Voices in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill999
jill999
82 Followers

Jill accompanied me on most of my out of town trips. I asked Liz each and every time if she wanted to come but she refused. And sometimes while I was home my spouse would leave without saying a word, and she wouldn't come home until the next day. I was at a lost to know what to do about her behavior. I wanted to help her but she was in a different world. Our sex life was totally nonexistent. Liz didn't want to even sleep in bed with me. Many nights I would find her curled up on the sofa with a blanket and a pillow instead of lying next to me in our comfortable bed.

I must admit that I turned to Jill for emotional strength during that difficult period. As Jill and I became closer we also became increasingly intimate. We were having sex on a regular basis and I started questioning my decision to marry Liz; after all I knew of her involvement in the murders. I thought that Liz was having some type of mental breakdown and I would lose her forever.

The new year arrived, and Liz finally started to recover from her depression. With each passing day she seemed better. She started exercising and getting back into shape and she started sleeping with me again. I felt that she had turned the corner and was on the road to recovery. She still refused to tell me anything about what had caused her to become so withdrawn, but that was the past and I was looking to the future. I was happy to have my spouse back, and I was determined to prevent her from slipping away from me again. I was going to be supportive and let her see how much I loved her.

Liz started planning a trip to Mount Shasta for some skiing and to pay Jill and Michelle their share of the profits. Jill and I weren't very accomplished skiers, but Liz and Michelle were both experienced and they indicated that they would try and teach us the basics. She rented a chalet and arranged for the four of us to fly there in a chartered plane from John Wayne airport in Irvine. I would have preferred to have driven; I hated flying in those tiny planes over the mountains.

Liz said that I had nothing to worry about. She told me the airplane was a Cessna 340 and it had two engines and a pressurized cabin. I was glad it had two engines, because I would have been too nervous flying knowing that at any second we might crash if the only engine failed. My spouse reassured me that it would be a quick flight and a safe flight.

We were scheduled to make the flight on a Friday morning. We had carefully packed our bags the night before the flight and we had a briefcase with the financial records and our check book. We were about to make Jill and Michelle very rich. I was very happy to give the money to Jill. I loved every minute I spent with her. If I had been completely honest, I would have told Liz that I was really in love with Jill. But I had hoped that the rocky relationship that I had recently experienced with Liz would become totally loving like it was in the beginning.

Liz woke up Friday morning and immediately ran into the bathroom and threw up. I went to her aid but she said she was okay. Jokingly I said: "I hope I didn't get you pregnant."

Liz looked at me and said: "Well lover, that might explain why I have been so moody lately."

She seemed okay, and we proceeded to get ready to catch our flight. We lived less than two miles from the main runway at John Wayne so our dash to the airport would take us only a couple of minutes. We had told Jill and Michelle to meet us at our place and we would all drive over in just one car. It was strange; almost like old times when we were hatching the plan. Everyone was happy and in a good mood, but Liz still seemed like she was a touch under the weather. I told the girls I had gotten Liz pregnant and that she had her first encounter with morning sickness. They kidded her about it, but in a good natured and fun manner.

I was very happy that Michelle was so well behaved. I had been worried that she would become some kind of psycho killer on this trip, but she seemed happy with what was happening. We were on time and everything looked wonderful. The charter agent met us and pointed to the airplane. It was small but it looked fairly new. I noticed that a mechanic was doing something to the aircraft. We were at least 150 feet from where he was working but somehow he looked familiar.

I pulled Jill aside and pointed toward the bearded mechanic and asked: "Jill, do you see that guy working on the plane? Do you know who he is?"

Jill gazed out at him and said: "Why would I know him?"

I still thought I recognized his face and I replied: "I'm not sure Jill, but he looks familiar."

"Chris, unless you like grease monkeys I don't think you know that guy."

The mechanic had finished whatever he was doing to the plane and he walked away. Our bags were loaded into the cargo compartment near the rear of the aircraft and the agent said we would be boarding in five minutes. Unfortunately Liz became sick again a couple of minutes before we were to leave. She threw up everything she had eaten for breakfast and her face looked ashen. I told her I thought we she postpone the trip.

Michelle and Jill joined us in the ladies room and it was obvious to all of us that Liz couldn't fly in that condition. I spoke up: "Here is what I think we should do. Jill and Michelle should go on the flight and take the briefcase with the financial records with them. Then I will drive Liz up in my car. We will meet up with you later tonight."

Liz looked terrible and seemed almost in tears as she spoke: "No Chris, you fly with them. I want to go home and lie down. I will either drive or fly there tomorrow. You go ahead and fly there with Jill and Michelle."

I was determined not to abandon my spouse in her time of need. So I escorted Jill and Michelle out to the plane. I looked at them and said: "I'm going to stay here with Liz. You guys go ahead and we will get there as soon as possible."

Michelle's happy demeanor quickly evaporated and she spoke in a rather threatening voice: "Christine, I want my money no later than Monday. You better make sure I'm paid by then or I'm going to come find you and your lover. You tell Liz that when I come, it won't be a social visit."

I took her threat seriously and replied: "I know you need to be paid Michelle. I will make sure that you get your money. Now go enjoy the snow and I will meet you guys there."

The gate agent told me that the baggage which belonged to Liz and me had to come off the plane before it took off. I pointed to our pieces including the briefcase and they were removed. I waved goodbye to Jill and blew her a kiss. I wanted to be with her, but my spouse needed me more.

When I walked back into the small terminal building, I could see that Liz was very upset by my presence. She shouted at me: "Chris, why aren't you on the plane? Make them come back. You need to be on that plane right now."

I sat down beside her and said: "Calm down darling, they already took off. I decided you needed me to take care of you."

Liz broke down and started crying. I asked her what was wrong, but once again I received no response to my question. I loaded our bags back into my car and we drove home. Liz went back into the bedroom, and I decided to let her rest.

The house was very quiet and I noticed the answering machine was flashing. I hit the play messages button and I heard a male voice say: "Call me when you get back in." I didn't recognize the voice so I assumed the message had been intended for Liz. But I had no intention of waking her.

My life changed that afternoon at around two o'clock. The phone rang and I answered. The male caller asked for Ms. West and I told him that she was sick and in bed. Then the caller identified himself: "I'm Howard Taylor; I work for Air California Charters. I need to contact Ms. West very urgently; there has been an accident."

I knew this was very serious and I feared the worse: "Mr. Taylor, I'm Christine Velarde, you can speak to me. Are my friends alright? Please don't tell me the plane crashed."

"I'm very sorry to tell you that the plane Ms. West chartered crashed in the Cascade Mountain Range near Mount Shasta a few hours ago. Search teams have located the wreckage and there are no survivors. I'm very sorry for your loss."

I dropped the phone and screamed in horror. The thought of never seeing or being with Jill Peters was more than I could take. I ran back to the bedroom and tried to tell Liz. My voice was broken and Liz was just waking up, so she didn't understand me when I said: "Jill is dead, she is gone forever."

Liz managed to get up and asked me to tell her again what I was saying but I just kept saying: "She's dead."

"Christine, who is dead?"

"Jill is dead. My best friend is dead. This can't be happening."

Liz pulled me into her arms and tried to calm me. "How do you know Jill is dead?"

"They called and told me. The plane crashed and nobody survived. I don't want to live without her. I should have been on the plane and then I would be with her."

I wasn't calming down at all. This was even more devastating to me than when my mom died. Jill's death was completely unexpected and I thought it was not fair to rob her and me of our happiness.

Unfortunately my hysteria kept me from thinking straight. Any kind of logic should have told me to run for my life. I was to be on that plane, and all of the people on board were dead. The only person who would have survived was Liz. She would have had all the money to herself.

I was sad, angry, confused, and depressed all at the same time. Liz offered me a pill to help me calm down. That was my last chance, and it disappeared when I swallowed the pill.

*

Chapter 29

I awoke to a series of angry exchanges taking place near me. I opened my eyes and saw Liz arguing with the mechanic from the airport. I also realized that I was handcuffed spread eagle to the bed and gagged. Some of the toys which we had used in the past to liven up our sex lives were now the agents of my imprisonment. I was completely naked and helpless. The scene that was playing out before me was truly a nightmare.

Liz yelled: "I will no longer allow you to kill her."

The bearded man yelled back: "You were to make sure that she was on the plane. If you had done your job the money would belong to us right now."

"Bobby, I did everything I could to get her on that fucking plane. She just wouldn't go."

"Then let's kill her now and be done with it. I have drugs which will do the job and it will look like she had a heart attack."

"I shouldn't have ever agreed to help you Bobby. You and Michelle should have been happy with the original deal. I would have even given you my entire share, but you had to have it all and make me kill the one person I truly loved. After this my debt to you is repaid in full."

"We are blood Lizzy, you and I share a bond that you couldn't ever have with her. With this money we can go anywhere we want and do anything that pleases us."

"Listen Bobby; if you kill her I will never give you a dime. However, if you let her live I will get her to sign the checks and then you can have it all."

"No way sis, then you two would just hunt me down and take it all back. She has to die."

I struggled to free myself but it was useless. The gag in my mouth kept me from yelling out, but I was able to make grunting type sounds. Liz looked at me as I struggled against the restraints which bound me tightly to the bed. Then she said: "I got an idea Bobby, we get her to sign some checks and then put her back into her coma. Nobody would ever suspect us in that."

"That just might work sis. Didn't you say she signed a living will which required life support to be withdrawn after a few months if she relapsed into a secondary coma?"

"It's one year Bobby. She decided to make it a year."

"That's still okay. I can wait a year for $13,000,000. All we have to do is keep her comatose and then her own wish to die will be the cause of her death. That is brilliant sis."

The man's identity was no longer a mystery, and that bit of knowledge made me sick to my stomach. I knew that I should have figured out who he was earlier because the clues had been there. He was Dr. Robert White and he was Liz's older brother. I remembered that Jill told me Dr. White's name was Bobby. I had previously figured it out and then dismissed the possibility that Liz's brother and Dr. White were in fact the same person. Now I knew it with absolute certainty and I felt so stupid for not acting on any of the warning signals. I had intended to ask Liz about what Jill had told me, but I didn't ask her for some strange reason. I knew I was going to die; the only questions that remained were when and how.

Liz looked back at her brother and said: "Bobby, we can move all of the money out of the country and let Chris recover from her coma while we make our escape. She won't be able to tell the cops anything because that would implicate her back into the murders. Why don't we let her live. It would make me feel better."

"I don't want her coming after us Lizzy. She could find out where we are and have us killed. It doesn't make any sense to allow her to ever emerge from her next coma."

"What if she promises not to come after us? You know she is famous and she can earn all the money she will ever need to live on. I'm sure she would agree to that."

I was nodding my head up and down hoping that he might agree to Liz's plan. But Bobby said: "Forget it sis, your first idea was the best idea. Now we need to get her to sign the checks. If she doesn't sign, I'm going to kill her today. But first, I want a piece of that pussy. You wouldn't mind if your big brother fucks your pretty girlfriend?"

Liz's brother started stripping and Liz immediately spoke up: "Please don't do that Bobby. You know I have feelings for her. Please don't."

"She looks hot sis. I bet she would like a good fuck before we put her back under." He looked at me and said: "Just nod your head if you want me to fuck you baby."

I shook my head back and forth indicating that I didn't want him near me, but he said: "Look Lizzy, she wants me."

He managed to get his clothes off and I could see he was very aroused. His cock was hard and pointed right at me. There was nothing I could do to stop him from raping me.

Liz pushed her brother as he approached me and said: "Bobby, you are not going to have sex with her. You will have to kill me first if you want her pussy. Then you will have just paid $13,000,000 for a single fuck. Is it worth it Bobby?"

He paused and then said: "I got to fuck someone Lizzy, Are you going to take her place?"

Liz looked seductively at her brother and opened her robe. She said: "Fuck me hard, just like we use to do it. I want you to make me cum Bobby."

"Get up on your hands and knees between your girlfriends legs. I'm going to take you from behind. I know you love it that way; don't you sis?"

Liz completely removed her robe and she positioned her body between my spread legs. Her hands were positioned on the outer sides of my upper thighs close to my hips. Her face was directly above my pussy. She looked back at her brother and said: "Bobby, It's like old times. Are you going to spank my ass while you fuck me?"

I watched him slap her right ass cheek and then push his thick cock into Liz's waiting pussy. Her large breasts hung down and rested on my thighs. I could actually feel her nipples harden as her brother penetrated her opening. She moaned as her body adjusted to her brother's thick tool.

I could see that he was clearly excited by what was happening and he started pumping himself in and out of her wet trough. Her brother smiled and said: Sis, I want to watch you eat her pussy while we fuck."

"Not like this Bobby, please don't make me do that."

"Lizzy, I always wanted to see you lick one of your girlfriend's pussies. Do it for me sis."

I could hardly believe the situation that I was in. My lover was being fucked by her own brother directly over me. He was going to kill me if she didn't do exactly what he said to her. Then I saw Liz bend down and I felt her tongue touch my labia. She licked me while he watched from behind. He still had his cock buried inside her but he was no longer pumping in and out. He wanted to see everything she did to me.

"Go on and eat her sis. Stick your tongue down her wet hole."

Liz did as her brother directed and she devoured my pussy. She pushed her tongue deep inside my gash and then came up and sucked my swollen clit. I was thinking that I wouldn't become sexually aroused because her brother was forcing us to have sex, but my body started responding to Liz's touch.

"That's it sis, suck her clit. I want to see your lover have an orgasm. Then I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to stand up."

My body continued to react as Liz sucked my clit deep into her mouth. She flicked the tip of my hard nub with her tongue while maintaining pressure with her mouth. Liz knew how much I had always liked that in the past; it had been a sure fire way to make me cum. I saw her brother pull back from Liz. He had stopped fucking her and walked around to the side of the bed. He told his sister he wanted a better view of the action. He sat beside me and watched Liz go down on my pussy. I saw his hand move up and onto my left breast. He found my nipple and pinched it. He looked at Liz and asked: "Does she like her nipples sucked or bitten sis?"

Liz paused a moment and said: "She mostly likes them sucked Bobby."

I watched him bend over and take one of my nipples between his lips. Then he sucked it and made it elongate inside his mouth. Liz was watching him while he did it. She was also becoming very aroused by what was happening.

"She has really nice tits Lizzy. Stewart always did a great job on his patient's boobs."

Liz stopped sucking my clit and asked: "Do you like sucking her nipple Bobby?"

"Yeah sis, it feels great in my mouth. I can see why you wanted to sleep with her. But did you have to marry her on TV?"

Liz looked at her brother and said: "I love her Bobby."

I could feel my orgasm approaching. I gave into the intensity of the moment and allowed the feeling to run its course. I trembled in excitement as Liz flicked my clit with her tongue and her brother sucked on one of my nipples and pinched the other. My back arched as I orgasmed. I could only moan as the pleasure rushed throughout my body.

Doctor White then got back behind his sister once again, and finished the job he started. It appeared that they both orgasmed at the same time. I noticed that he didn't use any protection and I knew Liz wasn't on the pill. But he pumped a full load of his potent cum deep inside her womb.

After they finished he dressed and said: "I got to go get the paralysis drug and some instruments sis. I will be gone a couple of hours. Do not untie her or remove the gag. I don't even want you talking to her while I'm gone. Just stay here and answer the phone if I call."

"Alright, I understand."

He left the bedroom and Liz retrieved her robe. She looked at me and said: "I'm so sorry; I never meant for this to happen Chris. I want you to know that I still love you very much."

I had never thought of myself as a foolish person until that day. But at that moment, I had to accept the facts that I had been used and was about to pay the ultimate price for trusting someone who said they loved me. If I signed the checks then Liz and her brother would have no need of me afterwards, and they could kill me. But if I refused to sign; then they would kill me immediately, and the right of survivorship would make the money belong to Liz. I knew I had to sign the checks and hope to buy some time.

I thought if I could just get loose for a few seconds, I could escape. Somehow I had to convince Liz to remove the restraints which bound me to my bed. The gag in my mouth kept me from begging her to let me go. Then I thought of a way to get Liz to remove the gag. I pretended to choke; I acted like I was in respiratory distress. Liz came over beside me and said: "I know you want to speak to me Chris. I'm going to remove the gag now, but if you scream even just once I will gag you for good. Nod your head if you agree."

jill999
jill999
82 Followers