Voices in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles gave into our feminine charms and took us back to the security room. It had nine video display monitors showing different shots of the interior and exterior of the mansion. I told Charles which room they went into and he flipped a few switches and suddenly the large monitor in the middle showed an image of Liz with her face buried in Tiffany's snatch.

Charles saw the image and said: "Wow, they are really going at aren't they?"

I was standing beside Charles and I allowed my hand to move up his broad back until I reached his shoulders. I massaged his strong muscles and asked: "Is it turning you on watching my girlfriend eat Tiffany's pussy?"

"Oh yeah, I'm getting hard baby."

"Would you like to see me do that to Carol's pussy?"

"That would be fantastic. Are you two going to get naked for me?"

I continued to tease him: "Do you want to watch me take her dress off now Charles? Carol has the hottest body you have ever seen. And her pussy is completely shaved."

He was so turned on that he would have done anything we asked of him. But I was feeling sexy and wanted to have some fun. After all, Liz was going down on a young centerfold model. I got behind Jill and unzipped her gown and helped her step out of it. Besides her shoes, she was only wearing a thong and thigh high stockings. I cupped her succulent breasts and pinched her nipples. I looked over to Charles and said: "Come suck on her nipples Charles. I want you to get her pussy wet for me before I go down on her." He gladly did as I commanded and took one of my friend's hard nipples into his mouth.

I watched him suck on it for a minute and then I kneeled down behind her in order to pull her thong off. I could feel Jill's excitement growing as we played with her. I told Charles to clean off the top of a nearby desk as I wanted my friend to sit on it and spread her legs for me. He literally swept the desk top clean with one powerful stroke of his arm. Papers went flying off the far edge and I had Jill position herself directly in front of the large monitor. I could see that Liz and Tiffany had shifted positions. My loving partner was now receiving Tiffany's full attention. This whole scene was so erotic; it was filling me with lust and desire. I looked at Charles and said: I'm going to get Carol wet for you and then I want to watch you fuck her pussy.

Jill's pussy was dripping with anticipation. I could see her breathing become deeper and faster as my tongue made contact with her hairless labia. I loved licking her there; her skin was as smooth as a baby's bottom. She reacted to my tongue's every touch. Jill was moaning with desire as I shoved my tongue into her red hot hole. She tasted wonderful as I explored the depths of her channel. Finally I pulled back and looked at Charles and asked: "Are you ready for her?"

He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his briefs. His member was fully erect and it looked magnificent. He positioned it directly in front of her pussy. I used my hand to rub it up and down her lubricated slit. Jill started begging for it: "Please give it to me Charles. I want you inside me."

I guided his hard tool deep inside my friend's body. They both really wanted it. I was able to watch them fuck, and at the same time I could see Tiffany continuing to lick Liz's pussy. It was a visual overload for me. I decided I also had to get naked. I took off my dress and my panties. My gown was designed so that it didn't require me to wear a bra. Then I moved over right beside Jill and Charles and said: "I want to taste Carol's juice on your cock Charles. Please let me take you in my mouth."

Charles pulled out of Jill's wet hole and aimed his tool at my face. I slid his slick cock deep into my mouth. I could taste Jill's yummy juices and some of his precum mixing together to make a delightful combination. Charles looked at Jill and said: "Keep your pussy wet for me Carol. I will be just a minute more with Chris."

Jill started rubbing her clit while I pistoned my mouth up and down Charles' rock hard cock. I felt his level of excitement suddenly rise and his whole body stiffened. Then he moaned as he shot an enormous blast of hot cum directly into my mouth. It had been over two years since I sucked a real cock, but it was something I never forgot how to do. Charles emptied his entire load into my mouth. I swallowed every drop he gave me.

I realized that Jill had been close to orgasm, so after Charles moved I got back between her legs and devoured her pussy. Charles was watching and he started to get hard again. I paused just long enough to tell him to screw my wet pussy from behind. He pushed his big cock deep inside me. It felt so good to have a real cock buried in my wet cunt. He pounded me from behind and I continued to suck my girlfriend's clit. Jill and I climaxed within seconds of each other. Charles came about 30 seconds later and filled me with a fresh load of his potent sperm.

Liz finally hooked back up with Jill and me later on that evening and she told me what she did with Tiffany. I was so glad that she didn't keep it a secret this time. Then we told her what we did. I told her how we spied on her and Tiffany, and how excited we got watching her. Then I described what we did with the security guard. She flipped out when she heard I took a double blast of his cum. I kissed her and offered her my tongue while we kissed. I wanted Liz to see if she could taste any of Charles' cum. But I had been drinking and his taste was completely gone. Then I said: "Come with me girls, I know how you can taste his cum."

We went back up to the bedroom where Tiffany and Liz made out earlier. I started stripping out of my gown the second we got there. I laid on the same bed where my fiancée had been having sex a couple hours earlier. I spread my legs and said: "There is still some fresh cum in here guys, come and get it. Liz and Jill took turns licking and sucking my pussy. They each gave me a huge orgasm.

It had been a truly wild party that evening. I really enjoyed the sex, and the spying game with Jill had been lots of fun too. I think I enjoyed myself more that evening than any other time in my life.

*

Chapter 27

Money started to roll in from our celebrity appearances and from the settlements. Naturally, Michelle wanted to be kept informed of what was done with every penny. Liz and I followed through with our plan to open a joint banking account. We intended to put all of the money in that account for safe keeping. We set up the account where no funds could be withdrawn unless both of us signed, but the account did grant a right of survivorship in the event of either of our deaths. As a final precaution, we established The Red Cross as beneficiary in the event of both of our deaths. We gave copies of all the bank account documents to Michelle.

She was upset that we didn't list her as primary beneficiary. She demanded to know why we named a charity instead of her. In a private meeting, Liz and I told it to her straight. Liz explained that we wanted her to keep us alive. My fiancée made it clear to Michelle that we didn't want to end up like Nancy. We agreed to give her copies of the monthly bank statements to prove to her we weren't using the money for ourselves. And we also agreed to give Michelle $50,000 right away so she could have some cash for her living expenses. Even Michelle agreed it was still too soon to transfer the millions. She asked to receive her share sometime in January. She said she didn't want any bank records of her receiving a large sum from us during the current calendar year.

It was an acceptable plan to us and we were sure that Jill would go along with it as well. Liz said she would handle everything in setting up the transfer of funds. She had helped me a great deal with all of the complicated financial matters. We transferred the vast majority of the funds from my old bank account to the new joint account. I kept just over $100,000 from the original settlement funds in my personal account. I knew we would need some money to live on and we promised Michelle that we wouldn't remove anything from the joint account until January.

I'm not sure why, but I was still very nervous about giving Michelle copies of the joint account. I worried that she would figure out a way to steal that money. After all, she dreamed up the original plan for us to make millions of dollars in what was nothing but an elaborate confidence game. She was a clever woman, and I knew she was capable of almost anything. So I started taking some of my appearance fees and secretly depositing them in my old account. I wanted to build up enough there that if Michelle did succeed in getting the other funds that we would still have something.

We agreed to have our wedding be made into an E Network special. The ceremony was going to be held in Vegas and lots of minor celebrities were going to be there. I was glad that it wasn't going to be a live show. The whole thing was going to be taped and edited before release. I don't know how E managed, but they got Vera Wang to design the wedding gowns for us. I would have never in my wildest dreams have expected that the nation's most revered designer of wedding gowns was go to create her piece de resistance in the form of my elegant gown.

Liz and I got to meet with Vera. E had a film crew there and everything was recorded to use as part of the hour long show. The E Network knew that sex sells, and they made sure to have their cameras in the fitting and changing rooms. They got lots of footage of both Liz and me in and out of our beautiful new gowns.

My wedding gown was the most beautiful piece I had ever seen. It was strapless and had exquisite embroidery and pearls sewn into the white bodice. Vera was very nice and she actually asked if I would be willing to be a part of a new advertising campaign that she was launching. She said I had the perfect body and face to be the next "American Bride".

Liz loved the idea and encouraged me to accept Vera's generous offer. I was glad that she felt that way because I didn't want my fiancée to feel jealous. In my eyes, it was Liz who was the model of beauty. But I was the right height and I was nearly four years younger than my partner. I had previously thought that models were shallow and vein, but now that I was becoming one I had to alter my viewpoint.

Liz's wedding gown was also gorgeous and she looked wonderful in it. The only part of the televised wedding that I wished could have been different was the absence of Jill Peters. We wanted her to be our maid of honor, but we couldn't take the chance of having some insurance investigator connect the dots. We considered having her use her sister's name again, but this was different. Millions of people would see this special and someone would certainly recognize her. In addition E wanted to use some of the recent Playboy centerfold models as bridesmaids. Liz asked that Tiffany be included and the producers agreed to her request. I figured that little slut would have her face between my fiancées legs right before the ceremony.

E hired two handsome actors to walk us down the aisle and then give us away. They were both in their fifties and looked the part of a father figure. It was sad that my loving father wasn't alive for the ceremony. I had often dreamed about holding his strong arm and walking down the aisle with him. He was a wonderful father and I knew he was looking out for me from heaven.

I did manage to have Jill come back stage with us. She used her alias and none of the film crew paid any attention to her. Liz and I shared a dressing room and Jill stayed with us the entire time.

I looked at my two best friends in the world and said: "This is my dream coming true. I feel like I should pinch myself to ensure that I'm not hallucinating again."

Liz responded: "If this is a dream then we are both having it at the same time. I'm so happy we are getting married. And Jill, thanks for being such a good friend to Chris and me. We both love you and want you to continue to be a part of our lives."

Jill hugged Liz and then came over and hugged me. She was a very special person, and we were both lucky to have her as our friend and lover.

My fiancée and I took our wedding vows that afternoon with cameras pointed at us from all directions. The lighting was bright and it made the space in front of the alter quite warm. I was glad that the actual ceremony didn't take very long because of the heat.

E had a professional writer compose our vows. Liz and I had to memorize the words and speak them without looking at any notes. I had rehearsed my vows many times and knew them by heart. As long as I didn't become too nervous I was certain I could say them without any trouble. The words were not what I would have chosen, but E was paying us very well and they had the right to script the wedding in the manner they desired.

I looked at Liz and said: Liz, you came to my aid when I needed you most. Now you are the center of my universe and my life revolves around your axis. My love for you is pure and I promise before God almighty to be your devoted companion for all the days of my life."

It was then Liz's turn: "Chris, You have brought me joy each and every day since we have been together. I was blessed when you came into my life. I felt your loving essence even when you were still deep in coma, and I was drawn to that pure love. Now we stand here today in the presence of our creator, and I promise to love you with all of my heart forever."

The minister then declared our marriage to be consecrated and asked us to kiss. We didn't disappoint the audience. The producer had instructed that the kiss should last at least 12 seconds but not be longer than 20 seconds. Liz and I had rehearsed the kiss and we delivered a perfect 15 second kiss that was filled with passion.

We spent the night in Vegas in a luxurious honeymoon suite at the Bellagio. E had their cameras there, but they stopped short of actually showing us making lesbian love to each other. They would have shown that too, but our attorney insisted that the filming in the honeymoon suite be brief and show no nudity. E wanted to actually film us nude and then use a blurred image over our nipples and genitals. Well, we said that was a deal killer and we finally got them to do it our way.

Jill flew to Maui that night and Liz and I flew there the next day. We spent a week enjoying the tropical setting and each other's bodies. I don't know how many positions there are in which three girls can make love, but we must have tried close to fifty that week. Jill had packed some toys in her suite case and we had fun with them all. We didn't do much sight seeing so we agreed that the three of us would return in the future to the island paradise and actually get a tan.

After we returned home from our honeymoon, I thought that life was going to be wonderful. But almost immediately I noticed a changed in Liz. It was almost as if a complete stranger had taken over my spouse's body and mind. She came home happy from Hawaii and by the next day she was acting differently. I knew she went out for a few hours that day when we returned from paradise, but she never said a word about what happened.

I had never seen Liz as stressed out as she was for the next several days. Her 30th birthday was rapidly approaching, but I didn't think she cared that she was no longer going to be in her twenties. She still looked beautiful and her sexy image was in print and TV all the time.

Jill and I planned an elaborate surprise birthday party for Liz. We invited lots of friends and we felt that we needed to invite Michelle as well. We rented a ballroom at a nearby hotel and arranged for a small band and for food to be catered. We wanted everything to be perfect for her party.

That evening, we told her that we just wanted to get dressed and go out for a few drinks to celebrate her birthday. Liz never suspected what was waiting for her. I was sure that the party would snap her out of the two week long funk that she had been stuck in.

The party did seem to lift her spirits for a short time, but I later saw her standing by herself in the hotel lobby. When I looked at her face it almost appeared that she was crying. I couldn't understand what could be happening to make her react that way. I figured that Michelle was pressuring her to do something that she didn't want to do. But what was it?

I approached her and said: "Please tell me what is upsetting you. Is Michelle up to something?"

Liz looked at me and she tried to regain some of her composure before speaking: "The party is so nice. Thank you so very much for doing this for me."

"Darling, you can tell me anything. We will work it out together. Please just tell me."

For a few seconds she started to tell me but then decided to hold it in: "I'm in such a mess; I don't know how to tell you about........."

"Liz, I can help. Please finish telling me."

The moment had passed and she covered up whatever was bothering her: "Look at me; I'm so emotional about turning thirty. Isn't it ridiculous the way I'm acting?"

I knew it was something else that was troubling my spouse, but it was going to take some more time before she was going to share her secret with me.

*

Chapter 28

Southern California's winters are cool and sometimes very wet. That December was miserable and the weather was symbolic of what had become of my relationship with my spouse. Liz was no longer the warm loving person I fell in love with. She had become cold, secretive, and somewhat isolated during the late fall and winter. I tried to help but she repelled my every attempt to break down the wall that she had erected around herself. Liz stopped making celebrity appearances and for the first time in her life she was gaining weight. It was as if she was intentionally trying to make herself look unattractive.

I continued on the celebrity circuit making appearances on many TV shows and at lots of events. I was even on a special episode of Fear Factor. All six of the contestants had previously posed for Playboy and were competing for a $50,000 prize. The producer of the show paid me an appearance fee larger than the prize so it didn't really matter if I won or lost. But it was fun, and I actually did very well. The first event required me to swim underwater through what looked like a maze. I was to find five flags and clip them onto a belt around my waist. There were several air pockets spread out along the course. I was good in the water and had the best time. In fact three girls quit before getting the flags and were eliminated.

The second phase of the show was the bad part. We had to eat some nasty rotten food. I won the previous event, so I got to select what each of us had to eat from a Fear Factor menu. I elected to eat some internal organs from a pig. It was pretty nasty but I got it all down. One of the other girls couldn't finish eating the rotten fish which I had picked out for her. It really smelled awful and she barfed halfway through it.

That left only two contestants standing for the final event. Fate is such a funny thing; it has so many twists and turns along its path. My fate was to face off against Tiffany for the prize. If I won, she would only receive a small appearance fee; and I didn't want her to win that final prize. I had been jealous of her ever since I saw her make out with my lover. We had to race against each other in sports cars to see which of us could park our car on a moving flat bed truck first. The task was made harder by requiring us to keep the cars in reverse. I banged my car into my rival's car and made her spin out. Then I took my time and maneuvered in for the win. I was really happy to eliminate that red headed slut from the competition.