All Comments on 'Welcome Home'

by wanderermtn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well, well

she certainly is a loving wife.

RealDocRealDocover 15 years ago
A wonderful story

If more wives rewarded their hard working husbands like this, a lot fewer men would stray. Likewise if more men treated their wives like this wife treated her husband, including giving him the joy of her total satisfaction, then the Loving Wives category would be full only of total fictiom Wonderful!!! and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A nice story indeed.

This story is certainly a cut above the normal garbage found on the site recently. It's nice to know there's still a few writers out there with some moral values. Keep up the good work and write more like this one. Cheers Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
moral values?

Very nice story, well done. Comment to Cheers Roger & Real Doc. If you want moral values you're on the wrong website and who wants fiction. This is an erotica site, illicit sex, adultery, incest, etc. etc. There wouldn't be to many readers if morality was the main point, now would there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My time for her

My wife enjoys watching me jack-off. She came home from work one morning and crawled in bed and awakened me and told me she had been horny all night long and asked to to jerk-off while she watched and pleased her own cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thanks

i going to my husband right now!!1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous