We Could Make a Better Porn Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just stay right there, sugar," she said, smiling down at me.

Paige threw her stocking-clad leg carefully across my body and straddled my waist. Reaching back between her widespread thighs, she found my shaft and maneuvered herself into position to mount me. Satisfied we were in alignment, Paige smiled and slowly impaled her wet cunt on my manhood.

With my erection buried to the hilt in her tight pussy, Paige leaned forward and kissed me hard on the mouth. I snaked my tongue between her lips and cupped both of her firm breasts in my hands. Her erect nipples pressed hard into my palms, as she began to rock slowly back-and-forth on my cock. Paige and I established a slow, steady rhythm. I pushed my tongue deep inside her mouth every time she rocked forward and pulled her tight pussy up the length of my cock. She, in turn, pushed back with her tongue and plunged it into my mouth when she rocked back to take the full length of my shaft deep inside her warm cunt.

I ran a hand slowly over her thigh and ass, and Paige ground her pelvis into me. Her breath quickened, and she steadily increased the speed of her sensuous oscillations on my shaft. I could feel the perspiration forming on her warm skin. She pulled her mouth away from mime and began to pant.

Pressing her hands into my shoulders, Paige looked down at me as she rocked back-and-forth, faster and faster, on my hard cock. Her breath was ragged and her eyes unfocused, as she impaled herself, again and again, on the full length of my shaft. I could feel the head of my cock bottoming out in her wet pussy at the end of her down-strokes. She moaned and closed her eyes, as I ran my hands slowly over her sweaty breasts and tweaked her long nipples with my fingers.

Suddenly, Paige groaned and shuttered, as her wet pussy clamped down hard on my cock. She lurched, convulsed, and groaned again, as I held her sweating body upright on top of me. With a still louder groan, Paige spasmed hard once again.

Paige's body finally relaxed. She collapsed into my arms with my hard cock still buried deep inside of her. She was covered with sweat as she laid her head on my shoulder and slowly caught her breath. I gently rocked my hips and nudged my cock in-and-out of Paige's warm wet pussy, keeping myself hard while she recovered.

Lifting her head, at last, Paige whispered, "You haven't cum yet, have you, sugar?"

"Not yet. Are you ready for more?"

Paige giggled, looked down at me, and said, "Of course I am, sugar. Aunt Paige said she'd take real good care of you, didn't she?"

"Yes, she did," I laughed.

Paige laughed and said, "Then, let's change positions. My legs are a little shaky from being on top for so long."

"All right, Paige. Hang on while I roll us over."

I put one arm tightly around her shoulders and my other hand on her ass, insuring that my hard cock would stay buried deep inside of her when we moved. Holding each other tight, I rolled Paige onto her back in one swift, smooth motion.

"That went well!" she breathed, looking up at me after our maneuver.

"Yes, it did," I said. Slowly, I began to pump my cock in-and-out of her again. "Are your legs still shaky?"

"Just a little," Paige said.

"Well then, let's get you in a position where you can rest them for a while," I laughed.

"What do you mean?!" she asked in confusion.

"Let's try this."

Page watched, wide eyed, as I slowly withdrew my hard cock from her wet pussy. I quickly gathered up some extra pillows, from the pile alongside of the bed, and made a long, high pile along side of her.

"I think we're ready now," I said, as I rolled Paige onto her knees and laid her slender torso on the pillows.

"How's that?" I asked, inspecting my work.

Paige's chest lay across the tops of the pillows, her legs were spread just wide enough apart, and her warm pussy was in the perfect location for me to penetrate her doggie-style.

"This is comfortable," she smiled. "I didn't realize you were serious about having me all three ways, sugar."

"Oh, yes I am."

I moved behind her, carefully avoiding the wickedly long, spiked heels of those sexy pumps she still wore. Reaching back between her legs, Paige located my hard-on and guided me to the entrance of her slit. I thrust slowly forward and heard her long sigh, as I entered her wet pussy in one easy motion.

"Now, you just rest your legs for a while, Paige," I said playfully. Slowly, I began to rock back-and-forth while I ran my hands all over her back and shapely ass.

She laughed and blew me a kiss, as I pumped my cock in-and-out of her in long slow strokes. Moving my hands to her narrow waist, I increased my tempo and enjoyed the sensation of bumping against Paige's ass cheeks at the end of each forward stroke.

"This is nice," she breathed, lolling her head back on the big pile of pillows, while I rhythmically probed the depths of her womb with my hard-on.

Leaning forward, I slowly slid my hands under Paige's slender frame. The pillows were solid enough to support our weight, as I cupped both of her firm breasts. With her thick nipples pressing hard against my palms, I altered my movement to nudge her slender body back-and-forth with each in-and-out stroke of my cock. Paige's already hard nipples grew even harder, and ground into my palms, with each penetrating thrust.

Paige began to moan and rock herself back-and-forth. I let her set the new rhythm of our steady coupling. Breathing hard, she clutched at the pillows and ground her firm breasts into my hands, skewering her warm pussy on my cock. My strokes became shorter, as Paige's increased to the point where she was literally lunging back-and-forth on my hard-on.

Panting hard, moaning, and sweating, Paige pushed herself back onto my rock-hard cock and shuttered. Groaning loudly, she rocked forward and pushed back hard, impaling herself to the hilt on my hard-on again. I thrust forward, and her wet cunt clamped down tight on my erection. She groaned, spasmed, and, at last, lay still.

Paige sighed as her slender body went limp and slipped forward on the pillows. She sighed again, her back glistened with sweat, her hair damp, and her firm breasts wet and slippery in my hands. I began to slowly rock my hips back-and-forth again, and she turned her head to look back at me.

"That was so intense," she breathed, a look of satisfaction on her sweaty face.

"I know," I smiled.

"And you're still going strong, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am," I answered, continuing to steadily pump my hard cock in-and-out of her wet pussy.

"So, what do you want Aunt Paige to do now, sugar?" She asked playfully.

I laughed with delight, realizing she wanted to continue."Aunt Paige, again?!" I thought."Well, why not, if that's the game she wants to play!"

"Right now, I want Aunt Paige to lie down flat on her back. I want her legs spread and I want her hand guiding my cock deep inside of her tight little pussy!"

"Oh!" she gasped.

"That's right, Aunt Paige," I continued patiently. "Now, get on your back and spread those long legs really wide for me. Display your pretty little pussy for me. I want to see you lying there with your legs spread and you looking up at me while you wait for me to mount you again."

"Oh, really?!" she breathed, rolling off the pillows onto her butt and scooting away like an upside down spider.

"Yes, really," I laughed, looking down as she propped herself up on her elbows, wide-eyed and breathing hard.

"Now, Aunt Paige, let's get all these extra pillows out of the way so we have room for you to spread your legs really wide for me."

I started to demolish the big pile of pillows Paige had been lying on. Paige stared at me, open-mouthed, before she giggled and tossed the last of the extra pillows aside herself. Moving to the center of the bed, she leaned back on her elbows, tossed her head, pulled her knees back, and spread her long legs really wide, brazenly displaying her pretty little pussy to me.

"Is this what you want your Aunt Paige to do?" she breathed seductively.

"Oh, yeah!" I smiled.

"Then what are you waiting for, sugar? Come to Aunt Paige!" she laughed, and tossed her head again.

My hard-on throbbed as I knelt between Paige's long legs and looked down at her glistening pussy.

"Come on now. Come to Aunt Paige, sugar," She breathed, reaching out for my rock-hard cock.

I moved in close and Paige grasped my erection with her slender hand. She firmly guided my cock to the entrance of her wet slit. I leaned forward, put my weight on my elbows, kissed her hard on the mouth, and mounted her in one smooth motion.

Pumping in-and-out of her in long, steady strokes, I pushed my tongue deep into Paige's mouth. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and held on tight as I pistoned my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her wet cunt.

"That's it, sugar," she whispered, over and over again. "Come for Aunt Paige. Come now for your Aunt Paige, sugar."

I was breathing hard and could feel the blood rushing through my veins, as I thrust my throbbing erection in-and-out of Paige. She, too, was breathing hard, her face flushed bright red. She began to roll her head from side-to-side, her eyelids fluttering. Throwing her head back, Paige groaned loudly and spasmed hard beneath me. As her cunt clutched at my cock, I thrust deep inside of her, shuttered, and shot my load of hot cum deep inside of her. We both convulsed hard again, and yet again, until we were finally sated.

Paige's body relaxed and lay still. I kissed her softly on the lips and laid my head on her shoulder. She put her arms around me, and we held each other quietly while our breathing slowly returned to normal.

With my cock, at last, softening inside her, I kissed Paige gently, leaned back, and slowly withdrew myself from her slender body. Looking down, I saw my white cum slowly dripping out of her red, swollen pussy onto the sheets. Paige smiled affectionately as I sat down beside her and put my arm around her narrow waist.

"My gawd!" I realized."She's still wearing her reading glasses on top of her head!"

"Wow! That was hot!" and a chorus of other comments and applause greeted us, while Paige and I looked into each other's eyes. As Paige's mouth opened to form a silent "O", I realized that both of us had forgotten all about the other people in the basement.

Adele and Holly rushed up to Paige with squeals and giggles. I watched in dazed amazement as the three women embraced. Paige turned to me and squeezed my hand before she was completely overwhelmed by the other women's attention.

I moved off the bed and saw Drew and Bill standing nearby. They were staring at the three women, glazed expressions on their faces. No one paid any more attention to me, so I took the opportunity to pick up my shorts and go into the bathroom to wash up.

10

Returning to the set, I was surprised to see Adele and Drew pawing at each other on the bed. Holly and Bill stood nearby, wrapped tightly in each other's arms. Paige turned to me and said, "Our last scene got the married couples all hot and bothered again, sugar. Look at them!"

"I can see that," I laughed, slipping my arms around Paige's slender waist and kissing her cheek. "Adele and Drew haven't even changed the sheets!"

"Oh my gawd, you're right! They're rolling around in our wet spot!" Paige cried. "Quick, sugar, grab the camera! We should be recording this!"

"She's right!" I thought."We should be recording this!"

Grabbing the camera, I turned it on and began filming the married couples' impromptu performances. I was just in time to record Drew kneeling between his wife's widespread thighs, preparing to mount her. I adjusted my camera angle and filmed Adele fumbling between her legs in frantic search of her husband's erection. Grasping her prize, Adele pulled Drew forward and shoved his cock into her eager pussy.

Adele gasped as Drew thrust his cock inside her cunt to the hilt. Pinning his wife's lovely body to the bed, his hands pressed down on her shoulders, Drew rammed his cock in-and-out of her in long, fast strokes.

I glanced up to see what Holly and Bill were doing, as they walked right in front of my camcorder. To my surprise, Bill picked up his wife and tossed her onto the bed, right next to the first couple. Paying no attention to Adele and Drew, Bill crawled between his wife's lovely legs and spread them wide apart. Holly stared up, wide-eyed and open-mouthed, as Bill moved forward and impaled her in one quick motion. Holly whooped loudly as Bill buried his cock deep inside her pussy. Bill quickly raised Holly's ankles onto his shoulders, and she squealed, again, in delight.

"It's a good thing we're using a sturdy platform bed," I thought."Otherwise, these frisky married couples could cause some serious damage to the set today!"

Paige caught my eye and signaled me to circle the bed with my camera. She, obviously, wanted me to film the two couples from all angles. I nodded my understanding of her signal, and she laughed, clapped her hands in delight, and blew me a kiss.

No one had gotten completely dressed after their initial scenes. Nor had the married women had time to get completely undressed before their husbands had dragged them back to the bed. Adele was still wearing her shiny-white robe, albeit completely open in front and bunched up behind her back. Holly was still wearing her sheer-black robe, also completely open in front.

The two women contrasted beautifully, lying next to each other. Adele with her curvaceous figure, short black hair, and white lingerie, and Holly with her more slender figure, long platinum-blonde hair, and black lingerie, complemented each other quite well.

I stood at the foot of the bed, panning the camera back-and-forth between the two couples and filming the husbands happily pumping away in their wives pussies. Eventually, the wives caught each other's eye and began to laugh and giggle self-consciously. Adele and Holly reached out and took each other's hand, while Drew and Bill paid no attention to each other at all.

The two women were soon laughing uncontrollably, and their husbands finally noticed each other. Making eye contact, Drew and Bill both laughed and high-fived each other.

"I think we need to get our wives' minds back on their husbands," Drew laughed.

"Oh, yeah?" Bill said. "How do we do that?"

"Well, I think, maybe, a new position is in order," answered Drew. "What do you think?"

"What do you have in mind?" Bill asked.

"Doggie-style?" Drew inquired.

"Yeah, doggie-style sounds good," Bill said.

I continued panning back-and-forth between the two couples. Nearly simultaneously, the husbands leaned back away, pulled their penises out of their wives pussies, and flipped the women over onto their hands and knees. Adele and Holly, however, still watched each other. The wives continued to laugh and giggle at each other, as their husbands mounted them again.

The men thrust away behind their wives, driving their erections in-and-out of their women's pussies with long, steady strokes. The wives were clearly enjoying themselves, but paying more attention to each other than to their husbands. Bill tugged firmly on Holly's long, platinum-blonde hair, steering her face away from Adele. But, to the annoyance off their husbands, the two women continued to exchange glances and giggles.

"I think we need to change positions again," Drew said to Bill.

"You're right," Bill answered. "But this time, let's face the women away from each other."

"Agreed," Drew said.

Both husbands dismounted from their wives and helped them to their feet. Drew turned Adele to face away from the bed and called out, "Let's both try it this way, Bill. You and Holly on your side of the bed, and Adele and me on ours."

Drew slipped Adele's badly wrinkled robe from her shoulders and tossed it aside. He sat down on the edge of the bed and guided his wife backwards to straddle his legs. Adele cooperated by reaching between her legs, grasping her husband's erection, and guiding it carefully back into her pussy. Her prize secure, Adele slowly lowered herself down, taking Drew's hard cock deep inside her pussy again. Drew turned his head and said, "Now, Bill, you do the same thing with Holly. This way, we'll both be facing away from each other."

"Great idea," Bill answered. "Maybe now our women will pay more attention to us, than to each other."

"I was paying attention to you!" Holly protested to her husband. "But it's just so funny to be having sex on the same bed with Adele and Drew."

"And at the same time!" Adele chimed in.

"Ow!" Adele yelped, as Drew gave her curvaceous ass a playful slap.

Bill copied Drew's maneuver, helping Holly out of her robe, turning her around, and guiding her back onto his lap in a reverse-cowgirl position.

With the two wives no longer able to make eye contact, their self-conscious laugher and giggles died away. As I circled the bed with my camcorder, I could see Adele and Holly becoming more engrossed in what they were doing with their respective husbands.

Drew had his arms around Adele, kneading one of her creamy-white boobs with one hand and teasing her clit with the other. Eyes closed, Adele moaned softly, running her hands slowly over her husband's much larger hands, and moving rhythmically up-and-down on his erection.

Circling to the other side of the bed, I recorded Holly sliding herself steadily back-and-forth on Bill's cock, her slender body bent forward and her platinum-blonde hair nearly touching the floor. At the end of each forward movement, Bill pulled Holly back to him by her hips. Holly's long hair almost completely hid her face, but I filmed her hanging breasts swaying enticingly back-and-forth beneath her. Holly's rapid breathing showed she was clearly aroused by her coupling with her husband.

Glancing over at Paige again, she smiled and signaled me to continue circling the two couples. I smiled back and took a moment to enjoy the sight of Paige walking around the set in her garter belt, stockings, and high-heeled pumps. I smiled even more as I savored the sight of her thick, neatly-shaped triangle of strawberry-red pubic hair, still damp and glistening from our combined sweat and intimate fluids.

I found Adele panting, moaning, and bouncing up-and-down on her husband's erection, when I focused my lens on the couple again. Her mouth was partially open, her eyes closed, and her curvaceous body glistened with sweat, as she rode her husband hard. Drew ran his hands all over his wife's beautiful body and whispered encouragement in her ear, while Adele took his hard cock in-and-out of her.

Moving quickly around to the other side of the bed, I found Holly breathing hard and moaning as the long, damp, platinum-blonde hair hiding her pretty face swished and swayed with her every movement. Bill held his wife's slender hips tightly in his hands, guiding her, almost pumping her, back-and-forth on his cock.

I turned back to Adele and Drew, just in time, to record her first erratic convulsions. She moaned loudly and plunged herself down hard on her husband's erection. Moaning still louder, Adele lunged unsteadily upward, only to plunge herself back down again on Drew's lap. She moaned again, unable to lift herself up on her shaky legs. Breathing hard, Adele collapsed, twitching and spasming, on her husband's impaling cock. Her release complete, Drew gently soothed and petted his wife as she relaxed limply in his arms.

Holly's breathing was ragged as her sweaty body slid back-and-forth across her husband's thighs. With her outstretched hands on the floor in front of her, Holly's long hair completely obscured her pretty face. The couple maintained a strong, fast rhythm with Bill alternately pushing his wife forward and pulling her back into his groin by her slender hips. Suddenly, Holly groaned and pushed herself back into Bill's lap. She tossed her head, shivered, and her eyes glazed over as she stared up, unseeingly, at the camera. Holly bucked and groaned again, while Bill held her tightly by the hips, preventing her from sliding to the floor when her supporting arms gave way. Holly was gasping for air when her husband finally pulled her limp, slender body upright onto his lap.