One Night With Yakio

Story Info
A College guy decided to make a move on his crush.
1.3k words
4.06
10k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the library working on the last paper I would ever write in college. I looked up from my laptop at the front desk. Yakio a beautiful Japanese girl 22 with black hair brown eyes slim but busty figure was working. I had only ever said hello and goodbye to Yakio I never tried to talk to her or dared to ask her out on a date. My buddy Mitch asked her out while her parents were in town and her father threatened to cut his dick off. I knew then it would never happen between us.

Yakio was looking at me she smiled at me. Fuck it. I thought as I got up putting my laptop in my bag. I walked over to Yakio who was reading a book. "Hey Yakio, what are you reading?" I asked as she tried to cover the book.

"Nothing, I wasn't reading anything," she said looking down at the book covered by her folder. I moved the folder and picked up the book

"This is a great book." she takes it from me.

"You've read it," she asked tilting her head smiling at me checking me out.

"Yeah, I love that stuff it makes you get in tune with who you are," I said as I put my bag on the desk. "Listen I was thinking that after graduation you'll be going home to Japan and I'll be going back to Boston." A woman walks over to us interrupting our conversation.

"Hey Yakio can you help me find this book I need to write a paper tonight!" she said looking at me.

"Of course," Yakio said as she walked away from me. I watched her walk away talking to myself rehearsing what I would say when she got back. I stood there waiting and waiting and waiting. I tried to look busy when Yakio walked back over to me. "What were you saying?" she said.

"I was thinking that we could grab a bite to eat after you close up tonight. or I could walk you home or whatever you want to do," I said looking at her waiting for an answer.

"Four years of classes together and you decide to ask me out now?" she said touching my arm squeezing it.

"Yeah, you always seemed so busy so I didn't want to distract you," I said. She looked at me for a moment.

"Okay, I close in half an hour, let's start with dinner I'm starving I haven't eaten since breakfast," she said. "Anywhere you want to go I said to her before walking over and writing more of my paper. Yakio looks at me smiling behind the desk she picks up her phone and snaps an upskirt selfie of her panties. I replied with a devil face emoji.

Sitting at the sub shop with sandwiches on the table. she takes a sip of her soda and licks her lips looking at me she starts stroking her stray like it was a cock. "Do you like Japanese girls?" she asked.

"I like you," I replied.

"I mean do you like to fuck Asian girls." I choked on my sandwich a bit hearing her talk like that. "Um I mean I like to watch Asian porn. I've never been with an Asian girl before," I said she began to rub my cock with her foot under the table.

"That's interesting. I assumed you took Asian Studies so you could get with some of the Asian students," she said. "No, I took that class to get to know you." She laughed and pushed her foot into my cock a bit "You never even spoke to me other than hello and goodbye, dork." My cock was hard against her foot she smiled at me "Wanna go back to my place after this?" she said. "Sure, if you want me to," I replied.

Walking up to her apartment building holding hands. She opened the door and we walked into the building Once in her apartment she handed me a beer. "A few things I should say before we go any further. I only do oral and anal my pussy is off limits until I get married," she said. I looked at her in shock until she kissed me and I was clay in her hands. she pulled my hard cock out of my zipper and started stroking it as I played with her tits under her shirt. she kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear. "I'm not wearing any panties." She whispered in my ear as she took my hand and put it under her skirt I felt a mound of hair and then her wet pussy. "Wow, it feels soo good." I said. " she took my head and pushed me down onto the floor opening her legs. I dove in kissing and licked her lips a bit. I tongued her pussy a bit before focusing on her clit with slow and soft licks. she moaned as I continued to french kiss her clit.

She began to squirm a bit as she played with her tits. I stayed down on her until she had cum over and over again. She pulled my head out of her crotch and her juices were all over my face she kissed me and said my turn.

She pushed me back into a chair and was on her knees with my hard cock in her mouth before I could say anything. slurping and slobbering all over my cock she started playing with my balls. she gripped my cock with one hand and started sucking my balls. "Are you kinky?" she asked as she put her wet hand on my ass.

"Oh yeah baby, do whatever makes you horny," I answered she lubed her finger in her mouth. Pushing it into my ass playing with my prostate. as she sucked my cock. "Fuck yeah Yakio! like that mm," I said as she was about to suck my soul out. She took my cock out of her mouth and stroked it slowly. "Do you want to end in my mouth or do you want this tiny Japanese ass?" she asked.

"I want that ass baby." She pulled her finger out of my ass and stood up. "Me on top or bend me over?" she asked " I grabbed her forcing her to bend over the couch I slapped her ass before pushing my cock in slow and steady.

"Ohhh fuck that's a big cock!" She said squirming as I put it in. I put my hands on her hips and started thrusting in and out of her tight ass. I grabbed her raven hair and started pumping harder into her. "Fuck yeah, that ass is yours take it, baby," she said. I slapped her ass and started pumping faster she started moving her hips in rhythm with my thrusts. "Don't stop I'm gonna cum!" she screamed as she came all over my balls.

"Oh fuck Yakio this is amazing," I said as I could feel my balls tighten I knew I was gonna blow soon. "You decide cum in my ass or pull out and cum all over my face and tits," she said.

I started thrusting harder I pulled out she dropped to her knees "Fuck!" I yelled as I sprayed my load all over her face and tits. She looked up at me with cum all over her. "So do you like to fuck Asian girls," she asked?

"Yes, I do," I said. I started to get dressed she pulled her panties out of her jacket pocket and put them on.

"Wanna get some Chinese delivered?" she said as she put her shirt on.

"Sure my treat," I replied as I finished getting dressed.

Eating Chinese food, We enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the night. We never hooked up after that. We graduated and she moved back to Japan. She married a friend of her family's and they have 2 beautiful daughters. We never had another night like that, My one night With Yakio.