Wedding Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around a bit, peaking at her taste in clothes. I finally laid down on the chase lounge and relaxed as I finished my martini. I noticed a small TV in the corner and a CD player built into the wall. Talk about "nice!" Getting dressed every day for this woman must be rough, with the chase lounge, CD player and all.

I laid there for about 10 minutes just relaxing when I noticed at the far end of the hanging clothes looked like evening dresses. I didn't think about it, but of course, my curiosity got the best of me.

As I walked towards the dresses I stopped and turned on the CD player. It had a classical music CD inside and it started playing all through-out the house.

When I got to the dresses I started flipping through them. Some of them I would pull down and put the hanger around my neck, turn around and look at myself in the full-length mirror that was on the wall, but most of them I just passed by.

She must have had 30 dresses hanging here. It was incredible. This girl really knows how to spend a lot of money, I thought. I was tempted to try a few of the dresses on, but was able to resist.

Finally the last one I came across was all white, and sure enough, it was a wedding dress. I thought, "How strange, most people get these things packaged up so that they can be preserved, yet hers is just hanging here!" Maybe she just hadn't gotten around to it yet. I guess it is one of those things that you can just keep putting off.

I could tell from the designer that it was very expensive. I pulled it off the rack and realized that it was actually very beautiful. A dress like this must have cost a fortune. I remember shopping for my sister's dress when she got married, and I am sure that this was one of those dresses that we didn't even bother trying on. The price on them was more than she had planned to spend on the entire wedding combined!

I put it back on the rack and left the closet. I decided to go and get another martini, and when I got to the bar I realized that the CD I had started (and had been playing everywhere in the house) had stopped. I figured I would go back and start it up again in a minute.

I finished pouring my drink and headed back to the bedroom when I noticed a picture on the shelf. It was their wedding photo and they looked amazing. I already knew he was "hot," but she looked so great in her dress. It was at that moment that I realized it really was the same dress, as you could clearly tell in the photo.

I headed back to the closet to start the CD again, and when I got there I decide "what the hell." I mean, I am in there house by myself for two days. Who is going to know if I try on her stupid dress?

I set down my drink and pulled the dress off the rack. As I looked at it, I decided, if I am going to do this, I am going to do it right.

I took the dress out and laid in on the bed.

I then went back to the closet and started looking through her closet for things to wear with the dress. I found the sexiest silver strappy heels on the shelves that had rhinestones on the top of the foot. After going through her jewelry I found a very large diamond choker that was too hot to pass up. I grabbed it and put it around my neck. I found a tiara, a few rings, a tennis bracelet, and some diamond earrings. I didn't hesitate putting any of this on.

I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that "yes, diamonds do go well with everything, including your workout clothes!" ha-ha.

After opening a few drawers I found her lingerie sets. She had a white bodice/corset with garters that hung from it (no belt). I found her white stockings and even a white g-string.

I carried all the lingerie and shoes out to the bed and put them next to the dress.

Standing next to the bed I kicked off my tennis shoes and stripped naked. It felt good standing naked in a huge house with diamonds all over me. I think that is a feeling I could get use to.

I sat on the bed and pulled the stockings on first. Then I strapped the shoes on one by one. There was a mirror across the room and I saw myself as I stood back up. I have to say, it was a huge turn-on to see myself in heels, stockings and diamonds. This just kept getting better. It was like playing "dress-up" only grown up style.

I wrapped the bodice around me and hooked it together. My tits must be a little bigger than hers as I was practically pouring over (and out) of the top of this one. They still fit in, so it was ok, but you could just barely see my nipples start to poke over the top, as the bodice pushed my tits up into/onto my chest. I have never felt so "busty" in all my life.

Finally I slid the g-string on before hooking the garters to the stockings. As the g-string went on, I could feel myself getting wet. It was half excitement and fun, but another half nervousness. Even though I knew they weren't coming back until later tomorrow, I just felt as if someone could walk in at any second.

I was about to grab the dress and try it on when I realized I wasn't wearing any make-up. Well, if I am going to do this right, then I have to go all the way. I left the dress, turned on my heels and headed for her vanity area.

There was a small bench seat where I sat down and looked in the mirror. I set my martini on the counter and began looking through the drawers of makeup.

I thought at first to go traditional, but then had second thoughts. After all, I have my own wedding day (someday) to look classy and proper. Why not go a little wild with it?

I reached for the mascara and didn't hold back. My lashes were long and black and thick when I was done. I used purple eye liner and eye shadow, and I used it heavily. My eyes were pretty hot when I was done, or at least I thought so.

She had a dark reddish/purple/magenta lipstick that I used to match my eyes.

When I was done, I looked more like I was going out clubbing than I did a bride.

I stood up and went to the dress. I couldn't wait to put it on.

I picked it up and tried it on. It looked and felt amazing on me. I stood in front of the mirror just admiring myself and the creation that I had made. After a few moments, I decided a needed another drink and left the bedroom with my martini glass in my hand, and dressed like the sexiest bride anyone had ever seen.

Walking through their house now felt completely different.

I was in her dress and wearing it around as if it were my own. God it felt so hot and sexy to be doing something like this in their house. The thought of how pissed she would be if she knew only made it more erotic. I wagered to think that she would be more pissed about me whoring around in her dress than by the fact that I let her husband release months of sexual frustration on me.

You can touch another woman's man, but don't ever touch the bitches dress.

I fixed the drink and just enjoyed wearing the expensive clothing. I got out my digital camera and set it up. I started taking photos of the house and myself. I set it on a shelf and took several photos with the timer. Most of them were turning out ok, but they were more just for fun. It was great seeing photos of me all over the house in the dress.

As the afternoon went on, I kept taking photos, and I kept fixing drinks. By later afternoon, early evening, I was pretty buzzed, and the photos kept getting a little more risqué.

I finally sat down on one of their couches in the living room and put my feet up on the coffee table. I was getting bored and thought about calling a few friends to see if they wanted to come over. As I sat on the couch with my cell phone, camera, and martini, I just couldn't think of anyone I really felt like calling.

The thought of anyone seeing me in the wedding dress was really starting to get my juices flowing. It felt as if someone had turned up the heater, but I knew it was only a combination of my ragging hormones and the alcohol.

I kept sitting there, relaxed, as my hormones kept on ragging. I got hotter by the second and after about 10 minutes I was completely horny. I didn't think much about it, thanks to the alcohol. By this point, I had lost count of how many drinks I had actually had.

I laid my head back on the couch and kept sipping on the drink in my hand. My right hand reached down and found my crotch through the wedding dress silk that lay across my lap.

It wasn't much, but I just started to apply pressure to my crotch. It was just enough to push against and use my hips to get worked into a frenzy.

I laid there with my hand putting pressure on my crotch while my hips worked back and forth.

I was finally so horny (and drunk) that I set the drink down, and without hesitation, pulled the front the dress up to expose my lower half.

I put my heels on the edge of the coffee table, which bent my legs at the knees. Both of my knees were pointing straight up and as I looked down from where my head was at rest, I could see my stockings, garters, and the front of my panties.

I moved the panties to the side and quickly found my clit. I started to rub it slowly. I closed my eyes and relaxed. The alcohol made me feel a little light headed, and it helped with the overwhelming sensation of warmth and passion that was overtaking my body's desires.

I closed my eyes tighter and slowly bit my bottom lip.

I found that was extremely wet and within seconds, I was doing everything I could to bring myself to an orgasm.

My eyes were closed and I was biting my lower lip as I worked my clit hard and fast. I moved my fingers down to find my hole. Once there, I slid two fingers in, desperately searching for my G-Spot.

I jerked my hand up and down, trying to get myself off, and I could feel the orgasm starting to build deep inside me.

I suddenly opened my eyes and grabbed my camera, which was lying next to me, and took a few random shots of myself at different angles while I was getting off. I wasn't sure if I was aiming very well, but I also didn't care (as I had all my concentration on making myself cum).

I used my left hand to roll the top of the dress down and expose both of my tits. As I rubbed my clit faster and faster, I started massaging my tits.

The thought of what I must look like laying there getting off in her wedding dress was an image that was too hot for words and it brought me closer to orgasm.

Finally, with both fingers deep in my pussy I hit the right spot. My orgasm started to build, and all the muscles in my cunt started to tighten. It felt as if they were coiling up only to prepare for a large explosion.

After a few hard rubs, my orgasm took control of my body. My entire torso got tense and I felt the muscles of my cunt tighten on my fingers. Cum started to flow freely from me as I continued to massage the inside of my hole. I let out a brief scream which was cut short by a gasp for breath. I couldn't tell if I need to inhale or exhale so I did neither. I just held my breath and rode the wave of pleasure that traveled like electricity through my body.

My body started to recover from the orgasm. I could feel the cum starting to run down my thighs.

As I laid there, thinking it was all over, I suddenly felt as if my body was working on an orgasm of its own. I couldn't help myself, but I had the urge to have a pair of hands caressing every inch of me. I used my own two hands to grab my tits and massage them hard. My clit started to convulse and I could feel another orgasm coming fast. My two fingers still had cum on them while I rubbed my tits. The scent of myself is probably what pushed me over the edge for orgasm number two, because at that moment it hit me.

The orgasm came so hard and fast that I sat straight up on the couch.

I reached down under me with both hands and shoved my fingers back inside myself. I started riding my hands (and fingers) as I moaned and screamed, louder and louder, knowing that no one could hear me, but needing to release the tension vocally.

I rode the orgasm until there was nothing left for me to give, and the orgasm subsided. I was breathing very heavy as this second one took a lot out of me.

As I pulled my hands out from under me, I realized that I had cum on their couch.

Still sitting up, I could see my reflection in the glass of the back door (which was across the room). My hair was a mess, the wedding dress was pretty much completely gathered around my mid-section, exposing my legs and pussy below, and my tits above it.

It was all a satisfying feeling. I could go again right then and there, but I was by myself and fingering my cunt wasn't going to get it done. At this point I either needed a cold shower or a real hard fucking.

I got up and returned to the bedroom where I put all of her belongings away. I had to start the washing machine and wash the lingerie, as I had soaked both the g-string and the tops of the stockings with my cum.

I spent the rest of the evening cleaning up everything I had messed up. I was still pretty hot and bothered, and spent the whole night walking around their house nude. I figured that if they had security cameras, me walking around nude wasn't going to be the part on the tapes that shocked them. Regardless, if you haven't done it, there is really something hot about walking around naked in your house (much less someone else's BIG NICE house).

I finally went to bed in the master bed room, where I was so turned on, I could have fucked the bed post.

The next morning I woke up and used their big master bath room again. It was going to be tough to return to my little apartment after all this, but I guess that is what my new Sugar Daddy is for. Hopefully I will get lots more opportunities to spend the weekend at his house, only next time, hopefully he will be here too.

12