WACFYM Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elana had hoped to be invited to dinner again but Sam must have talked his wife out of it somehow. He was never going to give her another chance to try and seduce him. She was too ashamed to tell her fellow sluts that she'd taken to stalking Sam and his family.

She'd secretly follow them around the mall or on walks around the woods, like a deranged person. Each time Sam kissed Billie, or held her hand in little public displays of affection she grew even more jealous of their intimacy and closeness. She couldn't even tell herself she'd damaged their relationship in any way.

As was normal the society had installed hidden cameras in the Freeman's home but Elana couldn't bring herself to watch what was recorded. She couldn't bear to watch. No matter how much she tried to console herself with thoughts of him thinking about her as he made love to his wife she couldn't convince herself. Sam and his wife had a very healthy sex life, if a little conservative.

She had some small satisfaction knowing that her long term project of influencing Rachel's young mind. The girl had been been so sweet and innocent at the start of term but Elana's words had slowly crept into her subconscious. There was a budding arrogance to her now, encouraged by Elana's constant reiteration of how special she was. Elana hoped her developing slyness would only grow over the years.

Elana was about to turn away from the window despondently. But she glanced back just in time to see one of the attractive moms walk pass Sam's car. With a feeling of hope Elana noticed that the young dad turned his head slightly to check out the sway of the woman's ass as she walked.