All Comments on 'Vocation'

by VirtualScott

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SKHPSKHPabout 12 years ago
Very good plot

lots of tension, kept me reading through 5 pages in one step! Not the stuff for a shorter story!

Alexandra831Alexandra831about 12 years ago

Loved it.. do you plan on writing more? I sure hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

a little messed up But i loved it i hope there is a part 2 to it because i would love to find out what happens to the Rapeist's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF?!?!

r they some kind of monster? why does sam have two dicks and supernatural powers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
slut

wow that was some story the fucking was awsome and Lily turning into a slut was something else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That wasn't just bad

It was epically bad. Not worth the time spent reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfuckingbelievable

I like sex stories, even extreme ones. But this was just gross. And too surreal; the bizarre thoughts - and the actions - of Lily were the end of any real sexual content. And it got worse from there, losing any thread of sense. Wild ride, but extremely forgettable. Just a bad, sicko ending to what started out as a decent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirtualScott@VirtualScott
236 Followers
Back again after having been locked out of my account for six (!) years! I'm interested in all kinds of kinks, but particularly psychological issues: How do you react if you're forced to do (or want) something you wouldn't do normally? What happens if you're in a position to ...