We Could Make a Better Porn Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped back with my camcorder, and saw Drew gently laying his wife down on her back, on their side of the bed. Circling towards the head of the bed, I recorded him kneeling between Adele's widespread legs. He moved forward and entered her well-lubricated pussy in one long, smooth thrust. She reached up and put her arms around Drew, and he pumped his cock in-and-out of her slit in strong, steady strokes.

Continuing to record, I was surprised to see Bill pick up Holly and lay her back down on the bed, right next to the other couple. I focused on their faces and saw they were looking only at each other.

Bill gave his wife a long, deep kiss before leaning back to kneel between her legs. He moved to enter her pussy and Holly reached out, grasped her husband's erection, and guided him inside her waiting slit. Bill easily penetrated his wife to the full length of his cock and established a smooth, steady rhythm in-and-out of her cunt. Holly reached up, put her arms around her husband, and gently pulled his lips down to hers for a long kiss.

Both husbands and wives were completed engrossed in their own partners, paying no attention to the other couple lying on the bed right beside them. I moved slowly along the side of the bed, around the top, and back down the other side, recording. I concentrated on the couples' faces, trying to capture their affection for each other, as well as the lust in their eyes.

I glanced up to see Paige intently watching the married couples, an approving smile on her face."Paige has a pretty smile. She should smile more often," I thought.

Drew and Bill both steadily increased the speed of their long thrusts into their wives' pussies, and Adele and Holly both began to softly moan. The women's moans grew louder and more frequent, as their husbands continued to thrust their hard cocks in-and-out of their wives' slits. Both couples were covered in glistening sheens of sweat and breathing fast. The men were both single-mindedly pumping their hard-ons deep into their wives pussies in long, powerful strokes.

Adele moaned loudly, tightened her arms around Drew, and spasmed beneath him. Holly followed suit, within seconds. Holly groaned, convulsed, and rolled her head from side-to-side as Bill continued to thrust into her. Drew pushed his cock deep inside Adele's pussy and held her impaled, while he groaned and shuttered. Bill followed close behind, thrusting himself deep into Holly and groaning and spasming as well. The couple's combined moans, groans, and spasms all ran together until, at last, they all relaxed and lay still in their partner's arms.

I noticed the faint, bleachy, distinctive scent of cum in the air, as I recorded the couples lying quietly together on the bed, catching their breath. I panned the camera round and saw Adele look over and catch Holly's eye. Holly began to giggle uncontrollably when the two women made eye contact. Everyone turned to look, and we all began to laugh. Adele and Holly reached out and took each other's hand, while Drew and Bill high-fived each other again. Paige came over, put her arms around my neck, and hugged me from behind, while we all continued to laugh.

"I think that's a wrap, people!" Paige said.

We all calmed down a little, and Drew and Bill extracted themselves from between their wives' legs. The men kissed their wives tenderly and then set about retrieving their clothes. With all of the men out of the way, the three women quickly gathered together on the bed, just as they were, to hug, kiss, and chatter.

My camcorder was still running, and I thought,"I should be recording this. Paige may want to use this footage as the ending for the movie."

I focused my lens on the women, and Adele said, "I think I'll wear a black, merry widow outfit for our sequel. What do you think, girls?"

"That sounds nice!" Holly replied, "I'm thinking about wearing a white, 'Marilyn Monroe' dress and getting a retro, blonde-bombshell hairdo to go with it. What about you, Paige?"

"I can't decide," Paige said. "Should I continue with 'the mature woman teaching the younger guy' theme, or go with 'the naughty mom seducing her son's best friend', or 'the nasty aunt seducing her innocent nephew', or explore the kinkier positions of the kama sutra, or...."