Wanted: A Real Man!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
350 Followers

"Oh fuck, Amanda, you suck my cock like a pro. I've never known a woman who could deep throat a man before. That's it baby, take it all, suck it hard, make me cum again!"

Sweat covers our bodies and we move like a well-oiled machine moving in unison, bringing us both closer to another climax.

You tell me that you can feel your orgasm closing in, but you want to wait for me to cum with you. You press your cock into my mouth as your fingers pinch my clit gently.

I scream, "I'm going to cum, now!"

"Me too, oh fuck here it comes!"

My climax explodes all over your hand, as yours blasts down the back of my throat. I swallow, eagerly not wanting to miss a single drop. You bring your cum laden fingers to your lips to savor its flavor.

Afterwards you collapse on the bed beside me, and take me into your arms. We are both well satisfied, reveling in the moment, too hot, sweaty, and tired to move.

I look into your eyes, smirk, and admit, "Well I can say one thing about you baby, you're definitely no phony!"

"Thanks baby, now sleep in my arms, and save up your strength for tomorrow."

I give you a puzzled look and ask, "What happens tomorrow?"

You kissed my cheek, grin devilishly and say, "Round three."

kandie
kandie
350 Followers
12