All Comments on 'Wheeling Park Ch. 05'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Totally hot

Loved it, please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!

I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to this story. I read it first thing in the morning, and I hate waiting the rest of the day for the next installment. PLEASE keep it going.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 13 years ago
Things have definitely heated up

It's a scorcher! I took a while to get to the juicy parts and the incest. Well done. Definite highest possible voting score.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 13 years ago

I find myself really enjoying this story. It started out slowly, but has built into a very well written, hot version. I am really looking forward to the next chapters.

Sweet_TabooSweet_Tabooalmost 13 years ago
Plausibilty vs. Speed

First of all, excellent written, good depth of characters and nice slow buildup up until this point.

But, hmm, I get the impression you quickened the pace and the transition to the juicy parts in favor of a believable transformation.

The mother making out in a public place, the daughter admitting wanting to see her mother suck cock, where the hell does that come from, :), not to mention the lesbian incestuous threesome.

Looks to me, despite the no-drugs appeal, something must have been in the beer, they consumed, ;)

But nevertheless, I've very much enjoyed reading this series so much and you definitely are a gifted writer, so I'm expectantly looking forward to the next parts.

Thx very much for giving ungrateful whiners like me a good time, :D

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Wow.

Great characters, nice story and a lot more to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous