We Could Make a Better Porn Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill dove forward onto his wife, and she thrashed and giggled wildly beneath him. They rolled around on the bed, kissing, cuddling, and laughing.

At last, Bill gently flipped Holly onto her back and sat up beside her. "I want to look at you," he said.

"You want to look at what?" Holly teased.

"I want to look at you. I want to look at your hot, sexy body."

"You can see me," Holly teased again.

"I want to see even more of you," Bill said, as he gently spread his wife's sexy, stocking-clad legs. "I want you to spread your legs wide apart so I can really see you."

"Oooooh!" Holly wailed and tried to close her legs.

"What are you doing?" Bill laughed, as he held his wife's beautiful legs captive. "Why can't I look at you?"

Holly giggled uncontrollably. She finally gasped, "Oooooh! You can look at me! Just don't be such a..., such a.... Oh, I don't know!"

"Such a what?" Bill teased, as he ran his fingers gently over his wife's naked, hairless cunt.

"Come here!" Holly said, stretching her arms out to her husband. "I'll think of something later!"

Bill leaned down and Holly grabbed him to pull herself up into his arms. Bill kissed her hard on the mouth as they passionately embraced. He ran his hands all over his wife's back, ass, and thighs. Reaching further down, Bill ran his hands all over her sexy, stocking-clad legs. Moving his hands back up to her shoulders, they held a kiss as Bill slowly laid Holly back down on the bed.

Stretching himself out alongside his wife, Bill pulled Holly against him and pressed his hand to her breast. Quickly, he moved his exploring hand down her flat stomach, past her navel, to her hairless pubic mound. He slowly massaged her smooth, naked vulva with his palm and fingers, and Holly reached down and took her husband's hard cock in hand. Sharing a long kiss, they fondled and stimulated each other as their legs intertwined.

Finally breaking their kiss, Bill took Holly's shoulders and pressed her down onto the bed. He gave his wife another kiss, leaned back and knelt between her slender, widespread legs. She reached down, grasped his hard shaft, and quickly aligned it with the entrance to her waiting pussy. Holly threw back her head and moaned, as Bill mounted and penetrated her in one long, slow thrust.

Holly wrapped her slender arms and legs around her husband, as he slowly pumped his hard cock in-and-out of her. Ever so slowly, he increased the speed of his strokes until they were both breathing fast. Bill maintained a strong, steady rhythm as Holly rolled her head from side-to-side and moaned.

Bill never slowed his pace as her moans grew louder and louder. Holly alternated locking and unlocking her ankles around his back, and clutching and releasing her arms around his shoulders, as he pumped his cock in-and-out of her slit. Bill was breathing hard and Holly was gasping for breath as he drove his erection deep inside of her.

Holly threw back her head and gripped Bill's shoulders, as she grunted and convulsed beneath him. I filmed her legs tighten around him and her toes clench in her slutty sandals, as she thrashed about in pleasure."Thank gawd for open-toed shoes!" I thought, as I captured the erotic footage."I think Adele's feet were in view when she orgasmed, but it's too late to worry about it now. I just hope I got it on film too."

Spasm after spasm shook Holly's body as Bill ground his cock deep inside of her. Their groans filled the room as their entwined bodies bucked and twitched in ecstasy. Holly groaned one last time and slowly focused her eyes on her husband. He gently brushed Holly's hair away from her face, all the while remaining embedded deep inside of her.

"I love you," Holly whispered.

"I love you," Bill whispered back.

I stepped back, and Paige signaling me to turn my camcorder towards her again. "That was fantastic!" Paige whispered into the lens. "Now, let's give Holly and Bill some privacy. Meanwhile, we'll find out what our other married couple thought about this scene."

Switching off the camcorder above the bed, Paige walked away from the set.

8

"So, what did you two think?" Paige asked Adele and Drew, as the couple rose from the sofa.

"That was hot!" Drew said.

"It was hot!" Adele agreed. "They didn't look at all nervous!"

"It was a great scene!" Paige laughed. "I'm sure watching the two of you go first helped them to relax and get into the right mood for their scene."

"And it looked like you captured all of it, Lance," Paige said, turning to face my camera.

"I think so," I allowed.

Holly and Bill were all smiles when they joined us. They, too, were pleased with their scene.

Adele and Paige laughed as they hugged and congratulated Holly on her performance, while Drew gave Bill a hearty slap on the shoulder as the men shook hands.

"That was fantastic!" Paige said. "This movie is going to much better than I had ever hoped!"

Everyone excitedly chimed in their agreement, as I continued to record their reactions.

"You'll have to excuse Lance and me now," Paige said at last. "We have to get ready for our scene together."

"Here, let me take the camera, Lance," Adele said.

"Break a leg!" Drew called out.

"Yeah, break a leg!" Bill chimed in, as the guys laughed and winked at me.

"Well, here we go!" I thought.

"'Break a leg' is an expression from the theater," Paige explained, as she quickly stripped the bed and replaced the linen and pillows. "I'm sure no one ever says that on a movie set."

"I can't believe she's so cool about this," I thought for the hundredth time.

With the set cleaned up again and the background music changed to light, instrumental jazz, Paige took a final moment to check her hair and makeup. Satisfied with the results, she walked briskly up to me. Adele trailed right behind her with the camcorder.

"Now, young man, it's time for that lesson I promised you," Paige said. She was a tall woman, and her wicked, high-heeled pumps made her even taller. Paige actually towered over me by about two inches as she stood in front of me.

"All right," I said, looking up into her eyes. I had expected Paige to put her blouse and bra back on, or at least her blouse, before our scene together. But she remained topless, like it was the most natural thing in the world. She even kept her half-frame reading glasses perched on top of her head.

"Aren't... aren't you going to get dressed?" I stammered.

"Why, dear? Is that a problem?"

"No, but.... No," I trailed off.

"Good. Then come with me, dear," Paige said imperiously, taking my hand and leading me towards the bed.

"She really gets off on being in charge," I realized.

Releasing my hand as we reached the side of the bed, Paige looked me in the eye and said, "Now, let's get that shirt off, young man."

As I pulled off my shirt, Paige turned and looked directly into Adele's camera lens. She said, "I think it's important for experienced women, like myself, to pass on some of their knowledge to inexperienced young men like Lance. After all, every young man needs to learn how to please a woman, and who could possibly be a better teacher than an experienced woman?"

Turning to me, Paige said, "Today I'm going to teach you how to please a woman with your mouth, young man. And if you learn Lesson No. 1 really well, we might even go on to Lesson No. 2 today. Would you like that, dear?"

"Yes, Paige, I'd really like that."

"Good. Then let's get started."

Turing back to the camera, Paige said, "The first thing I'm going to teach Lance is how to properly kiss a woman. Every man thinks he knows how to kiss a woman, but very few men do it well."

Turning back to me, she said, "Are you ready for your first lesson, young man?"

"Yes, I think I'm ready. What should I do first?"

Paige gave me her superior little smile and said, "First, stand directly in front of me and place your hands lightly on my hips."

"Like this?" I asked, following her explicit directions.

"Yes, just like that," she said, studying my face. "Now look into my eyes. Eye contact is very important."

"You have beautiful eyes," I said truthfully.

Paige smile widened. She said, "Very good, dear! I can see you're a quick study. Now, tilt your head a little and slowly offer me your lips. But don't kiss me. It's important that the woman meet you half-way for the first kiss."

"Like this?" I asked, puckering up and offering her my lips.

"Yes, that's very good. Now, wait for me to complete the kiss."

Paige looked closely at me before she leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips. She held the kiss for a long moment, pulled slowly away, and said, "Very good. Now look into my eyes again."

"You really do have beautiful eyes, Paige. Dark-green eyes are very rare, you know."

"Very good, Lance!" she smiled. "Now, that you've established some intimacy with the woman, with a respectful boundary, you can initiate a complete kiss."

"Like this?" I said, as I leaned in and kissed her softly on the mouth.

"Yes, just like that," she said, after we held that kiss for a long moment. "You really are a quick study."

Turning to face the camera, Paige said, "This lesson is going very well, so far. Now, I think it's time to work on some of the finer points of kissing."

Turning to me, she said, "After you've kisses a woman tenderly, like you just did, you can hold her closer."

"Like this?" I asked, as I gently took her in my arms and pulled her slender body against me.

"Yes, just like this, dear. This is very good. Now you can kiss me again, a little more forcefully, and hold the kiss for a longer time."

I felt Paige's thick, erect nipples poking into my chest, as I held her. Those prominent nipples were a distraction, but I looked into her eyes and followed her instructions. Paige put her arms around me and we held that next kiss for a long time.

"That was very good," she said, as we broke our kiss.

Turning towards the camera, Paige said, "Now, we're going to cover another one of the finer points of kissing."

Turning back to me, she said, "Kissing is much more important in establishing intimacy with a woman than most men realize. Now that you're holding me, and we've kissed on the mouth, you should kiss me softly on my cheeks and neck. If you do that well, most women will let you know, subtly, that they want you to proceed to the next level of intimacy."

"All right," I said, as I softly kissed her cheek, pulled her a little closer and kissed her cheek again. I turned my head, kissed her other cheek, and pulled her still closer.

"I love your perfume," I whispered, as kissed her cheek again. Bending my head, I softly kiss her neck. I kissed her neck several times and lowered my head to kiss her shoulder.

"Very good, Lance!" Paige cooed. "Very, very good! A woman can never hear enough compliments. I think you've mastered this material."

Pulling away, Paige turned to the camera and said, "That went extremely well! Much better than I had expected! Now, I think it's time to go on to the next section of today's lesson."

"Is that the entire part of the lesson devoted to kissing?" I asked innocently.

"Yes, dear," Paige said, a hint of annoyance in her voice. She arched an eyebrow, as she turned to face me.

"But what about the French-kiss? Aren't we going to cover that in today's lesson?"

Paige looked at me in surprise and hesitated before answering, "Well, some would consider that to be part of an advanced lesson, dear. But we can cover that today, if you like."

"Oh, I'd definitely like to cover the French-kiss today, Paige. But you're the teacher. It's entirely up to you to make up the lesson plan."

Paige smiled and said, "Well, we probably should cover the French-kiss today, Lance. Especially since you've expressed such an interest in it."

Turning to the camera, she said, "It's always gratifying for to a teacher to have such an enthusiastic young student."

Turning to me, Paige said, "All right, dear, let's teach you the French-kiss. Please place your hands on my hips again, just like you did before. Come on now, we still have other material to cover today."

I place my hands on Paige's hips, looked into her eyes, and waited.

Paige continued, "Now, it goes without saying, if the woman initiates the French-kiss, the man need only accept her tongue and reciprocate in kind. The woman will usually initiate this type of kiss by pressing the tip of her tongue to her partner's lips. All the man needs to do is to open his lips and accept her tongue inside his mouth. Now, are you ready to try it, dear?"

"Yes, I'm ready," I said, tilting my head to offer her my lips.

"Very good," she said, pressing her lips against mine, as I pulled her close.

She pressed the tip of her tongue against my closed lips and slowly licked. As I slowly opened my lips, she pushed her tongue inside my mouth and touched my tongue with her own. I met her gentle thrust and pressed back until our tongues were entwined in her mouth. We held that kiss for a long, long time.

Finally breaking the kiss, Paige pulled back and said, "That was very good, Lance. Very good, indeed! But it's a bit more complicated if the man wants to initiate the French, or tongue-kiss."

Bending her head towards me, she said, "Now, kiss me again, Lance. But this time open your mouth, just a little, and lightly touch my lips with the tip of your tongue."

"Like this?" I asked, leaning forward. Holding our kiss for a few seconds, I barely touched her lips with my extended tongue."

Paige leaned her head back and said, "Yes, just like that. And, remember, young man, you mustn't try to force a French-kiss on a woman. If a woman doesn't respond to the tip of your tongue, go back to giving her a normal kiss."

"I think I understand, Paige. But what should I do if she does respond to the tip of my tongue on her lips? What then?"

"Then, you should feel free follow the woman's lead, dear. Come on now, let's try it again. I'll demonstrate."

I kissed Paige again, held the kiss for several seconds, and touched her lips with the tip of my tongue. She responded by parting her lips and slowly extended her tongue deep into my mouth. I touched her tongue with mine, and we took long turns sliding our tongues back-and-forth in each other's mouths.

When we finally broke our long French-kiss, Paige looked into my eyes and said softly, "I think you've mastered this material too, Lance."

"Thank you, Paige. So, what are you going to teach me next?"

Paige smiled. She gently removed my arms from around her, turned towards the camera, and said, "And now it's time for the next segment of today's lesson."

Turning to me, she said, "As I told you earlier, Lance, Lesson No. 1 is all about learning how to please a woman with your mouth. You've mastered the basic kissing segment of today's lesson, as well as the extra French-kissing material. Now, it's time for me to teach you how to please a woman by pampering her breasts with your mouth. Would you like that, dear?"

I thought I heard a female giggle, accompanied by some male laughter, in the background. I said, "Oh, yes! I'd definitely like to learn that!"

"Then, come over here, young man," Paige said, as she took my hand.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Now, pick me up and lay me down in the middle of the bed."

"All right," I said, as I lifted her up in my arms and gently laid her down, right where the fixed camcorder would be focused on her face.

As I looked down at her expectantly, Paige turned her face to the fixed camcorder and said, "Everyone considers touching a woman's breasts the next level of intimacy. It's often euphemistically called 'getting to Second Base'."

Turning to look at me, she said, "Now, Lance, I'm going to teach you how to please and excite a woman by touching her breasts with your mouth. You are not to use your hands at all during this segment of today's lesson, only your mouth. Do you understand so far, young man?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good. Then, let's proceed. The first thing I want you to do is to gently kiss my chest above my breasts. Please do that right now, Lance."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, as I stretched myself out alongside her slender body. Leaning down, I planted a single gentle kiss in the middle of her chest, right between her neck and breasts.

"Very good," she said, as I raised my head, looked at her face, and waited for my next instruction.

I was happy to verify that Adele and her camera were nearly hidden from view in the deep shadows around the bed, and soon forgot she was even there.

"Now kiss me again, just like that, and slowly kiss your way down to the tops of my breasts," Paige continued. "And again, dear, do it without using your hands."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, as I bent my head to the task. Very slowly, I planted gentle kisses from Paige's neck down to the tops of her breasts. I licked my lips as I kissed her smooth, pale skin, leaving a trail of moisture behind with each kiss.

"Very good," she said, as I raised my head again. "You follow instructions well, Lance. Now, I want you to kiss my breasts directly. I want you to start around the perimeter of each breast and work your way slowly inward towards my nipples. And I want you to alternate between my breasts while you're kissing them. Do you think you can do that, dear?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said, as I went back to work. I did exactly as she instructed and planted wet kisses around the outside of her breasts. I alternated back-and-forth between her breasts as I got closer and closer to her long, thick nipples. I planted a small, tight circle of wet kisses around each of Paige's prominent nipples and leaned back to look into her eyes.

"Very, very good!" Paige said, smiling up at me. "Now, I want you to kiss my sensitive nipples. I want you to kiss each nipple very gently and then stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said. Bending my head, I planted a long, gentle wet kiss on her right nipple, barely opening my lips around its thickness, before moving on to her left nipple.

"That was very good, Lance. You really do follow instructions well! Now, I want you to gently suck on both of my nipples. But no teeth and no biting. I expect you to be very gentle. Do you think you can do that, dear?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said, gently sucking her long, right nipple into my mouth. I took my time, wetting my lips and gently licking it with my tongue before sucking it slowly into my mouth. As I finished, I gently blew on her swollen teat. I watched it stiffen even more, and her surrounding little Braille bumps become even more prominent, before moving over to her other breast.

"That was very good, Lance!" she breathed, as I finally finished. "You've definitely mastered this material as well!"

"Thank you, ma'am. So, what are you going to teach me next?"

Paige hesitated before answering, "You've done very well today, Lance. But I think you should practice sucking my nipples a little more before we move on to the rest of this lesson. All right, young man?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I smiled to myself and took one of her succulent nipples between my lips. I took my time, alternating from one to the other, as I licked her swollen, rosy-pink nipples and sucked them slowly into my mouth. I laved her swollen nipple generously with my tongue, feeling them grow even stiffer before I pulled them into my mouth with my lips. Paige placed her hands on the back of my head and gently stroked my hair, as I suckled her breasts. Again, I blew on both of her hard, wet teats before, at last, lifting my face from her bosom.

"That was very good, Lance," she whispered softly, as she smiled and looked up into my eyes.

"Thank you, ma'am. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. What's next in your lesson plan?"