My Wife Instructs My Three Friends

Story Info
My three virgin friends wanted my wife to teach them.
3k words
3.55
21.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My three friends bought me an expensive digital camera," I told my wife. "They want me to take nude photos of you to give them."

My wife blushed. "Do you want to do that?" she asked.

"Yes, but only if you do. I am proud of you and your body. I like the way my friends look at you. I will not pressure you into doing something you do not want to do. As you know, Bill, Keith, Roger, and I have been friends since college. We were shy, and did not have much of a social life. It has been my great good fortune to meet you and marry you."

"My three friends still have no wives and no girl friends," I continued. "They have never seen a naked woman. They know you and like you. You would give them quite a thrill posing naked for them."

I'm glad they think I am pretty," my wife said. "The idea of posing for them is kind of exciting. But I do not think I am ready for that."

"Of course. Are you angry at me for asking?" I asked.

"No," my wife replied. Are you angry at me for refusing?"

"No." I said. "I never thought I would like this idea, but I do. I would only show those photographs for my three friends. They would not show them to anyone else. You are precious to my three friends."

My three friends and I get together about once a month to watch a sports event on television, or to play cards. When I invited them over to watch a pay per view boxing match, my wife decided to get sexy, by buying a new dress. It was a short dress, made out of thin, almost transparent fabric. The dress covered less than half of her thighs. For my friends' visit my wife wore no panties under her dress, and no bra. She unbuttoned the top of her dress to show some cleavage. Her nipples protruded under her dress.

When my three friends arrived, Bill said, "You're looking good tonight, Anne."

"Anne always looks good," Keith said.

"Jim sure lucked out," Roger said.

Anne giggled. "Thanks guys," she said before walking to the kitchen to fix some snacks for us. As she walked away, her dress clung to her bottom, indicating her lack of panties.

For the rest of the evening we tried to talk and behave as though my friends had not made what could be considered an indecent proposal to my wife. My wife was hinting that she was beginning to like the idea.

By the end of the evening, Anne's nipples became more protuberant. She blushed as she saw the erections of my friends and me push against the constraints of our pants. The poor girl was terribly embarrassed.

She became more embarrassed when I teased her to delight my friends. With my inhibitions weakened by wine, I said, "Anne, you are excited so your nipples want to punch hole through your dress. And your vagina is wet with lubrication. I did not buy that dress for you. I did not tell you to wear it to our party with no panties and bra underneath."

When one of Anne's shoes got loose, she bent over to fix it. One of her nipples slipped out from the top of her dress. I looked at my friends. Had they seen? They had. I told my wife, "You just showed us a nipple, Darling. This keeps getting better."

'My friends are enjoying this," I continued. "So am I. We hope that someday you overcome your modesty, and let me take nude photos for my friends. That will not happen until you want it to. All of us know eventually you will. We can wait. Right now I am so excited that I want to take your dress off and show my friends how to make love to you."

That was strong wine.

Not knowing how to respond, Anne ran into our bed room and closed the door. After the boxing match was over my friends left for the evening. I was afraid Anne was angry at me. When I walked into our bed room, my wife was waiting in bed for me, naked, loving, and ready. "That was fun with your friends," Anne said. "Your friends make me feel sexy and desirable."

"My friends and I loved it too. Blushing enhances your loveliness."

My wife and I made love with more than our usual feeling.

During a delightful moment of afterglow, Anne told me, "I am ready to take the photos your friends want. Let's take them tomorrow, after work."

When we came home from work the next day my wife took her clothes off for the photographs. I told her, "I can see you are about due for a shave, running the inside of my right hand up and down Anne's vulva. You know I like that part to be smoothly shaven."

"I certainly do," Anne said.

"I am sure my friends will too."

I lay a towel on our bed, and lay my wife on top of it. I got a washcloth, soaked it with warm water, and put it on top of my wife's vulva for a few minutes to soften the hairs. Then I removed the wash cloth, and rubbed shaving gel over Anne's vulva. "I love the way you do this," my wife said.

"My friends will love this too," I replied. I took Anne to our bath tub and shaved my wife's vulva with a razor specially designed for a woman's "bikini area." When I was finished, I rinsed my wife's vulva, dried it with a towel, and smoothed aloe vera over it. Anne's vulva was now bald and smooth. Admiring my handiwork I said, "Your smoothly shaven vulva is beautiful, Darling. I am sure my friends will love it."

I led Anne to a wall in our home, and placed her next to our large wedding photograph that hangs there. She stood there with her hands behind her back, displaying her charms. Her face looked at me with an expression of love and desire as I took the first photograph. We looked at the photograph and agreed that it was perfect. I told her to turn around, showing her perfect bottom, putting her hands on her hips, and turning her head around, to look at me.

Our next photograph was of Anne lying naked in bed, as though waiting for me to join her. Our fourth photograph was of Anne cooking dinner, wearing nothing but an apron. The fifth photograph was the way I wanted our friends to see her while eating one of her delicious dinners, and waiting to enjoy her favors.

I looked forward to the day when we would invite each of my friends over, one by one. Each friend would sit across from Anne, trying to concentrate on her, while admiring her magnificent bare breasts.

We made three copies of the photographs. My wife placed the three collections into three manila envelopes, each addressed to each friend. Into each envelope she put a thank you card. We followed this by making love.

During our next party at our home I got the envelopes, and said, "I have presents for you guys. These are the photographs you asked for."

Bill opened his, and admired the full frontal next to our wedding photograph. "Anne's lips are made to hold a kiss," he said. "Her eyes demonstrate love and desire for her husband. Her breasts are large and firm. Her areolas are the size and shape silver dollars. Her nipples stick out with arousal."

"Anne's stomach is flat, her waist is narrow, and her rounded hips delightfully frame her shaven vulva," Bill continued. "Her vulva has a slight mound, and a well defined slit, with no clit hood. It does not get any better than that. Her legs are slender and athletic."

When Bill looked at the photograph of Anne turned around he said, "I love the way Anne's long hair flows over her shoulders, and that her arms are thin. Her beautiful bottom makes me think of a Valentine heart."

After admiring Anne's other photographs, Bill read out loud her thank you card:

"Dearest Bill,

I hope you enjoy looking at my photographs as much as I enjoyed posing for them.

Love and kisses,

Anne"

After Bill read that, Anne walked over to him, fully dressed this time, and kissed him on the lips.

When my other friends read their cards, my wife kissed them too.

Keith told my wife, "Your photos are lovely. We will never show them to anyone, or tell anyone else about them, but we will discuss them between ourselves. We have still never seen a naked woman in person. Will you undress for us sometime?"

"Maybe," Anne said. "I am not ready for that yet."

"But she is getting ready," I said. "Be patient. What is worth enjoying is worth waiting for."

During our next gathering, my wife told our friends, "I will take my clothes off for you guys, but you must promise not to touch me. Only Jim can do that. When our friends enthusiastically agreed, Anne stood in front of us, like an elegant strip tease, slowly removing each item of clothing, to the expressed appreciation of our friends.

"Anne," Bill said, when she stood naked before us, "it was thoughtful of you to shave your vulva closely and smoothly for us.'

"My wife knows that is the way we like it," I said.

Anne spent half of her time sitting on my lap, as I kissed and fondled her. The other half, she walked around, showing our friends everything she has. She fixed snacks for us.

The following month, after undressing Anne told my friends, "This time you can touch me if you want."

All of them did. Anne spent the evening sitting on each of their laps, one after another. They kissed her lips and nipples, and fondled her breasts and vulva.

When they were about to leave, she showed them three sealed envelopes, and said. "I have been teasing you guys long enough. I will make love to each of you. We will do it one week at a time. Arrive at 7:00. First you will have dinner with Jim and me. Then we will go to our marital bed. Because this is your first time, I will tell you what to do. Jim will be in the room with us, in case anything goes wrong. Then we will sleep, naked together."

"Because I do not want to play favorites, each of these envelopes has a card in it with a number. The man who picks "one" will give me pleasure next Friday. The one who picks "two will spend the following Friday with me. The man with 'three' will make love to me three weeks from now."

"If everything goes well, we will keep doing this. This might be difficult, but try to go for at least a week without masturbating. That way you will have plenty of semen to squirt against my cervix."

When Bill picked "one" my wife wrapped her arms around him, and kissed his lips. "It has taken me awhile to get ready for this. Now I am."

"I can hardly wait," Bill said.

"You have waited a long time," Anne told him. "Wait one more week. I want everything to be perfect."

When Bill came to our home we were playing soft music. Anne wore perfume, and the dress she bought after I asked her to pose naked for our friends. Only this time it was unbuttoned to her navel, and pushed aside, revealing her breasts. After Bill entered and closed the door, Anne put her arms around him and kissed his lips. "I am glad you are here," she said. "So is Jim."

"So am I," Bill said. I have been waiting for this ever since Jim introduced me to you."

Anne cooked a delicious dinner with lamb, fresh broccoli, musk melon, and brown rice. To drink we had ice water and Charles Krug Cabernet Sauvignon. Bill tried to concentrate on dinner, while admiring my wife's breasts.

After dinner, when Bill and Anne were lying naked together in our marital bed, Bill could not get an erection. "This is humiliating," he said. I have wanted to do this for a long time. Now that I can, I can't."

"It's no big deal," I told him. "I was impotent with two women before I met Anne. When I met Anne I was glad I had been. Our wedding night was the first time for each of us. I will show you what you can do when this happens. A woman can have two kinds of orgasms: a clitoral orgasm and a vaginal orgasm. Anne, spread your legs, so Bill can see what a clitoris looks like."

I ran my finger along my wife's clitoris. "Now the way to bring a woman to a clitoral orgasm is to gently rub this between your fingers, like this," I said doing it. "See how Anne responds. She loves this. We often do this before I get into her. A clitoral orgasm is more intense than a vaginal orgasm, so you will need to control her body. Anne is nice and wet. If a woman is not wet, moisten your fingers first in your mouth. It is important to do this slowly and gently. She will tell you when to stop."

"Don't tell him what to do with another woman," Anne said. "I want to be his first."

"You will be," I told her. Then to Bill I said, "A vaginal orgasm happens inside a woman's vagina. If a man cannot put his penis in there, he can enter her with his middle index finger, like this," I said, demonstrating. "See how much Anne likes it?"

When I was finished showing Bill what to do I told him, "Now it is your turn." When Bill was finished I said, "That was excellent Bill. You gave my wife one clitoral orgasm, two vaginal orgasms, and you did it without an erect penis. Now, just relax, and enjoy sleeping tonight in the arms of my naked wife. No one is timing you. No one is measuring you." I left and slept in our guest room.

The next morning, when we gathered for breakfast, Bill wore his clothes and a proud smile. "I woke up about two in the morning, with a nice big erection. I woke up Anne, and gave her pleasure the way all three of us wanted me to. It was the most enjoyable experience in my life."

"I enjoyed it too," Anne said. When she cooked an omelet for breakfast, she was still naked. She sat on Bill's lap, and they fed each other. When she felt that Bill had another erection, she motioned for him to stand up, unzipped his pants, and took out his hard, straight penis. She sat him down, maneuvered over him, and his penis slid into her vagina. They enjoyed another love making session as I watched. Anne had two orgasms, the vaginal kind.

When Bill was ready to leave, he held my still naked wife gently, and told her, "This has been wonderful. I will remember this forever." Then he shook my hand, saying, "Thank you for everything. You are a very fortunate man with Anne."

"I am fortunate too," Anne said.

When we were alone together, my wife and I ran into our bed room, and enjoyed our own love making session.

Keith had picked number two. While planning his visit Anne and I decided that we had been too aggressive with Bill. This time Anne wore a dress she wore at the office. At dinner we talked about neutral subjects. After dinner Anne took Keith by the hand to a chair. He sat down. She sat on his lap. They kissed and hugged. When Keith did not undress Anne, she stood in front of him, and removed her clothes. She returned to Keith's lap. He fondled her breasts and vagina, which by now was very wet. Finally, Keith removed his own clothes, and they walked into our bed room. Keith had an erection. With a little advice from Anne he did everything right.

Everything went well with Roger too.

So it went. Sometimes I would watch one of my friends with Anne. Sometimes we would take turns with her.

We did this until my friends began to find their own wives. My wife and I went to their weddings. Then we would invite our friend and his wife to dinner, and they would invite us to their home for dinner. Sex was no longer on the agenda.

After Bill's wife became comfortable with us, she said to Anne, "Bill told me what you and he did together. I am glad. I was afraid of sex. Because of what you taught Bill he was gentle and patient with me. Our wedding night was my first time. Everything was wonderful."

"Jim and I were sort afraid of sex too," Anne said. "By our first time together we had practiced the enjoyable preliminaries, so we knew what to do."

"It got better after that," I said. "For us sex was a wonderful process of discovery. We learned from each other. I never thought I would enjoy sharing Anne with anyone. You Bill, along with Keith, and Roger are my best friends. I love you too. Somehow it seemed OK with you three, but I will never share Anne with anyone else. I wanted Anne to teach you what she and I had learned from each other."

"Once Jim persuaded me, I enjoyed making love to you three, Anne said. "Now that you have wives of your own I do not want to do anything that might threaten your marriages."

"You let me make love to your wife," Bill said. "I hope you will not ask the same favor of my wife."

"No," I replied. "My wife is the only woman I have desired, the only woman I have loved, the only woman I have made love to, and the only woman I want to make love to. I would be impotent with anyone else, even your lovely wife."