All Comments on 'Waitressing'

by HotwifeKatie

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
KarenWoodsKarenWoodsover 10 years ago

Very nice, hope to see more of this and that it lives up to this first section. Ignore the pathetic little wimps who are going to flood in after me to call you names and insult you, this was a fun little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree with Karen

Hey, a good first start. Keep it up. As Karen says, make sure you ignore all of the confused little boys who read your story, jerk off, and then feel all ashamed of themselves, leaving some gutless negative comment. This is the 'Loving Wives' category, not the monogamy category, after all.

rjust2rjust2over 10 years ago
Very Hot

Simple and sweet. Yes, there will be the negative comments (from the wimps and cuck haters), but my wife and I both loved it. We enjoy the "cheating" wife stories because we go out and play that game fairly often. Nice character descriptions. If you can now transition "Katie" into a group situation where "Jay" gets to participate, that will be magical! We play the "group-sex" game every chance we can, but it isn't as easy as people might think to find really hot couples that are into full-swap play, so it usually is easier to set up "everyone fucks TJ" nights (and stories-in-process). Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another whore story

Written by a whore, for whores and cucks - yet it it pathetic

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Short and to the point...y end.

It was what you said and I enjoyed it.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Well

You could make it up to Hubby dear with a threesome with one of the hot young waitresses from work. Maybe take Jay on a wild weekend getaway and give him special hotel sex. Make him reclaim you.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 10 years ago
Fun post!

Thanks for sharing this fun little post. It was a quick, most enjoyable and very sexy read. I look forward to reading more from you. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tomorrow brings more stupidity

you want to play get a divorce and play, then you only place yourself at risk

ArgoneArgoneover 10 years ago
You did what we all secretly dream of doing

Beautifully written! I think anyone who's worked for any length of time has probably had similar experiences wherein there's a mutual forbidden attraction. You've crossed that line that we all walk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
seacoastcouple

hopefully you and this author never have kids as far as this being a good story you show how simple you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great job! I could relate!

I enjoyed your writing very much. It is amazing how you connect with different people- some over time, some almost immediately- and before you know it they have been able to get you to want them to be a part of you... to be inside of you... yes, I could personally relate to your story quite easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If she wants to play get a divorce, I assume no kids are involved here.

A loving great husband and she still cheats. So sad this author put this shit together. Are you another chucky writer.?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 10 years ago
Short, sweet and to the point

This isn't a bad effort for a first story. The fact that I am curious as to whether this is a confession of a real life event or a fictional fantasy proves that this is well written in terms of being realistic and plausible. As others have written here, just ignore the nasty comments. For some reason, the Loving Wives category seems to attract some really hateful and misogynistic readers. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Karen Woods, Swingerjoe and others

Are you guys feeling guilty about something. For some reasons you have that desire to bash others for having an opposing opinion of what's erotic. You don't even wait for comments to be posted before you start your annoying whining. Get a life little people. Comments don't hurt you. You act like it's the end of the world if somebody doesn't like wimpy willing cuckold stories. Give it up. Your pathetic whining serves no purpose. Until Lit divides the loving wives into "cheating" and "cuckolding" categories, like most other sites have, this battle will continue. Live with it, your whining is not going to change it. I'll pass on the story, will not comment on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meh

Dull and poorly written -- you even have a misspelled word in the description.

Get an editor, or be content to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Loved Your Story!

I think You wrote a very HOTT Story, I do Hope you are able to share your Experience with Your Husband and That He Encourages you to continue.

Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So far so good

Looks like the start of revealing story. Please finish it and not leave the readers hanging. Some complain about cheating and adultery but remember what this category is about; Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hope the husband finds out and wipes that smug attitude about being a betraying whore away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
But what Katie darling doesn't know...

Is that her loving husband has been fucking his secretary for the last ten years.

"This part of my workday I did not share with Jay."

He doesn't share what he's been doing either. And hence there marriage isn't really much of a marriage at all. And the reason he's working late and exhausted is his secretary and Jay ramped up their affair and Jay is about to tell Katie he's leaving her for a younger, and much hotter woman.

Of course Katie is a cheating slut whore but then so is her old man so they are kinda even..

So the question for Hotwifekatie is she cool with that?

What I don't get with all the cheating wife stories, particularly where the wife doesn't feel guilty, does she really expect her husband to be ok with it and just accept her affairs? But if he does the same thing with another woman the wife kicks his sorry ass to the curb.

Hopefully Jay finds out and gets revenge in the form of giving wifey a whole lot of her own medicine.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Hey! Good job. Enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What tomorrow might bring

is one less husband in the picture. Okay, maybe not the next day, but within time, given the total lack of guilt. Without some semblance of respect for the husband's feelings, it's obvious that this woman doesn't love him very much. So, not being stopped by a concern for his feelings and not being governed by a normal sense of guilt for betraying her admittedly hard working husband, she'll "stray" again. What I and I'm guessing those few other readers who can read a piece of fiction (I hope) like this without going ballistic against made up characters is to see where her behavior takes her. A cautionary tale with the drama of a woman torn between her lustful desires and the love (or whatever it is) that she has for her husband. Short and sweet and I liked it but it really needs more to feel complete.

patilliepatillieover 10 years ago
Good start

Is it fact or fiction? Reason is, different questions for each. Well written, entertaining, and would love to see the series continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tomorrow?

Well your husband has been to the attorneys. He has been to the Free Clinic because he's scared to death that you've brought home something he can't divorce himself from. He's currently at the bank after he closed out all the credit cards. This is the reward cheating sluts deserve. I hope you enjoy your freedom to screw anything that moves. Just another terrible cheating wife, cuckold husband story. You bring nothing clever, original or interesting to the table. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i hope there's more!!

This is a great start and a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

This sounds so real this happened to my best friend where she started fucking around on her husband with a close friend. I think it is a great story true or not look forward to more of your postings

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot story

Well written and I can see how Katie jumped his bones. Jay is stressed out at work and taking pills to sleep so I hope that Katie continues her adventures with the bartender. Thanks for writing and sharing this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A BROKEN NECK YOU STUPID CUNT ?!

WELL FROM ME ONE STAR. BANG ! *

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bra Sizes

If you stick bra sizes in your story it shaows your in experience....please 34DD is a turn off.... 42 DDDXXXLLL she carries her tits in a wheel barrow

numbers aren't sexy

everybody fuck off with the bra size crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lack of love

How can you compliment husband and how you couldn't do better, then have a close call with sex and stop it. Then be stupid enough to get in same spot again but,get cheap unprotected sex in a car. Then come home without guilt or using a douche and climb into bed with cum leaking in panties? He is the main bread winner of household. Apparently you have already lost whatever love you had for him, by not having guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
responding

Cheating whore/wife stories should be short. There is no love for husband in it. Burn the bitch and try again.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Well Written

But what next, and why so little guilt? Does she even love her husband? Is it the start of a long affair, is the marriage destroyed, does she even care about her husband....this is a brief window into a woman who gave into lust, which is interesting, but the tension is missing because there is no consequences to the actions...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would assume

Tomorrow will bring an extremely hurt and angry husband and a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No surprises here!

The feminist bitch is typical of American women today. As are almost all of them she is self absorbed, narcissistic, and incapable of loving anyone but herself. I am surprised she is writing a story because she cannot even spell such words "loyal","faithful", "fidelity", etc. I'll bet money she loves abortion, longs to be divorced, and adores O'Bama (You know, the war on women thing). It's all about "the big me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice

Enjoy yourself,I wish my wife was like that.

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
Delicious!

Loved it, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved this

Flirtatious fun and creampies... well a bit of creampie sampling is the only thing missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only one submission?

Sorry that we only got one story out of this author back in 2014. This one was way above average!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tomorrow?

Will bring a divorce. Her husband took one look at her, then took one sniff of her and that was all he needed to know. No way he touches her with a ten foot pole. She has several std's and he wasn't wanting any part of that crap.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
just more LW garbage

One Star, nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reply to Anony: Only One Submission?

Search author's name on asstr and SOL for more of her stories, some of which cannot be posted here due to Literotica's more restrictive story guidelines.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 2 years ago

Hopefully tomorrow doesn't bring a divorce . Maybe they have an arrangement and the author forgot to tell us .

Anyhow , I give it a 4 , sexy and quick

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Now thats a crash and burn marriage.

Dude you arent good. Even at pretending to be a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous