All Comments on 'Welcome Home Johnny'

by Luckie_Duckie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fast

That moved a bit fast. I think you need to post another chapter to at least fill in the gaps. Eric is never home, what is he doing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I LOVED IT !!! PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

Please, oh Please give us more of Beth & Johnny!!! I'll loved know what happens next...So once again please continue!!!

P.S. I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
i'd...

like to see how this plays out, youre one heck of a writer and i do enjoy your work...so please keep up the great work. Thank you for allowing us to read you. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow!

talking about selfishness and fickle working hand in hand!

i know, it's only a story; but art immitate life more deeply than even some good observers/writers want to admit!

with this kind of personlity, i won't be surprised when the grass around her yard is all of a sudden turned all yellow before she's realized of it happening,,,,

a person --- man or woman --- who has such coldblooded calculateness in her, to be willing to walk all over a supportive, loving, and (seemingly) faithful and trust worthy man who's willing, after some soul searching, to take the baby and raise as his own ---- even though this heinous woman cheated on him,,,, and now, while he is away, working hard, trying to build a future for her and the up-coming baby, she is sucking the stranger whom she fucked and got pregnant by in the first place, a man she didn't know the name until now, and now she's sucking his tongue out, and would likely be fucking him in hers and her fiance's bedrood, 8-month pregnant or not,,,, simply because the man has promised, OUT OF THE BLUE, to love her and marry her?

why would ANY MAN take that kind of risk with a character of this person, I have no idea: but the rule of thumb fickle, selfish, and impulsive characters like this would do is: if they cheat while committed to another, they WILL CHEAT even if they're now committed to you!

from EITHER the woman's POV or the Johnny come lately guy, it's a disaster: she does not really know how reliable the guy is; he could be a psycho and could bed a woman through sweet talks but maintaining long term relationship may not be his err forte. he may LIKELY have impregnated some other woman, like he did her,,,

from HIS POV, again, like I said a paragraphy above, her cold-bloodedness, selfishness, and calculating nature may make her decide the NEXT GUY she meet at the bar, when they have some arguments (or simply because he's out of town of errr business), is "more romantic" or has a bigger dick or any of such thing!

but irony in all this is: they DO REALLY DESERVE each other, these two selfish and coldblooded characters who have little for those who love them but their own selfish impulsity; they will make one fine couple!

hopefully the woman's hard working, frequent traveling fiance is about to ascertain this woman's heinous nature and is already, unbeknown to her, on the look out for another life partner, who's going to give him a child the two of them create together.

but knowing the mantra of the average Lit. author, the guy's gonna come home and be surprised again, and being looked --- being made to look at --- as a complete moron for SIMPLY loving and trusting a character like this fickle, selfish, and heinous woman he had for a fiance,,,,

"welcome home," indeed! LOL

ethereal_dancerethereal_dancerover 17 years ago
:) aw!

This is a sweet little story and i'd like to see where it ends. Maybe a bit longer would have been better, but theres loads of room to expand....All i can say is 'where do i send the fan mail?' :) Keep up the good work!

I have to say though, the reader who left the essay on all the reasons why Beth and Johnny are doomed...take a chill pill and get out the house some more...i think you need it man, really; might help relieve the tension.

Remember; THIS IS A STORY. And yes, in real life, we are all fickle and selfish, but that is human nature...nice, huh? you just gotta learn to love it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awww

So sweet, I like the guy!! So romantic write so more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh-mi-gwad!!!!!

First of all let me tell you I love all your stories( I even have you bookmarked )..... This is yet another grrreat story ... Please, oh please give us more of beth and johnny I would love to see how her current boyfriend and johnny react to each other......well I'll keep checking to see if theres anything new!! P.s did I mention I LOVE you stories... Well keep up the not good but FANTAsTIC work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this is a nice teaser

please do continue this story, i just love it!

i am waiting...

Hopeful_RomanticHopeful_Romanticover 13 years ago
Bit too fast...

I enjoyed the story...but it all seemed a bit too fast and lacked that "suspense". I want to see them build their relationship more. I also feel sort of bad for the other guy...Eric.

plan4itplan4itover 11 years ago
I want more

I am completely sucked in to these two. It was easy to imagine their first encounter, although more detail about banter for (I'm assuming) hours would have been nice. Overall, it moved a bit too fast for me. I have a lot of questions. I would really like you to go on with their story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@ethereal_dancer

If you seriously think this story is sweet in any sense of the word, you have severe mental issues, full stop.

The person you derided in favour because he had the gall to be mentally and emotionally stable and not conform to your insular, hug-box world is absolutely right. The characters portrayed are horrible, horrible human beings. Which is fine, I suppose if it weren't for her suffering boyfriend being treated and painted like a loser sap for stepping up instead of kicking her the hell out like any real man would have if his girl told him she banged some random and got knocked up.

burningloveburninglovealmost 9 years ago
More Chapters - Please!

A Great Start! Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous