When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As the kiss continued, mum removed her & my hands from the boobs and placed her hands behind my head dragging my mouth closer to her. The contact between our lips became firmer and the kiss became more passionate. As we kissed like mad our naked breasts pressed against each other and our nipples brushed against each other. Finally as the kiss ended, mum asked me, you kissed guys, haven't you? How does this kiss compare with that? I said, that was great, but this is mind blowing."

"Now spread your legs like this, she said opening her legs wide. What I am doing on you, do exactly the same on me. Saying this, she inserted her fingers through my slit and held my clit in her fingers. I exactly followed what she did and within minutes we were nearing a climax. Mum suddenly withdrew her fingers and made me lie down on my stomach. She made me lift my ass by folding my knees. She inserted her finger in and played on my clit, bringing me to near orgasm. Suddenly she pushed another finger, this one much deeper & far beyond the clit. Her second finger suddenly gave me an electric shock as it hit a spot on the wall inside. Her fingers moved between the clit and the other spot. I floated between one orgasm to the other. By the time she took her finger out I was completely drained from the series of innumerable orgasms, which finally ended in one strongest orgasm."

"I collapsed on the bed and after I opened my eyes, I saw mum moving her finger in her pussy. She bent forward and raising her ass up inserted her finger through her slit. She asked me to put one finger in and play with her clit. As both our fingers moved, she started shaking heavily and a soft groan continuously came out of her throat. This continued for a long time and finally she shook heavily and froze with a strong scream."

"A little later, she made me spread my legs again and without warning attacked my pussy with her mouth. Her tongue searched through the bush and found my clit. As she moved her tongue fast my clit throbbed and I screamed in pleasure. Very soon I had a strong climax. After I recovered, she naughtily pointed her finger to my lips and to her pussy. As I put my mouth on her wet & swollen pussy lips, an intoxicating smell hit me. I never realised the pussy juice had such an exciting scent. As her pussy was closely trimmed, I immediately found her fleshy clit. I played my tongue on it and then virtually chewed it. She was ecstatic and screamed at the top of the voice. Very soon she had a climax. I was amazed that one woman's mouth could bring another woman the ultimate pleasure."

"As we lied down on the bed, mum said, this is something I learnt in hostel. Your mama is fantastic in bed and after marriage, this kind of pleasure faded in my memory. Today after seeing you in agony, I revived this and I am glad that you & I had such a pleasure together. But mind you, I am your aunt and a happily married woman. I won't repeat this with you. Now that you have known all the sensitive spots, you could easily pleasure yourself. After a long time, I had very peaceful sleep."

"From that day onwards, my intimacy with mum became far more close. She suggested I should avoid having sex with my boyfriend, till such time I was sure he could be my life partner. I allowed the guy to touch my breasts and we often kissed. These things made me very horny and I asked mum what is it like to have full intercourse with a man. She unhesitatingly told me in detail, what actually happens when a man & a woman make love. I wasn't fully satisfied with what she told me. I was eager to know more about real life sex and kept on asking too many questions. To most of the questions, she said it can't be described and one has to really feel it."

"Then one day she told me, you will understand better if you watch a couple having sex and I could help you. I didn't understand what she meant and she told me, I can let you watch your mama & me in bed. I was taken aback at the suggestion, but later eagerly accepted her offer. She said, I could peep through the keyhole in their bedroom door and she would keep the lights on. I waited with bated breath for the opportunity. Finally after dinner, she gave me a thumbs up before they retired for the night."

"As I placed my eye at the keyhole, I saw mama taking off his kurta. I was enamoured to see his lovely hairy chest and strong arms. The crotch of his pyjama showed a huge bulge. Mama dropped his pyjama and pulled down his brief. Wow, what a nice cock he had. It was large, more than 6 inches, may be close to 7 inches. It was dark and had thick veins on it adding to the masculinity. It was quite thick and I wouldn't be able to grab it in one hand. As I was absorbed in watching mama's manhood, I didn't notice mum. She came close to him and he started kissing her in her lips. As the kiss continued, mama pulled at her sari and she peeled it off. Mama unhooked her blouse & unclasped her bra. Her lovely boobs sprang open and mama attacked the boobs with his mouth & hand. She untied her petticoat string and as it dropped on the floor, she stepped out of it. I was out of my mind as I watched the naked man & woman in frantic action"

"After a while, mama knelt down and mum spreading her legs accommodated him. As he sucked mum's pussy, she was shaking in joy and a little later disengaged him. Now she took mama's cock in her mouth and I gasped as the huge cock disappeared in her mouth. Mama closed his eyes, pushed his head backward and moaned in pleasure. He disengaged her and pulling her up, made her lie down on the bed. She invitingly opened her leg and he pushed his huge shaft through her slit. As the large cock smoothly slipped inside the slit, she made a strong croaking sound. Mum's pussy was clean shaved that day and the dark & thick cock piercing the silky smooth mound looked highly erotic. Mama started stroking in & out, initially slowly and later he was banging her like nobody's business. Mum was screaming ‘harder, harder.' My hand was already playing in my pussy, which was naked under my nighty. By the time they had a climax, I had a strong climax too."

"That night was a turning point for me. I visualised mama's manhood a number of times and each time I masturbated. In the morning, mum asked me, how did you like the show. As I answered in the superlative, she confided, as I knew you were watching us, I got a special kick last night. From that day onwards, mama became an object of love for me. Whenever I was at mama's house, I felt tempted to watch them making love. But with lot of efforts, I restrained myself."

"Mama, whenever he met me, used to give me a hug and a kiss on my cheeks. To me, it was nice way of showing his affection. But after that night, mama's hug and kiss strongly aroused me. I tried to prolong the hug and kissed him back on the lips. Later I invariably found my panty soaked. I specially liked his hairy chest and looked for an opportunity to hug him when he had his chest bare. After coming back from golf, he usually read the newspaper & had his tea wearing only his shorts. I never missed an opportunity to sit by his side to share the newspaper and run my hands on his hairy chest. When he got up to go for bath, he invariably gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheeks. That made my day."

"One particular weekend, mom was going outstation and she requested mama to take me to his house. Mama told her mum was visiting her parents for a few days, but he would come back early from office on Friday and would spend the weekend with me. Mama's car brought me to their house from my college on Friday afternoon. I wasn't feeling well since morning. By the time I reached mama's house, I was feeling miserable. I was feeling a strong shiver and my head was reeling. I guessed I had an attack of fever. I some how managed to take off my shoes, dump by books and dropped to bed. I was wearing a skirt & blouse and didn't have any energy to change. I sank into deep slumber almost immediately."

"When I opened my eyes, sun had set and mama was sitting by my side with a worried look on his face. He asked me how I was feeling. I told him I wasn't feeling well at all and he took my temperature. It was 104 degrees and he rang the doctor. The doc prescribed some tablets and he promptly got his driver to get it. He made me take the tablets and I went back to sleep. I felt secured as he was sitting very close to me and running his fingers through my hair. I woke up after a couple of hours and mama was still by my side. I was wet with perspiration and felt slightly better. Mama took the temperature and it had come down to 102 degrees. He looked a bit relieved."

"As my clothes were drenched with perspiration, mama made an attempt to change my dress. He searched for a dress for me and found an oversized t-shirt. He helped me in sitting up and hesitantly started unbuttoning my blouse. I was too unwell to feel shy as he removed my blouse. My bra was also wet with perspiration and I tried to unclasp it. As my hands were too weak, mama unclasped the bra and finally took it off. I was least bothered that my breasts were fully exposed in presence of him and unzipped my skirt. By this time I was too exhausted and again lied down. As I was trying to pull my skirt down, mama came to help. He made me lift my hip up and pulled down my skirt."

"Now I was lying on bed with my body wet with perspiration and naked except for the skimpy panty. The panty was also wet and my dark crotch was clearly visible through the thin fabric, which was completely wet. Although I didn't look at my panty, I knew my pubes popping out from the sides & waistband of the panty. But in that drowsy condition, I didn't bother. Mama hesitated for a while, possibly wondering if he should completely undress me. But with so much of perspiration I was unable to keep the panty on and lifted my hip again to take off the panty. Mama didn't hesitate any more and pulled the panty down and completely removed."

"With the wet clothes removed, I felt better and comfortably lied down on my back completely oblivious of being stark naked. Mama brought a bowl of warm water and started cleaning me with a towel after dipping it in the warm water. As he started at my neck, I told him to wipe my back first and sat up. But I was unable to keep my head up and mama made me lie down on my belly. I felt nice as his caring hands wiped my back with the warm towel. He very affectionately cleaned my back, the butts and legs & the thighs. He turned me over on my back and continued cleaning me. He was no longer hesitant and cleaned me all over including my armpits (not shaved for about two weeks), cleavage & breasts (my nipples tingled & became hard), joints of the thighs."

"He didn't touch my hairy bush, which was not trimmed for a long time. The bush was wet with perspiration and I took the towel & tried to clean the thick hair. He took back the towel dipped it in warm water and cleaned my bush. As the towel brushed over my slit, I felt a tingling sensation. After I was properly cleaned up, he sprayed cologne and sprinkled talc over my naked body. Now the grubby feeling was gone and I felt fresh & clean. The bed sheet was also soaked in perspiration and mama brought a fresh one to replace it. He pulled me up in his arm for a short while and removed the bed sheet. He asked me to get down and hold him tightly and as I did so, I felt rather secured at the closeness of his strong body. With my naked body resting on him, he quickly laid a fresh sheet. He made me sit down and helped me in pulling over the T-shirt."

"I was already quite exhausted and as I lied down on the bed he covered me with a sheet. He searched out a panty for me and I noticed it was mum's panty. I was too tired to take the trouble of wearing the panty and with the movement of my hands told him it was not necessary. I heard mama was talking to the doctor over phone and before he finished talking I fell off to sleep. When I opened my eyes, I don't know after how long, he was softly calling me. There was a tray in his hand with a steaming bowl of soup, some boiled vegetables and a couple of crisp toasts. I was really touched to see how much effort he was making for taking care of me. He exactly knew what I would like at this condition of health and the look at the tray brought out my appetite."

"He made me sit up with a couple of pillows as backrest. He tied a napkin around my neck like a baby's bib and affectionately fed me. I felt as if I was a child and being fed by mother. His love & affection filled my heart. As dinner was over, mama gave me medicine and asked me to lie down. Mama checked my temperature and again spoke to the doctor. Doctor assured him the temperature would come down by morning and he looked relieved."

"By this time I was sensing pressure in my bladder and showed my little finger to him with a naughty smile. He helped me to get up from bed and holding my waist in his arm slowly walked me to the toilet. He made me sit on the toilet seat and turned his back to me. I lifted my T-shirt and let out a long stream of warm liquid. I finished after a long time and was trying to get some water from the tap. At this point mama turned back and rushed to help me. I was oblivious of the fact that my T-shirt was lifted above my belly button. As mama stole a glance at my naked crotch, I realised he could clearly see my pussy. My senses were still a little numb and I didn't bother and washed my pussy with water. Mama didn't try to pretend he was avoiding looking at me and had a good look at my pussy and even wiped my pussy with a towel. Despite my numb feelings I felt a exhibitionistic pleasure."

"After I came back to the bed, mama quickly finished his dinner and came back. He was still in his shirt & trousers and now he started changing his dress. I enjoyed looking at his strong body as his clothes started coming off. His manly torso delighted my heart and I felt like touching his hairy chest. As he dropped his trousers, the outline of his manhood looked awesome on his short brief. I was wondering what he would do next. He picked up his shorts, but didn't fulfil my silent wish by taking off his brief. He went inside the bathroom and came out wearing his shorts. As he switched off the light and lied down by my side, I snuggled up his strong body. He placed his arm under my neck and I rested my face on his chest. I revelled in his manly aroma and drifted off to sleep."

"When I woke up in the morning, mama was still asleep. He was lying on his side, his one arm was resting on my chest and his one leg was on my thigh. My T-shirt had moved up my thigh and barely covered my crotch. I was feeling much better and the physical uneasiness was completely gone. Mama's closeness gave me a feeling of excitement and I was thrilled as I noticed his erect manhood causing a tent in his shorts. I felt a surge of lust and touched his manhood. I moved my hand over the fabric and felt its shape and the heat it radiated. As I was shaking in excitement, mama turned on his back and I took away my hand."

"Now he was lying on his back and I couldn't resist his attraction. I placed the upper half of my body on him and pressed my boobs on his chest. I nudged him with my lips and nose and a very masculine aroma from his armpits hit me; faint smell of his perspiration mixed with cologne drove me crazy. I kissed him on his cheeks. He opened his eyes and his smile enamoured me. As he hugged me and kissed my face, I was floating in sheer pleasure. I pulled the lower part of my body over him and now his manhood was pressed under my belly and I was shaking in joy. He slowly moved my body to the side and sat up on the bed. He felt my temperature with his hand and delightfully declared the fever was gone. He got up from bed and went to the bathroom.

"Mama was in a rush and didn't close the door properly. There was a clear gap letting me see inside the bathroom. Mama downed his shorts and started pissing. He had nothing underneath and I could see his naked ass, a very trim & strong one. I tiptoed closer and now could see his balls through the gap between his hairy thighs. I shifted my position a little and from an angle could see his large, dark, rock hard cock, shooting out a yellowish stream of water. I watched his manhood and shook in excitement. I was awe struck at the virile look of the thick shaft with prominent veins and the pink head partly visible through the slightly open foreskin. As the stream started getting shorter, I quickly went back to bed."

"As he came back from the bathroom, his hardness had almost disappeared. I was feeling quite ok, but he didn't allow me to move on my own. He took me to the bathroom and helped me in brushing my teeth and freshened me up. In a show of mock modesty I asked him to go out, as I wanted to use the toilet. But he didn't agree, as I was too weak and stood there watching me letting out a stream. This time I was careful in lifting my T-shirt and let him see only my thighs and a hint of the dark patch in between. I noticed his hardness was slowly reappearing."

"In the bedroom, he asked me if I would like to change. I could see a sign of delight in his eyes as I said yes. He took off my T-shirt and I was happy to display my stark naked body to him. As he watched me, I could see lust in his eyes. He freshened me up with cologne & talc and I enjoyed his hands on my body. He generously applied cologne & talc on my armpits and then moved on to my cleavage. He hesitated for a while as his hand lingered on my cleavage and then he touched my boobs dabbing cologne & talc on the mounds. My nipples reacted sharply and quickly became hard. As his hand was on my belly, I stood up exposing my pussy directly to him and he fulfilled my desire by spraying cologne on my pubic hair. By now a strong current of lust was flowing between us and both of us breathed heavily."

"We both knew, we couldn't break the barrier and mama eventually gave me a pyjama set and helped me in putting them on. As mama was going to change his shorts & wear jeans & T-shirt, I stopped him. I frankly told him I love his bare chest and wouldn't like him to cover himself. He gave me surprised look and then relented with a smile. We spent the whole morning chatting and mama was all the time on my bed. I simply felt wonderful being so close to this handsome man. I hugged him & kissed him from time to time and he reciprocated. At one stage I kissed him on his chest and tickled his nipples with my nails. He made a ‘oops' kind of sound and lightly slapped my butt. We both laughed out like children, but we both knew it was not a child's game. We were both feeling a strong physical attraction to each other. His erection was clearly visible and I was dripping wet."

"As it was time for bath, mama wanted to give me a sponge bath in the bed. But I protested and said I could easily take my bath on my own in the bathroom. Mama said using the bathroom was ok but no way he could let me have my bath on my own. As he said this, I knew a mixed feeling was working on him. He was very concerned that I was weak, but at the same time he didn't want to pass up the opportunity to bathe me in the nude. I was also feeling delighted at the opportunity of standing stark naked in front of this man."

"Mama walked me to the bathroom and made me sit on the edge of the bathtub. I made no attempt to undress and waited for him to undress me. He filled the tub partly with water and came in front of me. As he started unbuttoning my pyjama top, I saw lust in his eyes. I decided to bring out my hidden desire in the open and told him, you have seen me naked twice, now I want to see you naked." ("Ami tomar samne dubar nangto hoyechhi. Ebar tomakeo nangto hote hobe.")

"He was not at all prepared for this bombshell and looked shocked. He attempted to dissuade me but as he looked at me, he knew I was not ready to hear any argument. He helplessly mumbled an ok and started undressing me. As he made me naked, I pulled at the waistband of his shorts. He knew it was inevitable and slowly dropped his shorts. I felt a wild passion driving me crazy as his seven inch cock came out in the open. I touched his shaft and lovingly ran my fingers over it. As I took my lips near it, he stopped me saying, you are still very weak and excitement is not good for you."

1...345678