All Comments on 'What Happened Ch. 02'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
.

What's a "throw of passion?"

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A very understanding husband

I think she is more than he can handle, so he'll need help to keep her satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
John the dumb ass.

What a dumb ass John is. That pussy must be lined with gold for him to take that kind of shit from a cum slut cheating whore.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ya lost me

I liked the first one but ya lost me with part 2.

WTF class is he taking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Baby, do you like being back where you came from?"

That's Chris's mother Sharon asking him does he like having his big hard cock up between her legs and banging the shit out of the same wonderful hole he came out of. Like any boy, Chris's real answer is, "Fuck, yeah!" but he's too busy having a party in his mother's cunt to say anything out loud. This is a magnificent story of hot motherfucking by a highly gifted writer, and I can't imagine why the negative naysayers feel justified in their foolish criticisms. The characterizations are superb. Sharon loves everything about her well-built, good-looking boy, especially what makes her boy a boy--what he's carrying around between his legs, his big stiff cock and his heavy loaded balls. No reason for Chris to be surprised, though, to be "completely blown away. His mother had just given him a blow job in the living room. And the best part, was that he came in her mouth. Not on her chest like a girlfriend made him do." Like plenty of mothers, Sharon loves her boy's warm creamy semen and takes it greedily into her own body. For his part Chris is thrilled by everything about his mom, the fun bags on her chest that he deliriously squeezes and mauls and sucks, and above all else his mother's mommy-hole, his own mother's cunt. This he sniffs, inhaling the sharp musky scent deep in his young lungs, the best thing he's ever smelled, or that any boy ever can, his own mother's cunt-smell. He jams his head between his mother's thighs and goes to town, kissing and licking and slurping his mother's twat like there's no tomorrow, it's like he's trying to get his head back up where it once was. As for dad, he's the kind of father all boys should have. He's not petty or jealous in the least as so many fathers are, he's eager to let Chris have a son's part of his mother's twat, it makes him hard, he gets off on it. So Chris fucks his mother, he fucks the living shit out of her, and mom has the by far best cums of her life. Finally, Chris unloads his hot young balls and shoots his mother a huge twatful of creamy sperm. For the first but not the last time.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

This chapter was confusing as it was hard to differentiate between the story she was telling and what was happening between them on their ride home from the airport.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

I was totally wrong about the character of thr father. As a character, he has a strong ego. Is secure in self. Is psychologically sound. He loves his wife and son more completely than almost any real life person I have ever known. I have been lucky enough to know two fathers that were as psychologically mature as this character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES