All Comments on 'WACFYM Ch. 06'

by seducedHylas

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
butsbutsabout 12 years ago
Thank god...

...you're back! Almost gave up on the site but no longer. Keep it up.

blkhrtblkhrtabout 12 years ago
CRAP

it is nothing but a piece of shit. using an innocent child- that's lowly thing. STOP ENCOURAGING THIS TYPE OF WRITING NOW.... or if I find your wimpy ass anywhere near me, I will choke you and be done with you for good.

xAwesomexxAwesomexabout 12 years ago

Fantastic, can't wait for the next part. Hopefully you expand on the corruption of Rachel.

hawkeye617hawkeye617about 12 years ago

fantastic story,hope the next chapter gets here soon,looking forward to seeing how this develops

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
blkhrt WTF

Something to understand blkhrt, this type of erotic story is as realistic and threatening as your empty death threat to the author. And if your death threat is real to you, then you clearly have your moral compass fucked up if you think its okay to kill someone just to silence them from writing a fantasy fetish you don't have.

watchurmanwatchurmanabout 12 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

Another story, so soon, SCORE!

I love it man, especially the way Elana worms her way into the family home, hope Sam ends up nailing her in the marital bed. I really wish I had an ounce of your talent for writing. Another brilliant and sexy addition to the best series on this site. Don't make us wait to long for pt 2.

Ignore any negative remarks from others btw, some people need to take off their nappies/ diapers and get a fucking clue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for this chapter. I very much enjoyed it, and am looking forward to the next part.

To the person who labeled this story as crap, please go find a genre that suits your tastes, and maybe read that instead ?

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 12 years ago

Definitely can't wait for the next chapter of this. Please write again soon.

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 12 years ago

Bring in Part 2, please.

I also had an idea of another you could use in either one of your series:

a hot married principal of a high school meets a hot mother/teacher. When she seduces him, he has now problem fucking the young senior babes of his high school as well as his some of his slutty teachers. If he has a daughter who is enter his school, she's not excluded from his roving eyes, wandering hands and huge endowed cock. He busted a nut when he discovered that he was her first cock in her pussy and that he was cheating on his wife with their own daughter and that he was transforming her into a huge whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
update

please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
update

please update this is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Love this story. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Great story. Keep it up. Can't wait for next chapter. Yours are some of the most erotic stories on this site. Dismiss the critics and keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Pls write another one

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hottest series imo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous