Welcome Home Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you honestly think you'd end up hating me?" I looked away and tried to think of some way to get out of what he'd just asked me. "I know that every night for the past nine months, I've been thinking about nothing but you. I can't sleep at night, knowing your out there some where, and not lying next to me in bed. I don't think it was all sex between us." He walked over to me, and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me back against his chest.

"It will take time, but I think we will end up loving each other." I smiled faintly. I had never been in love before. I held Eric in the highest regard, and I cared for him deeply, but I didn't love him. Johnny... I felt my heart stirring, waiting for me to accept the inevitable. 'He already has your heart, you might as well let him know.' My mind told me logically.

Turning around, I broke his hold on me. I looked at him seriously, and then sighed. "Well, I'm not moving, so you'll have to live here." Johnny let out a laugh of contentment and pulled me close.

"I'll make you happy, Beth, I promise!" He said before his lips swooped down and kissed me hard.

"Will you mind the commute back to Manhattan?" He shook his head, smiling broadly. "Okay... Now, this is only a temporary arrangement. If we don't get along, or something happens I don't like, then your out. Got that?" He nodded solemnly. I smiled.

"Welcome home, Johnny."

To be continued...?

12