What If...? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying back, she turns her head to look at you, and you feel like you are drowning in the fire of her gaze. Making sure everything is sterile, you pick up the piercing gun, and counting off for her, pierce the first nipple, with the tattoo around it.

You sterilize the right side now, the coldness of the alcohol wipe making her nipple pucker. You gently grasp it between your fingers, stroking, pulling on it, taking pleasure in the gasps and moans as she revels in the soft stroke of your fingertips. Even through the gloves she can feel your warmth, and it drives her passion even higher. Bending down, you suck that pebbled nipple into your mouth, smiling at her scream of passion, knowing that you'll have to re-sterilize everything, but unable to resist sampling that delightful nub.

Standing back up, you once again clean everything off, and with a quick count, pierce the other nipple, quickly and efficiently. As she lies in the chair, obviously aroused and gasping for breath, you cup both hands beneath her quaking breasts, and hefting their weight, tell her to look up in the mirror and see what she thinks. With a moan, she wraps her hands around your wrists and tells you that she thinks it's perfect, but that she'll go crazy if you don't fuck her, right her and now.

Telling her that it's your pleasure to oblige, you scoot around the chair until you are between her legs, then lean over and still holding her breasts, you start squeezing them as you kiss and lick your way down her stomach. When you come to the button of her jeans, you slide your hands down her ribs to her hips, and lift her up slightly off the chair. With your teeth, you work the button loose, then pull down the zipper.

By now her hands are at the back of your head, caressing you, holding you to her. When your hands bunch in the back of her jeans and pull them down, she gasps in pleasure, wriggling her hips to help you get them off. Stepping back, you pull her jeans and underwear off, skimming her socks and shoes right along with them, until she is laying in your chair, delightfully naked, skin glowing a creamy white against the black leather of the seat.

As you stand there, looking at her, her hips are writhing and she is begging you to come back. Teasing her, tormenting her, you step back and quickly whip your clothes off until you stand in front of her, naked except for your gold chain, pleased by her obvious adoration of your body.

Sliding onto the bottom of the chair, you lick and nibble your way up her legs, hearing her cries of delight at your touch. When you reach the juncture of her thighs, you are astounded by the amount of juice already pouring out of her. Licking at her, playfully tormenting her, you nibble at those soft, wet, smooth lips, tasting her creamy juices, making her writhe and pant and cry out your name as she explodes, coating you with a showering of her hot cum. Holding her wrists to her sides, you continue to eat her, driving her higher and higher until with a loud screech she bucks and twists, her juices gushing out of her in an amazing flood, begging you to fuck her, to shove your big black dick deep into her little white pussy, to stretch it out and make it your own...

Never one to disappoint a lady, you climb up on the chair, and with one quick thrust, shove your raging hard cock balls-deep into her pussy, sending her into another orgasm as you feel her hot, tight pussy pulsing around you. Waiting, riding it out, you grit your teeth and hold yourself back, ready to cum but determined to completely posses her first.

When she finally quiets down, you begin a gentle thrusting, long, deep strokes in and out of that wickedly hot, wet snatch. You can feel her adjusting to your size, welcoming you, whimpering as you push your full length into her, gasping when you pull all the way out and hold it there at the opening, feeling her hips wriggle, trying to entice you back in.

Placing her hands, still captivated by yours, up by her shoulders, you start fucking her harder, faster – now short, piston-like strokes, not going all the way in, but the friction driving her crazy. In this position her new-pierced tits start bouncing, and the sensation is earth-shattering. Arching her back, wrapping her legs around you, she slams her pussy against you, her hips rocking hard, her fingers imbedded in the leather of the seat. Her head is tossing back and forth, hair flying as she screams and sobs your name, begging you to cum inside her, fill her, make her yours....

Shifting once again back to those long, deep strokes, you oblige – and pushing as deeply as possible into her hot, wet cunt, you let loose, spurting shot after shot of creamy cum deep inside, claiming that pussy as yours, marking it as your territory.

When you both stop shaking, you look down at her, her eyes still closed, face still flushed. As you watch, those big blue eyes open, the burning fire just smoldering now, outshone by a look of awed wonder. She smiles at you, telling you that she'll have to keep coming back, with this kind of service. You lean down and kiss her gently, saying that you've been looking for someone to help you out in the shop – would she be interested in a job – with , uh, fringe benefits? Laughing in delight, she says she'd love to – but only if you promise to eventually brand her with a tattoo that makes her secretly yours...

12