We Could Make a Better Porn Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed onto the middle of bed, lay back, and looked up at me, "Now, show me how you're going to shoot these scenes, Lance. Go ahead and record this with both cameras. I'll review the tapes to see if we need to make any adjustments to the set's lighting, fixed camera position, or microphone position."

I turned on the fixed camcorder and picked up the one I would be using. Turning on my camera, I focused it on Paige and started taping. She watched me closely as I moved around the bed. As she ran her hand slowly up her flat stomach to cup one of her wide-apart breasts, I followed her movement and zoomed in on her lovely chest.

"That's very good, Lance. That's exactly what I want you to do. Follow the subtle actions of the actors."

She spread her legs wide apart and ran her hand over the crotch of her skintight jeans. I followed her movements and filmed Paige slowly rubbing her denim-covered pussy. Moving back, I carefully framed her entire body in my lens. Zooming back in, I focused, momentarily, on her face and zoomed back out again. Circling around to the foot of the bed, I zoomed in between her widespread legs before returning my focus back to her face.

"That's exactly what I want you to do," Paige said approvingly. "Adele was right about you, Lance. You are a good cameraman. I think we're going to make a really good movie together!"

"And, I can't wait for my scene with you," I thought, as I looked through the viewfinder at her long, slender body.

Continuing to arrange our set, we placed a sofa at the far end of the basement and out of the line of sight of someone lying on the bed. We placed and focused a small camcorder at the sofa. "This camcorder will capture the POV's of the 'on deck' actors and actresses, while we're filming the main scenes with our professional-quality camcorders," Paige explained.

Adele and Holly came downstairs, a little later. With everyone gathered around, Holly said, "I really think we should shoot all three of our scenes on the same day, one right after the other. That way, there will be much less chance of someone getting an overpowering case of stage-fright, because they've had way too much time to think about their upcoming performance. Especially after they've watched the other couples doing their scenes together." She laughed nervously and added, "Especially me!"

We all laughed, and everyone admitted that we agreed with her.

Holly continued, "We've prepared more of a 'shooting schedule' than an actual script for the 'staged scenes' of the movie. We've talked it over, and we girls think we'll probably be too nervous to remember all of our memorized lines, anyway."

Everyone laughed and agreed with Holly again.

Paige took over and said, "Now, the plan is to record everyone arriving at the house and getting ready in the 'dressing rooms', before we shoot the three staged scenes. Fortunately, we have enough small camcorders to allow us to do that. We'll set up one near the door and one in each of the bedrooms we'll be using as dressing rooms. The quality of the recordings won't be quite as good as our professional-quality camcorders, of course, but that will add to the charm of the POV scenes of the movie."

Paige continued, "Then, we'll all go down to the set and record Adele and Drew's 'husband and wife' scene. After a quick clean up, we'll record Holly and Bill's 'husband and wife' scene. And last, but not least, Adele will take over Lance's camcorder to film him and me in a classic porn movie scene."

"Classic porn movie scene?" Drew interrupted, as everyone laughed.

"Yes," Paige said, smiling knowingly. "We're going to do a classic scene where the sophisticated, irresistible, older woman 'teaches' the young stud." She laughed and added, "Did I mention that the older woman is 'sophisticated and irresistible'?"

Everyone laughed, and I asked nervously, "But shouldn't you and I have a script for our scene together, Paige?"

"Don't you worry about it, dear," she said dismissively. "Just follow my lead and everything will be fine."

I tried to strike up a conversation with Paige about our scene together, while we were blocking the shots we would be filming. To my frustration, however, she showed no interest in talking to me about anything outside of the technical aspects of the movie.

"Yes, she certainly is a cool one!" I thought.

4

Drew and Bill smiled knowingly, whenever I ran into them at work during that long next week. But again, we didn't risk talking about our movie where we might be overheard. And the same thoughts kept running through my mind all week,"Are they going to chicken out? Are we really going to do this?!"

After that week of anticipation, I arrived at Adele and Drew's house on Saturday morning to shoot our movie. I was a little surprised to realize I was more excited than nervous about the whole thing.

"So, are you ready, Lance?" Drew asked at the door.

"Oh yeah! I'm a little nervous, but I'm ready," I said. "How about you and Adele? Are both of you still going to go through with this?"

"I think so," Drew answered. "She was nervous, but excited, when she left for the beauty parlor this morning. Actually, we both were, and I still am. She hasn't let me see her since she returned, but I think we're both going to be ready."

The two of us chatted until Bill arrived a few minutes later. After another round of greetings, Bill said, "I haven't seen Holly since she left for the beauty parlor with Adele. Are they here yet?"

"Oh yes," Drew laughed. "The women are all hiding in 'The Actresses Dressing Room' right now. But don't feel too bad, Bill, my wife wouldn't let me see her yet, either. She called me, just before they arrived, and told me to wait in the basement until they were in their dressing room. She said they have some surprises for us and don't want us to see them until they arrive on the set."

"Now that's interesting!" Bill said.

I just nodded my head and shrugged."Who knows what surprises Paige has in store for me today?!" I thought.

"Are you as nervous about this as I am, Drew?" Bill asked.

"Oh yeah," Drew said. "I'm every bit as nervous! But Adele and I should be O.K. How about you?"

"I should be O.K., once we get started," Bill conceded. "I shouldn't have too much trouble getting into it."

"Don't worry, Bill, the only one who shouldn't be nervous today is Lance," Drew laughed.

"Why shouldn't I be a little nervous?" I asked. "I've never had sex in front of other people before, and I've certainly never had first time sex with a woman in front of other people and a couple of movie cameras! Hell, I haven't even kissed Paige yet! At least you married guys are used to being with your wives."

The guys laughed, and Bill said, "Yeah, I guess you're right! This is going to be strange for all of us!"

"Except, maybe, for Paige," Drew laughed. "I don't think anything phases that woman!"

"Tell me about it," I sighed.

Everyone laughed, and Bill said, "Well, good luck, Lance!"

"Yeah, you'll probably need it more than us!" Drew added.

"Thanks guys," I said.

Near the door of the 'Actresses Dressing Room' we heard Paige cheerfully call out, "All right, girls, check your outfits and makeup one last time. Come on now! Let's get this show on the road!"

5

Paige looked stunning as she walked up to us, her sexy high-heels clicking away on the hallway's hardwood floor. Her hair and makeup were perfect. She had altered her natural strawberry-blonde hair color to a scarlet shade of red and had fluffed out her chin-length, bob hairstyle. Paige's nail polish even matched her coral-colored lip-gloss. As I stared, I realized that her copper-toned eye shadow and her mascara had been perfectly applied to highlight her beautiful, wide-set, dark-green eyes.

Paige was dressed in her version of a classy female movie director. She wore a shiny, creamy-white blouse and a tight, black mini-skirt that showed off her slender figure. Sheer-black, back-seamed, Cuban-heeled stockings and a pair of wicked, shiny-black, four-inch, high-heeled pumps completed the look. As she glanced down at her ever present clipboard, with her reading glasses perched on the tip of her pretty nose, Paige really did look every inch the sexy, no-nonsense movie director!

"All right, gentlemen, it's time for you to get changed," Paige said, in her businesswoman voice.

As we looked at her sheepishly and turned to go, Paige said to me, "No, not you, Lance. You come with me, please."

I looked at her in surprise, and she continued, "Change of plans. You've already seen me, and there's no harm in you seeing the wives before their husbands do. So grab your camera, I'm going to have you record some additional footage in the 'Actresses Dressing Room'."

"All right," I said, "give me a moment." I was going to keep my lined-shorts and pullover shirt on anyway, while I shot the two couple's scenes, so there was really no need for me to use the 'Actors Dressing Room'. I had only been going with the other guys because I had nothing else to do until we were ready to shoot the staged scenes of the movie.

Paige waited while I retrieved and readied my professional-quality camcorder. "I'm ready," I said, when I was finished.

"Good," was all she said, as she turned on her high-heels and continued back down the hallway.

"Are the ladies nervous?" I asked Paige, as I followed behind her."Paige certainly isn't nervous!" I observed.

"Of course!" Paige said. "But they'll both be fine. Their nerves really aren't much worse than they are on any other opening night."

"That's good," I said.

"And, what about you, dear?" Paige asked, turning and looking me over from head-to-toe.

"I'll be fine, Paige."

"Good," she said, before she turned away and continued clicking her high-heels down the hallway.

"She's a cool one!" I marveled.

Paige knocked on the door of the 'Actresses Dressing Room' and said, "Get ready girls, here we come!"

Adele and Holly both smiled and waived at the camera as I entered. "Hi, Lance!" they called out together.

"We're almost ready for our close-ups, CB!" Holly giggled.

"So, here we are with the ladies in their dressing room," Paige narrated. "Adele will be ready for her big scene in a few minutes."

Adele looked absolutely gorgeous as she sat there nervously checking, and re-checking, her clothing and makeup. She had, obviously, been to the hairdresser. Her natural dark-brown hair had been dyed jet-black and coiffured into a short, sassy crop-cut. As I filmed Adele, I realized her makeup had also been perfectly applied. Her nail polish matched her dark-red lip-gloss, and her smoky eye makeup gave her dark eyes a seductive smoldering look.

Adele had chosen to wear an elegant, opaque, shiny-white peignoir for her upcoming scene with her husband. The contrast between her dark-tan skin and the shiny-white gown was stunning, and the hint of the secret creamy-white tan lines at her cleavage added even more to her allure. I tried in earnest to capture her considerable beauty with my camera.

"Wow, Adele, I love your new hairdo!" I blurted out.

"Why, thank you, Lance!" Adele said. "Did you hear that girls? Some men actually notice a woman's hair without having to be prompted."

I suddenly realized I would have to be a little more careful with my complements to the married women. The last thing I wanted was to get their husbands upset that day. After all, I was the only young single guy there, and I really wanted to stay there!

"Drew is going to love your new look," I added.

"You're absolutely right, dear," Paige chimed in. "He's going to love it!"

Turning to Holly, Paige said, "Holly has finished changing and putting on her makeup, but she'll just have to sit patiently and wait until we're ready to film her big scene." Turning to face the camera directly, Paige added, "But that's what it's like on a movie set. For the actors and actresses, it's a lot of sitting and waiting."

Holly looked really sexy. I could see she had gone all out at the hairdressers. She had changed from looking like an older version of a light-brown, longhaired schoolgirl, to being an out-and-out platinum-blonde bombshell! Her creamy eye shadow set off her bright-blue eyes and her nail polish matched her sexy, hot-pink lip-gloss. The contrast between her old and new look was truly startling!

Holly had chosen to wear a classic bra, panties, and garter belt set for her big scene. Her matching sheer-black stockings accented her sexy, shiny-black, satin lingerie. With her new hairdo and color, Holly looked every inch the classic platinum-blonde bombshell! Holly smiled self-consciously at the camcorder as I filmed her from several angles. Believe me, I took my time filming her sexy legs in the slutty, four-inch, high-heeled sandals she was wearing!

"Bill is going to love your new blonde bombshell look," I said.

"Yes, he will!" Paige added. "Be careful, Holly, or he'll be trying to sneak you off to the guest bedroom before we have a chance to film your scene together."

Drawing my attention back to Adele, Paige said, "Just relax and enjoy your scene with your husband, Adele. And remember, Drew will probably be more nervous than you. You'll probably have to help him get over his stage fright."

"You're probably right, Paige," Adele said, looking up at her older friend.

"That's right," Paige said. "Let's do the scene just like we've planned. The two of you need to concentrate on each other and ignore the rest of us. Lance and I will be moving around you, but we won't say or do anything unless one of you talks to us first. So, are you ready for your close-up, Adele?"

"Yes, I'm as ready as I'll ever be!" Adele laughed nervously.

"You can do it!" Holly said. "But I'm glad that you and Drew are going first today. It will make it a lot easier for Bill and me, when it's our turn."

"That's the spirit!" Paige said.

Turning to the camera, Paige said, "Please escort the guys to the set now, Lance. The ladies will be making their grand entrance in a couple of minutes."

"I really should complement Paige before I go," I thought."After all, I did already complement the other women."

"You look really stunning, Paige," I said. "You're the hottest movie director I've ever seen, or heard of."

Paige beamed, licked her lips seductively, and said, "I know, dear. But thanks for saying so."

"You're welcome," I finished.

I walked down the hall, knocked on the door of the 'Actors Dressing Room', and said, "It's time to go, guys. The ladies will be ready in a couple of minutes."

Drew and Bill came out wearing short silk pajamas and robes that were appropriate for their 'loving husband and wife' scenes. "We're ready!" they said in unison, as they smiled nervously and gave the thumbs-up sign for the camera.

"Your wives are a little nervous about this," I told them. "You may need to calm them down, just a little, when they come to the set in a few minutes." I reasoned,"If the guys know they'll have to calm down their wives, it should help them forget about their own anxieties."

Everything appeared to be ready as I looked around our basement movie set. There was a mountain of pillows piled up along the far side of the bed and a stack of fresh linens in the corner. We had decided to forgo any alcohol on the set, but the table near the sofa was laid out with soft drinks, bottled water, and snacks.

Thankfully, Paige escorted the wives onto the set before either of their husbands had had time to look around, think about what was going to happen, and worry themselves into an anxiety attack. As I double-checked my camcorder, I realized, to my surprise, that I wasn't nervous anymore. It was probably because I had to concentrate on my camera work and didn't have much time to think about anything else.

I moved behind the husbands and focused my camera for an over-the-shoulder shot of the basement stairs. The women arrived at the top of the stairs, and Paige called out with a flourish, "And, here come are our lovely actresses!"

Paige waved and smiled for the camera as she started down the stairs. She really vamping it up, tossing aside her clipboard, placing her glasses on top of her hair, and prancing her way down in her short mini-skirt and those wicked, high-heeled pumps.

"That woman can really turn it on and off!" I thought, as I worked the camcorder.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Paige turned and posed like a fashion model. Pointing everyone's attention back up to the top of the stairs, she said, "And here's our next leading lady!" as Holly made her grand entrance.

Holly was clearly nervous, but she waved and smiled as she sashayed her way down the stairs. She wore a sheer-black robe over her classic-black lingerie, and the robe enhanced her platinum-blonde bombshell look even more! Again, I took my time capturing her slow decent in those sexy stockings and slutty high-heeled sandals. Everyone whistled and applauded as Bill ran up to her, took her hand, and escorted her away when she reached the bottom of the stairs.

Paige pointed everyone's attention back up to the top of the stairs and said, "And here's the leading lady who will be perform first today!" as Adele made her entrance.

Adele was visibly nervous. She gave us a smile and a self-conscious little wave before she came down the stairs. Adele had put on a long, opaque, shiny-white robe. It perfectly matched her gown and made her look like a blushing bride on her wedding night.

Noticing, for the first time, her shiny-white satin, low-heeled pumps, I thought,"I'll bet those really are her wedding shoes!"

Everyone whistled and applauded again, and Drew took Adele's hand as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

With everyone finally on the set, Paige called out, "Now, may I have your attention, please?"

I pointed my camcorder at Paige and she continued, "Holly and Bill, please make yourselves comfortable over there on the sofa."

Turning towards Adele and Drew, she said, "And to make the two of you more comfortable, I'm going to get more comfortable myself."

Having said that, Paige began to unbutton her blouse. I moved around in front of her with my camcorder as everyone whistled and clapped again. Paige smiled knowingly and removed her blouse as if it were the most natural thing in the world to do in front of a camera. Setting her blouse aside, she unclipped the front of her shiny, black-satin bra and took it off in the same unhurried, unaffected manner.

My eyes were drawn to the long, thick, rosy-pink nipples capping her firm-looking breasts."My gawd! Look at what she's been hiding under her bra! Those juicy-looking nipples stick out like bullets!" I thought.

"Now, is everyone a little more comfortable?" Paige asked, as she posed topless to a chorus of appreciative whistles, laughter, and applause.

"Good!" Paige continued, "Then I'll turn on the music, and Adele and Drew can start their scene whenever they're ready."

6

Aiming the camera at Adele and Drew as they talked quietly together, I waited for them to walk over to the well-lit bed."Adele would be almost as tall as Drew if she wore high high-heeled shoes," I realized."They really do make a handsome couple."

I glanced over at Paige while I waited for our 'cast members' to start their scene. Once again, my eyes were drawn down to her long, rosy-pink nipples."My gawd!" I thought."It's going to be hard for me to concentrate with those things sticking out like that!"

Forcing my attention back to my viewfinder, I saw that Drew still had his arms around his wife as they whispered to each other. With soft, light-classical music playing in the background, Paige, at last, walked over to the couple. She asked quietly, "Are you two ready, or do yon need a little more time?"