All Comments on 'What Next?'

by amarin

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Orion623Orion623over 15 years ago
Interesting

Pretty good writing. Very descriptive. A very short piece that reads more like a vignette than a story.

forfun44forfun44over 15 years ago
Loved It!

Short, HOT & to the point. A very short story, but sometimes a fling is just that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh my god...A MARRIED WOMAN GOT FUCKED BY SOMEONE

besides her husband. Had a bitch dog like that once. When she was in heat all the male dogs would come around and fuck her silly. I had her womb removed so I just let them go at it. Now a wife isnot different from this bitch dog. They get fucked and should not feel like they are some kind of great woman because they do. They are no real difference from the bitch dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
is it that easy?

I just have to look around which girl seems to be close to breeding point? and then there is no stopping her? are women closer to animals than men? so far men got all the blame acting like animals, but after this story written by a woman, I could believe it's the other way round. doing it with a workmate means a lot, kind of she left her brain at work, cause this way it's never going to stop. to bad girls seem to have a brain still back in stoneage. the story itself is written really good, I could have liked it but I can't forget the circumstances, so I could not appreciate the erotic part

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
nice writing

but pretty ordinary plot. Is this part 1? If not, this is just a scene, not a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What next, indeed!

Sexy, passionate, seemed kind of real, but the age old question - should men and women trust their partners? Or assume that monogamy is a myth? Back to the neanderthals and troglodytes! Maybe not so bad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very well written

You use language very well to build arousal and interest. It's just a small vignette, but it leaves me wanting to know more about these characters, as a good story should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cucking Without Consequence Is Like French

kissing Grandma - oh the sick ones get off but it isn't reality - it isn't like life where everyone gets a piece of consequence - in time.<P>

So this is but part of a story - the part without fairness for him or consequence for the ho.<P>

Shallow writer - which anyone here can do and does. Just wasted talent? on the few. We sense you can do better for the 99%.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
a sketch, not yet a sory

There is style and mood but no story, I am sure you could find some ideas for your next submission thoug...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Do people really fall...

People other than thier life partners. I don't think so. Can they not stop them themselves from doing so and some self control. You know just once I want a truly realistic story where a wife or girlfriend honestly turns around and tells any pussy hounds to "piss off, I'm married" I guess that will never happen on this site. And if these fantasies/stories are to be believed Women are doing more fucking around then men or at least they want to. Well you go women!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Banal

Interesting, but common, build-up - wham-bam finish. Little to know about any of the characters...maybe just as well!

3*

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
INEVITABLE AGAIN

now the merry go round begins, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Stupid

No wonder this is a once and done author.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
One more

Just one more wife turned cheating.whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had always trusted my wife, Carol, completely. It never entered my head that she would cheat on me. She is a pretty thin blonde with a nice ass and great C size boobs. A couple times a month, she would go out for drinks with people from her office. I never minded, I thought it was good for her. One of her co-workers, Fred, always brought her home. I never thought anything of it until one night I was outside taking the trash cans to the curb when they pulled into the driveway. I started to walk toward the car to say hello to Fred and got the shock of my life. Carol was naked! They didn't notice me as Carol went down on him sucking his cock. I opened the door, pulled her out of the car and dragged her into the house. When I went back out to deal with Fred, he was long gone. Carol told me that she had been fucking him for over three years. Whenever they went out for drinks after work, she would always strip naked and suck his cock on the way home. Usually, they would sneak away from the others so they could fuck in his car. She would occasionally go to a motel with him and if I was out of town they fucked like rabbits. I did the math and figured she had given this asshole over 400 blowjobs and fucked him at least 200 times. I went to see Fred but I didn't hurt him. I told him it was over and if he touched my wife again I'd put him in the hospital. I also told his wife and she divorced him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i would not say hundreds of times. But is not far from the happenings at after work gathers. Just a saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous