A Wolf's Mate

Story Info
She's was having a bad day, it was about to get a lot better.
1.7k words
4.03
4.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah wrapped her jacket tighter around her as she stared into the flickering flames of the bright fire anger boiling in her. Behind her she could hear Derrick, or DJ as he insisted to be called, rifling around in the tent getting ready to sleep. She was so mad at him, she was mad at herself, why had she agreed to come on this stupid camping trip? Derrick had decided that they were going to be staying an extra day when she'd be very clear she needed to be back by tomorrow night, she had an event she'd been look forward to all month, and now she was going to miss it because the jackass she called her boyfriend was a selfish man child who couldn't handle being told something. She heard the tent unzip and Derrick climb out

"Are you coming to bed," he asked. She almost snorted. What had she ever seen this guy? He was immature, irresponsible and so fake. Even his voice was fake, he was constantly trying to make it sound lower than it truly was.

"No Derrick," she replied "I'm not coming to bed, I don't want to be around you, that why I'm out here." Derrick just scoffed and mumbled something before climbing back inside the tent. Once he was settled for the night Savannah let out a deep sigh. This was all so stupid. Her gaze inevitably settled on what she knew was the source of all this. In the site a couple sites down rest a modest two man tent with a bike parked next to it.

The man had gotten there early that afternoon. After getting settled in, he'd walked over and introduced himself. Savannah was honest enough with herself to admit she'd added to the issue. The man, Alex was his name, was basically walking sex appeal. He was tall, broad, and bearded. The white tee shirt under his black fur collared bomber jacket had been stretched over a broad well defined chest and a tapered waist. But most importantly he had the most vivid pair of green eyes she'd ever seen.

Derrick had noted her reaction, and obvious attraction. It was shortly after that that he'd announced they were staying an extra day. He was doing it to punish her she knew. Derrick fancied himself a Dom, he wasn't but he couldn't be told that. He was just a tall man with and immature attitude and childish outbursts that he translated to "being in charge." His extending their trip had been his way on punishing his "baby girl". Savannah cringed at the thought.

She'd never seen herself as such, and refused to acknowledge Derrick by his desired honorific. He wasn't her "Daddy", just an asshole who'd watched too much bdsm porn. Heaving another sigh she stood up grabbed and blanket from the table and stared to walked out into the woods. There was a clearing not to far from the site where she could lay on a blanket and gather her thoughts. She and Derrick were done, but she'd recently moved in with him and now needed to form a plan.

Her walk didn't take her long and in short order she was in the clearly settling her self on the blanket. She'd been there. Few minutes when she got the distinct feeling of being watched. Frustration coursed through her as she sat up, that ass just couldn't leave her alone. She looked over in the direction she'd come from but could see nothing. It was a bright clear night I'm with the three quarter moon directly overhead, but still she saw nothing. Derrick hadn't followed her. The sense of he watch only grew though. Slowly she turned a circle straining to gaze into the dark of the trees. Then she saw them, two reflective spots in the tree line. Her heart pounding she tried to gauge the creature's hight. It was tall, 7 feet at least.

'A bear,' she thought. She hadn't known there were bears in these woods. She stood there frozen in fear she wanted to flee wanted to run but she couldn't. Then the creature stepped out into the moon light and her breath caught in her throat. It wasn't a bear at all. But this wasn't possible, they only existed in books and tv shows she was obsessed with, the weren't real. Derrick had often scoffed at her fascination with them, but they weren't real. Yet here one stood, easily 7 and a half feet tall, fur of the deepest midnight and a huge crested hackle on the back of its neck. A Werewolf.

The beast slowly approached her, one confident stride after another. When it was twenty feet away it let out a low menacing growl. That finally broke the spell of terror Savannah had been under, she turned to flee. She had barely gotten to steps when she felt something heavy slam into her. She fell sprawling to the blanket, a light but solid pressure in the middle of her back holding her down. For a moment the world froze, she'd fallen awkwardly, to her knees and chest, her ass sticking in the air in the most undignified manner possible. Nothing happened for a brief moment, and then to her complete abstract horror she felt the creature hook a single claw in the waist band of her leggings.

She could only whimper in fear as the monster dragged her legging down off her ass. She'd forgone panties that day and now her clean shaven pussy and asshole were laid bare and exposed. In terror she managed to turn her face against the blanket to look back. Her mouth went dry as she caught site of the wolf's bright red, knotted cock. She couldn't help it, desire flooded her and she felt herself begin to leak. Her pussy, despite the situation, despite the fear, was soaking wet.

The beast let out a deep throaty growl and she felt him shift above her. She knew what was coming, she squeezed her eyes shut, she couldn't stop it so she would have to endure and hope to survive. She felt it, the tapered tip of his cock pressed again her and then slowly began to slide into her. She knew she was ruined. The monsters cock was hot and thick she'd never had anything this thick inside her. She knew she'd never find pleasure in a normal cock again. Slowly the creature slid in dick into her, until finally it hard knot rested against her. Her eyes had open and were now rolled up into her head as 9 inches of girthy wolf dick filled her. He paused reveling in the tightness of her pussy.

Then, he began to move. He slide almost all the way out of her stopping just before the tip came out and then pressed back into her. She moaned as it slid back in. As soon as it bottomed out again the beast moved back out.

In and out, the creature moved, slowly gaining speed with each thrust. She vaguely heard his light growling, but the pleasure filling her had blanked her mind. Her entire world revolved around the werewolf's glorious cock. He now owned her, she'd never be satisfied with anything else ever again. He was now her master and alpha. She was a nothing but a moaning mess as he fucked her. Then she felt the coil building, it tightened with each thrust, and each time her moans got louder.

Her first orgasm his her like a truck, she let out a deep guttural moan. She'd never squirted in her life, but this time for the first time in her life, she soaked his massive dick with a torrent of pussy juice. Her wolf just fucked her through it never stopping never pausing as he used her for his pleasure. She rolled from one orgasm to another, the blanket under her was soaked, with his pussy juice.

Then the wolf slammed into her harder than usual snapping her out of her stupor. His knot had started to press into her. He pulled out and the pressed again, and again, and then again. With each thrust he stretched her ravaged pussy a bit more forcing more and more of his knot inside her. Fear began to build in her again, fear but anticipation.

Finally several thrust later, the large Alpha Male Werewolf, knotted her. The moan she let out was the longest she'd given in her life. The wolf tossed his head back a let out a long loud howl as she felt his hot, sticky seed fill her. He stayed in that position for 45 seconds, dumping spurt after spurt into her. He filled her so much the cum began to leak around his knot and out of her dripping onto the blanket. Finally he stopped cumming, but stayed inside her, his knot locking them together. For long minutes, she laid there, her face pressed into the blanket her tongue hanging out of her mouth.

Eventually his knot softened and he slid out of her. Immediately she missed her master dick inside her. Forcing herself to move, she pushed up onto her hands and turned around. With out direction or invitation she took the hot cock into her mouth. She gave it long deep sucks, thanking her master for fucking her and using her properly.

Looking up she suddenly saw him begin to change, shirking and thinning. In a matter of moments, she was on her knees sucking the cock of the biker Alex, the guy from the site over. Happiness flooded her, she'd found her match. The man and beast that would own her forever, who'd keep her, protect her, and dominate ever aspect of her life. The man Derrick wished he was. Closing her eyes in contentment as she felt him but a had on the back of her neck in ownership, Savannah cleaned her masters dick, knowing true bliss for the first time in her life.

She'd never noticed that she and her mate hadn't been alone. A frustrated and horny Derrick had left the tent not long after Alex had first entered her, intending to fuck her and show her who was in control of this relationship. Now I stood, a pitiful mess of cum in his underwear as he watched Savannah sucking the dick of the now human Alex. She left with the biker that morning and Derrick never saw her again.