All Comments on 'Werewolves and Indians Ch. 05'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RheamistressRheamistressabout 10 years ago

Good Morning, IR2R.... Good chapter. I suspect the really interesting part is soon to come.

Lionel wants the power too damn much. Well, I will enjoy the calm before the storm. :)

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

I hope Kerri isn't foolish and go talk to Lionel. He has been trying to get at her for a while and no telling him to stay away is going to stop him. I have a feeling she will, she at least need to take Ja'Mal with her but she won't because she will want to protect him. Ja'Mal's duty as her mate is to protect her and she shouldn't deny him that.

blastwizardblastwizardabout 10 years ago
I feel a storm coming.... Lol

This was a really nice loose ends historic moment, but I have read enough of your work to just know that you are gonna hit us with Lunatic Lionel & the fur is gonna FLY!!!!! Lol - Black fur, brown fur, golden fur, white fur every damn thing plus the kitchen sink! Folks are meeting their mates and are finding the correct paths to their destiny, that is deep and powerful. Lionel might be a lunatic that is an evil cuss, but I think the prophesy and the connection of this pack will annihilate him. That's my musing. Can't wait for more. Oh, and I am sure we will be fanning ourselves reading how Kerry enjoys how a dark wolf puts in down :-0)

And I want everyone to find their mate, because I am greedy like that. Ha! This is a fun read. Thank you.

P.S. - Please don't let Kerry think she can approach Lionel. When folks act like a crazy demented lunatic, believe it.

MSBLING59MSBLING59about 10 years ago
LOVE IT

LOVE IT!!!!! CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Love it

Love it, as usual. I am thoroughly enjoying reading this series of short installments only because, having come to it after all of them have been posted, I don't have to agonize over waiting for the next one to appear. I still wish I could read it in full length book form though.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago

another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving this story

All I can think about doing is getting back to the next chapter! Thank you for sharing.

90skjnk90skjnkover 6 years ago

I love this story because it actually shows the struggles of black people. But I hate that you would sugar coat things just call it like it is those Weres are racist. And Sherrie wasn't in love with Ja'Mal she just fetishize black dick/ black men like a lot of racier white women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...