All Comments on 'We Are the Day Ch. 04'

by CrackedChaos

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

fuck damian. she just had her point proven by this attack by not knowing anything she couldnt stay out of trouble. when she made a point of him fucking her and having his friend along for the ride sounded like regret of the 3some during her first.

lucianloverlucianloverover 10 years ago
yay.......

we are back on track after the disaster of chap. 3!!!!!

readywreadywover 10 years ago
well done.

I didn't think Chapter 3 was that bad and this helped clear up a few things, but PLEASE don't take so long in between chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hurry!!!

I love this story! I can not wait to see what happens next.

wishmelycanwishmelycanover 10 years ago
Fuck!!!!

How dare you stop there? Please next part. I need it.

mcali24mcali24over 10 years ago
Thankyou

Lovelovelove!!!! Cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hated chapter 3, but thought I'd give it another go and Damian is still an asshole!!!!! 1*

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Again this is such a mean cliffhanger lol... meany

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can’t continue reading

She’s too painfully immature a character for me to even finish reading this chapter. I know she’s meant to be a young woman, but I am frustrated with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrackedChaos@CrackedChaos
180 Followers
Welcome to the Chaos! I'm an almost middle-aged woman trying to leave her mark on the writing community. I live in Northern Indiana with my army of pets. If you can have lengthy discussions about ATLA, Naruto, and Harry Potter, I can almost guarantee we'll be friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES