Welcome to America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

"So if I show you mine, what do I get out of the deal?" I asked.

"Absolutely anything you want." He said. "I would love to be your friend."

"So you would lick my tits and pussy if I wanted?"

"It would be my pleasure." He said.

"What about if I told you to carry me over to the sofa, bend me over the arm and fuck me." I was saying this and laughing as I talked, he was still not too sure about the possibilities yet.

"So you like older women do you, would you fuck Jill, if you had the chance?"

"Of course, I am young, all women are beautiful to me." He said more seriously.

Who else have you fucked that I might know then, tell me all." I said with a glint in my eye, this was his big test question.

"I am the kiss and never tell type. Sorry!" He said convincingly.

"Now you have got me all behind with your exciting talk I said, we shall have to resume with the plans tomorrow. Come over at lunch time I will make you a sandwich."

Tom look deflated as I shut his exciting chat up, and ushered him out of the house, but he had passed the test. I think he will be a good choice, but only tomorrow will tell. A quick phone call to Jill to let her know how the plan was commencing and to let her know tomorrow I hoped to get lucky, we were like two schoolgirls giggling on the telephone.

The best news Tom bought, was that we would be moving into the new house in 90 days guaranteed. I laughed, because we all knew builder's guarantees. We laid out the kitchen plan and went over the change details after which I gave him some coffee and lunch and we sat to chat a bit. He wanted to get back to the sex talk of yesterday, but I kept away from that until he had finished eating, once he was done. I started.

"So you still want to have sex with me and will go along with my rules?" I was getting horny just saying that.

"What are the rules?" He asked looking a bit shocked.

"Simple, it is when I want it, not you. It is what I want, sometimes it may be a fuck, a blowjob or I may just want to play with you, and sometimes I may want you to fuck my friend, and it will probably be a few times a week, can you handle all that.

"Hell yes!" He gasped out with the biggest grin on his face, still not quite sure of his luck.

"And another thing, I like a five minute fuck, no long drawn out ones, my legs cannot take it." I said.

I wheeled myself over to the sofa, collected all the cushions, and put them in one corner. I then went to the end and pulled myself over the arm of the sofa leaving me very comfortable face down in the cushions with all my weight there and none on my legs, my ass was sticking up in the air ready for Tom. He wasted no time slowly lifting my skirt, I knew he was savoring every moment. I heard his slight gasp as he found no panties to remove, but he stroked my bottom with a sigh of appreciation. He moved my legs apart using the cushions to make sure I was comfortable. He obviously kneeled down, as the next thing I felt was a tongue on my thigh and without hesitation moved on to my labia lip and my first orgasm hit as he flicked his tongue on my clit.

"Don't stop." I gasped.

He continued licking and as he felt my orgasm subside, he stood up, I heard his zipper come down and immediately his hardness was pushing into my soaking pussy, He held onto my hips and with hardly a thrust was fully inside me.

"Oh my God." I gasped again.

I had never felt anything quite like it. Inside my pussy, the slick walls were contracting sending pulses of pleasure through my whole being. I could not stop my pussy from squeezing Tom's cock as it seared it way in and out of me. The orgasms just came in waves as I felt Tom getting ready to fill me with his cum. I was just getting to the point of exhaustion when he came in me just as the final wave hit me. Tom pumped into me a few more times before stepping back and coming out of me. I lay there sated for a few minutes.

"Can I help you back up?" Said Tom as he gave me his arm. He helped me back into my chair with a smug look on his face.

"Back to work for you, and remember it's just sex. Bring the garage plans over around five, David wants to see them." I said as he left.

Ten minutes later the phone rang, of course it was Jill wanting to get the details on what happened. I told her I was impressed and he will do me a few times a week or more. I told her she had to try it herself and I would arrange it for three days time if she were interested. She was!

I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and decided to take a quick nap before Tom came back later. I lay down on my bed with my bathrobe around me and was asleep in seconds.

"Jane! Are you dead." I heard coming from a laughing voice at the bottom of the bed.

It took me a second to recognize it was Tom's voice and I realized I had slept all afternoon and he was back.

"I need to test you again." I said as I opened my bathrobe and put my hand down to my pussy, and stated rubbing my clit. "Just get your cock in here."

Tom did not need telling twice and within seconds I was pulled down the bed, one of my legs was on his shoulder and he filled me, for the second time that day. Damn! This boy was so good for me I thought as he slid in and out of me with a smoothness that had my head reeling as the orgasms flowed over me. My pussy gripped him inside me as he came, filing me up again. I felt empty as he pulled out of me but I was warm comfortable and sated, I curled up and went back to sleep.

David walked into the bedroom and woke me up. It was eight o clock in the evening. He was a little worried but I just explained it had been a long day and had taken a long nap. He jumped in the shower and came out naked fifteen minutes later. I was still feeling rampant as he lay on the bed. I leaned over him and gave him a blowjob to relax him. It really worked, I drained him of cum, came up to speak to him to find him sleep. He did sleep well that night.

The following morning he had left the house before I awoke, but he did leave me a little love note, bless him.

I had just got out of the shower, and down to the kitchen when Jill rushed in, all excited about something.

"He got the job." She screamed "He is now your husband's Plant manager earning a lot more than before, and I mean a whole lot more." She was close to tears with excitement.

"Great news! I did hear after his midday interview, he was still in the plant at eight o clock in the evening, my husband spotted another workaholic." I said smiling.

"I have already quit my job and just have to work this week. Then I will be free to help you shop for furniture, if you want my help." Jill said.

"Brilliant! We can order a lot from the catalogs, I also have a professional decorator coming into help. There will be lots for us to get and we have not got a lot of time."

We arranged to have a three-day shopping trip the following week. The next few days sped by with the entire house plans to be sorted out, and not even a chance to see Tom and with a burning desire to see Sam again. It was time to go on our three-day shopping trip and we did shop, by the truckloads. Jill was amazing with all the organizing, so I left it to her. We did bring Sam along for one afternoon, but spent all afternoon in a hotel room playing with each other. After all the shopping I had a lazy couple of days to relax, but was really peeved to find the glazier guy had installed the stained glass dome while we had been shopping, I had been quite looking forward to seeing him again up close and personal. I gave him a call and he promised to come back in about six months to inspect the installation, I know I can fit him in.

Things slowed down a little the following week and Tom joined me for breakfast on the Monday morning the work was getting completed at a fast rate and moving in day was approaching fast and would probably be earlier than expected. Jill rushed in looking totally frazzled.

"I have four trucks arriving in an hour. I have to get things ready." She moaned as she grabbed a coffee.

"When did you last get fucked Jill." I asked.

"Three or four months ago." She smiled looking at me, knowing what was on my mind.

"Can you help her out here Tom?" I asked.

"My pleasure Boss." He replied with a big grin on his face as he took Jill's hand and led her to the sofa.

H

e prepared the sofa exactly as he had done for me and laid Jill down over the arm, he raised her skirt and pulled her panties down and off with one quick movement. He then got on the floor and introduces his tongue to her labia lips. All I could hear from Jill was gasping noises and then a huge sigh as he got to her clit and twirled it in this mouth for an few minutes, he then put his finger in the honey pot to test for readiness. She was very ready.

Tom stood up and dropping his jeans and wasted no time in prodding Jill's pussy with his hardness, Jill's breathing was gaining speed by the time Tom has sunk deep into her slick love tube. I sat back in my chair watching her grip with cushion so tightly as little tremors went through her body as she approached an orgasm.

"Fuck me harder you bastard, harder and faster." She shouted at Tom.

Tom immediately changed gear and started to slam into her, which brought on her first orgasm and her body and leg were shaking. Tom slowed down for a second to let her come down slightly, then started an unrestrained pace until I heard him sigh, and knew he was near to unloading deep into her. Jill orgasmed again, just as Tom slowed to a stop, her whole body was shaking like a rag doll.

"Leave it inside for a moment." she called out. "That's was great, thank you Tom, I really needed that, you are hired." She said laughing.

They separated and quickly tided themselves up. I took my hand from under my skirt as well, where I had been rubbing myself in time with them.

"I better get off to see my truck unloaded; now I feel renewed." Jill said laughing.

Tom stayed for another coffee before heading off to work himself. I had some calls to make and I got to work on them, during the morning, I started to feel tired, and a sore throat started, by three o clock that afternoon I was in bed feeling bad. I woke up and could hear voices talking in the room; I thought I heard Jill so I called out.

"Jill get me something to eat, I am starving." I called out, still not really wide awake though.

Suddenly David and Jill were lying on the bed hugging me as I woke up. It was then I noticed we were in a hospital room. David and Jill were non-stop talking at me explaining what had happened.

"Stop! I want food I said, I want chocolate." They all laughed.

Jill saved the day with two chocolate bars from her purse to kill my pangs and they did just that. They continued to tell me I had contracted some type of Legionnaire disease and had been in and out of reality for nearly three weeks. I asked about the house. David said Jill and everybody had been working extra hard on it and it would be ready for me in about a week. I continued to regain my strength and a week later, I left the hospital ready to go the house open day we had planned.

It was a wonder day as David drove up to the front door of our new house with lots of people to welcome me home. There was the Directors of the company, most of the builders and sub contractors were there, and David had arranged a marquee outside and a catering company to feed everybody. The main contractor and the main subs pushed me around the whole house showing me every exciting detail. It was fabulous far better than I ever thought possible. I made a little speech in the marquee and thanked everybody.

David then took me into the sunroom at the rear, Jill was there with her husband and Tom was in a lounger cracking jokes at my expense, which I loved. I needed a twelve hour chat with Jill but that would have to come later, Jill made a little speech about how happy she was to see me well and burst into tears, with happiness. Tom showed me the lounger he was laying on, he said he had built it especially for me, it was beautifully made in a quality wood with leather cushions. I lifted the cushion and there seemed to be levers and arms fitted in. I looked at Tom with a quizzical look not wanting to ask. He mouthed back.

"It's a fuck lounger." I looked at him and gave a nod of understanding, with the biggest smirk on my face.

"Now I have an announcement for Jane. Since the day you went to the hospital babe, Jill has taken over every bit of the house being made ready, together with Tom's help I might add. The company officially owns the house for five years so Jill became the official house manager ever since you became ill, and is now a company employer as is Tom who is responsible for all repairs and maintenance for five years. Jill has also employed another women for domestic help and cleaning services."

"I looked at Jill and mouthed. "Who?"

She smiled back and mouthed. "Sam." My dream team was complete.

D

avid continued saying to me. "You're the boss here Jane, you crack the whip at the help and make sure they give you satisfaction." Everybody smiled.

"One last thing before we re-join the main party." Said Jill, as she passes a white envelope to both David and I. I checked the label 'U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.' We opened the letter to find our green cards had just arrived. We waved them about, to a loud call of

WELCOME TO AMERICA

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers
12