All Comments on 'We Are the Day Ch. 05'

by CrackedChaos

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
angelicbeautyangelicbeautyover 10 years ago

Awesome...you are one of the best readers here. Keep it up girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Storm?

Lol, so Taylor is Storm now? Lol, but I do like the story, and you're definitely taking a different angle and that should be applauded.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

with the exception of the virginity thing this as turned fucking awesome

canndcanndover 10 years ago

Still interesting. I hope these two work on their communication....but it is kinda good to see a supernatural couple that isn't perfect and has relationship issues too. Esp one of the top dogs of the supernaturals. Overreact much, Tay? Well, he did say there would be emotions out of control. I think Damien is responsible for alot of the problems b/c he hasn't told her almost anything. She knows so little. I am very interested in who the voice is and would asking one of the Firsts who control elements help them figure any of this out? Looking forward to more. Hopefully, you let these two talk....they've had next to no time together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More soon please!

Really loving the story so far, you've got me reeled in i want to read more asap!! I'm loving the drama and the way the story is going. Tay is now something more than vampire I'm guessing but that may be a good thing. xxx

Pleas post more soon xxx

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 10 years ago
Great story line

You've got a brilliant story line but at times it feels a bit rushed. You could give some detail, spread the story out a bit more, the change in their relationship is an example, she is so pissed at him yet they never really have it out, explain how they're each feeling they are just suddenly ok again then just as suddenly not ok! Her power is another example, absolutely love the possibilities of this but a little more detail throughout would be nice. Still great job and I'm sure many people won't agree and probably tell me to pull my head in lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Diginn it.

Yo Foo, I hope Im not the only one, but damn. I want her to fall to the darkness. Most of me definitely wants her to be seduced to it by demons.

I mean Damian is a manipulative, pathetic, superhuman guy. He is so stereotypical, keeping secrets from her. The way you wrote it, there was literally no reason for him to do so. So id really dig her not ending up with him. The whole fated mate shit is so trite it never feels like love to me whenever i read it in a story. Hope you break away from that trope.

Ever heard of a "Hikaru Genji Plan"? Some may think it sounds creepy, but it really makes the MOST sense when you consider Supernatural stories. I mean which makes more sense, Hundreds of years old Monster/Vampire meets young teen girl whose personality and everything about her exceeds his standards and falls hopelessly and pathetically in love with her? Yawn. Or, Ancient Vampire kidnaps a suitable young girl who meets his personal tastes and has a personality, and he molds her to fit his needs, desires, and morality over time.

(Check out "Demonic Submission" on Lit if you want to see this in action, its 30 chapters so far)

Anyways, hope she breaks away from that fated mate idea. She needs to get out and see the world, then get jaded and burn it to the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

Good chapter. I wonder what Tay is.She seems to be something other than human.Looking forward to the next chapter to see what happens next.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I'm dying for an update this is an amazing story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrackedChaos@CrackedChaos
Welcome to the Chaos! I'm an almost middle-aged woman trying to leave her mark on the writing community. I live in Northern Indiana with my army of pets. If you can have lengthy discussions about ATLA, Naruto, and Harry Potter, I can almost guarantee we'll be friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES