All Comments on 'What Happens in Vegas... Ch. 02'

by Rusty69267

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Not bad for a rookie debut

It's not a bad story, but it could be much better if there were some background to the characters, and a little conflict or drama to make the readers care. As it is, I know nothing about the people in this story, even after reading the first chapter. And it seems as though they all just jumped head-first into this unusual situation without any conversation or hesitation.

I encourage you to keep writing. Next time, add a little dialog between the characters, so that we have some sense of their personalities and why they are doing what they are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
are you 15?

First, as others have said, there's no character development… no reason to care about these characters.

The sex isn't remotely erotic - you've jus strung together mechanical descriptions, filled with stupid, juvenile cliches like "worship at the altar" and "tonsil hockey."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this story proved

one thing the author is an idiot and a loser.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Vegas

These Vegas cheating stories just get more and more boring every time there is a new one posted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous