between Violet’s legs. She then put some kind of gel on her daughter’s feet and helped her place them on either side of my cock.

Violet started to pump my dick with her feet. Carmen stood to my side and reached a hand around my back, between my legs, and massaged my balls as Violet pumped away on my cock with both feet. Carmen pressed her breasts into my side as Violets feet increased their speed on my dick. Carmen hefted and kneaded my balls as they contracted and launched another load of spunk on Violets abdomen.

Afterward, they waved me goodbye as I walked home. I couldn’t wait to tell everyone what happened. Not only did I finally get Violet, I got Mom too!

Of course, no one believed me. It wasn’t until about a year later that a friend of mine that was in the reserves managed to get Violet drunk and she spilled the beans while wanking him off. I became an instant hero. No one else had ever gotten mom. Then again one else got the shit kicked out of them for protecting her daughter either.

Now that several years have gone by, I’ve successfully managed to get my wife to give me a foot job now and then. She doesn’t understand the thrill, but then again she wouldn’t.

She doesn’t know the story.

12