Wheeling Park Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

"Oh! Oh, Liv!"

She started licking and nibbling at my ear, then attacked my lips again, moaning and grinding against me. I could feel her heavy chest against mine and I vaguely wondered if she'd like my bra. Our breathing became heavier, our kisses more passionate as we both squirmed on the table. God, it was unbelievable.

She stopped suddenly, pulling me up off the table and to my feet, touching her forehead to mine and giving me that cobra stare again.

"Trust me?" she asked.

I nodded, thighs trembling and in total awe again. Even though it may not sound like much, what she'd just done was incredible, incredible becauseshedid it, and I thought I was falling in love. She began to lead me across the floor towards Mom, the tall woman's arm around my shoulder, mine around her waist as I leaned into her.

"You've had your fun, Junior." she said with an easy smile and tone.

"Well, I gotta give you back now, Trudy. Glad we met out there, have a great night and thanks for comin', eh?" he wished her, glancing around her body a couple times in the process.

Mom thanked him for his company, gave him a kiss and staggered slightly into Olivia's other side with a smile, pinching one of her own incredibly erect nipples. Mine got like that too when I was really horny, like right then. She and Liv kissed, exchanging tongues before Liv held her gently back by the hair.

"Time to go home, sugar. You enjoy yourself?"

"Uh-huuuh!"

"I think that was a very nice way to thank Junior."

"Junior's a great guy.", Mom said with little gleam in her eye. "But, let's go home like you say."

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

We stumbled in, all three of us laughing our faces off from singing a dirty little song, arm in arm in arm on the way back. Mom never even bothered to find her shirt, instead just walked home topless. I remember saying how lucky it was that Jarid wasn't home, laughing about it as I went to check his bunk to be sure. When I got back, they were necking.

"Mmmm! Oh, Honey", Mom laughed from Liv's arms. "I hope you weren't too shocked by what went on. Just a little fun, right?"

Seeing her like that, remembering again what Liv and I were doing at the club while Mom made out with Junior,... I wasn't quite sure what to say, only that I was really horny.

"It's,... Yeah, it's okay, Mom. I was kinda shocked, but it's not about me."

"She liked it.", Liv told her.

"Oh you did?" Mom said, mocking an admonishing tone.

I shrugged with a grin and looked down.

"What did you like about it?" Mom asked.

"Uhhmm,... It was just a turn on." I tried to explain. "You're a knockout, Mom."

She was quite pleased with the compliment.

"So, you got a tat, huh?" Liv asked me, right out of the blue.

I stared in shock.

"A tattoo?" Mom asked, looking at me critically.

"Oh, boy." I said.

"You didn'ttellher?" Liv asked with a surprised smile on her face.

There was no use lying, as Jarid was the good liar, not me, so I said, "Uh, heh heh. I was going to tell you, Mom. Eventually. Like, maybe when I was,... your age."

This struck Liv as being very funny. Mom started laughing too and I hoped that was the end of it. Nope. After Mom stopped, she wanted to know what and where.

"But how did you know?" I asked Liv in an effort to evade that question.

"Oh, Carrie and I are good friends from way back and I suspected she'd convince you. But I know what. And where."

"You do?"

"You know I do, little missy. And I've been wanting to see it."

"Oh, my god!" I giggled, looking at Mom.

"Yeeess, let's get this over with." Mom said with a wry grin.

"It's not anywhere where it could ever be seen. I mean not normally." I assured her. "Carrie didn't want to make Robbie too mad cause she said 'no tats' and-"

"Hop up on the table, sug, let's have a look." Olivia grinned.

"Up.", Mom seconded.

So, I got up on the end of the table and in the light. I looked at them sheepishly, pausing with my hand near my short skirt and giggling nervously again.

"Just lean back." Liv instructed with her sincere smile as she moved forward, bringing Mom with her.

I did this, propping my hands behind me while they stood to each side of my hips. Liv slowly lifted my ultra mini skirt, revealing my sheer blue little panties. The tat was right there on the front of my thigh and under my panty line. (normally) It was a picture of a girl that looked like me, except in the Barbie style, even with 'Bad Barbie' in the actual pink, Barbie brand script and blue starburst colours around them. 'Bad Barbie' was standing with her weight on one hip, a red and white hockey jersey pulled up to her neck with one hand, exposing a set of boobs exactly like mine. A pair of twisted, red and white panties were pushed to her joined knees while she held a hockey stick, blade on the floor, handle pointing vertically with the palm of her hand resting on the top. Her face sported the naughtiest smile and wink you could imagine.

"Superb.", Liv said, shaking her head. "Carrie's outdone herself."

"Oh my God!" Mom laughed. "I don't believe it, but itisgood! She really did do a good job and,... I have to say, I like it. It's in a good place, too."

"You do?" I asked as Liv started tracing and tickling around it with her finger.

"Yes. You and Carrie used sense in where you put it,... Besides, you're eighteen." she said, looking at it again.

"You're in very nice shape, Barbie girl." Liv told me while stretching out one of my legs, then raising it toes up in the air so she could look it up and down while Mom looked again at the tattoo.

"Aren't her legs so nice, Trudy?"

"Yes.", she said, watching Liv kiss my calf while her hand wandered down the inside of my thigh.

Let me tell you, that felt good. Nobody had ever paid attention to my legs like that before and it was very nice. I gasped a little as my muffin began to tingle again.

She reached over, raised my other leg and gave it to Mom, looking her directly in the eye before spreading them both. I watched as my beautiful mother began caressing my other leg, closing my eyes for a second against the sensations, opening them again as Liv was kissing the back of my knee.

"Oh, that's so nice." I sighed.

"Feels good, baby?" Liv teased.

"Hmmmm."

Mom started kissing my other leg. I watched as her eyes closed, savouring the experience. (My god, this was my mom!)

"And what do we have here?" Liv asked, tracing a light finger down the front of my see-through panties, making me twitch and gasp.

"Uhm! That's- my muffin."

"Ohhh, yeaah. Your nice, hot little shaved muffin. It looks just like your mum's. Look, sugar."

Mom was already watching, still caressing my leg, much closer to my inner thigh now, but entranced by what Liv was doing.

"You must be a very horny young woman to wear panties like that. Hmm?"

"Yeah!" I managed as she rubbed a little harder.

"Uh-huh,... That's why they're all wet, isn't it? You really got turned on watching your mum at the club. Didn't you?"

"Oh! Yeah!"

"Tell me."

"Mmm! Ooooh! I-"

"Yeeess?"

"I wanted to watch Junior fuck her! Wanted- to see her suck cock!"

Mom was looking at me with the strangest expression now, rubbing herself up against the edge of the table. She started stroking my stomach and I closed my eyes again, almost certain that when I opened them, I'd be awake in my top bunk.

"Why don't you put your hand down inside her panties? Make her feel nice, sug."

I opened my eyes in time to see Mom doing just that.

"Mom! Oh, that's-! Oh, so gooood!"

"Ohhh, honey." she sighed, slowly rubbing my muffin, soaking her fingers on my wet lips.

Liv was suddenly kissing me, pulling my cammie down, my bra clad boobs out and playing with them. Mom pulled the front of my panties down and began working my clitoris, circling it with her finger and gently pinching it.

"Oh!! Oh, Mommy!!" I yelled.

I couldn't believe she was doing this, but somehow,... I trusted her. She was my mother.

"Look at her gorgeous tits." Liv said. "Oh my god, she's as perfect as you are. Mmmm! Let's take her naughty little panties off now."

Mom helped her do this, both of them raising my very willing hips and slipping them over my legs and off before spreading them even wider this time. They both started playing with muffin then and, before long, they both had a finger inside me while I writhed on the table making loud, desperate sounds. When Liv began worming a finger, slick with my own essence into my anus, I just about hit the roof. I howled into Moms mouth as she kissed me full on the lips, grabbing my boob with her unoccupied hand. We deep kissed passionately as Liv and I had earlier at the club and I could feel myself building to an orgasm. Not the kind I give to myself.

Olivia's finger was working further and further into my ass while Moms fingers continued to work my muffin and clitoris. My hand found Moms already unbuttoned jeans and went down the front of them. She jerked, moaned back into my mouth and spread her legs for me before joining Liv at my other boob. They fingerfucked me right there on the table until I came, finally making no sound at all through my wide open mouth, though they had to hold me down so I wouldn't thrash myself right off the table and down to the floor. Definitely not the kind I give to myself.

When I opened my eyes, they were kissing again, both of them leaning over top of me. My hand wandered back down the front of moms jeans, stopping to play in her pussy hair before going deeper. I looked at Liv and rested my other hand on the front of her skirt. She stopped, looked down with a smile as she noticed what I was doing to my mother, and began pulling that skirt up to show me a nice pair of black lace undies. My hand went inside those, exploring her shorter pussy hair before roaming about her clitoris, making her jump as it did mom, who was now taking Olivia's shirt off.

Her boobs were just beautiful. Mom began sucking her nipples while Liv watched me finger mom, grinding herself into my other hand, both of them searching out my muffin once again.

Mom's beautiful tits were hanging right above my face as she still nursed at Olivia's. I raised my head and captured a nipple with my lips, closing my eyes and suckling, listening to all three of our disjointed moans and sighing gasps.

"Ohhh! Oh, Jen! Ohhh, honey! Rub your mommy's clit! Make your slutty mommy cum!"

"Yeah! Ooooh, tell her what you want, baby!" Liv panted, her eyes rolling as I worked her pussy, she raising one knee to the table top, giving me better access while Mom told me to finger her deeper.

Minutes later, Olivia was the first to cum, wailing, "Oh,god!!Oh,goddd!! Oh, FFFFUUUUUCKK!!", AAAAWWWWWWW!! AHHHH-HHHHH!!!"

Mom and I weren't far behind, both of us crying out our orgasms uncontrollably.

"Trudy, baby?" Liv breathed after some moments.

"Yea-ahh?" mom groaned, my hand still in her panties.

"Let's take your daughter to your room."

"Oh, yes."

"We're going to play with you a little while longer, Barbie doll."

"Imp?" I asked senselessly, trying to shove some of the cotton out of my mind.

"Oh-h, you dear." she chuckled. "You want me and Mommy to play with you, don't you?"

I nodded slowly as Mom started kissing my belly.

"Tell us."

Mom moaned, working herself into my hand as she started kissing my thighs and I told them what I wanted.

"I want you and Mom to play with me. You can do whatever you want with me."

Olivia looked at my mother, licked her lips and looked back at me, saying, "Like Mother, like Daughter. In every way."

They dragged me down the length of the RV, Mom with her crooked finger under my skirt and inside my muffin from ahead of me, Olivia by one of my erect nipples.

They got me in Mom's room and they both took all of my clothes off, except for the skirt.

"We'll leave that on because it's so cute." Mom said with a smile.

I smiled back and looked at her nice boobs, wanting to suck her nipples again.

"Barbie, be a dear and take the rest of your mums clothes off? Get her on her bed and eat her pussy for her."

I took her jeans down, my fingers pulling her panties down after. I helped her up on the bed where she lay down on her back, spreading her legs and there it was. My mother's pussy and I was going to eat it. She looked at me, equal parts lust and apprehension in her eyes as I knelt between her legs.

Olivia's hands suddenly took my hips from behind, pushing me forward into Mom so she could begin licking my muffin all over. I yelped at the pleasure as Mom's hand pulled my face down to her crotch. I felt her dark pubic hair under my nose and I tentatively licked. Mom jumped and I licked more as Liv spread my legs far, getting her face underneath me and doing things to muffin that I never could have imagined. I looked behind to see her on her back, fingering herself while she sucked at my clitty. I wailed in ecstasy, loving her beautiful naked body and turned back to Mom, doing to her whatever Liv did to me while Mom's hand played in my hair, her moans climbing once again with mine and Olivia's.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

I awoke to warm sunshine and soft words on either side in a tangle of limbs and bedclothes with me in the general middle.

"Hey, honey." Mom said.

I stretched and managed to twist myself around to see their faces at the same time, smiling at this accomplishment.

"Good morning, Mom. I love you."

"I love you too, hon." she said so sincerely, brushing a lock of blonde hair out of my face.

I kissed her on the lips and then turned to Olivia, who was positively beaming at me.

"Good morning, Livy."

"Good morning, Barbie doll."

"I'myourBarbie doll."

She pulled me closer and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the lips.

"You won't regret that." she murmured in my ear.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers
12